Old 05-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #406
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

I'll give you some dares if you do part 3 of your report
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:49 PM   #407
bobbitybob

Default Sunny day

During daylight hours, go out and get a guy to cum on your face. Once he is done, ask him to take a photo with his phone, and give him your email address so he can email the pictures to you. Then find another guy and do the same.

For the fifth picture you must be topless, and for the tenth picture you must be naked. For the rest of them you must be clothed.
You must get the load on your face before you ask him to take a picture, and keep going until you have pictures taken 10 times. This means you might get more than 10 loads.

Once you are done you may only clean it off in your shower at home.

All of the pictures which get sent to you should be put in an album on kinktalk, with a link here.
bobbitybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:54 PM   #408
archie21
getDare Succubus

your poll comes up as finished... what was it about....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:19 PM   #409
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

go out somewhere public in loose shirt and short skirt or a short dress and no underwear. write cum dumpster across your chest and you must complete 2 task.

first go out and get 25 people to spank your bare ass 5 times each cheek

second you must go into a male bathroom and ask every guy that comes in to cum all over your face, hair or boobs. if they want their cock sucked do it. At the end of each cum covering you must be spanked 10 times anywhere the guy wants. Lastly still covered in cum you may leave without cleaning letting everyone see your nasty self

I want full report when done

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:57 PM   #410
Misono

Hi Emma,

How did you get on with that dare I PM'd you with before? Given it was outdoors, probably a good time to try it out!
Misono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:38 PM   #411
eroticdonkeypoo

Here's a very extreme dare, but judging on the content of this thread I could actually imagine you doing it.

You are to find a place where nerdy people will hang out (try any place that sells games like D&D or anything with cheesy fantasy art, I'm sure you have friends who can help). You will then go there, dressed in as little as you're willing (revealing lingerie and nothing else ideally). You will first put on a show for the whole store (interpret that as you like). Next, find the nerdiest, loneliest looking guy, and start hitting on him. Not just in a normal fashion, you should try and boost his ego like crazy, pretend he's the hottest guy you've met and you're incredibly desperate to get with him. Be very direct, get down on your knees if you have to. Ask him if he has any fetishes, say that you'd be happy to fulfill them. Offer to be his sex slave, and just try to make him happy, see if you can get him to invite some friends over (ideally for a gaming session or something) so you can "serve" them too.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #412
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I like the dare very much, thank you I will do it and let you know how it goes.

Luv Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:24 AM   #413
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

Never got any feedback on the one I posted
dirty_mind9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:15 AM   #414
kinkerling

Default public breast bondage

Get 4 big rubberbands and 2 small ones. Tie your nipples each with a small rubberband or tread. Then tie the bigger rubberbands as far back on your breasts as you can. Put your bra and shirt on and making sure your breasts stick out further than normal. Slide a vibrator or dildo up your pussy and use sticky tape to close your whole pussy off from contact. Don't wear a panty and gou around to the shop while under breast bondage. Enjoy
kinkerling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:52 AM   #415
slaveboy 95

wear the tightest shirt you've got and the smallest skirt and wear no bra or thong /nickers etc go i public take pictures and send them to your dad
slaveboy 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:23 AM   #416
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_mind9869 View Post
The most I have ever seen in someone at one time is 25 full size markers in each hole at the same time. Try to beat that and if you can't, get as close as you can to matching it. Then put clamps (or something similar) on your nipples and pussy lips and put on a tight shirt and really short skirt with no bra or panties.

Go to the mall and shop for 4 hours making extra effort to show off your plugged holes and your clamps. In the 4 hours you are there you are to "accidentally" drop something in front of four groups of your choosing and be sure that they completely notice everything. For every person that notices you must go to the bathroom and edge using each hole. Nothing must fall out during your time away from home and if something should fall out, it doesn't matter where you are or who saw it, you must put it back in and continue shopping like nothing happened.

Once your 4 hours is up, go out to your car, strip naked , and (with everything still in place) cum as many times as you edged in the bathroom. Once you have finished you may remove everything, re-dress, and return home.

Report back with lots of details on how this went please. Have fun
Have you tried this dare?
Old 09-07-2014, 04:05 AM   #417
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Today I was doing a dare in Solihull, I got naked in a well know coffee shop and they called the cops, I got arrested lol.

I guess they are not into naked women.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:40 PM   #418
bab

we miss your updates
bab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:42 PM   #419
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bab View Post
we miss your updates
^^^^^^^^Agreed!^^^^^^^
Old 09-20-2014, 08:43 AM   #420
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
Ok Who wants to give me some dares to humiliate myself in public?

Let me know what you think would be fun and I will try and do them and report back what happened.

Luv Emma X
Go out shopping and cum using a cucumber while in the queue at the supermarket waiting to pay for cucumber..

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk