Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2011, 01:44 AM   #346
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Sorry I didn't get back to his earlier... I'm fine with you taking the extra time to continue the story, I know what it feels like to write something and then trash it because you don't like what you've written.

Concentrate on the quality Shy and I wish you luck!

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:08 AM   #347
Petaru

You could always make two lengthy chapters without letting us decide on something until you give us the second, so you can bank stories so that we are rarely without chapters atleast once a week.

Dislikes: Anal, scat, permanent, illegal

Limits: Toys (I don't have any), rope, anything I would have to go out and buy.
Petaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:52 PM   #348
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petaru View Post
You could always make two lengthy chapters without letting us decide on something until you give us the second, so you can bank stories so that we are rarely without chapters atleast once a week.
I actually did think of doing this, but decided against it, preferring to allow you guys to keep an active role in the direction the story takes.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #349
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A day of consequence

You’ve waited long enough. Here is the next part. I will try (choosing my words carefully here) to get the next part in on Monday (so I can get back into the rhythm of getting my posts in every Monday) but I make no promises; in theory, I’ll still have ‘till next Friday to get it in. Anyway, here it is. You’ll unfortunately have a short time to vote (I’ll be posting the result Sunday morning). To be honest, I’m not too sure how pleased I am with it, though it is much better than my first draft, but then again my brain’s a bit fuzzy. As always, all comments, whether they be positive or negative, are appreciated as long at they are constructive (and they always are). Also, please feel free to explain your choices, I really enjoy reading your points of view and the tangents that the discussions take sometimes are fun to watch.

Oh! And I've officially passed the 25 000 word mark . Any ideas of how I could celebrate this achievement?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean held the phone in his hand, waiting for the vibrations to stop and send Alicia to his voicemail. He then silenced his phone by turning off the ringer. Now, the only way he would know that someone was calling would be by seeing his phone light up. He knew that not answering was a bad idea; if Alicia was calling at this hour, it was because she knew he was up. And if she knew he was up, she most certainly knew that Kristy was with him. He’d be in deep shit when he’d see her at school. ‘But it will have been worth it’ Sean thought to himself as he looked at the girl sleeping in his bed. Moving as quietly as possible, Sean went to the washroom to grab an extra blanket. Setting it down on the ground beside his bed, he settled down for a short nap before what would be a very long day.

Kristy didn’t even hear the alarm clock ring. She woke up to a freshly clean and dressed Sean who was gently shaking her to wake her. Kristy felt like she would never be able to get up. The events from the previous night had made her very tired and she was feeling very weary of the events that would transpire when she would come face to face with Alicia during the day.

- I took the liberty of sneaking one my mom’s shirts out of the dresser when she left the house; I figured that you probably wouldn’t want to return home to get one of your own seeing as you told you dad last night that you were all set, Sean said in low melodious tones when Kristy opened her eyes.
- Oh…thanks, she answered. I hadn’t thought of that at all.
- I also thought that you might want to take a shower. The towel is already out. I’ll be downstairs when you’re ready to have breakfast, he added.

Kristy merely nodded. She was afraid that if she opened her mouth, she would have trouble containing the emotion that she felt. She got out Sean’s bed, unabashed at her nakedness and, putting her clothes for the day in a bundle, made her way to the washroom. Even though the day would be trying, she felt somewhat less weighted. ‘I really like him’ she thought as she was closing the washroom door.

While Kristy was under the steady flow of steamy water she allowed herself to enjoy the moment, allowing the water to wash away her worries for the day. She washed herself quickly, paying extra attention to her breasts to make sure no more traces of the wax remained and to her pussy, the hungry little creature that had drooled in excitement all night. She got dressed putting on the same bra and pants she had worn the day before and admiring herself in the simple black shirt that Sean had leant her.

As Sean was setting up the table for breakfast, he remembered Alicia’s call from the night before. Fishing out his cell phone from his back pocket, he put his phone back on vibrate and touched his screen in the correct sequence to reach his voicemail. He listened carefully, waiting somewhat anxiously, anticipating the spiteful voice that would be heard over the phone. Instead, there was a slight moment of silence, as though Alicia was forming the words she would spit in her mind before voicing them and then nothing; the click that indicated that the call was over. It was Kristy’s footsteps that brought Sean out of his reflexive state.

- Make yourself at home, Sean said, pointing to the full table as Kristy crossed the threshold and entered the kitchen.
- Wow, you must think I eat a lot, Kristy laughed taking in the scene.

On the table, Sean had laid out two types of bread, peanut butter, three kinds of jam, some fruit, cream cheese, three boxes of cereal…

- I didn’t know what you liked to eat, so I took out a bit of everything, Sean explained.

Kristy chuckled. As the two teens fixed themselves breakfast and ate, an uncomfortable silence loomed over them. Both of them seemed to be thinking about the consequences of their actions during the night, from the game of TorD to the escape from the school to the events that had transpired in the boy’s room. Kristy was vaguely wondering how Alicia would react when she’d see Sean and herself arrive at school together.

- Maybe I could drop you off near your place so that you can take the bus, Sean offered, stopping Kristy’s line of thought in its tracks.
- That is precisely what I was thinking about, Kristy replied. But I have a feeling she’s going to know one way or another.
- Yeah, I think so too, he said.
- So, I guess we’d better clean up here so that we can go after, no need to prolong the unease, Sean added in an afterthought.
- I agree, Kristy said simply.

Everything in the kitchen was quickly put away and the ride to school was uneventful. Besides small talk to ease the stress that was building again the two teens didn’t talk much. Sean parked his car in the lot reserved for students and undid his seatbelt. Kristy took in a breath and eventually followed suit. They exited the car together and entered the school in the same manner. Kristy was fidgety, always looking at her phone to see if she had missed a call (Alicia did have her number after all). When she and Sean parted ways to go to their respective lockers, Kristy took her time to turn the corner because she was certain that she would have to face an angry Alicia. But nothing happened. There was no big sign on or in her locker, she hadn’t bumped into anyone from the gang yet and she hadn’t received any calls or instant messages.

Kristy’s uneasiness went up a notch during her first period class. Nothing had happened yet and she was certain that Alicia was up to something. Kristy was imagining a whole bunch of crazy scenarios as her history class was going on and she was oblivious to the ramblings of her teacher. Oddly enough, though her wild imagination was causing even more anxiety it was also somewhat appealing. Kristy's body was, once again, reacting physically to the possibility that she may be blackmailed, humiliated, bound and made helpless and who knew what else.

Just thinking about it brought her back to what had happened the night before and before she knew it, she felt the familiar tingle of pleasure in her southern parts. As the morning progressed, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Kristy didn’t cross anyone from Alicia’s gang, but it wasn’t abnormal; they all had their own schedules and hardly had any classes in common.

The morning’s minutes inched by, but eventually the lunch bell rang. Kristy had just closed her locker after putting her books in when she came face to face with Alicia and Devon.

- Have fun last night? Alicia asked in a falsely innocent tone.
- You talking about the part where you tied me up in the boys’ showers so that I could greet the swim team this morning? Kristy replied, testily.

Alicia smiled maliciously at this. ‘So it was her plan all along that I be found by the boys’ thought Kristy.

- No, she’s talking about the part where Sean came to your rescue and brought you back to his place, said Caitlin who had just arrived closely followed by Sean.
- Come on Alicia, it was a foolish and dangerous idea, said the boy.

Ignoring Sean’s comment, Alicia pressed on.

- No choice of punishments this time, because you fell short on your time, you’ll be coming to my place for a session in discipline after school, Alicia continued.
- And before you ask, I haven’t decided for how long, it will be until you will have understood the message, the girl continued.
- And if I refuse? Kristy asked, trying to act defiantly.
- Then I post these around the school, a new one each day, Alicia said handing an envelope to Kristy.

Kristy looked down in horror at the grayscale photographs that were inside the yellow envelop. On the first one, there was a pair of breasts, her breasts, with the caption ‘have you seen these tits?’. The second one showed an enlargement of her pussy, unshaved with the sentence ‘have you seen this pussy?’ printed across it. The third, showed her naked body from her shoulders to her knees with the words ‘have you seen this body?’. Finally, the last one showed a full body naked shot, the picture Alicia had taken two days before when she had played with herself in the girls’ washroom. To her horror, Kristy’s brain made out the message ‘have you seen this slut?’

Kristy immediately became red with embarrassment. Resealing the envelope, she crossed her arms around it and looked down at the ground, ashamed of herself. She didn’t even resist when Alicia tugged it away from her.

- Good girl, said Alicia. Now, there’s the matter of what will be happening during the time you'll be at my place.

Kristy kept her head down and her mouth shut, not wanting Alicia to have reason to punish her further.

- You know, I should probably thank you, Sean, for going to get her. Honestly, when you told me you’d get her out of there so that I could punish her for not completing her evening, I didn’t think you’d actually do it.
- Oh come on Alicia, I didn’t do it for that. I told you I was against the idea in the first place, Sean said, his voice sounding only seemingly confident.
- And really, you did good by being completely true to your word and making her cum so that I could have even more fun with her, Alicia pressed on relentlessly.
- NO! Kristy and Sean exclaimed together.
- I didn’t have an orgasm and he’d never do something like that, Kristy said, outraged.
- Come on, Alicia, you know she didn’t cum; she’s been true to her word and has played your game fairly so far, Sean argued.
- Oh but, that’s just the thing. I know she didn’t make herself cum, but you on the other hand… Alicia seemed to be having the time of her life.

Kristy couldn’t, however bring herself to look up at Sean to try to read his expression. She knew that Alicia was a conniving bitch but she genuinely thought that Sean was a good guy and she wanted to keep on believing that.

- No, he wouldn’t. Sean, please tell me that you didn’t. Please tell me that you didn’t agree to all of this, Kristy pleaded.
- I did. But it was just to pretend. It was just to get you out of there, Sean said.
- But he did. When Devon was bringing you to the showers I had a little chat with Sean. Come on, man, the game’s over, you can stop pretending to be mister nice guy. Alicia burst out in a soft laughter.

Kristy was confused. She didn’t know what to believe. On the one hand Alicia was telling her that Sean had agreed, even volunteered to get her to not complete her punishment and even to make her cum. On the other hand Sean was saying that even though he told Alicia that he was going to get Kristy out of the showers and give her an orgasm, it was only to satisfy the girl so that she wouldn’t be suspicious. His argument was that he wanted to protect Kristy.

Kristy wasn’t sure who to believe.

You choose:
- Should Kristy believe Alicia’s side of the story?
- Or should she believe Sean’s side of the story?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 11-26-2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Do I really need to explain? :D
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #350
daremaster 1
getDare God

Amazing part, can't wait for the rest.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #351
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Believe Sean's side of the story. Alicia is just a conniving little bitch.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #352
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Let's believe Sean's side of the story - i really like how you've set up Alicia as someone we all hate. And I mean that in a good way. You have perfectly portrayed her as an evil and horrible person
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:14 PM   #353
Petaru

Sean. I don't think anyone gives a crap about Alicia.

Dislikes: Anal, scat, permanent, illegal

Limits: Toys (I don't have any), rope, anything I would have to go out and buy.
Petaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:09 AM   #354
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

believe alicia, she never told a lie before. she did all she said
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:34 AM   #355
EvilBunny

Here's the thing I see - neither one of them is contradicting Alicia's side of the story. She's saying he said he was going in there to set him up, and he's admitting he did. He's just giving another reason for it. So she's telling the truth.

Sean either lied then, or is lying now, so that's a strike against his credibility. And as far as deviousness is concerned, Sean has shown he can be just as much of a bastard as Alicia. And let's face it - regardless of his motivations, the end result is the same for Kristy, and he knew it.

I'm gonna say she takes Alicia's side here since, regardless of whether or not Sean is lying or not, his actions screwed her either way.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:55 AM   #356
Dare-Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBunny View Post
Here's the thing I see - neither one of them is contradicting Alicia's side of the story. She's saying he said he was going in there to set him up, and he's admitting he did. He's just giving another reason for it. So she's telling the truth.

Sean either lied then, or is lying now, so that's a strike against his credibility. And as far as deviousness is concerned, Sean has shown he can be just as much of a bastard as Alicia. And let's face it - regardless of his motivations, the end result is the same for Kristy, and he knew it.

I'm gonna say she takes Alicia's side here since, regardless of whether or not Sean is lying or not, his actions screwed her either way.
you have a good point there, although the most conniving person would use the truth to create a lie, or false situation. In this case Alicia is telling the truth, but doing so to create the false projection of Sean, thus separating him from Kristy so that she is alone. Sean however, lied to Alicia to help Kristy. So in this particular case the result is the opposite of what you'd think it would be.

Bottom Line: I vote Sean.

Adopt A Pokemon!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...801#post260801
Dare-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:06 AM   #357
em52388

I don't think that either of them is trying to deceive Kristy. Sean did admit to what Alicia said happened. He just didn't tell Kristy right away why he did what he did. So since neither Sean nor Alicia is telling a lie Kristy can believe both of them.

That said for the voting purpose of this choice it is a simple matter of who Kristy will side with, and seeing as Alicia's only interaction with Kristy has been overall a negative experience looking at this from Kristy's viewpoint she has no reason to trust Alicia. Sean on the other hand has given at least more reason for Kristy to trust him.

Therefore I feel that Kristy would continue to trust Sean over Alicia.

Another excellent post. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:27 AM   #358
Rufus

I gotta stick with believing Sean
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:30 PM   #359
Burning Turtle

Send a message via Yahoo to Burning Turtle

I vote to believe Alicia. She hasn't lied to this point and Sean's actions (regardless of the reason) caused this mess.

Dislikes (Will do if in the mood) - Anal, Pictures without face

Limits - Normal limits - Family or friends, Blood, Cutting, Permanent markings, Full public, Animals, and Shit. Piss isn't a limit but I haven't done anything with it.
Burning Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #360
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

I'm so very torn on this point, and yet at the same time, I'm very clear what I want her to believe.

Taking into account what all the others have said, I can see this heading either way, and yet I do feel that she should believe Sean.

While I'm quite eager to see just what kind of discipline that Alicia has cooked up for her (I LOVE Spanking, etc... as you know from our PM's ), and the suspense and the knowledge that she won't get out of it is very appealing, I have to say that I hate that girl.

I also believe that Kristy hates her as well... even if she is turned on by what she's doing to her.

My Verdict is brought on by the fact that I believe that Sean is a true 'good guy' a 'hero' type of character... even hero's fall to their own desires sometimes (Know the song verse, "Heroes Often Fail" )... I think that honestly if you're helping someone, lying to the bad guy is Okay. So Sean, if he cared for Kristy, would lie to Alicia just to help her.

As others have pointed out, He didn't say Alicia's story wasn't true, he admitted what he said, so he was being honest... it's just WHY he did it that's the question.

So there we have it again... Believe Sean...

Oh, P.S. I REALLY hope that something happens back to Alicia for all of this!

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares