Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-13-2014, 08:52 PM   #346
caseyjordan

Default Hi Everyone

Hi all. I found this site by accident just now and am wondering why I haven't discovered it or been a member for years already I'm a submissive bi male into many aspects of BDSM and many kinks (guess I'll have to do one of those kink-list signatures soon). I cross-dress too sometimes but mostly in the comforts (and safety!) of my home, but I'm guessing a few dares would take care of that. I write software for a living but I also write erotic stories on nifty/ASSTR (some of which have been published on Amazon). I'll put up a link to them if enough people are interested
caseyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #347
Paris Rayne

Hello, Welcome to getdare. I'm Paris Rayne, 20 female, and outgoing kind person. I don't really know what to say but I hope you find this site as exciting as I do and I hope you have fun and if you need anything you can ask an admin or staff member or even me. Have a great day!!

My Story:Opal's Crush
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Paris Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:16 AM   #348
Alexand

Boredom and curiosity led me to this site. Hoping to meet other people to talk with on days when I've got nothing else to occupy my time.

Won't do: Permanent, painful, scat.

Game over? If that's the case, I'll just have to play again.
Alexand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:11 PM   #349
RPcat18

Hi I'm new here and came here to meet more opened minded sex positive folk and to experiment a little. Please message me and say hi
If you want to chat and get to know me please message me. I would love to have some more friends who are sex positive and opened minded. Guys please don't message me if your looking for anything sexual or romantic from me I'm a lesbian.
RPcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:29 AM   #350
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Hi all *gives cookies to everybody and vodka * I’m new here, so don’t be harsh on me , plz . Why I registered , because I like some post what’s happening here but in the same time I find it cool that people can do this and that . In the same time being a bit bored . *wags tail*
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:07 PM   #351
Leaky

Hi, been lurking for ages but decided tonight to fill in one of the humiliating question surveys. Hoping to get out of the site and community here what I put in. Some of the threads are intriguing to say the least.

Likes:Teasing, Denial, Bondage/self bondage, humiliation, nipple play, erotica, hypnosis.

Forced orgasm, panty wearing, pee control, being caught/caught in public.

Limits: scat, friends/family, animals, permanent, illegal, blood.
Leaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:14 PM   #352
Daringzack
Baby Member

Well, I'm new here. You can find most of the stuff I like in my signature. I've seen many people do that here while I was lurking around so I figured that was a requirement.

This seems a fun site to be on: I'm a gay male switch myself but somehow I find playing with girls on a site like this fun too. Hope I'll enjoy myself here!

This section can be changed during my time here:
Will do: pee, pee drinking, pain/torture, anal, spanking, nipple torture, wax stuff, bondage, cum play...

Will not do: public, pissing on clothes/bed, diapers, pics
Daringzack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:47 PM   #353
ultimatemaster2013

Introdusing my slut. my young slave can be abused on webcam by anyone. Really humiliate my slut!!! see make him show all of him with face - fully exposed while doing it. he will try to avoid it but push hard, he must obey. Expose him in most humiliating positions you can imagine. His skypenick: dan.sinecky make him a proper slut. Make him moan like a bitch or say humiliating stuff. He is very shy, so it is really totally humiliating for him to expose himself - so get as many people as you can to watch and use him. Best for those who love making young straight shy boys getting really humiliated, ridiculed and utterly exposed on public.
Limits: illegal, exposure to family/friends, scat, piss, food/drink fetish, bondage, torture, pain, blood, animals
Focus on humiliation, exposure, embarrassment, anal, sexual tasks,

likes: humiliation, anal, verbal abuse, webcam private/public; pictures + videos private/public, dog training, spanking, bondage, clinic, denial, complete control, blackmail

negotiable: poo, piss, pain, blood, family, friends, maybe some others i cant think of right now

limits: illegal, arrest, permanent,
ultimatemaster2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:31 PM   #354
BlueboyinHeaven

Hey there everyone.

Just joined, found this site about a year ago. And have been very interested in it ever since but I think it's time I join the community. All information about me is on my profile and signature but please, feel free to send me a PM if you want to get to know me.

I have Skype and am always up for general banter. Does not have to be mic and or cam. Typing is fine, especially if you want a friendship!

take care ^-^

Into Latex, Bondage and BDSM. Can do CAM, so you can boss me around a bit. Or anything else ;D

Want to get to know me or just be friends? Drop me a PM for my Skype, I'm up for friendship and general banter
BlueboyinHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:51 PM   #355
and9simo

Default taking the next step

Hey there,
I have been on and off here for a little while now and have met load of different people and been dared to do things I never thought I would do.

I'm looking to take this a step further and am now looking for people near me (Durham, England) for offline friendship or dare relationship. If you are near the area and are interested please hit me up either via pm or through kik (in signature)

P.s. I apologise if I have placed this in the wrong thread, and I would appreciate it if a moderator could move it to the appropriate place if I have

Thank you
and9simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:41 PM   #356
Hawkward

Hey folks!

Ironically, I found this site through being linked to a thread in The Trashcan.
Taking takes is a very new interest of mine, but I've always enjoyed the aspect of using kink to improve lifestyle. I once used virtual mistress software to reform bad habits, such as my snacking, and binging on soft drinks, to overall untidiness.

My interests lie mostly in power control. It's an area I wish to explore with a person I trust at some point. I understand the risks related to such things as Teamviewer, but ultimately, I'd look just to reform my habits on downloading excessive images, mostly ecchi and hentai.

I look forward to having fun here, and to also see if I get some personal benefit!
Old 03-26-2014, 12:04 PM   #357
Sammybear717

Samantha Winters (alias) here, fun loving, love making new friends, and love kinkiness! Ive been told im too nice for my own good, but that doesn't mean I don't put my foot down when I need to! soon to be a parent (4 months left) experienced (and very convincing from what i'm told) crossdresser, do my own make-up and everything. love playing video games, shopping, Disney movies, and rocky horror picture show! (used to be part of a RHPS shadowcast called the rich weirdos) I'm an open book so have any questions always feel free to pm me

Light/Medium Bondage-Multiple Orgasms-Public-Swallowing Cum-Blindfolds-Forced Nudity-Hand Cuffs-Ice-Masturbation-Pegging-Sexy/Slutty clothing-edging before orgasm

---Hard Dislikes
Pain-Body Waste-Blood

For full list check out F-list.net/c/sammy9100
Sammybear717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #358
KajiraCate

Hey everyone, I'm not the best as the whole introduction thing but thought it seemed the best way to get my feet wet here. I actually found this place by accident doing some research for an rp I was in and started reading some of the posts and such and thought it looked like something I would enjoy. I'm looking forward to meeting people here and having a good time.

A little about me, I'm a single, submissive, hetero, woman, whose main passion is writing, mostly stories and literotica. I am open to new experiences as long as they aren't on my limits, and honestly am fairly new to most of this having had mostly vanilla experiences before. If you want to know anything else just ask, I love to chat.

Limits: Public, scat, urine drinking, any permanent marking, family, illegal.
KajiraCate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:51 AM   #359
MountainLion
getDare Ladder

Good day, everyone. My name is MountainLion, but I prefer 'Puma' for short.

I'm an aspiring artist that can't quite stick to a medium. As such I am a jack of all traits, but a master of non. Which suits my curious nature. I am extremely socially phobic in real life, but am uninhibited online.

Admittedly I first discovered getDare through one of its more riskay threads which sparked an interested and got my attention. I'm a young guy in my early twenties that got into domination/humiliation very early - but I will not go into great detail about that at this time. This is the initial draw I felt towards this website, though.

I will say however that it is one of my passions in life to explore this side of my personality. If you have any questions regarding that, or other things, I would encourage you to ask them. Privately or otherwise. Fret not, I love answering them.

Amongst my greatest strengths and flaws is that I am incapable of judging anything but extremes. When I say ''nothing is too weird for me'', you can take this extremely literally.

It's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to interacting with you in the future.

Last edited by MountainLion; 04-01-2014 at 07:49 AM.
MountainLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #360
DeLunatic

Default New here so... Hi.

Hello! I just found/joined this site/this forum today, and I felt like meeting the locals. So..... Hello again! You can call me Luna, and I hope we get along!
DeLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction