Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #1
Paris Rayne

Default Opal's Crush

So CookiiMonsterr has told me she would like me to finish her story for her so Here is the story but I am gonna do it a different way.

Opal: 16 yrs Old, Shy, Long Dark brown hair (always in a ponytail), Baggy Clothes, Older sister of Tyler

Tyler: 14 yrs old, Outgoing, Short Dark Brown hair, Younger brother of Opal

Annabelle: 16yrs old, Popular, Medium red hair, Best friend of Opal

Caleb: 17yrs old, Outgoing, Light brown hair, Muscular, Opals Crush.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

Beep. Beep. Beep. Sounded Opals Alarm. She hated Monday mornings, Especially this Monday morning. It was the first day of her sophomore year. Opal crawled out of bed wiping her eyes. She walked into the bathroom and turned on her shower. She stood in the shower for a few minutes before she had to get out to get ready. Opal dreaded school as she wasn't the most popular girl and was often considered as 'Invisible'. Opal got out of the shower after freshening herself up. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself. She looked in the mirror at herself and decided she wanted to be different this year... more noticeable. Opal went to her closet and rummaged around till she found her tight skinny jeans and her black ruffled flower print crop top. She put her outfit on and looked at herself in the mirror. She then went to her dresser and grabbed her gold bangles and her heart locket she always wore. She then scrunched up her hair and hair sprayed it into place. She did her makeup as a natural look and walked down stairs. She found her father in the kitchen making breakfast for her and her brother Tyler.

"Good morning Daddy." She said as she sat at the table.
"Morning sweetie" He said as he turned around to put the eggs on the table and nearly dropped the pan.
"Wow you look... well you look like a girl.." He said
"Gee thanks dad.." She said as she spooned some eggs on her plate with bacon and toast.
"You look beautiful." He said with a smile.
She smiled and ate her breakfast. "May I have some cash to buy lunch at school?"
"Sure just take some out of my wallet." He said.

Opal grabbed his wallet and took some money out of it. She grabbed her bag off the hook in the closet along with her black cardigan and walked down to the bus stop. Once she got to the bus stop she saw her friend Annabelle.

My Story:Opal's Crush
Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Last edited by Paris Rayne; 11-20-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Paris Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
Paris Rayne

Chapter Two

Annabelle got excited when she saw Opal. Annabelle is one of the popular girls in school.. Why was she friends with Opal? No one knows but the two girls. Annabelle and Opal were great friends on a website that none of her classmates knew about called 'Getdare' Annabelle would often come over and they would play truth or dare with each other. Annabelle was average for her age with red curly hair and green eyes, She had a few freckles on her face.

"Opal!!" Annabelle said as she ran over and hugged her friend.
"Hey Anne." She said hugging her.
"Wow, You look great, I love the new outfit, It suits you." Said Annabelle.
"Thanks, I thought I'd try a new look since its the beginning of a new year." She said smiling.
"It suits you." She said.
"Thanks." Said Opal as the bus rode up to take them to school.

Opal followed Annabelle onto the bus and sat in the back behind Anne. She looked out the window till they got to Caleb's stop and she fixed her hair so it looked nice. As Caleb walked down the isle Opal looked at him and smiled. Caleb didn't look at her but kept walking to the very back of the bus before he sat down. Once the buss got to the school Opal got off and went straight to her locker. She noticed someone at her locker putting a note into it, She waited for him to leave before she went to her locker, She opened it and the note was laying on her book. Opal picked up the note as the bell rang, She hurried off to her first

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 11-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
dickface

This is a great start I want to read more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #4
Paris Rayne

Chapter 3

Opal headed to her first class of the day which was English. Oh how she dreaded English class. Opal sat in the desk in the very back of the classroom and stared out the window at the kids in P.E how they were running on the track field. Opal loved P.E and wished she was down there in that class with Caleb.

"Opal..." Said Mrs. Marin.
Opal didn't respond as she was stuck in a daydream.
"Opal!" Mrs. Marin said again.
Opal still not responding.
"Opal!!!" Said Mrs. Marin as she walked back to the back of the classroom.
Opal jumped and looked over at her "Yes? Mrs Marin?" She said.

The rest of the class began to crack up and look at her as Mrs. Marin got upset.

"You need to start paying attention or you will be punished." Said Mrs. Marin.
"Yes Ma'am." She said as she adjusted herself in her seat.

Opal went to an academy her parents paid a lot of money for. It was just like a boarding school but didn't have the dorms yet as they were still in construction when school started. She ended up sharing an apartment with 3 other girls that the school paid for. Opal rummaged through her bag trying to find her book but pulled out the note that the student left in her locker.

The note:
Dear Opal, You may be wondering who this is I bet. Well to bad for you because you aren't gonna know. But what you will know is That you are gonna be in a game of TorD. All You will be doing is when you get a note from me you will write down on it T for Truth or D for Dare. You will accept this as I have pictures of you that I don't think you will want to be spreaded all throughout school. Now would you? You will circle. T or D and put this in your lockerand put a piece of paper with a corner sticking out of your combination to your locker.

Love,
Your Master/Mistress.

Opal didn't know what to think of this. Who could be doing this to her? Why would they do this to her? Opal thought for a little while and wrote her combination down on a piece of paper and folded it "10-30-5" was the comination. She then circled one of the letters and folded the note back up. The bell rang for class to be over. Opal got up and walked out to her locker and put the note in it and left the corner of the paper with her combination on it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did Opal choose?
A: Truth
or
B: Dare

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 12-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #5
buttgirl

A

And i wan't more

cals curse thread
1/9

Loves: anal,diapers,stretching
likes: diapers, orgasm control,being controlled, body writing, messy if it could be done in the bathtub.
dislikes: too much pain,pee,hidden public
limits: pics, family, public, all that would get me into social problems

help me out
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264226
buttgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #6
LunaLux
getDare Sweetheart

A

ohh very good, I like it alot

Diapers | Exhibitionism | Rules | Submission | Humiliation | hypnosis

kik: miaauwu
LunaLux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:02 PM   #7
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story Paris.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:43 AM   #8
JosephDaftPunk

Talking

This is a very engaging story! Keep it up!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk