Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2023, 06:29 AM   #3436
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Well then leave them on for now slut

Stuff your pussy but for now just leave it in their use your biggest dildo
Teh dildo is in my cunt... it feels amazing! My poor cunt has rarely been filled this yearr... I am squirming so much!! May I please fuck my dripping cunt??

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:32 AM   #3437
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I don't know if I'll be able to contribute that much in the time coming, but for now, have this from me: from now on, you have to drink a glass of water (250 cc = 1/2 pint) every 15 minutes. Let the nice people of GetDare know when you're desperate: I'm sure some fun will come from that... ;-)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:35 AM   #3438
binary bondage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
I wore the clover clamps on my poor nipples and slapped my wet cunt 25 times, myy juices already starting to cling to my thighs.

I can't slap teh clamps off, they're really tight and I can't pull them off either as theyy only get tighter the more they are pulled...
Well, lets see how much you have to open them to remove them. After you did what just.for.fun01 told you, grab the clamps so that you can open them, but don't open them yet. Instead, pull on them hard so that there is nice tention on your tits. Then *slowly* open the clamps until your nipples are free. Check how far you had to open them. Was it almost all the way or more like halfway.

fetlife: binary_bondage
binary bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:36 AM   #3439
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Teh dildo is in my cunt... it feels amazing! My poor cunt has rarely been filled this yearr... I am squirming so much!! May I please fuck my dripping cunt??
You may fuck it but don’t even think of riding the edge just ruin it but keep your cunt stuffed

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:36 AM   #3440
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneau View Post
I like my toys when they have a nice shade of red, so do 100 spanks on each ass cheek

Idk how much i'll be able to use you, but I'm sure i'm no the only with such taste
I spanked each of my as cheeks 100 times, they are burning and red!! My cunt is leaking so much around the dildo stuffed inside it though... someone please let me fuck it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
I don't know if I'll be able to contribute that much in the time coming, but for now, have this from me: from now on, you have to drink a glass of water (250 cc = 1/2 pint) every 15 minutes. Let the nice people of GetDare know when you're desperate: I'm sure some fun will come from that... ;-)
I jut drank half a pint of water, and will continue to do so every 15 minutes... this worries me because I didn't remember to pee before I started teh session and my bladder is already a little full!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 04-24-2023, 06:43 AM   #3441
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary bondage View Post
Well, lets see how much you have to open them to remove them. After you did what just.for.fun01 told you, grab the clamps so that you can open them, but don't open them yet. Instead, pull on them hard so that there is nice tention on your tits. Then *slowly* open the clamps until your nipples are free. Check how far you had to open them. Was it almost all the way or more like halfway.
I did thiss, I gripped the clamps and pulled them out in frontt of me hard until not only my nipppes but my tits were stretched out in front of me... muffled cries of pain escaped my gagged mouthh... then I slowly opened teh clamps.... I had to open them almost three quarters of teh way before they came off... I told you they are vicious!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 04-24-2023, 06:44 AM   #3442
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Well since it seems that your nipples are already occupied I'll just concentrate on your clit today.

1. Roll a pair of dice for x.if you roll doubles multiply instead of adding for x (3 and 3:= 9, rather than 6)
2. Spank your clit x times.
3. Circle your clit x times with the blender brush.
4. Roll a pair of dice for x.if you roll doubles multiply instead of adding for x (3 and 3:= 9, rather than 6)
5. Spank your clit x times.
6. If x is odd tickle your clit x times with the blender. If x is even tickle your clit x times with the blush brush.
7. Roll a pair of dice for x.if you roll doubles multiply instead of adding for x (3 and 3:= 9, rather than 6)
8. Spank your clit x times.
9. Flip a coin if head repeat 3 times. If tails repeat 5 times.
10. Roll a single die for x
11. Tickle your clit for x minutes with the powder brush.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:52 AM   #3443
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
You may fuck it but don’t even think of riding the edge just ruin it but keep your cunt stuffed
I eddged oh god fuckingg my cunt feltt so tight adn so amazing I can't remember teh last time I was allowed to fuck itt!! I savoured it and took my time getting to teh edge and when I finally couldn't hold back I edged andd ruined it and wailed into teh gag in frustrstion... I wish I had been allowed to ride it but I amm jusst grateful that I was allowed to fuck my cunt thank you so muchh!!

Teh dildo is still in my cunt oh god it is leaking so muchh may I please fick it again???

Orgasm Diary

Old 04-24-2023, 06:55 AM   #3444
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I eddged oh god fuckingg my cunt feltt so tight adn so amazing I can't remember teh last time I was allowed to fuck itt!! I savoured it and took my time getting to teh edge and when I finally couldn't hold back I edged andd ruined it and wailed into teh gag in frustrstion... I wish I had been allowed to ride it but I amm jusst grateful that I was allowed to fuck my cunt thank you so muchh!!

Teh dildo is still in my cunt oh god it is leaking so muchh may I please fick it again???
Getting you to fuck it twice in the row might be too much for you but keep that dildo in your pussy and fuck your ass instead until getting close to the edge.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:57 AM   #3445
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Getting you to fuck it twice in the row might be too much for you but keep that dildo in your pussy and fuck your ass instead until getting close to the edge.
I have to agree also slap each tit 50 times hard

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 07:15 AM   #3446
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Well since it seems that your nipples are already occupied I'll just concentrate on your clit today.

1. Roll a pair of dice for x.if you roll doubles multiply instead of adding for x (3 and 3:= 9, rather than 6)
2. Spank your clit x times.
3. Circle your clit x times with the blender brush.
4. Roll a pair of dice for x.if you roll doubles multiply instead of adding for x (3 and 3:= 9, rather than 6)
5. Spank your clit x times.
6. If x is odd tickle your clit x times with the blender. If x is even tickle your clit x times with the blush brush.
7. Roll a pair of dice for x.if you roll doubles multiply instead of adding for x (3 and 3:= 9, rather than 6)
8. Spank your clit x times.
9. Flip a coin if head repeat 3 times. If tails repeat 5 times.
10. Roll a single die for x
11. Tickle your clit for x minutes with the powder brush.
1st roundd:
Step 1: rolledd 3+6=9
Step 4: 2+4=6 oh god teh tickling wiht the blushh brush was even more frustrstingg with myy cunt chuffed with the dildo!!
Step 7: 6+1=7
Step 9: Heads so 3 repetitions

1st repetition:
Step 1: 5*5=25 The spanks hurt so muchh adn the circling was horrible!!
Step 4: 6+2=8 More tickling withh teh blush brushh more frustrationn
Step 7: 1+5=6 Got away lightly

2ndd repetition:
Step 1: 6+1=7 Feeling quite luckyy at this point
Step 4: 3+6=9 Tickling withh teh blender felt so goodd even if it was brief!!!
Step 7: 3+2=5 Again not too bad but teh repeatedd clit spanks are taking their toll

3rd repetition:
Step 1: 2+3=5 Again I'd regardd myself lucky
Step 4: 4+1=5 For once I wishh I hadd a higher count teh blenderr brush was amazingg on my hurtingg throbbingg clitt!!
Step 7: 5+3=8 Oh godd my clit is swollen and stingigng

Step 10: 1+5=6 This wass teh worstt ohgodd teh powder brushh is my nemesis ohgoddd I was squirminggg twitchingg whimperingg forr 6 longg minutess ohgodddd myy clit is throbbingg a hundred timess a minutee!,!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 04-24-2023, 07:19 AM   #3447
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I onlyy have one dilddo if that stays single my cunt I'll have to fuckk my ass with one of myy plugs which one should I use small, medium or large??

Orgasm Diary

Old 04-24-2023, 07:23 AM   #3448
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
I have to agree also slap each tit 50 times hard
Spankedd each of my tits 50 timess oh god theyy hurt so muchh but I love itt may I please put teh clamps back on???

Orgasm Diary

Old 04-24-2023, 07:26 AM   #3449
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Let's put that dildo in your ass. Start fucking your ass.

Flip a coin. If it's heads circle your clit with the blender, if it's tails tickle your clit with the powder brush.

Continue until you edge 3 times. You may ride the 3rd edge forc3 seconds.

And your clit 25 times.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 07:26 AM   #3450
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
I onlyy have one dilddo if that stays single my cunt I'll have to fuckk my ass with one of myy plugs which one should I use small, medium or large??
I'm usingg teh medium plug for noww it feels so good especisllyy with my cut stuffed with teh dildo I amm moaning so loudlyy into teh ball gag... droolingg all over my titss... cunt drooling all over teh floorr... slowly gettign close to teh edge

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk