Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-13-2018, 01:40 PM   #3466
noob37

Make sure to drink lots of fluids throughout the day and wear diapers to college. You can’t use the public restroom unless it’s to change diapers so if you have to piss/mess it must be in your diapers.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 11:41 AM   #3467
ChozenForLife

You must wear your favorite women's underwear and go shopping with them hidden.
ChozenForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:11 AM   #3468
noob37

That wasn’t a diaper dare. But fill a diaper with baked beans, and cat/dog food and wear it like that for at least 4 hours.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:23 PM   #3469
Silas_Doogooder

Add the digits of your telephone number together.
Then, divide the resulting number by 9. That's how many days you will have to go without using the toilet and using diapers instead.
Now take the last digit, divide by 3 and round up to the nearest number. That's how many diapers you MUST have on at any one time during the duration of the dare.
Add your fourth and fifth digits together, that's how many jars of baby food you must eat before you can eat grown up food again.
Finally take your seventh digit: that's how many hours you must crawl about on the floor for. Your eighth digit is the number of times you can stand during this time to reach something (but you may not take any steps

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:40 PM   #3470
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks to Orophins for this beauty which you can do:

Okay, you're going to need 4 cans of retried beans, Mexican cheese, 20mg of senna laxatives (5mg tablets of dulcolax usually), milk and baby bottle, and obviously diapers.

You're going to need to buy a ticket for a movie, and I'll even be nice and let you choose one / a time that won't have many people in the theatre if you're not very daring. Purchase it before starting the dare so you can't bail out easily, and buy it for right around noon.

The night beforehand, layer up in a bowl two of the cans of retried beans, interspersed with layers of cheese and some hot salsa if you have it. There should be 4-5 layers and t should create a huge bowl of food. Heat it up in the oven or microwave until the cheese on top is bubbling and warm throughout, then let it cool for 10 minutes or so.

You must then eat this all down with at least 24oz worth of milk in baby bottles. It must be in one sitting and only with your hands/face, so be prepared to make a giant mess! Once done, you are to hold your pee/poo while taking a shower, and then change into a double diaper. I'd strongly recommend against messing yourself yet though, you're going to be in those diapers for a good long while!

In the morning you are to wake up by 7:30 and I'm sure you'll have a nice wet diaper. By 8 you need to have taken your 20mg of laxatives and eaten a normal breakfast. At 10 you will drink another 12oz of milk in baby bottles. At 11 you will take off your second diaper in the double diaper, and use the other two cans of beans, one in the front of your diaper, one in the back, then smash it around. use tape (preferably duct tape) to secure the waist of your inner diaper. You can put on a clean diaper over your messy wet inner diaper if you like now, or even a triple diaper if you want. Use plastic pants or some more tape if you don't have them to secure your outer diaper on tight. Then before leaving for your movie, drink another 12oz of milk.

Now enjoy the movie, I'm sure by mid-morning you'll be farting up a storm. But at some point those toots are going to turn into a mess. If you have to leave the movie early because you make a messy and can't sit away from others, you will spend 3 hours in those diapers once you get home. If you can make it through the whole movie before leaving though, it's only one hour once you get home.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:56 PM   #3471
ChozenForLife

As soon as you wake up you must change yourself into a diaper without visiting the potty beforehand. Wear your favorite onesie, plastic pants, and/or cloth diaper over it. All your baby items, especially if they force you to waddle or crawl like a toddler/baby.

You must remain in that state in the morning and consume only baby food. Whenever you feel the need be sure to use your diapers for their intended purposes.

At noon or 3 (if you wake up on the later side) you may change out of your dirty diaper and put on a fresh clean one. You will have to go shopping at a local store. This could be groceries, odds n ends, candy, or whatever else you want to get. Of course you can keep yourself concealed however you please.

You must wear diapers for the rest of the evening and only change once you start leaking.

(If you want to make it more challenging you must stay in diaper and only diapers for 2 days straight, no toilets)
ChozenForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:03 PM   #3472
Liberty13

You must put on a double diaper and prepare for this dare by drinking 1ltr of prune juice and 500ml of water over the course of an hour. You'll probably be feeling pretty bloated and full at the end of this. You should then walk to a shop and purchase this list of items:

- 1 pack of laxatives
- 1 baby bottle
- 1 pack of pull up diapers or good nites

You must then return home within the hour.

If you mess the diaper (and warning it may well leak horribly, I hope for you it doesnt) You may change when you get home.

If you return home clean, then you may not use the toilet for teh rest of the day but feel free to shower and change before you go to bed.

If you fail then you must wear the entire pack of pull ups until the run out, changing when you feel but diapered 24/7 until you finish the pack. At home you must drink everything out of the baby bottle and each night you must take one senna laxative tablet.

I hope you make it home clean!

-----

I'm currently trapped in diapers until further notice!(http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ghlight=Diaper)

I have suppositories and diapers and plenty to eat and drink!

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj

Last edited by Liberty13; 03-19-2018 at 05:23 PM.
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:12 AM   #3473
Silas_Doogooder

First things first, roll 2 dice. The first dice you roll is how many suppositories are going in your ass. The second is how may bananas/large marshmallows are going to follow them! Double diaper up. If you live in a 2 story house with only a bathroom upstairs, you must remain upstairs in a position where you can see the bathroom. When you feel absolutely desperate, you must sit on the toilet (lid down) until you're empty. Wear the messy diaper for at least 30 minutes

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:36 PM   #3474
a17diaper

You will play this game 2 times a day for the next week on the setting
No I will cum later
Impossible
Very long
http://edgemeplease.com/

On the last day you will set it to
Premature ejaculator
Impossible
Yes, please let me cum!

You aren't allowed to jerk off other than when playing this game.

If you fail the game by cumming early at any point, or you don't cum in time on the last day, you must take a laxative and diaper up before going to bed that night. You won't be able to change or get out of bed until morning. If its not the last day of the dare you must complete the week, even if you fail.

Likes: edging, orgasms, messing, diapers, wetting, laxatives, anal, semi public
Limits: outing, long term, scat
Supplies: marshmallows, suppositories, diapers, stuffers, plastic pants

Last edited by a17diaper; 03-22-2018 at 08:40 PM.
a17diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to a17diaper for this post:
Old 03-23-2018, 01:31 AM   #3475
Liberty13

This dare is very simple it just involves staying at home and finishing your work/chores. Do this dare when you have a day with lots of little jobs to get done.

First of all spank yourself 2d6 × 10 times for letting your work add up like this.

Write a to do list with at least 6 jobs, one of tm being outside the house for example "buy milk" or "walk rhe dog"

When you complete a job tick it off and roll on this table:

1) Take a suppository
2) Drink 500ml of water and wait 1 hour before starting the next job.
3) Drink a cup of prune juice and wait 30 mins before starting the next job.
4) Add one diaper over the top of the one your wearing.
5) Re roll on this table and do the result, in addition you must not use the diaper (hold everything in) until you have finished the next job. If you have an accident then you must write the line "Im a naughty diaper needing bitch and I need diapers" 50 times and then shove the lines into your diaper.
6) Well done you! You may change if you need to but no using the toilet.

When you have finished all the jobs you may shower and change, if you fail to finish PM me for a punishment.

21/He/His/Gay

Old 03-23-2018, 12:27 PM   #3476
Liberty13

Bump

I have laxative tablets, a handful of diapers, gaffa tape and some suppositories in the house.

I would like a short term dare I can complete while my house is empty

21/He/His/Gay

Old 03-26-2018, 12:47 PM   #3477
Liberty13

yeah bump again

Would love a dare for a day I'm free this week :3

I've been looking for a way to use these overnight laxatives...

21/He/His/Gay

Old 03-27-2018, 08:20 PM   #3478
a17diaper

Here's one for you:

So we're going to redefine what "overnight laxative" means here. They are designed to take a few hours to kick in and take effect in the morning, so we're going to push the clock back a bit. Take them at lunch time the day before your dare. From this point onwards you should be wearing a diaper at all times. You are however allowed to change freely until bedtime. Be sure to have a hearty meal for lunch and dinner. Once its bedtime thickly diaper up. You won't be getting out of bed until morning. You must wear the diaper until at least noon the next day.
a17diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 05:08 AM   #3479
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Here, try this out.
Put 10 marshmallows up your butt. Drink 1L of water to start. Put a vibrator in on low. Double diaper up with slits in the innermost diaper. Then drink .5L every 30 minutes until you start to get desperate. Put on a pair of jeans and your favorite t-shirt.

Grab 1L of water and bring it with you, but save it for now. Go to a park or some place similar, that's public. Walk 20 minutes from your car. Find random people to talk to for a minute or two each. Once you get to the point that you're about to lose control, go to the public restroom, and turn the vibrator on high. Drink the Liter of water, then throw the empty bottle away. Now wait till you start to have spasms from your bladder, and are doubled over in pain from needing to pee. Now you can leave the bathroom. Try to make it all the way back to your car without having an accident. If you fail and have an accident before you reach your car, PM me for a punishment. Once you reach your car, squat down and release the pressure. Let the pee flow into your diaper, and force the marshmallows out.... will your diaper hold it? You'll find out. Get in your car and drive home. Don't change until you cum three times from the vibrator, one must be in the car.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 05:43 AM   #3480
diaperlover30

Each time you masturbate for the next month it must be in a wet diaper and you must wear it for at least two hours after cumming.

Be as extreme and cruel as you want
no public
diaperlover30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper