Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-27-2022, 01:37 PM   #376
BabyJosh

alright then, today little girls, we are going to be baking a cake!
whats that? you dont have any pans? then use your diaper silly!

dont forget to get the most sissy cloths you can on as your uniform!

now here is your recipe:

1. put 2 cracked eggs, half a bag of flower, a stick of butter and a small glass of milk into your diaper ( you may need to layer up or use duck tape )

2. mix it up a bit, for 15 minutes sit on a flat surface and squirm around, mixing the ingredients.

3. baking! we need to somehow get the ingredients warmed up... i know! take a long warm pee into the diaper to nicely bake the cake.

4. setting the cake is important, so you need to leave the cake alone in your diaper for... 6 hours! ( make sure to use the diaper for your toilet needs )

5. now that you have finished making the cake, its time to dig in! without taking the diaper off, you can use a baby spoon to scoop up your cake and enjoy your creation! we don't waste food here, so no other food until it is all gone. and we have to keep it safe, so keep the diaper and sissy cloths on untill you have fully finished your cake!

Other

- what's that? you need to take a poo? well, i thought you liked chocolate cake. or you can just, hold it in

- if the taste test is over your limits, you can just take 1 large spoonful and be done

when giving me a challenge, please note:
- i have no supplies eg: diapers, toys, laxatives ect and cannot get a suply of them.

- my limits are public and family, so do something i can do at night without waking anyone else up

- apart from that, i wish you to not hold back on me and be as harsh as you can, im open to do anything i can do in private, so enjoy!
BabyJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 02:39 PM   #377
SmolYui

Hmm, posting in a diaper dare thread without any diapers?
That's a bit silly sweetie, how about you do your own dare... but in undies (if time is an issue then just do it for an hour)! ^ w ^

If you're too much of a baby to do that, then simply, for 24 hours, you underwear is a diaper, you can use a toilet, but no pulling down your underwear.

contact me on kik (in sig) if you want to give a report :3

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 11:41 AM   #378
BabyJosh

welp, im down a pair of underpants now

pretty simple dare, layer up on a Friday night. id say 3 diapers, and slit the inner ones for drainage

thats your toilet for the weekend, friaday night to monday morning, no changes and no taking it off.

enjoy

when giving me a challenge, please note:
- i have no supplies eg: diapers, toys, laxatives ect and cannot get a suply of them.

- my limits are public and family, so do something i can do at night without waking anyone else up

- apart from that, i wish you to not hold back on me and be as harsh as you can, im open to do anything i can do in private, so enjoy!
Old 02-03-2022, 10:12 AM   #379
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Baby Josh, how is someone supposed to give you a hardcore diaper dare when you have no diapers and say you aren't able to get hold of them??

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 02-04-2022, 03:54 PM   #380
the_diaper_darer

This will go to BabyJosh.

Hold your poop for at least one day. Once you're ready to poop, sit on the toilet with your underwear on and completely fill your underwear. Once your undies are full, pull your pants up and go take a short walk outside.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 02:10 AM   #381
maaik

Wear a diaper for a week. At the beginning of each day flip a coin. If it’s heads you may change into a fresh diaper, but if it’s tails you must wear the previous days diaper. No changes are allowed until the coin is flipped and no toilets are allowed. At the end of the week flip another coin. Tails and you’re done but heads and you have to do it for another week. The only time the diaper may be removed is for work
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 02:16 PM   #382
BabyJosh

I dont take credit for this dare, but it is one of my faverouites that i have ever seen

Day 1:

5am: On the first day you’re going to be getting up early, 5:00 am to be precise! Your first big decision is fairly simple: Will you wear one diaper or two?
Regardless of whether you pick one or two these will be your diapers (diaper) until tomorrow at 5am and will not be removed until then. You cannot go to the toilet when you wake up you must put the diapers on first and then wait until you are permitted to (both peeing and messing).
If you have opted for one diaper then the following rules apply:
- A large glass of water is to be drunk once every hour.
If you have opted for two diapers then the following rules apply:
- 2 large glasses of water are to be drunk every hour.
Unfortunately you’re not going to be allowed to pee for a while yet, not until 10:00am.
If you fail this take 3 diuretics spread throughout the day.

5am – 10am: For this 5 hour period I expect you to have gotten dressed (for the whole day), in your case this means in the most ridiculous attire you can muster; plastic panties are a must btw since you may need them.
Essentially I want you to look camp, pink, frilly and ridiculous like a sissy girl. If this isn’t possible then for being such a rubbish bore you’ll have to put 10-20% of all food from this point on into your diapers.
Aside from dressing up between 5 and 10am you will also be eating breakfast and what an appetite you’ll need for this!
You will be eating either a full English breakfast or a triple serving of oatmeal. Whilst your topping up your drink and digesting your food I would expect you to be glued to the tv watching kids shows.

10am: At 10am you are finally permitted to pee (in the diaper of course) but you should immediately drink juice or gatorade (sports drinks) afterwards. From now on you will not hold your pee, in fact you will let it go whenever you have the slightest urge.

10am -12pm: You now get 2 hours to spend how you like though you must adhere to the drinks rule and food rule (if you didn’t pass). Enjoy and remember you still cannot mess until I tell you.

12pm-1pm: You should feeling a bit tired and very bloated so coffee time...enema coffee time that it.
(If you don’t have enema equipment it’s kind of easy to make makeshift ones out of tubing, funnels, turkey basters or even just a drinks bottle). Regardless make yourself a big cup of BLACK coffee and allow it to cool then use whatever means you have to get it in. If you mess yourself in the following times (and you will mess yourself) you’ll receive the additional task:
- Less than 15 minutes: weak effort…you know what would make it weaker? Do a milk enema immediately after: 1 mug worth.
- Between 15 minutes and half an hour: sweet…drink a glass of hot water with two teaspoons of sugar in.
- Longer than half an hour: You get off free; well not really you’re in a messed diaper with 17 hours till you’re next change.

That was fun right? Well it’s gonna keep getting better because its lunch time!!!! You have a choice here a basic sandwich with whatever filling, a 6 inch sub with at least one meat and lots of dressing or sauce, a 12 inch sub with 2 different meats and loaded with sauce/dressing. Based on what you chose you get another rule:
- Sandwich: laxatives!! Take the maximum amount permissible, preferably fast acting.
- 6 inch’er: You know what else is roughly 6 inches? Bananas – insert a peeled one into your butt and keep it in there for as long as possible (have fun getting it in eww) I imagine it will come out soonish so every 4 hours put a new one in.
- 12 incher: A single marshmallow is to be added every two hours until the end of this dare.

1pm-7pm: Well I bet you’re full now (hope you remembered the food rule if it applies) and hopefully you got some new rules to keep you going. With all the pee and the mess that diaper must be reeeeaaally full, so I wouldn’t suggest moving around too much, in fact since you’re probably dressed for it I would suggest sitting down and watching some kids tv ALL DAY!!

7pm: That was mean…I bet you have irritating kids songs stuck in your head on loop and a butt full of banana or marshmallow. Well to make up for it I’m gonna let you make a feast! Between 7 and 8 o clock you are to order take away and lots of it! Now I appreciate that you probably don’t want to be seen as you are so you can cover yourself up a bit but no removing diapers.

8pm-10pm: After you’re done take a break until 10pm unfortunately during this time you cannot release your bowels, not for bananas, not for marshmallows, not for anything.

10pm-5am: Usually for dares with diapers you’re expected to go to bed early at around this time (10pm) but in your case you’re in for a horrible night. All rules remain in place, you are not to sleep under any circumstances and to help you keep awake guess what you’re gonna need? COFFEE. Repeat the coffee step at 10pm, 12pm and 5am. What with a full diaper that might be quite difficult, I concede that so here are some forfeits which aren’t much better but you might feel differently?:
- Doing only 2 of the times: insert a marshmallow every hour (added on to the ones you may already be inserting).
- Doing only one of them: Insert a single suppository at the times you have missed.
- Doing none of them…tut tut, don’t be so slippery – drink 2 tablespoons of castor oil.
Staying awake is a challenge on its own so I hope I don’t think I’ll heap on the pain anymore. Stay awake till 5am and then we can start your next day!

Day 2:
5am: Hooray you made it I expect you to have made it, in fact I’ll be seriously disappointed if you didn’t… if you didn’t there will be consequences later on.
Anyway you can now get changed but don’t throw your diaper away, store it wherever for now.
Get cleaned up and freshened up if you want because today is going to be tough…in case you haven’t noticed already the challenge is to do with sleep deprivation and control and it is not easy. From 5 am all challenges are wiped but your first task is to get diapered just as you did on the first day with the same rules.
From here on in messing is no longer allowed until I say and nor is caffeine, you can however pee when you like..

5am-3pm: Just like yesterday you will start with a hefty breakfast getting dressed in the same outfit (with the same forfeit if applicable) and kids tv, lunch will now have to be a 12 inch sub or something equivalent, and I actually want you to snack throughout the day if you can manage it…I imagine you can see where this is going.

3pm: its exercise time which in your state is probably the last thing you want to do but you have a choice as always:
- 30 press ups (or until you break): Not easy but it won’t hit you where it hurts so if you do this I expect you to do it over your used diaper before storing it again.
- 50 star jumps: Fortunately your diaper should only be damp so this won’t be much of a problem, but best to make it more interesting so add a can of beans to your diaper before doing this.
- 50 squats (or until it hurts): This will make you feel uncomfortable with all the food and drink so there are no extra rules for this…except you must now do 10 squats every hour.

3pm-5pm: After the exercise go back to watching tv/hang out/just do whatever you can to keep awake.

5pm: Early dinner, and guess what? It’s a big dinner you can either replicate what you did yesterday for dinner or you have to cook something big up, I don’t even know if you’ll have the energy to eat it…but you better because you’re so close to the finish line. After you’ve finished do w/e you want for the next two hours but stay awake and don’t mess whatever you do.

8pm: It’s time for you to get some rest…only I want you to set you alarm for 2 and a half hours later. Here’s what I’ve been building too – right now you should be exhausted, your body needs rest desperately and you should also be quite full…
You’re gonna go to bed but before you do you’re gonna insert the same amount of suppositories as 1 times whatever number you get on a dice up to 4 (so 5 and 6 =4) providing it’s not considered a dangerous amount (alternatively to improve your odds just use a rng between 1 and 4).

10:30pm: It all boils down to this then:
- You wake up with a clean diaper! Yay you can relieve yourself asap and the challenge is over.
- You wake up with a soiled diaper. Uh oh look below…
Assuming you’ve failed then your punishment is rather icky I’m afraid. Take out your previously used diaper; get changed out of your current diaper. Flip a coin:
- Heads- day 1 diaper is going to be strapped to your head.
- Tails – day 2 diaper is going to be strapped to your head.
In both cases the messiest side should be touching your face, you will need to cut a hole for your mouth and in it I recommend either taping the diaper so your mouth I not obstructed or attaching something to breathe by because your sleeping like this with whichever diaper you didn’t attach worn as it should be... after taking another suppository of course. You can only wake up at 5am or later the next morning before removing everything and getting changed.

Punishments:
- Fell asleep before you should’ve: Do the punishment above but extend 5am to 9am
- Messed when you shouldn’t have: Take a 1l enema instead of a suppository for the punishment
- Failed anything else: Find another extreme diaper dare and do it!

WHEN DARING ME:

Give me something i can do in the night quietly, and keep in mind that i do not have any diapers or diaper supplies. messing and wetting are good, so go wild!
Old 02-06-2022, 02:28 PM   #383
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Set aside at least several hours. When the time comes around you are going to start acting like a ditzy, diapered princess. You will start by diapering up if you haven't already but make sure you have used the bathroom beforehand and don't need to pee.

First roll two dice. These rolls will determine how many items from the list below you will be wearing for the duration of the dare. I don't expect you to have everything but if you have substitutes (be honest) then go ahead. If you really cant do this section then you're going to be punished at the end.

The following list are all items which count as a wearable item: Extra diapers*, panties, bra, makeup, heels, plastic panties, female dress, skirt, blouse, wig, stockings/tights/leggings, jewellery, nail polish, bonnet, pacifier/gag, onesie, mittens/elbow length gloves. Other items can be worn but it wont contribute to your roll.

*Can use multiple diapers instead of other items.

From now on the toilet is off limits and this dare will not be complete until your diaper is leaking. If you opted to double up then tough. You'll probably want to try and get this over with quickly, especially if you're looking like quite a foolish sissy right now...unfortunately, to speed the process up and get drinks you're going to have to earn that right!

By default you are allowed 500ml of water after four hours if you have somehow managed to avoid drinks.

You can earn one regular glass of water (250ml) for the following activities (can only be done once):
- Watching kids shows for 30 minutes
- Crawling for 30 minutes
- Watching makeup tutorials for 30 minutes
- Reading diaper or sissy erotica for 30 minutes
- Listening to crossdressing/sissy/diaper hypnosis files for 30 minutes

You can earn 500 ml of water for the following activities (can only be done once):
- Inserting one suppository
- Inserting 2 bananas
- Inserting 5 marshmallows
- Inserting a butt plug (or anal toy)
- Eating 6 jars of different flavoured baby food

You can earn 1l of water for the following activities (can be repeated):
- Taking a 1l enema (so you'll be done in no time )
- Fucking your ass hard for 30 minutes
- Sucking something phallic for 30 minutes (breaks no longer than 30 seconds every 3-4 minutes) and letting the drool run down you.

If, for some strange reason you still haven't leaked within, say, 6 hours (being generous here)...then:
You're going to remove your diaper...clean your diaper area but keep everything on and put a new diaper on (that will stay on overnight). Go to a corner with your dirty diaper and get on all fours with your butt in the air and your face firmly inside your used diaper. You cannot leave this position until you have wet yourself a further two times or 30 minutes has passed.

if you couldn't even get the correct attire then sleep with your used diaper on the pillow next to you.

It's very hard to do diaper dares without diapers

Make mine very challenging and relatively hard/ awful. Act like it's a punishment

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 06:53 AM   #384
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Bumping this thread

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 06:40 PM   #385
anon9321

Default Hardcore diaper dare

Here is a Hardcore Diaper Dare for you.

You have to score points in order to get a passing grade.

100 points = +A
90 points = A
80 points = B
70 points = C
60 points = D
59 points or less = F

Starting this dare you can't use the toilet for the 10 hours beforehand(having to pee is normal)

Diaper up. You'll wear this diaper for the rest of the dare.

Score points at the start of every hour.

Get 3 points for a dry diaper.
Get 6 points for a wet diaper.
Get 9 points for a messy diaper.

For bonus points(you can only get each bonus one time) -
Pour 500 ml or 2.5 cups of apple juice down your diaper. = 1 extra point per hour
Pour the 80 grams or 1 cup of warm oatmeal(careful not too hot) into your diaper. = 2 extra points per hour.
Wear your nipple clover clamps(if you take them off for any reason, you lose the bonus points per hour) = 3 extra points per hour

Quote:
So if you are wearing a wet and messy diaper, that you poured apple juice and oatmeal into, and are wearing nipple clamps; you will get 15 points per hour!

Then only 7 hours till you get an A+!
This dare ends when you decide to take off your diaper.

If you decide to do this dare, you may pm/kik me for more bonus points but it is up to you to create the task.

This grade is for you, but if you "Fail" then you must sleep with that dirty diaper on the bed next to you completely open. I hope you don't toss and turn in your sleep(but you deserve it for failing this dare :P)

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 03:48 AM   #386
maaik

Wear a diaper for a week. At the beginning of each day flip a coin. If it’s heads you may change into a fresh diaper, but if it’s tails you must wear the previous days diaper. No changes are allowed until the coin is flipped and no toilets are allowed. At the end of the week flip another coin. Tails and you’re done but heads and you have to do it for another week. The only time the diaper may be removed is for work
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

The following user says Thank You to maaik for this post:
Old 03-04-2022, 05:47 AM   #387
maaik

Bumping this thread!

Old 03-05-2022, 04:28 PM   #388
Newbee123456789

You're dare will come in two aspects
Part 1 is edging, you are going to edge as many times as you can, with each edge you will go as close and you can to orgasm without cumming and you must not touch for 2 minutes in-between each edge, record the number of times you edge but DO NOT CUM if you cum even if it's ruined, all of your edges will be eliminated and you must do part 2 with 0 edges

Part 2 diaper time
For each edge you managed you get a point, if you have less points than on a condition you must do it (so basically follow the dare cumulativly until you reach your number from the top down), no changing during the dare if you leak add another diaper ontop

30- you must diaper up and go to the park for an hour
28- you must drink 2 litres of liquid before leaving and 500ml each hour you are out
26- add another hour
24- take an enema/insert suppositories before leaving
22- double diaper up
20- wear all your female clothing under your clothes aka thong ect
18- you must also go to a busy mall for an hour on top of the park
16- some part of your diaper must be visible at least 25% of the time
14- add another hour so 2hrs at park and 2 at mall
12- eat a nice big meal while out
10- must find somewhere to full expose your diaper(pants at ankles for 5 mins) cannot be in a cubicle ect
8- must try on some clothes
6 - must keep the diaper on for 6hrs afterwards
4- same but 12 hours
2- after the 12 hours( you should have a very very thick layed diaper on by now) you must go out for a 10 minute walk (I recommend at night)
0- same but a 1hr walk

The drinking doesn't stop until the whole dare is over, not just the public aspect, as I said you can layer at any time, you may not cum until the dare is over and when it is it must be in your messy diaper by humping something without your hands in the diaper, then you may clean up, have fun

For mine please make it something public but no social suicide
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 11:29 PM   #389
DiaperBabe

For this dare you better hope luck is on your side…

First get 2 diapers (any thickness) poke holes or small slits in one, but not big enough to easily see. Now place both diapers in a bag & mix them up. Pick one and put it on without looking if it has holes/slots. Place the other in a bag you plan to bring out with you.

Next get 4 identical glasses of water/juice/milk (Whatever you like, but they all have to be the same). Now you need to mix fast acting laxatives into 2 of the glasses. Mix them up so you don’t know which is which and randomly choose 2 to chug. Put the other 2 in the fridge.

Prepare 2 outfits:
1. Can hide diaper well but must be hard to take off (ex:romper, belt, locking pants, onesie with pants over)
2. Can be easy to access diaper but has high risk of someone seeing (ex: short skirt/dress, tight shorts/leggings)

Go to a busy, sit-down restaurant to eat a big dinner (preferably with a friend). Bathrooms are obviously off limits, but you can add the other diaper in your bag if you’d like. You must stay at the restaurant until you finish your entire meal (hopefully you can stay clean that long).

Now head home still in your diaper. If you’re wet & messy, you can clean yourself up immediately. If somehow you managed to stay clean or only wet, drink the other 2 glasses from earlier, add another diaper and go to sleep and you can’t get out of bed until the morning.

Good luck!

Kik:bbg331

Constantly needing to be punished…

Punishments: DIAPERS, enemas, suppositories, bananas, pooping in diaper, wearing/using diapers in public, possible exposure, wedgies, peeing big girl pants, forced messing/wettings

Hard Limits: eating/drinking bodily fluid, full exposure in public, social suicide, family/friends, face or nude pictures, permanent damage, extreme pain, wearing messy diapers for a long time
DiaperBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 02:48 PM   #390
dbgetdare

Fill up a bath...just a regular bath. Whilst that bath is filling up I want you to try and drink as much soda as you can, preferably aim to get through an entire 2L bottle of pop before your bath is finished keep a rough estimate of how much less than that you finish or if you got it in you more*. Now just before you get into the bath you should double diaper up, then enjoy yourself in the tub for a bit

...im sure dying to go so get out of the bath and add one more diaper over your now bloated two diapers - now you gotta wait a full 10 hours before taking them off +1 hour for every 50ml you couldn't drink. (-1 hour for every 50ml on top of the two). During this time you must drink a glass of water every half an hour (unless sleeping of course).

Extreme for me. 6 hour max!!!

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dbgetdare for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above