Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-29-2013, 04:12 PM   #346
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*whipe my tears and get up and continue walking* "whatever I don't care been through worse loser"
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #347
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2this54x View Post
I'm the new Guidance Counsiler. I want all pupils to fill out this form -

School Name:
Top Five Limits:
Embarrasing Secret about yourself:
and a full frontal picture of them holding a sign saying All Boys School. Send these to [email protected] so I can start working on your files.

You have until tommorow or there will be servere punishments.
Welcome to the school Sir!
I see you seem to be getting some resistance to your assignment so I thought I'd try to help out and show some of the class that it really isn't that difficult.

I mean, it isn't that difficult to take off your clothes, stand there naked and hold a sign, be embarrassed as the camera goes click and be humiliated as you click send.

Privately to the guidance counselor:
Oh, one more thing. After seeing subboy when you pulled his pants down. I saw he looked a little undersized. I thought he might make for a good model in sex ed class. Although, the class might laugh. But, just a thought. But make sure we are allowed to bring our camera phones to class that day, we have to be able to zoom in and take pictures to review with our notes later.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 04-02-2014 at 03:28 AM.
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #348
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*after walking back to my dorm my ass is still a bit sore so I change and go back to the fountain and Jump in and just float there for a bit*
"Damn crazy guidance counsler. Ahh this is what I needed"
Old 08-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #349
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

*I decide to take a walk around the grounds of my school and notice subboy1993 lounging in the fountain, I've already had some bad reports about him today.

What do you think you're doing in there boy?

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:30 PM   #350
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"oh hello Sir, umm just relaxing a little and cooling off my butt a bit"
Old 08-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #351
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Relaxing in my fountain heh?

And what would you be cooling off from?

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #352
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"yes Sir, and I must say it is a beautiful fountain as well did you pick the design? For I must say I love your taste. oh and you know walking away from the new guidance counselor when he asked for some info and what not, I don't know why he would need that crazy right haha"
Old 08-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #353
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"one thing though I will say he does have a strong whipping arm... stings like hell still"
Old 08-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #354
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Well, aren't you quite the charmer..

I have a job for you subboy1993, it requires brains.

Come to my office tomorrow (via PM) and tell me when you're ready and I will tell you what it is, you may need more participants however, so I'm leaving that to you.

I'm quite sure you will enjoy the outcome of this, but failure to oblige will result in the most extreme punishment thus far, failure to complete the punishment will result in immediate expulsion. t

The choice is yours.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #355
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*wide eyes about hearing about the expulsion I immediately sit up right and stop lounging around* "Yes Sir I will be there!
Old 08-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #356
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*as soon as the head master leaves I lay back down and continue to float in the fountain* "ugh fuck me I could get expelled...... shit!"
Old 08-30-2013, 03:51 AM   #357
SilverScar

Quote:
I'm the new Guidance Counsiler. I want all pupils to fill out this form -

School Name:
Top Five Limits:
Embarrasing Secret about yourself:
and a full frontal picture of them holding a sign saying All Boys School. Send these to [email protected] so I can start working on your files.

You have until tommorow or there will be servere punishments.
Quote:
Wasn't me. This is a shared account, Alex and I. Alex enrolled as a nerd, I enrolled as a Counsiler. If we can only have 1, then keep the counsiler.

My first problem: ehm... this is bullshit. I don't think you really have a shared account, but if you do, you shouldn't.
My second problem: what do you mean by school name and age?! School name is All Boys School, if you didn't know. What age do you mean? The role-played one in the school (teenager), or the real one?
My third problem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp
* Images *
- Don't request pictures in the public forums or chat.
- Posting pictures related to a dare is ok (objects involved, diagrams, etc...). Posting a dare to send/post a pic of a person or the dare is not. Don't crap up the site.
Headmaster, I ask you to remove this "Guidance Counsiler" from the school, or at least make him to read the rules of getDare. I won't do anything for someone who is either lying or just stupid.
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:24 AM   #358
SilverScar

Kinktalk doesn't work now, so I couldn't check, but if I remember well, someone with the same username showed quite an interest in blackmail there (yeah, I know, it wasn't you, it was that Alex, or the pope, or the president of Madagascar, because you share your account with them as well). Of course, blackmail is not against the rules, but students, be cautious if you send anything to him.

Also he didn't just joined as a nerd to the school... he joined as a jock first, then he joined as a nerd, then as this Counsiler.
I'm a 24 years old gay male.
Sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect.

Last edited by SilverScar; 08-30-2013 at 04:30 AM.
SilverScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:02 AM   #359
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverScar View Post
Kinktalk doesn't work now, so I couldn't check, but if I remember well, someone with the same username showed quite an interest in blackmail there (yeah, I know, it wasn't you, it was that Alex, or the pope, or the president of Madagascar, because you share your account with them as well). Of course, blackmail is not against the rules, but students, be cautious if you send anything to him.

Also he didn't just joined as a nerd to the school... he joined as a jock first, then he joined as a nerd, then as this Counsiler.
I've been also looking into this and I assure you, it will be dealt with

Old 08-30-2013, 06:39 AM   #360
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*i wake up today feeling a bit nervous not knowing what is to come. I get dressed and eat breakfast and start making my way towards the headmasters office. Standing in front of the door I sigh then knock.

Advertisements
Kink Talk