Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-10-2022, 01:53 PM   #3091
Sismaster

catch me within 30 minutes and I have to wear d cup boobs and bra to bed for a week and wear it 2 hours before going to bed and 1 hour after waking up.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 07:35 PM   #3092
Sismaster

If you catch me within 30 minutes I need to listen to a butt growht hypno file for a month

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:27 AM   #3093
uselessdog

If you catch me in 3 hours I will ballgag myself for triple time remaining during this weekend. If female catch me I will add handcuff
uselessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 10:21 AM   #3094
bithug
Distinguished Member

If you catch me within 60 minutes, you can choose five threads from the Messengers, Person Above Truth or Dare, or Cam Sub Marketplace forums to which I have to post. You can also tell me what to write as well.

If you catch me in 40 minutes, you get the above prize and you can make me stroke/edge for up to 30 minutes. Pic or video proof will be sent if requested.

If you catch me in 20 minutes, you get both of the above prizes and I will follow-up the edging with a hands-free cum (using vibrating cock rings) while tied balls to toes.

kik bithug1

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 05:20 PM   #3095
Kleiner Mann

[If you catch me in the next hour, I'll post a picture of myself with my face and showing my dick on grindr and planetromeo. SEND PROOF BY KIK. you can also roll a die and determine the exposure time. I will be exposed to all the people close to me.

I'm in Kik qbano89
Kleiner Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 03:39 AM   #3096
uselessdog

If you catch me in 10 minutes I will wet myself
uselessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 05:56 PM   #3097
SluttySarah

If I am caught in the next 3 hours I will write 3 chapters (min 1000 words) of a lewd story and post them to my blog as well as repost this message (if you are still online at that time you may catch me again, but please consider letting me off!).

Of course, I must be wearing my clover clamps the entire time (see my sig.). If you don't like the story or did not read it I will clamp myself for an additional half hour to make up for it.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 11-12-2022 at 06:02 PM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 06:15 PM   #3098
bithug
Distinguished Member

If you catch me within 60 minutes, you can choose five threads from the Messengers, Person Above Truth or Dare, or Cam Sub Marketplace forums to which I have to post. You can also tell me what to write as well.

If you catch me in 40 minutes, you get the above prize and can play me in a game of battleship. If you win, for every unhit space by me, I must send a naked pic. For every ship unhit, I will send a naked video. Win by more than ten spaces, I must edge that many times followed by a hands free cum using vibrating rings (all on video).
I must give you the location of any three (out of ten) ships at the start. I must be completely naked with rings on cock and separated balls. We can play until you lose.

kik bithug1

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 06:17 PM   #3099
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to drink an entire can of monster energy, 1,5 liters of soda and a full bottle of water. I can't pee for 1 hour. at the end I have to walk outside to the forest. strip down and flip a coin. Heads piss against a tree after peeing myself for 5 seconds (assuming I have enought control to stop) then go home. Tails: piss all over my clothes and poop on the inside if possible. and then either walk home naked, but not wearing the pissed/pooped clothes, or put on the clohtes and wear them for 30 minutes when home. (if I put on the clothes in the forest and I poop, I have to roll around a bit to spread the poop around

Old 11-12-2022, 06:29 PM   #3100
Sismaster

If you catch me within 20 minutes I have to flip a coin.

Heads: I walk to the middle of the forest crossdressed and walk back naked, when home "forget" leaving the clothes and key in the forest and walk back at normal pace while burstin to pee. (I will keep wearing my bra and breastforms when "naked"

tails: I walk to the middle of the forest crossdressed go stand in the river utnil my neck deep. then totally poop and pee myself and then walk back?

Old 11-12-2022, 06:31 PM   #3101
Jessica_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
If you catch me within 20 minutes I have to flip a coin.

Heads: I walk to the middle of the forest crossdressed and walk back naked, when home "forget" leaving the clothes and key in the forest and walk back at normal pace while burstin to pee. (I will keep wearing my bra and breastforms when "naked"

tails: I walk to the middle of the forest crossdressed go stand in the river utnil my neck deep. then totally poop and pee myself and then walk back?
Caught I hope you flip tails!
Jessica_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 06:33 PM   #3102
Sismaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_M View Post
Caught I hope you flip tails!
if I flip tails am I allowed to shower afterwards and clean up immedeately? or how long should I exist in stnech and poop?

Old 11-12-2022, 06:44 PM   #3103
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to put on my pyjamas and poop myself on the spot, then sit in it for 10 minutes. after that flip a coin.
heads: I can clean up
tails: I have to sleep in it

Old 11-12-2022, 07:18 PM   #3104
TheGameMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 View Post
If I am caught in the next 3 hours I will write 3 chapters (min 1000 words) of a lewd story and post them to my blog as well as repost this message (if you are still online at that time you may catch me again, but please consider letting me off!).

Of course, I must be wearing my clover clamps the entire time (see my sig.). If you don't like the story or did not read it I will clamp myself for an additional half hour to make up for it.
Caught you!
TheGameMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 07:29 PM   #3105
SluttySarah

Will be going to write the story soon! I've been clamped for soo long today Probably more than 90 minutes altogether... My nipples are already so so sore this is gonna hurt! (wearing them right now as I write this hurts!)

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare