Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 08-21-2018, 02:20 AM   #3451
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
I woke up in the same hotel room that I slept in.
Quote:
Granted. I send you a pic of LPV's dick. The bad news is, you can't stop laughing... ever. So enjoy your padded cell, the frequent shots of thorazine, the ECT, the intravenous feeding...

I wish Singapore wasn't this hot.
Granted, the new slave you just met there gathers ice and covers you with it in the tub. You get hypothermia but she barely gives you the care you need to survive because she's still training.

I wish you would take the picture you just gave me back.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:23 AM   #3452
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. I take back the pic of LPV's dick. Well, that's what you wanted, right? I mean, you didn't specify whether it's a physical or mental image. You are still left with the agonizing mental image you concocted in your own mind, and you can never sleep again.

I wish it would stop raining on the only day I have free on this trip.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 01:46 AM   #3453
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Granted. You never see rain again and start to miss it and forget what it looks like. You have to watch out from the hot sun and possible sunburn, and live a nomadic lifestyle forever because wherever you go there is always a drought with sometimes an angry mob that ensues.

I wish you would lighten up on LPV for just one week
Old 08-24-2018, 11:01 PM   #3454
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. That week was the week of 17 March 1972. I hope both enjoyed the respite.

I wish Android was more like Windows 10 mobile.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 08-25-2018, 07:16 PM   #3455
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Granted. That week was the week of 17 March 1972. I hope both enjoyed the respite.

I wish Android was more like Windows 10 mobile.
Granted.

But Snake Plissken shuts down the world with a cataclysmic electromagnetic pulse from the myriad of satellites harboring space which reduces those trinkets to mere paperweights and renders everything electronic useless. Have fun peddling that bicycle.

I wish you would make a sincere honest to goodness adequate compliment about LPV with no comebacks.
Old 08-26-2018, 11:53 AM   #3456
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. Here it goes - "Bravely battling his obvious cognitive deficiencies, LPV has established himself as the unchallenged king of the non-sequitur on the lounge games sub-forum." Remember, you are the one who put the condition "adequate." Since this is a corrupted wish game, this compliment comes with 22 days of orgasm denial with a single edge each night for you, and 222 days of orgasm denial for LPV.

I wish I could afford an SSC Tuatara with 1750 HP debuting at Pebble Beach this year.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 08-27-2018, 09:21 PM   #3457
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Granted. Here it goes - "Bravely battling his obvious cognitive deficiencies, LPV has established himself as the unchallenged king of the non-sequitur on the lounge games sub-forum." Remember, you are the one who put the condition "adequate." Since this is a corrupted wish game, this compliment comes with 22 days of orgasm denial with a single edge each night for you, and 222 days of orgasm denial for LPV.

I wish I could afford an SSC Tuatara with 1750 HP debuting at Pebble Beach this year.
Granted, but another company comes out with something the next day which is perceived to be new, better, and double the price of what you're riding, so your chick magnet has been quickly reduced to pinto class.

If the car is what's landing you women, they're probably not worthwhile anyway.

I wish for a happy and great wish that comes true for me without it being corrupted in any way.
Old 08-27-2018, 10:20 PM   #3458
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. A great happiness comes true for you as you wished. However, as something cannot come out of nothing, that happiness is extracted from all other getDare users reducing their lives to shades of grey (no, no, not the 50 shades - don't get your hopes up, masochists).

After the thrill of the Tuatara, I wish for an Audi etron PB-18, so that I can land those environmentally conscious nerdy hippie chicks.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 08-28-2018, 12:16 PM   #3459
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Granted. The postman delivers a model version of it you still have to put together. Once you have put it together there is one piece missing too.

Puppy wishes for more puppygear he can use.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 04:48 AM   #3460
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Granted. A great happiness comes true for you as you wished. However, as something cannot come out of nothing, that happiness is extracted from all other getDare users reducing their lives to shades of grey (no, no, not the 50 shades - don't get your hopes up, masochists).

After the thrill of the Tuatara, I wish for an Audi etron PB-18, so that I can land those environmentally conscious nerdy hippie chicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
Granted. The postman delivers a model version of it you still have to put together. Once you have put it together there is one piece missing too.

Puppy wishes for more puppygear he can use.
Granted, but it's all the stuff you don't want... a kennel that's too snug, a muzzle so you're not free to bark, and when you don't have it on ~ both a stenchy spray and shock collar for when you are loud. An invisible fence so you get shocked by your collar again if you leave your yard. A inward prong collar for training for being overexcited and dashing anywhere you wish and leading your owner instead the other way around. And a cone collar so you are even more restricted, and though it usually helps wounds have a chance to heal, you probably will get hurt much more because you stumble over things because of your now eliminated peripheral, constantly bumping your head and get double vision.

I wish to give them their happiness back.

Last edited by Joan Sky; 08-29-2018 at 05:29 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post:
Old 08-31-2018, 06:43 AM   #3461
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. But as always, something can't come from nothing. The getDare users get their happiness back, but it is extracted from the population of Belgium, villagers from a mountain village in Tibet, students at the Hayden Memorial Library at MIT, and three orphan puppies. I hope you can live with that.

I wish I could make any living being become frozen in time by saying "freeze" at them, and unfreeze them at any time I want by saying "unfreeze" at them.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 08-31-2018, 09:10 PM   #3462
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Granted. But as always, something can't come from nothing. The getDare users get their happiness back, but it is extracted from the population of Belgium, villagers from a mountain village in Tibet, students at the Hayden Memorial Library at MIT, and three orphan puppies. I hope you can live with that.

I wish I could make any living being become frozen in time by saying "freeze" at them, and unfreeze them at any time I want by saying "unfreeze" at them.
Granted, but the definition of any is limited to one or some, not all, so your little novelty act is limited to the confines of any freeze tag game.

Ahem... Okay, I got on a roll with that... Um...

I wish Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner could just be friends. Or at least catch him already, goodness. And stop paying for those crappy Acme products. Time for a new strategy Wile E. And change your name while you're at it, because wily you are not.

Go Sonic!
Old 09-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #3463
Wolf007
Account Banned

Granted. The Roadrunner and the coyote are now the best of friends! Because of this joyful en celebrated event, ACME is forced near bankruptcy.
That's the main reason they're now suing you for a million trillion billion dollars! Apparently that's the amount of money they were speculating still to make on the coyote's future purchases, should the beef have continued. (no one knows where he got the money from). But then you made a certain wish...it came to their ears...you know...

Anyways, your financial future looks...ehm...not that great.

I wish my financial future to be really great!!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:36 AM   #3464
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. Trump trade wars escalate, bankrupting everyone, resulting in rioting, starvation and finally - all out nuclear war. After you emerge from the shelter, you find that the bottle caps you've been hoarding as a hobby/obsession all these years is now the new international currency. So yeah, your financial future looks great... until you run into a mutated deathclaw that decides to see if your head can be separated from your body (spoiler: yes, it can). Yep, until that point you were one of the richest people on the planet. The other two didn't have that many bottle caps.

I wish I could see the wreck of the Titanic in real life.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 10-01-2018, 08:43 PM   #3465
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Granted. You get a front row seat to watch the entire thing... Unfortunately, as I'm sure you've guessed, you're aboard from the moment it starts sinking and you plunge into the icy depths with it, there to remain until such time as the wreckage can be raised from the sea bed, only then can you finally be at rest... Though a century or two will fly by with all those interesting organisms, it'll be like your very own blue planet live.

I wish I had a better memory...

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk