Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2010, 12:16 PM   #316
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten on a dare?
Do you masturbate when you're on your period?
How many dares do you think you've done?
Do you have better orgasms when on dares or when you're not?

Great thread by the way. Keep up the good work.
What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten on a dare?

I don't think i've ever had a dare about eating something strange, unless you count a cucumber after it had been inside me, not that cucumbers are strange as such.

Do you masturbate when you're on your period?

Sometimes.

How many dares do you think you've done?

If you include all the little ones, probably hundreds.

Do you have better orgasms when on dares or when you're not?

It depends on the dare, but the excitement and risk of being caught definitely adds something!

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:14 PM   #317
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosamund View Post
Thank you for all the new dares everyone. I've been away for a few days but i have some dare reports to write up and post, and i'll be doing some new ones this week too. i've got the bunny ears now too, so i'm ready for that one when i next have the house to myself, tomorrow hopefully. i've also pm'd a couple of private dare reports.
look forward to reading dare report, would love to see a pic of those bunny ears, maybe on head from behined if you dont want to show face.

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #318
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Stuff a pair of pantyhose into your pussy and put on a short skirt, bra, top, and shoes. Go to the mall or somewhere else where there are plenty of people. After you have walked around the mall for at least 20 minutes, go to the washroom, take the pantyhose out, and put them on. Wear them for the rest of the day.
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #319
rosamund

Female the carrot dare

I finally had the house to myself i could do the carrot dare, and the weather was warmer too which was nice, except for one thing that i'll come to later. I'd been to the shops and bought a nice bunch of carrots, organic ones with the feathery green tops left on. They weren't huge carrots, which was just as well really. Chosing three i liked the look of i undressed completely in the kitchen, leaving the back door to the garden open. The first one i popped into my bottom until the orange bit was all the way in and the greens waving about, which was quite ticklish, and the second one i slid into my pussy leaving the greens outside as well. It felt quite weird, especially with the greens brushing my inner thighs.

Out into the garden, facing the house, i put my blindfold on (actually the things they give you to sleep on flights, red and black ones), and threw the third carrot over my shoulder onto the lawn. Then i turned around, stark naked and blindfolded and went down on all fours on the grass to try and find the carrot, crawling around with my bottom in the air and the two feathery green carrot tops waggling about like two tails. Goodness knows what i must have looked like!

Anyway, at least it was fairly warm, and not raining, which was nice,given i was naked, but on the other hand, it did mean that the decorators had started painting the outside of the house next door. I'd chosen to do my dare during their lunch break, and as there were ladders up against the house, from which they could easily see into our garden, i was quite keen to find the carrot and complete the dare as quickly as possible. I thought had a good idea where the carrot had landed but somehow i couldn't seem to find it, and my idea of finding it by sense of smell wasn't working too well, as i couldn't smell a thing apart from the carrots already in me. i was getting that familiar thrilling feeling of excitement and panic as i started to imagine the painters climbing up their ladders and suddenly seeing me crawling around the garden like this. And the carrots were doing their bit as well to add to my excitement.

Then i heard voices and the temptation to pull off my blindfold was immense, but somehow i forced myself not to and keep feeling around for the carrot. At last i felt something, yes thank goodness it was it, so i snatched it up and put it my mouth for the last bit of the dare. I took off my blindfold to find myself over the far side of the lawn, with a good view of the upstairs windows next door, so i crawled back towards the house with my three carrots in place. As i got to close enough to the corner of the house, where the path goes down the side, and the back door looks out - except it's a side door as it's on the side of the house, opening onto the path - i stopped dead in panic. Why? Because now there was a ladder right up against the side of next door's house, which wasn't there when i'd come out, and i realised they must have moved it round while i'd been doing my dare. And up the ladder, with his back to me, one of the painters was busily working away.

I quickly backed away round the corner, moving out of sight of the ladder, trying to think what to do. I could have used the patio doors, except they were locked and ....the key was indoors. So, either i had to wait in the garden until he went down the ladder - but what if someone came to the house, or they went up a different ladder which i could see from where i was, up against the back of next door's house - or else i'd have to take a chance and go brazenly round and in the back door and just hope he didn't look round.

I decided that in the emergency situation i could be allowed to walk, not crawl, and anyway the path would be very uncomfortable to crawl on, with bits of gravel on it. So i stood up and edged very quietly towards the corner, until i could just see the ladder with the man on it. Heart thumping with excitement, i peeped round the corner - he was still facing away, occupied with his painty things, with no idea i was just behind and below him a few meters away stark naked apart from my pretty carrot fronds. I wanted just to get inside as soon as i could, but i knew if i ran i'd make more noise and he might turn round, so i made myself tiptoe slowly round the corner, holding my breath, thankfully i'd left the back door open and there wasn't much wind to blow it shut, i reached the doorway and stepped inside almost giggling with relief.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #320
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

^ Whether that's all true or not, it's rather well written.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #321
Hornyguy

I was thinking about a carrot dare just now when I saw this thread. Did you eat the carrots?
Hornyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:14 PM   #322
archie21
getDare Succubus

Wickedly beautiful.... so pleased you found your ears.. i bet you looked fabulous...

how wet were you when the relief hit you?

did you have to send pictures through of the used carrots?

I was going to write something else here but I pm'd instead.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #323
electro

Wow! Just wow! Now that was a tight situation! Loved to read it.
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #324
Res Grata

Glad to see you're back and I see you were having fun in the meantime

Lovely report, was a lot of fun to read through... wish I would have some more time right now, but well... it'll have to wait a bit
but still wanted to tell you that I'm very much enjoying reading about your adventures

such a good girl...
My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Res Grata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:30 PM   #325
trigger13
Account Banned

Default dare for you

go out in a mini skirt with revealing panties and have a butt plug or something in your anus with a vibrator or something in your vagina along with clamps or something on your nipples while yelling "Im a dirty dare slut" in public or in the park. dont cum! punishment: have to give yourself 30 spanks on each butt cheek with brush and 15times on each nipple with clamps and 50 times on your pussy with clamp and vibrator in it. as well no bra with a revealing top.

Last edited by LilAngel; 09-03-2010 at 04:00 AM.
trigger13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:50 AM   #326
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) Go to cafe in dress with decolette. And look for somebody watching on your boobs. After it pretend pretend to be embarrassed and distracted and drop something in your decolette, so it should soil your boobs then clean up with finger, also you may undress.

2) Buy balloons with helium then bind them to ...

a) your shirt/dress, and keep with thread in your hands. Then accidently release thread and allow shirt dress fly and stay topless/nude.
b) your skirt (panties optional). These baloons make your upskirt.

a,b may be done in little/moderate public places

3) Play with friend. You offer your friend touchundress you slowly, and until you stop he/she may do everything want. But there is secret: I dare you to don't stop, and if stop you should offer you friend spank you.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:25 AM   #327
rosamund

Female car wash dare

Thanks for all the new fun dares, i know i have quite a lot to work through, and i do appreciate everyone's time in creating these dares for me to do.

I have quite of lot of dares that came by PM too, and this is one i have just done this morning. I had to wash a car, but with some rules.

I dressed as instructed in a tight white tee shirt and one of my shortest skirts, a red one, which just skims the tops of my thighs when i'm standing up. Unfortunately the darer specified that i was not allowed any underwear. Even though we have a perfectly good driveway, i had to put the car on the road and wash it there. The hose pipe won't reach that far, so i had to use a bucket of warm soapy water and a sponge.

I'm not very tall, so i had to stand on tiptoes and lean over, stretching to reach parts of the car roof and the front windscreen, and i'm afraid i got quite a lot of water on myself and my clothes. Still, i had to do a good job, didn't i. It's not a very busy road, but i counted eight cars going past while i was washing. I wasn't allowed to make any attempt to cover up, so i just had to carry on innocently as if i had no idea at all what i might be showing. I was also seen by a man walking his dog, the postman who is quite hunky and came right past me to go up our drive to our house, a mum taking her toddler to the play park and a couple of lads with a football.

To finish off i had to dry the car with a shammy leather until it was all clean and sparkly, unlike me who was pretty wet by then.

I can take some more questions, or not too complicated or long dares now, as i'm feeling in quite an exhibitionistic mood now after all that hard work car washing.

Old 09-04-2010, 05:40 AM   #328
archie21
getDare Succubus

go back to the woods near to the stables wearing only short skirt and loose fitting blouse. buy or take a bottle of oil suntan lotion whatever with you.

remove skirt and blouse and pour nearly all the contents of bottle over your body, making yourself shine.. leave clothes safe and then walk about for ten minutes until you find somewhere to edge, walk further away for another ten minutes, edge second time, after edging turn around on spot until dizzy then walk again ten minutes, this time cum... you must now run back to your clothes but every time you turn left thinking thats the right way you must turn right next time you stop. After recovering your clothes walk as far as possible before dressing.... finally pour remainder of contents of bottle over your blouse covered breasts after you put it back on.... do not fasten it but tie it underneath your breast so that anyone could get a good look as you walk home.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:57 AM   #329
rosamund

Female

Thank you Archie. Just so i understand, i think you're saying literally to go out in just my skirt and blouse, no undies. So after i take them off and put the suntan lotion on, you seriously want me to walk completely naked through the Hertfordshire countryside for 30 minutes, then run back to my clothes? Which might not even still be there?

It's really exciting, but i don't know if i can make myself do it. I'll think about it though and see if i can.

Old 09-04-2010, 05:59 AM   #330
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

*fixes telephoto lens to camera and drives to Hertfordshire*
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk