Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #391
Nick
Distinguished Member

Go to the locker room, strip naked and put on your thong as your underwear for your workout or whatever. When you are done, shower in nothing but your thong, get yourself hard and exit the shower with a boner. No toweling off after your shower.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #392
Bitchboy88

Similar to to yours, go shower only wearing a white jockstrap, no towel, then go shave at the sinks with nothing on but the jockstrap.
Bitchboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #393
321tt
Distinguished Member

Wear some toy in your ass while in the showers/lockers, you can remove it before workout or put it there after it. Either way, you have to wear your panties there.

For me please no interaction with others. As well, it is a mixed-sex pool lockers, so please make it "family-friendly".
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #394
Bitchboy88

Shave your chest and upper legs at the mirrors
Old 05-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #395
calvin

I dare you to go inside a stall and take off all your clothes. Then what you are going to do is stand up against the wall and pee facing another stall. Make sure the pee gets all over the floor. Then what you are going to do is grab your underwear and get them soaked in your piss on the floor and leave them there as a surprise for the next visitor. You may then put the rest of your clothes on and hope that nobody comes in right after you

likes: humiliation, blackmail, body writing, feet, pee/poo play, ice, semi public, wedgies

limits: the sky!

abuse me

"Always look on the bright side of life, ta dum, ta dum."
-Monthy Python, The Life of Brian

All I want is to be pumped in my ass until I cannot walk.
calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:28 AM   #396
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Wear bar and panties under your clothes. In the lockerroom when you arrive and are ready to change, strip to the bra and panties. Walk to the urinals in just the bra and panties and go to the bathroom. Then continue changing for the gym.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:41 AM   #397
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

you must not wear underwear that day your frond can not to the wall
and you must talk to somone

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:16 PM   #398
JimmJiro

after you shower, cum over yourself and rub those cum on your body. Leave those cum there, dress up and go home.
JimmJiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #399
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

In the showers, edge 3 times. Then in each toilet, edge 2 more times.

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

In denial until: July 1st
Edges until I can cum: 8/40

Extend my denial and edge me here! (Active until June 15th @ 11:59pm)
nudeforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #400
nude.for.life

Edge 5 times in the stall, at least once out in the open.

Something risky please but nothing too sexual.

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #401
CaptainChaos

Go commando before entering the locker room. Before choosing a locker, get fully naked. If there's a mirror, take a photo of yourself naked. If not, take your phone and pretend to be texting for about 2 minutes while standing there in all your glory. Then you can choose a locker. Don't put your swimming trunks on before having locked it. After swimming, get a nice shower. Stay in the shower for about 30 minutes. Whenever there is no one around, get yourself to the edge. And don't try to hide your boner. Then walk back to the locker room without wrapping your towel around you. Just go naked. You can then get dressed.
Limits: pee, poo, blood, extreme pain, friends/family, toys, fully public, hard humiliation, crossdressing, illegal
CaptainChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #402
kingsam

Simple: shower naked till 30 people had entered the shower room.

--------------------------------
Likes: underwear, underwear controll, pee, chance games, stripping games (on cam), edging, some pain (Clothpins, spanking)
Dislikes: drinking pee, pics (no face), cbt
Limits: permanent, public, family+friends, food, scat, blood, crossdressing, poo, diapers, denial, video.

PM-Dares
kingsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #403
funandy
getDare Sweetheart

Wait till the room is empty (enter a stall if it's taking too long). You must now strip and get hard. Stay hard until you hear someone entering.

Then slowly start getting dressed (you may turn your back if you're not game enough).

You must repeat this until 10 people have entered, whilst you're getting dressed.

Likes: Hidden/semi public. Nude/almost nude. Thongs. Spanking. Edging, orgasm tease/denial. Anal play. Pic/Video proof. Body writing

Limits: Messy (cum/pee/poo/etc), criminal, family permanent. Baby, diapers etc. X-dress in public

Kik funandy87, Skype funandy87
Kinktalk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=7815
PM me edge and I'll edge 30 times.
PM me thong and I'll wear a thong next time I go out
I will provide pic proof to any and all dares
funandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #404
Bitchboy88

Lock all clothes and footwear into your locker. Walk naked to the locker room urinals and pee. Then return to your locker after walking the entire room once. At you locker , do 10 toe touches. Then retrieve your clothes.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:45 AM   #405
kingsam

easy one: enter the lockerroom but leave it without your underwear.

--------------------------------
Likes: underwear, underwear controll, pee, chance games, stripping games (on cam), edging, some pain (Clothpins, spanking)
Dislikes: drinking pee, pics (no face), cbt
Limits: permanent, public, family+friends, food, scat, blood, crossdressing, poo, diapers, denial, video.

PM-Dares
kingsam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gym, locker room, shower