Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-28-2014, 01:27 AM   #1
groen

Crown Getdare Castle (middle ages style RP ares) Reboot

Hello everyone,

This afternoon I was riding on my white horse, the only thing I have left from my many adventures through the world. I knew it closed for a long time ago, but it still was the only place I could call home. When I got there it was even worse then I imagined. Most of the walls where gone, the ones left had moss and all kind of other undefinable things on them. I started to doubt this right away. Did I make the right choice coming here? Was it possible to rebuild this place; to live here once again? How would I be able to do all that while I only had my horse and the clothes I wore. Of course I knew there was the hidden chest with a lot of treasure, but would it still be there after such a long time? I went “inside” and looked around and I got sadder with every minute. When I went to check out the basement I found to my surprise it was pretty clean and intact. When I went to inspect it further I found one of the old servants of the castle Blue Griffin. He felt it was his duty to keep any passing travelers informed so he stayed there waiting until the one day a King would return.

He was very happy to see me and I him. Now I had someone who could do all the dirty and hard work We went to the forest and found the treasure I had buried all those years ago. I went and spent some of it to get supplies so Blue Griffin could start building back our former glorious castle. I chose to build it on some ground next to the old ruins so we would always be reminded of the old times and could honor its memories. I must say he did a great job and its up and running to some degree, but a castle with only two inhabitants is not going to get us anywhere so that is where this post comes in.

Welcome to the empire called “Great GetDare Castle” although at this moment it really doesn’t deserve the name. My goal is to let it regain its glory so it can once again be the greatest kingdom of them all.

But we should be proud of our heritage and I encourage everyone to take a look in the history books of our kingdom http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107500

I wouldn’t say its all good or bad. Its just our history and a look at who and what this castle was back then. A lot of its people are no longer with us which is a shame, but we should still honor them because without them we wouldn’t be here. Even a great castle needs a founding.

We should learn lessons from what happened and if we want to sustain the castle we should try to avoid making the same mistakes that set in our downfall the last time around. This is the reason I will make some changes to the original layout and organization of the castle .

I the next post I will start with telling you which ranks will be available and explain the basic rules.
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:28 AM   #2
groen

King or Queen is the highest possible rank.

Royalty: you are a high ranking member of the castle and can dare everybody except the king/queen. You can dare servants according to do their job and dare slaves within their limits. You will focus on a specific group of servants most of the time as your job.

Servant: a very low ranking member of the castle you have a specific job or multiple ones that you must do when asked but you have certain rights and you are not forced to do something that is not your job. You can only dare slaves.

Slave: You are the lowest of the low and have no rights. You can get dared anything by anybody, but you cannot dare anyone else. You must always do what you are told unless it’s in your limits. You should not have many limits, if you do It would be better to choose the servant position.

These where the old ranks and they keep intact now. The new castle is in need of some extra positions so I am going to mention those now:

Head scribe: would be the person that is ultimately responsible for the administration/record keeping. This should be someone or maybe two persons from the royalty this is a very important job because we can’t have disorder in our castle if we want to maintain it and all its glory.
Although you are responsible you will get some servants and slaves to help you. You can accept or deny any slave/servant that offers him or herself to you. If there are no good offers, you could order a slave to help you. The task required at this moment is keeping a list of every member of our kingdom and their position. You should try to post this at least once every two days. If this doesn’t work, it might change

Scribe: this would be a person or a few persons that keep up the administration. At first this would be keeping a clear list of all the members of our kingdom and what their positions in our kingdom are. You report to the head scribe who will also give you orders about how and when to do it.

Council: the maximum number of people on the council should be 13. It should always remain an odd number. At the start I will take place in it. In the future when we get some members, we might need more people. For this I have not decide yet how those will be picked. It might go through an election or I might choose them in the end. We might even hold games for them, but the council will decide on it and yes for now that’s me. As a side node I am open to suggestions on this part of our kingdom. I have not decided on anything yet, but I would like to receive any suggestions in a pm and not on the thread. If I think it should be here I will tell you to post it here or post a quote of it, this way we keep clutter out of the thread.

The function of the council will be to decide on what to do if any conflicts arise, on rule changes, and on if someone gets banned from the castle, etc. I know most kingdoms don’t have a democracy and in the end this really isn’t, but their needs to be a way to keep it fun for everyone. The council member should be at least regularly online let’s say at least once a day online unless they mention it beforehand to fulfill this function and this is the place to go when you have suggestions, complaints, or conflicts (which can’t be settled without the councils help and complaints should be something real. Ex: if you are an orgasm denial servant, you should not come to the council if one of the kings does not allow you to cum for a week, but if it gets unreasonable you should. ) This should be done through pm to one or all members of the council and they will then discuss what to do with it as quick as they can.

I mentioned you could get banned and this is a real possibility because this is a kingdom of high standards. If you want to join as any rank you should at least post once a week, even if you just mention you are still playing to keep you active. You could just say hail the kings and queens of this beautiful kingdom, "admire" some of the grounds, or something similar. This might be too much for some people,but that’s not a problem. This thread is just not the place for you, but there are enough places on this site that are.

There might also be other reasons why you could get banned, but those are logical like when you cause problems, make it less fun for other people, don’t do dare’s or don’t report on them without a reason, etc.

You will also be required to at least have read this post. I know its long, but like I said we are a kingdom of high standards. If you are looking for a quick fix or just a quick dare this site is excellent for that, but this thread of getDare just isn’t meant for that.

There will however need to be a ratio to how much people can join this thread to make sure the kings and queens don’t get overwhelmed. We would need to build extra wings on the castle if we need to house that many :P

For every king or queen there can be 8 female slaves/ 8 servants and 8 male slaves/ 8 servants and 4 female royals and 4 male royals. There might be need to also restrict the amount of kings and queen and maybe divide these in genders as well, but for now this will do.

If we reach this ratio you can say you want to be put on the waiting list, then one of the Scribe members will put you on the waiting list. Then if a spot comes free and you are the next person on there you will get it. If we get too many waiting, then we might hold a poll or create a tournament to see who gets to enter.

If the ratio’s don’t seem to be working they can be changed of course, but I would need good arguments. You are free to pm me about this
To take any part in this thread you do need to be 18 this rule is one without exceptions

The thread will officially start in the evening of Sunday 30 march 9:00 pm CET because I have to go away this weekend for a very special family situation. This also gives people a chance to request entrance to the kingdom

Greetings King Groen
Old 03-28-2014, 01:58 AM   #3
ubertino

I'd like to join as a royalty.
ubertino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:08 AM   #4
groen

both of you did not define which job you wanted
if you had read correctly you would have seen this is required since it did not start yet and because i maybe wasn't clear I will not make a big deal out of it

"
All the royalty and servants joining can come up with their own ideas for jobs, here are some ideas:
foot servants / foot masters
toilet servants / toilet masters
harlots / harlot masters
court jesters (this is for the crossdressers) / jester's masters
punisher (for bad servants/slaves)
"
Greetings your King Groen
Old 03-28-2014, 02:14 AM   #5
groen

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
both of you did not define which job you wanted
if you had read correctly you would have seen this is required since it did not start yet and because i maybe wasn't clear I will not make a big deal out of it

"
All the royalty and servants joining can come up with their own ideas for jobs, here are some ideas:
foot servants / foot masters
toilet servants / toilet masters
harlots / harlot masters
court jesters (this is for the crossdressers) / jester's masters
punisher (for bad servants/slaves)
"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHenceworth View Post
i think you have forgotten to put in the section defining the different servants roles as i cannot find them on either thread

I guess you did not see my last post yet
which has a quote in it from the Original thread
Old 03-28-2014, 02:22 AM   #6
ubertino

I'd like to join as a Punisher and a Party Thrower (I will make the slaves entertain the royal people).
Old 03-28-2014, 02:29 AM   #7
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

this peasant is in a slave
'I join as a slave, do with me as you please"
DanHenceworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:35 AM   #8
groen

After the long and tiresome build of the foundation of the new empire I am almost due for some rest.

I might only have told Blue Griffin what to do and how to do it and some of you might think that’s not tiresome at all but I am in the opinion it’s the hardest an most difficult task and you better not oppose me on that subject

I just went around the castle for a final checkup of its current condition
its nice for now but at some point it will need expansion if we want to keep growing there is the big and very important throne room where all can kneel for their favorite king there is a stable which only has one horse at the moment which is my white one there are sleeping quarters for the servants in the basement there is one big cold cell for all the slaves to sleep in
There aren’t any rooms for the royalty yet but that is something I will address when I get back for now they can just sleep with the servants ofc the most desirable room is the room of the king maybe I will let all of you get a look at it in the future but for now you only need to know it is there
Then there is the council room in which the council will hold its meetings
For now this has to do other rooms will be added when I am back

I am very happy to welcome the first two members of the new empire Ubertino as first member of the royalty and DanHenceworth as a slave
I think Blue Griffin will be happy you joined now he doesn’t have to do all the hard work by himself

I would suggest both of you look around the castle and ready yourself for the tasks ahead

It is not going to be long now before I get my horse from the stables to take the trip to the northeast to attend to some family matters and get some well-deserved rest I will be back on Sunday to officially start the new Kingdom

Greetings King Groen
Old 03-28-2014, 04:15 AM   #9
Odin

Too bad the old kingdom faded away... Let us rebuild it to a mighty empire!

I'd like to join as a royalty, with the job Orgasm Control/Teasing/Edging Master and the local Punishment Bailiff.

So I would set the rules and give permissions / denials to the slaves and servants with orgasm control/tease and denial obligations. Of course I'm also in charge to give them tasks.

I hope our kingdoms slave trader will bring in some new citizens and slaves soon
Old 03-28-2014, 04:38 AM   #10
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I will join as a slave as I'm not fit to decide what to do for myself...I would love to entertain royalty and perhaps some day I might, somehow, be elevated to servant. For now however, I'll just do as my betters tell me to do.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture

Last edited by subaddict5; 03-28-2014 at 05:18 AM.
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:44 AM   #11
ubertino

Thank you, King Groen for the opportunity to develop my royal ambitions under your rule. I hope a lot of adventures lay ahead of us.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:58 AM   #12
groen

After our long journey my white horse is totally tired just like me.

I went as fast as the horse was able to get back to my wonderful castle
All that to be on time for the grand opening of the new castle and the start on our road to become the greatest empire ever.

When I finally got there I was too tired to walk to my throne lucky enough we have 2 slaves now who carried me to it I was not very happy with their speed but I guess every beginning is hard maybe their custom made prison ball did not help but we can’t have them escaping can we ?

Spoiler:
Slaves tie a rope around your balls make sure the other end of the rope reaches the ground now tie something with the weight of 5 kg to it if you walk now it should be dragging on the ground behind then lift up something like a chair or similar weight and walk around your room or some other place for 10 mins walk slowly report on this also tell us what you used

When I sat on my throne I told DanHenceworth to write an essay of 1000 words about how great my entrance was and how honoured he was to carry me
Then I told subaddict5 to put on his maids uniform and lick 1 pair of my dirtiest shoes so they would not mess up the castle

I hope this is going to be a long adventure!

Old 03-30-2014, 02:53 PM   #13
The daring couch!!!

I will join as Royalty.
My jobs shall be:
Toilet master
Sports master(including water sports) to keep the slaves and servants fit i might occasionally assign a dare for all slaves/ servants.
And a staff master. A role of ensuring that the staff (servants) and the slaves arent lazing around. They need to be up and about serving their seniors. If anyone needs a slave to service them ill have one sent to their door in no time.
As unfortunatly our great King Greon has not yet built us Royalty some quarters I will be able to keep a close eye on the servants and make them keep their and my temporary quarters in tip top shape.
If needs be i can be a scribe but i wont be able to dedicate too mutch time to it.
Could i suggest that a role for Cheif punisher be established or each punisher have certain slaves/servants to ensure they are punished if they dont complete dares. Otherwise there will be several royalties punishing the same slaves/servants for the same thing.
For their families and their friends, for the children who lost their parent(s) and for the infants whos lives were unfairly cut short,for the crew members and their colleagues and for everyone effected by this tradegy and the ongoing civil war in Ukraine.
R.I.P
The victims of MH17
Died 17 of May 2014
May they be the last innocent lives needlessly lost in this crisis

Last edited by The daring couch!!!; 03-30-2014 at 02:57 PM.
The daring couch!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:56 PM   #14
mrtibs93

I wish to join your growing kingdom as a lowly slave. I am here to serve in anyway possible.

Love
Messy, food play, eating tasks, Humiliation, degradation, being treated like a slut

Dislikes(punishments)
Pee, light CD, semi-public

Limits
Scat, Family, illegal, permanent/long term damage, blackmail, nipples, shaving, full public

anything not mentioned just ask if curious
mrtibs93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:24 PM   #15
Black Pheonix

My liege,
In my days I have seen many a kingdom and I think yours has the makings of quite a great empire. However, you do seem to be... lacking... in a number of areas, a problem which no doubt one as great as yourself has already taken measures to fix.
In furthering this great land I humbly wish to present myself as Head Scribe.

As of present your great land has 3 Slaves, 3 Royalty, and 1 King.
All of the above are Male.
As such I suggest that we attempt to recruit more females and more servants.

Your ever faithful scribe,
Black Pheonix
Black Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kingdom, roleplay