Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-01-2014, 08:46 PM   #31
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

and get this on, kay. *Ahem*

Greetings my fair subjects of this castle, my you be honored by the presence of your newly founded queen. I am overjoyed at the regrowth and prosperity of out castle and on such a marvelous occasion too. So on this day of fools I hope our court jester can entertain the masses with a few good jokes.

*Gasp*

It seems like we have no jester to entertain us. Well we can't have that. My subjects, royals, servants, and slaves, it seems it falls to you to make your good queen laugh. Please come up and tell me a joke. If I laugh know that you are in my favor, but if it fails to impress I shall deal out the strictest of punishment upon you, and make it sure it's Age appropriate. May fate be on your side and well wishes to all of you.

Your fair lady, "Queen" Jildou

Spoiler:
Slaves, servants, and royals, Post a joke and hopefully it's a good one ;)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #32
PatLastname

If you will accept me, I would like to join as a slave
EDIT: I am terribly sorry to do this, but I will not be able to participate. I have to deal with some personal problems so I will be off get dare for a while. Sorry to have taken up space here.

Last edited by PatLastname; 04-02-2014 at 03:31 PM. Reason: wanted to avoid posting another comment to make this one redundant
PatLastname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #33
Black Pheonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Please come up and tell me a joke.
A Joke? Democracy! Look at all those unenlightened fools, pretending they knows what's best for the country. They have not seen the beauty of our wonderful kingdom here. Hahahaha!
Oh? You mean an actual joke... well, I'm more taken to bookkeeping, but I'll be damned if I don't try!
Quote:
A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar and the bartender says:
“What is this, some kind of a joke?”
I have only just realized I know no good jokes, finding this one took me about 15 minutes.
Black Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:57 PM   #34
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

Your highness the Queen:

Q: What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato?

A: A dic-tater. Seems appropriate with a monarchy...

Likes: making other people strip; getting other people wet, messy, or humiliated; silly and funny forfeits; games, underwear and outfits; pics;
Punishments: vid; cam; me getting wet, messy, or humiliated; x-dress; cum;
Limits: family; public; serious pain; scat; dumb-ass shit
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #35
groen

Dear members of the Kingdom

I am hear to announce that I will probably do an inspection of the state of the castle this weekend it might be on Friday but chances are it will be on Saturday or Sunday you should make sure you look nice are doing your job like you are supposed to etc if I find anything that I don’t like punishments will be handed out

Spoiler:
Make sure you do all the dares or post a reason why you didn’t do them yet also report on completing them I also will check how active everyone is I might decide to encourage people to be more active in some way if you want to be part of this kingdom you should report on dares else its no fun for the dare makers if you want to be a royal you should be active to some degree so there are enough dares I know this might seem like a lot of work but this is the only way else this kingdom will die a silent dead again

Greetings King Groen!
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #36
Black Pheonix

The King coming to the royal library! Oh my, I must clean up, there are so many papers all over!
I only wish I had something to impress him... hmmm.
No, not the incense... he probably wouldn't appreciate scribe's monthly #21...
Ah! I've got it!
A census! That's what we need, a census!

Spoiler:
More of a truth than a dare, but this is aimed at all our slaves and servants.
Royalty is welcome to join the party!

Every member of the affected classes should post:
- Sexual Preference
- Height
- Breast Size/Penis Size

Help me help you help us all!
Old 04-03-2014, 07:53 PM   #37
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pheonix View Post
A Joke? Democracy! Look at all those unenlightened fools, pretending they knows what's best for the country. They have not seen the beauty of our wonderful kingdom here. Hahahaha!
Oh? You mean an actual joke... well, I'm more taken to bookkeeping, but I'll be damned if I don't try!

I have only just realized I know no good jokes, finding this one took me about 15 minutes.
hahaha, your lack of humor is humorous itself. You get a pass. and as the first to make me laugh I give a royal pardon scroll. It is a one time use to get out of a dare for free. Use it wisely as I won't be handing these out nearly as often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeopardy View Post
Your highness the Queen:

Q: What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato?

A: A dic-tater. Seems appropriate with a monarchy...

While a joke, i don't think our king would like it. Cover your face in mashed potatoes for 1 hour while standing in a corner.

Also this queen has been in her "corset" (wedgie) for about 46 hours.
She's been fully dressed about 7 hours total over the last 48 hours.

Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:04 PM   #38
Black Pheonix

Quote:
You get a pass. and as the first to make me laugh I give a royal pardon scroll.
A scroll! You always give the best gifts; hopefully it doesn't get lost in the stacks of the royal library... now where did I put that shipping manifest?
Old 04-04-2014, 05:21 PM   #39
mrtibs93

woof woof woof woof! pant pant.
Spoiler:
Spanks started well but as they went on they started to sting by the end my ass was red raw, but I was good dog and made no noise. However when it got to the cock part I did make a little whimper so owning up I took 20 to my balls, I made sure not to do that again!

The shower felt horrible but left me wide awake especially after 3 edges.
I shaved all the hair bellow my neck which is a little strange, the toothpaste stung a little but was no where near as bad as I thought.

After another cold shower I tried the devious game you set up my king, I tied the rope tight which already hurt but was nothing compared to what was to come. I managed to do this 7 times in 5 mins, not a lot I know but the pain agonising. I used my bed post and a pair of trainers I have been wearing this week, which weren't so fresh thanks to the rain.

will report on my other dares shortly this was a long one :P

Love
Messy, food play, eating tasks, Humiliation, degradation, being treated like a slut

Dislikes(punishments)
Pee, light CD, semi-public

Limits
Scat, Family, illegal, permanent/long term damage, blackmail, nipples, shaving, full public

anything not mentioned just ask if curious
mrtibs93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #40
mrtibs93

nom nom nom, woof woof.

Spoiler:
I have been keeping to my diet regime of peanut butter and bread. to be honest it wasn't to bad just bland. even with the different serving ways. I have been on all fours most of the time at home and kept my ass plugged throughout the day besides when I had to use the toilet ofc. I have mostly been inside and at home so peeing wasn't an issue. I had the writing on my ass as well but it has faded now

Love
Messy, food play, eating tasks, Humiliation, degradation, being treated like a slut

Dislikes(punishments)

Limits
Scat, Family, illegal, permanent/long term damage, blackmail, nipples, shaving, full public

Old 04-04-2014, 05:31 PM   #41
mrtibs93

hahaha, woof woof.
Spoiler:
for my joke thought a pet one would relate to my position
Q: When does a dog go "moo"?
A: When it is learning a new language!

Love

Dislikes(punishments)

Limits

Old 04-05-2014, 08:26 AM   #42
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtibs93 View Post
woof woof woof woof! pant pant.
Spoiler:
Spanks started well but as they went on they started to sting by the end my ass was red raw, but I was good dog and made no noise. However when it got to the cock part I did make a little whimper so owning up I took 20 to my balls, I made sure not to do that again!

The shower felt horrible but left me wide awake especially after 3 edges.
I shaved all the hair bellow my neck which is a little strange, the toothpaste stung a little but was no where near as bad as I thought.

After another cold shower I tried the devious game you set up my king, I tied the rope tight which already hurt but was nothing compared to what was to come. I managed to do this 7 times in 5 mins, not a lot I know but the pain agonising. I used my bed post and a pair of trainers I have been wearing this week, which weren't so fresh thanks to the rain.

will report on my other dares shortly this was a long one :P
thats a good dog!

Spoiler:
great report!

Greetings King Groen
Old 04-05-2014, 08:34 AM   #43
groen

Quote:
The King coming to the royal library! Oh my, I must clean up, there are so many papers all over!
Ah! I've got it!

Spoiler:

- Sexual Preference
- Height
- Breast Size/Penis Size

Great idea scribe if you keep it up you probably won’ t be beheaded this week
All servants and slaves who don’t do this by the end of Monday will be beheaded.
And I would ask you to keep tabs on it so I know which one to behead we wouldn’t want to behead a useful member of our castle by accident wouldn’t we

Spoiler:
Like the dare every slave or servant who doesn’t do this by the end of Monday without a good reason should be removed from the castle

Greetings King Groen!
Old 04-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #44
Black Pheonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
And I would ask you to keep tabs on it so I know which one to behead we wouldn’t want to behead a useful member of our castle by accident wouldn’t we
That would be most unfortunate indeed. I shall keep track of them my liege and post the results on Monday.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:24 AM   #45
lunalove
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
well since you are the first girl in here and are also a stable whore every member of royalty will take a turn fucking you I guess but I will of course have the first turn at it we can't have you escaping so your nipples are tied to one of the stable doors every member of royalty and I add our names to your body so everyone knows who used you

Spoiler:
from the moment you read this your three hours start
in these three hours you are to orgasm for every member of royalty and me at this moment that would be five but if inside that time others join in those categories you will have to add them somewhere on your body you will write in marker every name of a person that fucked you inside those 3 hours you should write them in such a way that it doesn’t have to be washed of I mean not in sight to make those orgasms happen you will use your off hand take pegs put them on your nips tie a rope around it and tie it to your middle finger in such a way you almost can’t reach your cunt afterwards write a report explaining how it wend giving some compliment to my powers in bed would not be a bad idea ;)

Greetings King Groen
Oh my great king! you are certainly most powerful. I do not know how to express how great you are. as my king, you had the joy of having your name written across my lowly breasts, the orgasm I achieved with you my king was certainly the sweetest. I did achieve the orgasm for every member of royalty, although it was highly difficult with the rope and pegs.

I feel very honored to have served the royals and my king.
Quote:
and get this on, kay. *Ahem*

Greetings my fair subjects of this castle, my you be honored by the presence of your newly founded queen. I am overjoyed at the regrowth and prosperity of out castle and on such a marvelous occasion too. So on this day of fools I hope our court jester can entertain the masses with a few good jokes.

*Gasp*

It seems like we have no jester to entertain us. Well we can't have that. My subjects, royals, servants, and slaves, it seems it falls to you to make your good queen laugh. Please come up and tell me a joke. If I laugh know that you are in my favor, but if it fails to impress I shall deal out the strictest of punishment upon you, and make it sure it's Age appropriate. May fate be on your side and well wishes to all of you.

Spoiler:
Slaves, servants, and royals, Post a joke and hopefully it's a good one ;)

My fair Queen, I have a joke for you I hope that it makes you laugh, if not then I am a useless whore

anyhoo,

A man is telling his friend of a recent experience: "I was walking along beside the railway line" he says, "When I saw this girl tied to the tracks. Well, naturally I freed her, pulled her off the tracks and ended up having sex with her all night." "Did you get a blow job?" asks his friend.

"No!" he says, "I never did find the head."

Quote:
Ah! I've got it!

Spoiler:

- Sexual Preference
- Height
- Breast Size/Penis Size

- Gender - Female
- Age - 18
- Sexual Preference - Bisexual
- Height - 5ft3
- Breast Size/Penis Size - 36D

dislikes: ...
limits ublic, photos/videos,illegal, permanent, blood.
lunalove is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kingdom, roleplay