Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-02-2023, 03:22 AM   #3961
AsYouPlease
Account Banned

If you catch me in the next 15 minutes, you can change my profile in any way you like
AsYouPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 06:01 AM   #3962
Jennycrossed

if you catch me in the next 30min, I will gag and blindfold myself, toss keys to my handcuffs across the room, put the handcuffs on, and wait what I think is 30 minutes before trying to find the keys.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 08:29 AM   #3963
Sismaster

catch me within 20 minutes and I have to go to self checkout and buy a bottle of laxatives. then when home eat 2d6 pills and put on crossdressing clothes. I am not allowed to poop until midnight.

catch me within 10 minutes and it is 2 hours after midnight

catch within 5 minutes nd I have to hold until I can't anymore and then when I mess wear it for 20 minutes at least before cleaning up.

if I poop before allowed (or when at the 5 minute catch) I have to say "oopsie this girly is a bad girl with a big poopy butt"

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 08:32 AM   #3964
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
catch me within 20 minutes and I have to go to self checkout and buy a bottle of laxatives. then when home eat 2d6 pills and put on crossdressing clothes. I am not allowed to poop until midnight.

catch me within 10 minutes and it is 2 hours after midnight

catch within 5 minutes nd I have to hold until I can't anymore and then when I mess wear it for 20 minutes at least before cleaning up.

if I poop before allowed (or when at the 5 minute catch) I have to say "oopsie this girly is a bad girl with a big poopy butt"
Looks like I Caught you

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 08:43 AM   #3965
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and part of the time I'm crossdressed I have to spend in public. ( at least butt and hip shpaers and a slitghly stuffed bra)

catch within 7 minutes and I have to walk around for at least one hour and visit a few clothing shops (and look at a few femme clothes and tops and try a few on (no bottoms in case I accidentally lose control and poop hte store pants))

catch within 5 minutes and I have to go watch the new avatar movie (it takes 3 hours so I will have to hold for a long time.) and eat 2 extra laxatives at the start of the movie and 2 during break.

If I have to pee at any time I can go to the toilet (female toilet) but have to keep underwear and stuff on so I can't accidentally poop in hte toilet,

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:20 AM   #3966
Sismaster

catch me within 5 minutes and I have to try out this dare but altered a bit for purchasing ease: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/...p/t-53292.html

catch within 3 minutes and I have to do it crossdressed

Old 02-02-2023, 12:11 PM   #3967
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I am not allowed to poop until I shit myself on accident.

catch me within 5 minutes and I have to take a few laxatives tomorrow

Old 02-02-2023, 01:44 PM   #3968
Sismaster

catch me within 20 minutes and I have to drink 1L of soda and don't use the bathroom for 2 hours

Old 02-02-2023, 05:07 PM   #3969
Sismaster

catch me within 5 minutes and I have to put on d cup breastforms my spidergwen onesie and some regular clothes over it and drink a lot of water. then I have to wait for 45 minutes and walk to the forest. in the forest completely mess and wett myself and try to cum trough my onesie. then I have to strip my top down and tie the arms around my waist, so the stuffed bra is showing. when home I can clean up

Old 02-02-2023, 05:11 PM   #3970
Rascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
catch me within 5 minutes and I have to put on d cup breastforms my spidergwen onesie and some regular clothes over it and drink a lot of water. then I have to wait for 45 minutes and walk to the forest. in the forest completely mess and wett myself and try to cum trough my onesie. then I have to strip my top down and tie the arms around my waist, so the stuffed bra is showing. when home I can clean up
Caught enjoy
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 05:15 PM   #3971
buttinup
getDare Devil

For each person that catches me in the next 15 minutes, I have to let another someone activate my Lovense toy link before bed, up to 3 times.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023 - Diaper Status
6 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 06:45 PM   #3972
submissivebbw

if you catch me in 1 hour, I will send a link to my nudes on google drive where you can download & repost anything you want along with a link to my personal twitter account

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 06:57 PM   #3973
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissivebbw View Post
if you catch me in 1 hour, I will send a link to my nudes on google drive where you can download & repost anything you want along with a link to my personal twitter account
I caught you....

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 06:58 PM   #3974
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

Catch me in 15 minutes you can give me up to 3 dares or a rule lasting the rest of the year or one faproulette (you pick all rolls)

Catch me in 30 minutes and you can give me two dare or a rule Lasting 5 months or one faproulette (I roll with bad gambler)

Catch me in an hour and you can give me a dare or rule that lasts 2 weeks Or one faproulette (I roll).

Kik Tripers or here or Skype

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 07:01 PM   #3975
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripers View Post
Catch me in 15 minutes you can give me up to 3 dares or a rule lasting the rest of the year or one faproulette (you pick all rolls)

Catch me in 30 minutes and you can give me two dare or a rule Lasting 5 months or one faproulette (I roll with bad gambler)

Catch me in an hour and you can give me a dare or rule that lasts 2 weeks Or one faproulette (I roll).

Kik Tripers or here or Skype
You have been caught
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare