Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-31-2013, 05:29 AM   #391
bfb292

Send a message via Yahoo to bfb292

I pretend to befriend this geek ,that has so graciously played into my scheme, following him to the library. As there is no one else there to witness, I brutally shove him to the the floor, strip him naked and tie him spread eagle in the most public place i can find.

Dislikes: piss, cbt, cum play, cross dressing.

Limits: copraphagia, family, open public, illegal, permanent, severe pain.

added gallery on kinktalk. same name as here

Kik: bfb292
bfb292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:35 AM   #392
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I'm tied over the desk. Oh my god, anyone coming in is going to see me. You stripped me naked! I'm begging you 'Please don't leave me like this. You can't do this. '

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:48 AM   #393
bfb292

I pull a rather large butt plug from my pocket and let humiliatedboyslave get a good look, and say "you are lucky, next time I might leave this in you too."

Old 08-31-2013, 06:08 AM   #394
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I start crying. Please don't leave me like this.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-31-2013, 06:10 AM   #395
Toned
Distinguished Member

i head to libary to find humiliated to forgive him for stealing my clothes, so far he has been the nearest thing to a friend i have found in this school.

i hear noise coming from the libray and poke my head in seeing humilated tied naked to the table, with a big butt plug next to him, i feel sorry for him but also at the same time it slightly/weirdly turns me on.

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:15 AM   #396
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Hi toned. Please untie me and go get some clothes for me.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-31-2013, 06:19 AM   #397
Toned
Distinguished Member

i put my fingers to my lips, who ever did this might not have left, i look around but cant see anyone so creep in as quiet as posible over to humilated and start to untie him

Old 08-31-2013, 06:26 AM   #398
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Toned, he took a picture of me after he had me tied down. It's going to be posted in my kinktalk ablum (after kinktalk comes back tomorrow). That's embarassing.

I'm going to run back to the dorm with my book bag now. I wish I had extra clothes in there.

So any student or teacher that wants to see the pic, you just need to friend me on kinktalk to see the boys school album. The pictures for the school play audition are there too.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-31-2013, 06:32 AM   #399
Toned
Distinguished Member

here take these * passes humiliated his trousers* , im gonna stay here and do some history reading wear them back to the dorm and then bring them back

Old 08-31-2013, 06:34 AM   #400
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Thanks. I'll be right back with them.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-31-2013, 06:39 AM   #401
Toned
Distinguished Member

after humiliated leaves i pick up the butt plug and examine it, i wonder if it ever been used on/by anyone. i look at the size of it and know that it would tear my virgin ass hole to shreds

Old 08-31-2013, 07:42 AM   #402
bfb292

while smoking out in the courtyard, I notice someone making their way across campus in just a pair of trousers. I think, hey isnt that the geek i just stripped and tied? I follow him and jot down his dorm number. "Ill get him later" I think,now I wonder who gave him those pants. I head back across campus to where I left the last geek and find some other geek staring wide eyed at the butt plug I left for the last one. "well, What have we here." I say as I enter the room. I snag the unfortunate boy by the back of the neck and force him down. I pull off his boxers and spread his cheeks, contemplating how much damage that plug would do.

Old 08-31-2013, 07:49 AM   #403
Toned
Distinguished Member

i feel my self forced forwards, i can see who it is but i dont recognise the voice, must be a new kid, my boxers are yanked to the floor and my ass is spread, i sequel "please stop, who are you?"

Old 08-31-2013, 08:17 AM   #404
bfb292

" it dont matter who I am " I tell the boy " the only thing that matters is that I rule you." Knowing that I have to shut this little shit up, I stuff his boxers into his mouth. still holding him down I show him the plug "If you want to avoid this, you are going to bring your geek friend to my dorm every night and do just what I say." with that I write my dorm number on his hand.

Old 08-31-2013, 08:21 AM   #405
Toned
Distinguished Member

i try to speak "i cant hes my friend" but all that can be heard is muffled noise and the sound of me gagging on my own underwear.

Advertisements
Kink Talk