Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-28-2013, 05:51 PM   #316
jacobtaco

I hope im not late but I will enroll in.perfect
jacobtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #317
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*laying down at the flag poll I put on my head phones and crank Black Veil Brides* "hahahaha I know what your thinking little nerd enjoy your victory and moment of comfort, but come later your going into a world of pain and humiliation believe me this!" (<-- to myself) (while listening to my music I recollect today to the everybody making fun of me. it sucks have an average sized dick moments like that I wished I was a shower not a grower so people wouldn't assume I had a tiny dick.... oh well their loss not mine I don't care anymore)
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #318
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Just a quick notice to anyone who has just joined or is planning on joining.

No it's not too late to join and no you don't have to go through the whole thread and do everything. Go back 10 posts and do everything that was posted there.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #319
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I did my lovely little homework. Not the writing part, but at least I know what I need to write about now. Now I'm getting dressed and heading back to the dorms.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #320
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*change my music now to some metal* "ahhhhh that's more like it :3"
Old 08-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #321
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I see the dumb bully by the fountain and go way out of my way back to the dorms

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #322
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*i come back to reality a bit and notice the nerd walking in the opposite direction from me watching him closely*
"Heh thinking I won't notice you, wise your walking away"
Old 08-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #323
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I'm just going back to the dorm

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #324
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"Did you do your homework goody toe shoe?"
Old 08-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #325
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I blush... I was actually just doing some of it. I have to write about it yet. But I went up to one of the classrooms for some privacy since noone would be around.
What are you doing out here at this hour?

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #326
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"Chillaxing listening to some music and going over my potential targets of who set me up today"
Old 08-28-2013, 06:45 PM   #327
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Set you up? For what? What happened?

In my head I'm say "He's so dumb, he has no clue I know what he did and I took his clothes. Serves him right. Wish he was out here naked doing his home work so I can sneak up and take his clothes again. Oh well, I could hope.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2013, 06:50 PM   #328
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"The dead man walking that took my cloths and made me walk stark ass naked back to my dorm if I find him. Hehe lets say its
Not going to be pretty were going to have a nice...long... "Chat"
Old 08-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #329
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Oh. I thought I heard something about someone having to walk back to the dorms naked. Didn't hear that was you. That sucks.
Well, I should get going so I can right up my research.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #330
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"Have fun goody too shoe"

Advertisements
Kink Talk