Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #406
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

I'm really at a loss here on what to say. I've been wanting them to get back at Alicia for some time now, though I know this isn't the purpose of the story, and I can only hope that it does end up going that way.

I want her to tell the Principal, but I'm not sure that's the best plan. We know that Caitlin may be a secret friend, she DID bring AN if not THE envelope to the secretary's office. AND she has Sean to back up her story should she need to go to authorities above and beyond the principal if it goes bad by telling her...

I say tell him...BUT for all we know, Alicia may be blackmailing the Principal himself!!! And by doing so she may get in worse trouble!!! I don't know what to choose... but instinct says tell him unless she can think of a way out herself with Sean, and maybe Caitlin's help.

SeeNaked

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #407
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

snitch that way there could be a plan to get revenge
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #408
EvilBunny

The only way to stop blackmail is to bring it out yourself.

And the principal knows something is up. Unless he's the world's worst administrator, shit is going down anyways. At the very least whoever had those pictures is gonna be in trouble.

Still, I don't think I would be so forthcoming with this guy. Something about him just doesn't invite trust.

If I can suggest a third option, I would suggest the not mention a name yet, but ask what would happen if she did accuse someone, including what would happen to her. If not, well, I think she has to let him know who's behind it.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:19 AM   #409
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I always have wondered why these people never went to the police or something. I mean I would think that if they want it to end that is what has to happen. I even have made a thread asking people what they would do in a situation like this, most people would tell an authority. So I vote she comes clean and busts Alacia. It might be hard and have consequences but it is the right thing to do. Plus I would hope kristy inspires other victims of Alacia to come forward.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:10 AM   #410
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I say stay queit. Tell principal that those are private pics and not part of any blackmail. She doesnt tell causse she realizes she loves it secretly and doesnt want it to stop. The little wet slut. And isnt time to put some new gel on clit lol?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #411
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

I'll post in both to get to front page and your currently beating m town story mine is #4

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #412
em52388

Just being the devil's advocate here. But I may as well stir the hornets nest. This is for all who have voted to rat out Alicia.

Put yourself in Kristy's shoes for a moment. How would you feel if you were in that situation and ratted out the individual involved only to find out they were being controlled by another person.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #413
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
Just being the devil's advocate here. But I may as well stir the hornets nest. This is for all who have voted to rat out Alicia.

Put yourself in Kristy's shoes for a moment. How would you feel if you were in that situation and ratted out the individual involved only to find out they were being controlled by another person.
I take it then that you're assuming that Alicia is only a puppet in all of this? Interesting...

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #414
kpts4tv

My thought is so far this is the only possible solution for Kristy to get out of this mess. I say she should take a leap of faith and tell the principal.

Semi-public, nudity, masturbating, some risk, dice dares, edging/denial.
MAYBE: Public, humiliation, extended dares, underwear related, clothing control.
DISLIKES: Messy, illegal.
LIMITS: Permanent, extreme pain, photos, family, very illegal, physically dangerous.

23/m/US
kpts4tv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:56 AM   #415
em52388

Just continuing to stir up the hornet's nest. But if I'm right and I'm basing my guess on events earlier in the story when Kristy had to edge in front of Sean and Devon. Alicia obediently left at the boy's orders. This means that there could a "man behind the curtain" pulling her strings. And if there is then things wont get better. They'll only get worse as the true mastermind will either find another proxy or come out of the shadows and take over him (or her) self. And Kristy will have pretty much ruined the life of a possibly innocent girl by ratting her out.

There is no right or wrong answer as far as the story goes but this is more of the logic that led me to how I voted. Looking forward to how it continues.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #416
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in!

Again, pretty obvious, but Kristy is going to snitch on Alicia.

At first I was surprised at the way the votes were going, but I guess you must really hate Alicia for everything she has put her through.

The resolution is nearing. Next post should be in by Sunday December 11th.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #417
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Hi guys!

Here's the next part. .... By my count, I think I've got between 2 and 4 posts left. The story is drawing to an end. Oh dear! What ever will I do afterwards?
You'll feel compelled to begin a "sequel" story, using the same 2-option format, which documents Alicia's time at reform school. Her 2-year reign of extortion, blackmail and subversion is over! Her "crimes" are minor compared to real "criminal" acts but the school board wants to make an example of her in their effort to stamp out bullying in the school system. Alicia must complete her education at the worst school in the district -- where all the social rejects, troublemakers and misfits are sent for public "education". There Alicia learns what it like to have her every action controlled by a "Master" -- the true punishment meant for her!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #418
lilszymczyk

great story keep it up
lilszymczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #419
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
You'll feel compelled to begin a "sequel" story, using the same 2-option format, which documents Alicia's time at reform school. Her 2-year reign of extortion, blackmail and subversion is over! Her "crimes" are minor compared to real "criminal" acts but the school board wants to make an example of her in their effort to stamp out bullying in the school system. Alicia must complete her education at the worst school in the district -- where all the social rejects, troublemakers and misfits are sent for public "education". There Alicia learns what it like to have her every action controlled by a "Master" -- the true punishment meant for her!
Though the idea is good, I'm actually not a fan of sequels. I find that they are usually redundant and I'm almost always disappointed when I read one.

Likes and stuff

Old 12-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #420
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Some one said why am I genderless

It's because me and Alicia share this account and I use it most but ocasionly we will bothe share like now for instance

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares