Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #346
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, beautiful writing, makes reading your story a pleasure!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #347
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlart View Post
Thanks Leo, beautiful writing, makes reading your story a pleasure!
Exactly what I was thinking, pleasure, literally. Thank you!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #348
pokerchamp119

I don't know how I'd get through the week without your story Leo. Great writing once again
pokerchamp119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:12 AM   #349
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 38. Evie's Bed

Nicole

'Do you want to just lie down, or do you want to keep playing?' Alyssa asked once they were back inside the dorm room. 'It's entirely up to you. I won't do anything else unless you ask for it.'

Nicole crawled up to Alyssa and knelt up next to her friend, putting her hands around her thighs, embracing her.

'Make it so I don't have to think.' Nicole murmured the words against Alyssa's thighs. 'Make it so there's no room in my mind to stumble over all this confusion.'

Alyssa reached down and removed Evie's panties from Nicole's head, tossing them onto her bed. She then stroked Nicole's hair gently.

'Get up,' she said softly. 'And go and lie down on Evie's bed, face first.'

Nicole did as she was told, moving over to the plain mattress that would be Evie's bed and lying down on it, letting her naked flesh sink down into the mattress. She spread her legs slightly as she nuzzled her face against the mattress.

Just think, she told herself. After tonight, Evie will spend every night lying here. This will be her spot, her safe little hideaway. I'm here now, just a little too early.

Nearby, Nicole heard Alyssa undressing, but she didn't turn to look, or pay her blonde friend much heed at all, becoming lost in her own thoughts.

I hope one day I can come back here, when you're here, too, Evie. Nicole silently told the bed, as if it could hold the thought until its owner arrived to receive the message.

Then Alyssa was climbing onto the bed with her, moving to straddle her.

Nicole remained placid as Alyssa strapped a pair of leather restraints around her wrists, then tied each around a corner of the bedhead. Once Nicole's arms were firmly restrained, Alyssa moved down to repeat the process with her ankles.

Nicole had to admit, St. Krystal's supplied wonderful beds for casual bondage. Each dormitory bed had a sturdy steel frame with both the head and foot of the bed featuring a number of bars and crossbars, giving a wide range of options for tie off points. Each post was also topped by a large steel ball, which— well, Nicole had heard stories, though she'd never tried for herself, and doubted she could fit over something that large, as tight as she was.

All that aside, Nicole knew that she was now securely tied to the bed, naked, spread and accessible for anything that her friend felt like doing to her. She shivered as the helplessness of her situation truly hit home, anticipation rising through her body. Nicole let the feelings take over her, told her mind to go with it all and to stop fighting to make her think a thousand confusing thoughts. For once, she actually longed for the silence of submission that overtook her when she became fully aroused.

Take me, she thought. Take me, and take me, and force my body to feel so much that I don't know how to think any more.

'I'll let you choose.' Alyssa's voice came from right beside Nicole's ear. 'Shall I warm up my feeldoe in your cunt, or move straight onto tearing open your little virgin asshole?'

Nicole shivered again. She'd seen Alyssa's feeldoe a number of times – it was a sort of dildo, or strapless strap on, that had an end that inserted and remained in its wearer, giving them a fake penis to use almost as naturally as a man would – but had never been on the receiving end of it. She'd always thought it had looked too big, anyway. And she wanted to stick the thing up her butt? There was no way it would fit…

'My pussy, please,' Nicole whispered. 'And please don't ask me any more questions. I don't want to think any more. I just want to take whatever you give me.'

Alyssa stroked Nicole's hair to one side, then pressed her lips to Nicole's neck.

'Okay, that was the last question,' she whispered back. 'No more choices, and no more asking if you can take it. From now on, you will take it, whether you want to or not. There's just one more thing.' She kissed Nicole's neck again.

Shivers ran down Nicole's spine with each kiss.

'Yes?' Nicole asked, the word becoming a low, drawn out moan. Neck kisses always drove her wild.

'Tell me where you want my cock first,' Alyssa said, then kissed her neck yet again, biting down this time.

'My— My— Ohh. My pussy, I already said that,' Nicole replied, confused and struggling to form the words to speak. She wasn't sure if she'd missed something amongst all the neck kisses, or just wasn't understanding.

'I didn't offer to use your pussy,' Alyssa said. 'I know how you like to keep your mouth clean and proper – but your body's going to be ravaged and filthy by the end of the night, so use the proper word now for me.'

Nicole scrunched up her face against the mattress.

'Cunt,' she muttered finally. 'Please fuck my cunt as hard as you can.'

'Much better,' Alyssa purred, then bit Nicole's neck again. 'Try not to wake the neighbours.'

Alyssa reached down between them and lined up the toy against Nicole's tight pussy entrance. Nicole reflectively tensed her muscles, then forced herself to try and relax them, knowing it would only make it hurt more. But knowing and doing were completely different things, and her muscles didn't want to listen.

Then Alyssa began to thrust the toy inside her, and what Nicole or her muscles wanted didn't matter anymore.

Nicole let out a low, long moan as the Alyssa filled her, her pussy walls protesting as she was stretched wider and wider to take the dildo inside herself. She writhed about on the bed, struggling against her bindings, as the blonde continued to force the toy inside her, working it in as deep as she could, then sliding out again, only to thrust it straight back in, going even deeper. With each thrust, Nicole was sure that the thing was all the way inside her, that it could go no further, but then Alyssa would force it in further and further, until all that Nicole could do was grip tightly to the ropes that bound her to the end of the bed

'All the way inside you now,' Alyssa purred into Nicole's ear, then began kissing and nibbling at her prey's earlobe.

'Finally,' Nicole gasped in relief, not even daring to move.

She felt so full. She didn't even know how to describe it. There was just so much inside her. And even though it was a toy, Nicole knew that the other end was inside Alyssa, that the blonde was using it as if she had a penis of her own. Which meant that it was actually Alyssa that was inside her, and it was Alyssa that was splitting her apart.

'So how do you like my cock?' Alyssa asked softly, between nibbles.

'I— I— I don't know,' Nicole stammered. 'It's big. It's ow. I don't even know if
I want it out; I'm scared of you moving it.'

'I'm going to do a lot more than move it,' Alyssa replied, mischief dancing in her tone. 'I'm going to fuck you with it so hard that I cum from it, and that takes a lot of effort. Your tight little cunt is going to open up for me, and stay open until I'm done pounding it senseless with my cock.'

'Gently, please,' Nicole whispered. She could feel her body tensing up even more tightly around the huge toy just from Alyssa's words.

'No,' Alyssa replied.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:16 AM   #350
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
I can't workout why this hasn't had more views. I would put it amongst my favourites on this site, if not my number one.
aha yeah looking at the other popular stories, the view count is pretty terrible in ratio to posts made. I guess the other stories on the site appeal to people a lot more
Old 02-08-2012, 04:31 AM   #351
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, lovely writing once again. I love the change of scene going from one set of girls to the other.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #352
themasterman

I agree with owlart great new post maybe most the veiw are by those who dont have an account here yet Leo or maybe they dont want to post because they are nervous or something
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #353
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

I haven't commented on this for a while but i have been reading great updates leo!

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #354
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome, like always! Thanks for eveything!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #355
Star Shadows
Prodigy

LEOOOO I looovveee your story!!!
I absolutely love it.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:23 AM   #356
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

Holyfuck Leopard. You made me wet in schooooooool.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:46 AM   #357
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 39. Evie's First Game: The Second Hand

Evie

Hannah raised the bet right off the bat. Holding the Ten of Spades and the Six of Diamonds, and unsure whether they would do her any good, Evie called the raise. There was no way she was backing down before the game had even gotten underway. Emily matched the bet, leaving it to Evie to deal out the three community cards.

Dealing was annoying because obviously it meant reaching forward, which meant pulling on her crotchrope. Nonetheless, determined to get the game done – and win it, ridding herself of this damn crotchrope – Evie dealt out the cards, telling herself that she would die before folding again.

The cards in the middle were the Nine of Clubs, the Two of Clubs, and the Six of Hearts. That gave Evie a pair, and that seemed good enough for her to play on with.

The two sisters both checked, keeping the bet at two.

Evie decided that this meant that neither of the girls had anything decent yet. Forcing herself not to smile, she added two more chips, raising the bet to four.

'Call,' Emily said, adding two more chips of her own. 'You're really eager to lose that rope, aren't you?' she asked, smiling. 'Careful not to throw away all your chips trying to get free of it.'

'Call,' Hannah also said, adding her own chips. 'And if I win, I might let you put Em in one just like it, while I enjoy watching,' the younger girl added, winking at Evie.

Evie began to laugh, but her laughter was cut short by a knock at the door.

Evie's mind began to race.

Someone's there, she thought. People. People who are going to see me.

The other two girls were essentially still fully dressed, but there was no way to hide the fact that Evie herself was only in her bra and skirt. Worse, there was no way to cover up thanks to her bound wrists, and the rope that led down between her legs, lifting the front of her skirt.

Evie looked about desperately, briefly considering diving beneath the blankets of Nicole's bed. But before she could move, Emily had already gone over to the door and opened it. Evie froze, her bound hands on her lap, trying to look as innocent as she could.

'I figured it'd be you guys,' Emily said from the doorway, opening it wider.

Evie looked up at the new arrivals, her eyes wide.

Jenna entered the room, followed by a new girl with shoulder length auburn hair and curious, dark eyes. Evie assumed this must be Gemma.

The two girls looked around curiously, both pairs of eyes ending up fixated on Evie.

Evie blushed, and looked aside.

'I see we're late to the party,' Jenna said, crouching beside Evie. 'Though since Emily's still dressed, we can't be too far into the game.'

'Oh, shut up,' Emily muttered, closing the door and returning to her seat. 'I'm not that bad.'

'If you say so,' Jenna said good naturedly, then reached out and wrapped her hand around Evie's wrists, lifting them up. 'This is a nice piece of work,' the blonde said, her eyes following the line of the rope down beneath Evie's skirt, no doubt catching a glimpse of her bound, shaved cunt beneath. 'Emily's, no doubt.'

'And she is so going to pay,' Evie muttered. 'Umm, could you let go of my hands, please? Everyone's staring.'

'What, at this?' Jenna asked, letting go of Evie's wrists. Before she could lower them, the blonde grabbed the connecting rope instead, and pulled it sharply upwards.

Evie squeaked as her crotchrope was pulled tight, the rough rope biting in deeper. She tried to pull her hands down to cover herself, but Jenna had the rope at an angle that clearly revealed her shaved pussy, and the best she could do was to close her legs tight.

'Embarrassed easily?' Jenna asked, smiling.

'Not that easily,' Evie gasped as the rope continued to bite into her. 'But I have only just met you guys.'

'We'll be real close real soon, I'm sure,' Jenna said, finally letting go of the rope and taking her seat properly.

Evie fixed her skirt as best she could, biting at her lip. The worst part about the bondage that Emily had put her in was that the rope never seemed to slacken again after it'd been pulled, at least not enough to give her any relief. Her pussy was burning.

'This is my girlfriend, Gemma, by the way,' Jenna added.

Evie looked up at the new girl, and smiled. 'I'm Evie. Could your names get any more confusing?' she asked.

Gemma threw Evie a wry smile. 'Normally they just call me G to keep it clear.'

'G and J,' Evie murmured. 'That makes sense.'

'So shall we continue the game?' Emily asked. 'Then the lovers can negotiate their way into the next round, and we can all laugh at Evie having to spend a whole 'nother round with her cute pussy tied up.'

'Don't let us get in the way,' Jenna said, laughing as she raised her hands, shifting back slightly.

Evie growled at Emily, then poked out her tongue. Picking up the deck again, she dealt out the fourth card to the middle, which was the Nine of Spades. This put a pair in the middle of the table, but since everyone could use it, didn't change anything for Evie.

Realising that she'd been staring at the cards in the middle and that the room had remained silent, Evie looked up at Emily, waiting for her move.

Emily was staring at the community cards herself, her face clearly disapproving. After a few more moments, she tossed her cards into the circle in disgust.

'Fold,' she muttered.

'What was that about making me keep wearing the rope?' Evie asked her, grinning.

'No need to get so smug,' Emily retorted, as she stood and tucked her hands up beneath her dress and began pulling down her tights. 'You still need to beat Hannah before it comes off.'

Evie looked to Hannah, who smiled and shrugged.

'I fold too,' she said. 'I got nothing.'

Evie smiled beatifically.

'I think I'll be smug now,' she said. 'Are you two ready for your card to see who I'm daring?'

Emily nodded glumly.

'Just a second,' Hannah piped from beneath her long sleeved top as she wiggled out of it, revealing a tank top beneath.

Evie mentally shook her head. If she hadn't been the youngest, or her sister, Evie was sure that Emily would have penalised Hannah for wearing so many layers of clothing. Evie herself was almost naked after just one game, and while Emily still had her dress, she had only lost once, and would be in her underwear after one more game. Hannah, meanwhile, had lost twice and still looked fully dressed.

'Okay, hit me,' Hannah said, tossing aside her top.

Evie dealt each sister a card. Hannah's seven beat Emily's two, meaning that Emily lost the round.

Evie smiled again as Emily tossed in the additional two tokens for losing, realising that she was now in the perfect position to get her revenge on the girl. She held out her hands.

'Now untie me,' Evie told Emily. 'While I decide just what I'm going to make you do to make up for all you put me through last round.' Evie winked, giving Emily a big grin as the darker haired girl began to untie her bonds, a sour expression on her face.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:03 AM   #358
Xrider

Wonderful chapter as always and a nice turnaround. Eager to see how devilish Evie's gonna be.
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #359
themasterman

i agree with the rider i cant wait for what evie does the get revenge ahhh such a mean yet sweet word i love it
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #360
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

If you're enjoying this story, please check out a very short experimental type story I just posted: Stop! Relax.

It's basically an attempt to write a relaxation task attempt from a submissive's point of view, which may or may not help anyone reading it relax a bit. No promises or bragging though - I don't know any fancy techniques or anything; I just wrote what I would be thinking, etc. Still, check it out if you have some time

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy