Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-05-2016, 10:04 PM   #3481
OodlesofCuddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
For this, you will need at least half an hour of uninterrupted time. Please start this assignment when you already need to pee. Bonus points if you are already desperate.

First, drink an extra 16 ounces of water. Then, tie your balls quite tightly.

I'd like you to have a full water bottle and a timer. I do not want you to have other distractions during this time.

Round One: Using the full water bottle, you will hit yourself HARD once every 15 seconds for 15 minutes with no touching in between. (60 hits)

Round Two: For the second fifteen minutes, you will punch yourself HARD once every 15 seconds for another 15 minutes. During this round, however, you will take a drink from your water bottle after each punch. If you run out of water, then just continue the punches until time runs out. (60 punches)

Obviously, you are not allowed to pee during this task. If you fail to hold it, you will wait until the next time you have to pee and try again, but add 1 edge and 75 wooden spoon hits before round one, after round one, and after round two.
Thank you for the 335 busts Miss Emmy.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:26 PM   #3482
Sam~
Truth Freak

Lucy's fucktoy Sam just feels like adding 144 busts with a wet wooden spoon
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:02 AM   #3483
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I'm quite disappointed with the lack of reports the last few days. I think the tasks that have been posted have been new and creative, and I know we recently had quite a few new members join.

If you have posted a report in the last 4 days that was at least 3 sentences in length:
Spoiler:
You can have 100 with a wooden spoon to the left, 100 with a wet wooden spoon to the right, and 25 book drops.

If you have not posted a sufficient report in the last 4 days:
Spoiler:
I'm disappointed. You're going to alternate: 25 book drops, 10 rubber band snaps. Repeat a total of 6 times and finish with 50 wet wooden spoon hits. I expect a report, or I will continue posting the same assignment, but adding a day you must spend in the thread.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:53 AM   #3484
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Report on Miss EmmyRed's task from yesterday...

For this, you will need at least half an hour of uninterrupted time. Please start this assignment when you already need to pee. Bonus points if you are already desperate.

I already had to pee when I started, then chugged a bottle of water. Tied my balls very tight and secure. I am already throbbing with desire that will soon be challenged and defeated by Miss EmmyRed’s instructions.

I'd like you to have a full water bottle and a timer. I do not want you to have other distractions during this time.

Round One: Using the full water bottle, you will hit yourself HARD once every 15 seconds for 15 minutes with no touching in between. (60 hits)

Set the timer or 15 minutes and began. First few hits were bearable. Then after about 3 minutes, the 15 seconds was not enough recovery time and the pain was still fading from the previous blow. Each impact seemed to flatten my sore balls, which were begging for release (in more ways than one).

Round Two: For the second fifteen minutes, you will punch yourself HARD once every 15 seconds for another 15 minutes. During this round, however, you will take a drink from your water bottle after each punch. If you run out of water, then just continue the punches until time runs out. (60 punches)

By this time, I am desprate to pee, but I will not give in. I took the lid off the bottle, started the timer, and started punching and sipping. I did not run out of water. The last 10 minutes were utter agony, with a constant deep throb I couldn’t shake. When I finally finished, I let out a stream of pee that almost felt like cumming, but mixed with pain emanating from nearby.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:17 PM   #3485
ntni11

Ladies my 2 weeks i promised is now up and i think my balls need a rest so i am asking your permission to do what i still have left to do then leave please

Likes and Limits

PM Dares
ntni11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:30 PM   #3486
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Quote:

Obviously, you are not allowed to pee during this task. If you fail to hold it, you will wait until the next time you have to pee and try again, but add 1 edge and 75 wooden spoon hits before round one, after round one, and after round two.
Had to pee really bad and I think i hate bladder control XD the hits them selves were not that bad because my mind was focusing on the full bladder but in round two drinking more did not help and by that point the hits were pusing a little and I wanted to release the pee so bad but I made it! Thank you for the Busts Nice lady! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
Lucy's fucktoy Sam just feels like adding 144 busts with a wet wooden spoon
ouchies! wooden spoon on its own is the devil but wet DX thank you for the busts Sam!

Quote:
I'm quite disappointed with the lack of reports the last few days. I think the tasks that have been posted have been new and creative, and I know we recently had quite a few new members join.

If you have posted a report in the last 4 days that was at least 3 sentences in length:
Spoiler:
You can have 100 with a wooden spoon to the left, 100 with a wet wooden spoon to the right, and 25 book drops.

Spoiler:
I'm disappointed. You're going to alternate: 25 book drops, 10 rubber band snaps. Repeat a total of 6 times and finish with 50 wet wooden spoon hits. I expect a report, or I will continue posting the same assignment, but adding a day you must spend in the thread.
Spoiler:
So glad i write reports but why ore wooden spoon and wet ones too?!?!?!?! id almost rather do all book drops XD I think when I grow old and give up pain I will find every wooden spoon I can and burn them for all too see XD my balls hurt really bad now DX Thank you for the busts Emmyred! <3
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:30 PM   #3487
freakazoyd77

Default 3 days!

I will enter myself into this thread for 3 days under the instructions of iheartfun.

Likes: humiliation, bondage, denial, cbt, piss, public, pain, orgasm torture, chastity, creative tasks, strict rules

Limits: face pics or videos, blackmail, scat, blood, exposure
freakazoyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 04:48 PM   #3488
Heart
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakazoyd77 View Post
I will enter myself into this thread for 3 days under the instructions of iheartfun.
I'm glad you know how to listen better than you are at holding that tongue of yours.

Everyone can have 400 with hand hitting hard and 5 rubber band snaps after each 100

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 05:39 PM   #3489
freakazoyd77

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Post
I'm glad you know how to listen better than you are at holding that tongue of yours.

Everyone can have 400 with hand hitting hard and 5 rubber band snaps after each 100

Thank you for the 400 hits and rubber band snaps hearty, I just finished them then and it was quite painful and have just fully realised what I'm in for

Likes: humiliation, bondage, denial, cbt, piss, public, pain, orgasm torture, chastity, creative tasks, strict rules

Limits: face pics or videos, blackmail, scat, blood, exposure
freakazoyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:28 PM   #3490
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

freakazoyd77

welcome to the thread!

if you have joined in the past 3 days have
500 with a wooden spoon.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:43 PM   #3491
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

500 with a spatula.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:44 PM   #3492
Czech

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Thankyou Miss Emmy for this post. Unfortunately, I was obliged to take Spoiler#2. I enjoyed the pain knowing how bad of a job writing reports I've done. It took me about an hour to do the whole task because I wanted to take each book drop and each band snap slowly to feel each one. The wet spoon hits were the hardest but felt good when they were over. I did this along with a couple other tasks given to me so my balls were swollen and saggy, reminding me who I belong to.

Family, Public, Scat
Exceptions can be made.

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2207873
Denied Until 7/13/16
Czech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:26 AM   #3493
AbuseMyBalls

Luckily I posted enough! The challenge was still pretty painful due to the bookdrops. Thank you so much mistress. And also the thread "Ballbusted By Girls" has been dead. I signed up for it but no FEMALE has posted. It would be cool if girls went over to the thread and posted

[CENTER] PM Dares: http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82198
AbuseMyBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:35 AM   #3494
Kitten
The One & Only

500 rubber band snaps for anyone whose username starts with an F ♥
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:55 AM   #3495
Sam~
Truth Freak

Lucy's bitch Sam will add 200 busts with 5 push ups between each 20
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote