Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-25-2022, 03:38 AM   #331
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
I managed 26 seconds...fuck my nipples hurt, the clamps are VICIOUS!!! But at least it's an improvement on last time....

On to the dreaded almost-edges now..
You DID ask!

Pop your nipple suckers on when you get a chance and then your ring gag in. If you want to go out with a bang, you want your moaning and screaming to be unhindered by pesky things like trying to muffle it don't you?
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 03:40 AM   #332
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by honor View Post
Another 30 seconds with the pincher clamps from me. If u dont make it, you will tell here and beg for a punishment. I also want u to tell me what kind of piss play you are into.
Sorry, but the pincher clamps aer too vicious to put on back to back so they're off limits for a while. Feel free to still punish me though...

In terms of piss play, I'm open to all kinds of stuff but it's best done a little further into a session when I'm really desperate and teh humiliation only turns me on more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukky View Post
Someone get a vibrator going up in here! We only have so much time! Try those clamps somewhere on your pussy. Orgasm once for every second you don’t make through 16.
I'm teasing myself with the vibe now...but please don't make me orgasm yet, I'm a one-and-done type of girl so teh session will practically be over if I cum!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 03:45 AM   #333
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
You DID ask!

Pop your nipple suckers on when you get a chance and then your ring gag in. If you want to go out with a bang, you want your moaning and screaming to be unhindered by pesky things like trying to muffle it don't you?
Yes I did ask, yes please I want to be moaning and screaming while I am being tormented!!! The ring gag is perfect for making me drool without muffling me adn it is doing exactly that right noww!! I've also got teh suckers on my nipples, they feel delicious....

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 02-25-2022, 03:50 AM   #334
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

After you've done FrostbittenSoul's task, put your largest plug in your ass and largest dildo in your pussy, a vibe firmly against your clit at a speed that won't make you cum, and blindfold yourself. Put your hands on your head. You're going to stay perfectly still for ten minutes, and count how many times you move or moan then report back with the number.
Old 02-25-2022, 04:07 AM   #335
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Since I am not going to be here to use you for very long ... put the medium butt plug in your ass ... write "getDare's Fuck Toy" on your tits with something that won't easily come of ... strip naked ... stick your dildo to the window by the section cup and practice deep throating it for 5 minutes while rubbing your clit ... when the 5 minutes is up ... stick the dildo on the floor and slide your pussy up and down on it while fucking your ass with the butt plug for 25 strokes ... on each stroke take the plug all the way out ... and shove it back in ... when done ... leave the plug inserted and edge to an orgasm 3 times ... you are not allowed to cum ... have fun today fucky-toy!!
I ddid this I put teh medium plug up my ass then wrote "getDare's Fuck Toy" across my tits with a black marker....stuck teh dildo against the window removed the ring gag andd practiced deep throatingg the didlo for 5 mins...staring out teh windoww feeling so exposed there were people occasionally passing by on teh street beloww I prayed they wouldn't lookk up thankfully no one did but my heart was pounding all the time and my pussy leaked so much!!! My moans as I rubbed my clit were muffled byy the dildo deep inn my mouth but they were still audible.... I was so desperate by teh end!!!

Then I stuckk the dildo onn the floor and fuckedd my ass 25 times with teh butt plug while riding teh dildo, going all the way out and then back inn for both my holes...it look me a while tto coordinate teh right motionn but teh double penetrationn felt so good!!! The 3 edges were simplyy wonderful I enjoyedd them so much adn now I am desperate and ready for more, so eager to please.....

Orgasm Diary

The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 02-25-2022, 04:11 AM   #336
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

*Waves* Heya Ash! Good to see you around!

Drink 3 glasses of water for me please, I'm sure you know what the goal of that is.

Grab your dildo and poke your head out of an open window. For 5 minutes, fuck your ass while you try to not grab too much attention hanging out like that. Leave the window open, we all know you like people possibly hearing you.

Once done, sit down on your dildo, and get yourself to an almost edge. For a minute after, don't touch yourself. Repeat that 3 times before writing your report with the dildo still inside you.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:16 AM   #337
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
After you've done FrostbittenSoul's task, put your largest plug in your ass and largest dildo in your pussy, a vibe firmly against your clit at a speed that won't make you cum, and blindfold yourself. Put your hands on your head. You're going to stay perfectly still for ten minutes, and count how many times you move or moan then report back with the number.
The large plug iss uncomfortably violating myy ass adn the dildo iss deep jn my pussy....vibe buzzingg away at my cunt taped securely tto it at a medium settingg teasing me adn already making it hard t to resist moaningg...about to blindfold myself and set a timer for the nextt 10 minss....

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-25-2022, 04:16 AM   #338
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Get in front of a mirror, look in it while you write "HUMILIATION WHORE" on your forehead. Then stand there and look in that mirror while doing 5 almost edges. Take a look at what you have now become. Just stand there for a few minutes and contemplate your journey and how you got to this point in your life and how totally used and abused you look. I am sure a part of you wonders where it all went wrong, and why you have become such a humiliation slut, but that cunt of yours is telling quite a different story. I know the juices are building inside your pussy, and want to run down your thighs. You need this. You need to be degraded, need to humiliated, need to be used and abused, and you can't even understand why it gets you so hot and horny. You mind realizes you are one sick and disgusting fuck, but you just can't help crave the humiliation and degradation. When the almost edges are done, stand back a take a look at yourself, then realize that you are totally submissive and willing to be a depraved whore for anyone that takes the time to abuse and humiliate you. You are what your are; a true getDare fuck-toy!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:18 AM   #339
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Need:
Most painful paddle/whip
String
Clover clamps
Plug
Handcuffs /rope
Vibe
toothpaste

Prepare clover clamps or similar in a string tied to ceiling so that you can clamp your nipples while standing on tip toes

Spank ass, pussy, inner thighs and tits 50 times each as hard and fast as you can.
Apply toothepaste on dildo and plug and insert in your slutty holes
Set timer for 20 mins
Dab some toothpaste on your pussy lip and on your clit
Attach your nipples to the hanging clamps. Turn on the vibe on low speed.
Tie your hands behind your back and enjoy the pain. Don’t orgasm, painslut!
Release your self when the timer rings, then rinse your pussy.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:33 AM   #340
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
The large plug iss uncomfortably violating myy ass adn the dildo iss deep jn my pussy....vibe buzzingg away at my cunt taped securely tto it at a medium settingg teasing me adn already making it hard t to resist moaningg...about to blindfold myself and set a timer for the nextt 10 minss....
Godd I did this I'm sso desperatte now pleeeease pleeeeeeease pleeeeease may I turnn teh vibe up adn edge!!!! Counting the number of timess I movedd adn moaned wass so difficult I think I movedd 25+ times adn moanedd 30+ times despite myy best efforts I swear during one particular patch it was almost a continouss moann for a long timme.....ohgodd I used to okay at staying quiet whenn I wanted to but it seems I'm not anymorre ohgodd please may I turnn teh vibe up andd edge!!!!

Orgasm Diary

The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 02-25-2022, 04:47 AM   #341
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Godd I did this I'm sso desperatte now pleeeease pleeeeeeease pleeeeease may I turnn teh vibe up adn edge!!!! Counting the number of timess I movedd adn moaned wass so difficult I think I movedd 25+ times adn moanedd 30+ times despite myy best efforts I swear during one particular patch it was almost a continouss moann for a long timme.....ohgodd I used to okay at staying quiet whenn I wanted to but it seems I'm not anymorre ohgodd please may I turnn teh vibe up andd edge!!!!
Oh dear, I was going to have you do as many almost edges as you moaned and moved...
Old 02-25-2022, 04:48 AM   #342
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

It’s time to reward you with 10 almost edges in a row.
Use buttplug, ballgag, clothes pins at the same time

No cumming!

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs

Last edited by garder80; 02-25-2022 at 05:20 AM.
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 05:01 AM   #343
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
*Waves* Heya Ash! Good to see you around!

Drink 3 glasses of water for me please, I'm sure you know what the goal of that is.

Grab your dildo and poke your head out of an open window. For 5 minutes, fuck your ass while you try to not grab too much attention hanging out like that. Leave the window open, we all know you like people possibly hearing you.

Once done, sit down on your dildo, and get yourself to an almost edge. For a minute after, don't touch yourself. Repeat that 3 times before writing your report with the dildo still inside you.
I openedd teh window pokedd my head outt...teh street was empty...I startedd fucking my ass with teh dildo the vibe stilll tapedd tto my clit buzzign awayy teh chill winter air coldd on my sweating face....I hadd tto bite myy lowerr lip tto stayy quiett I felt so exposed ohgodd pundiing my ass withh my head out teh windoww such a slut such a toyy doing whatever getdare wantss I feltt myselff get very close tto the edge very quicklyy so I forced myselff to turn teh vibe downn tto a lower settngg andd I couldn't control my cry of frustrationn....thankfullyy no one was aroundd so I resumed fucking my ass...people occasionally passed by below adn my body stiffened in tension each time but no one looked up....moanss still escaped my lipps despite my best effortss but thankfully not when people were passign by....during teh last minute or so I started losing control of themm thoughh adn I didn't care if anyone heardd or not....I wass getting close to the edge even with the vibe onn low, the incessant anal fuckingg taking it's toll and making me really desperate....when teh 5 min timer went off I wass almost-edging...

I sat onn my dildo adn increasedd teh speed of teh vibe until I almost-edged againn...then turned it offf adn waited forr one agonisingg minute....then anotherr almost-edge adn anotherr pause....adn thenn once more.....the waitt wass worse thann teh almost edges!!!

I drank teh e glassess of water eaelier adn my vladder was already a little full before that,..now I'm reallyy startingg to feel teh need tto piss!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-25-2022, 05:03 AM   #344
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Oh dear, I was going to have you do as many almost edges as you moaned and moved...
Oh god pleeease Dolphin noooooo!!!! I'll go crazyyy I'm alreaddy dying tto edge againn pleeeeease don't make me do so manyy almost-edgess you'l break mee you don't wanta broken toyy do youu??!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-25-2022, 05:07 AM   #345
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh god pleeease Dolphin noooooo!!!! I'll go crazyyy I'm alreaddy dying tto edge againn pleeeeease don't make me do so manyy almost-edgess you'l break mee you don't wanta broken toyy do youu??!!
Wouldn't it be an excellent lesson in control though!

Remind me, have you used the sucker on your clit before?

Advertisements
Kink Talk