Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #331
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

When you go swimming make sure you wear a jammer/speedo which ever one you prefer. Then forget your towel at home so you have nothing to cover up with while changing. You have a few solutions:

1. Borrow somebody else's towel. If you do this you just make sure you rub it all over your balls so that they see you do it.

2. Change with nothing. Just free form so change at a lesieurly pace not to fast not to slow.

3. Go into a stall and change. If you do this in a bathroommstall you must swirly your sellf, if you do this in a shower stall you must shower naked for 5 minutes.

Once you are changed enjoy

I'll be changing with my team so make it something subtle please.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #332
bored_guy

since you have to be subtle, make sure you are semi hard the whole time. while naked talk to as many people as you can while you are naked

if you want a little bonus dare, try stealling as much clothing from them as you can get away with!
bored_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #333
dinkydong

In the locker room strip and put everything in your locker (including towel) and lock it. Go for a shower and get hard don't cover it. When you have finished your shower and are semi hard walk back to the lockers and pretend you don't know which is yours you must ask 3 people if they know which is your locker

I'm going swimming in the morning and wrestling in the afternoon (different locker rooms) i can do just the same in both or a different one for each
They are always busy but that makes it more interesting especially as the gym (swimming one) is mixed

LIKES AND LIMITS http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68746

Every morning i wake up i have to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68759 Until 31/12/13

Every time i get a pm! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68744

I have to let anyone with a dick bigger than mine, hurt my cock and balls if they wish. PM for size

Toys:
See list
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....6&postcount=58

Items list http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=11337
dinkydong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #334
TheTurretCube

When you in the mixed shower, sutbley bend over and wiggle your ass a few times

I just take normal showers...in my home

Kik: TheTurretCube

"DROP FOR ME" is my hypno trigger~

Loves
: Truths, Light Anal, Hypno-Fetish, Futanari

Likes: Being controlled, feet, hentai, cumplay, sometimes pics

Limits/not inclined to do: Poo, pain, extreme anal/gape, illegal, public, X-Dressing, messy, ice

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87972

Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81731
TheTurretCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:56 AM   #335
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Shower Dare

Remove all the towels from your bathroom and then take a shower.

I'll be using an outdoor shower for my dare.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #336
MapleTree

Take a shower while wearing some sort of bondage equipment. Either just a collar, or some sort of handcuffs. Whatever you have that could work. Then "accidently" fall out of the shower, get up, and wave a friendly hello to any people who have seen. Get back in an continue on like nothing ever happened, but leave the door/curtain/whatever open.

Male, 19, gay (switch)
MapleTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #337
Nick
Distinguished Member

While in the shower in a locker room, take a piss, aiming it towards to the center of the shower room or into another stall if you have shower stalls.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #338
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

While in the locker room you must walk around in your boxers for 5-10 mins with a major hard on so it is clearly noticeable by others. If you don't want to do this then give yourself a swirly in the locker room and where your jock strap around afterwards.

Please make mine not to noticeable. I will be able to shower for mine but not naked
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #339
Darer72

Every time you use a public restroom for the next week, you must be completely naked.

PM me any wedgie and I will do it, no matter how extreme

I will lick anything, PM me.
Darer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #340
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Make a phonecall whilst changing. When you're naked, get very into the call and start walking around, ignorant to your nudity and fully engaged in the call.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:43 AM   #341
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

The phonecall is definitely I good idea. So go ahead, strip first. No locker needed. Just pile it on the floor and the bench, you can put valuables like keys and wallet in the locker. Now get on that phonecall. Get out of sight of your clothes, another aisle or near the sinks or showers etc. Pretend your talking sexy and getting hot. You will try facing away from people and stroke and alternate with fingering your hole. Never looking around. Justus on your call and a moan here or there.
After 15 minutes, your sex operator says, times up and your call abruptly ends and you should be walking back with a hardon.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:59 AM   #342
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

bumping this thread

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #343
dinkydong

Your last one is awesome it's a tough one to follow

Next time your in the locker room before you go to the shower strip naked and put everything (including towel) except your underwear in the locker put them on the floor/bench. Now do 5 star jumps and bend over and touch your toes 5 times. Pick up your underwear and head for the shower on the way you need to throw your underwear in somebody else's locker. After you have walked round 3 times and you haven't managed to get them in a locker take them to the shower with you and leave them there.
While your washing yourself lather up your cock and balls until your hard, rinse off and head back to the lockers as 2 people do they know which is your locker (if there sitting down that would be better so your cock is pointing at there face). Then you can get dressed and leave

P.S. If you have a cock ring i dare you to wear that too!

Pm me how you get on

LIKES AND LIMITS http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68746

Every morning i wake up i have to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68759 Until 31/12/13

Every time i get a pm! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68744

I have to let anyone with a dick bigger than mine, hurt my cock and balls if they wish. PM for size

Toys:
See list
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....6&postcount=58

Items list http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=11337
dinkydong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #344
CaptainChaos

When entering the locker room, choose a bench in the middle of the room.
Now strip fully naked and place your stuff in a locker, apart from two items of clothing. Put one of them in the locker left to the one with the majority of your things and the other one in the locker right to it. Lock your locker in the center and leave the other ones open.
Leave your towel on the bench and go to the showers naked.
Now have a nice showers until at least 10 people have seen you naked.
Then get a semi hard-on and walk back to the locker room. Dry with the towel if it's left.
Now do ten jumping jacks and redress. Hope the two items you've chosen are still in their lockers
Limits: pee, poo, blood, extreme pain, friends/family, toys, fully public, hard humiliation, crossdressing, illegal
CaptainChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:12 PM   #345
imaslaveboy

Next time you must wear white boxers and shower in them. Chat to people or walk about for at least 5mins before towelling. Make sure you hav a small wedgie when your walking about.

I change with my rugby team mates but at the minute or rugby pitches are a mudbath so everyone is covered in mud and showers. Try to make subtle but i can get away with a thing or two.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gym, locker room, shower