Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2012, 11:18 PM   #286
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
Mmm not really sure is a good idea sleeping with something that blocks blood circulation (even if on a very small part of your body). You might get into very serious troubles, not being able to see if something's going wrong. Think you'd better decline this punishment as it's not safe.
I'm starting to see this as an issue, as they are more and more sore as time goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbinks View Post
She'll just have to restart the punishment from the beginning tomorrow if she can't do it all tonight. No half measures, but safety first.
Wouldn't this bring up the same health concern regardless of the time of day?

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:22 PM   #287
ridecar2
Account Banned

You would be able to monitor it though. I still think it's a bit much though.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:24 PM   #288
drbinks

If you're awake you have the ability to remove the pegs. If you're asleep then you can't.

We may need to put in a 5 minute break every hour.
Limits: Illegal, Public, Scat/Pee, Pain, Humiliation, Messy, Anything at Work

My dare collection (mostly for girls) PM me if you'd like me to try to create something interesting for you.
drbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:28 PM   #289
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

We're getting multiple people as well as my gut saying it's too much. I enjoy serving, but it might prove to be a problem.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #290
drbinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
We're getting multiple people as well as my gut saying it's too much. I enjoy serving, but it might prove to be a problem.
That's ok. We're just People On The InterWebs. It's Safety First, everything else second.
Limits: Illegal, Public, Scat/Pee, Pain, Humiliation, Messy, Anything at Work

My dare collection (mostly for girls) PM me if you'd like me to try to create something interesting for you.
drbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #291
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Mm, I'll keep them on a bit longer, but if it gets too bad or I go to bed I'll take them off.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #292
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
It is to much for that amount of time, constantly.

I remember being told by several people years ago you should try to have at least a five minute break every 30-60 minutes.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #293
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

<3 I do have common sense, everyone. No worries.

Thank you all for being concerned though I really appreciate it.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #294
ridecar2
Account Banned

I know you have common sense pup, I also know how eager you are to please.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:02 AM   #295
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Well pup,
is getting difficult to suggest you new/interesting dares but i will try.
Before going to bed, fully naked, edge the last time, then duct tape your outer lips to your thighs so that they stay open, not so much to hurt, just what needed to disclose your pussy, apply toothpaste on clit and inner lips, tie your ankles to the bed posts (not too tight!!!) so that your legs are wide open. Can you sleep like that? I hope this could provide you with plenty of nice (and wet) dreams...

(I don't know if sleeping dares are a limit for you. If so, just stay like that for an hour, then untie yourself. But if you accept the dare, then - should you untie yourself and/or wash away toothpaste before wake-up time - you have to lay down on your back, bring your feet over and behind your head, stick a candle in your ass, an let it burn for as many minutes as many hours you failed your dare. Punishment may be performed within 24 hrs.)

Last edited by gin; 06-18-2012 at 02:04 AM.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #296
ridecar2
Account Banned

You could put a clothes pin on each nipple and pussy lip, then tightly tie the left nipple to your right pussy lip and vice versa. Could be fun for some walking around.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #297
mayfly

I'm really new to this, and new here, so It's ok if you do not accept my dare. This is my first post.
Get a pen and a paper. put the paper on the floor. put the pen in your vagina with tip side out. Now write, "I AM A LOVELY SLUTPUPPY. I EXIST TO PLEASE" on the paper, with that pen. You can use your hands only to steady the paper.
Take a photo of the paper and post it. We will judge your 'hand'writing.
You or any poster before you do it can modify the message a bit . You can do it with your butthole if your vagina is sore.
mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #298
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
You could put a clothes pin on each nipple and pussy lip, then tightly tie the left nipple to your right pussy lip and vice versa. Could be fun for some walking around.
I will definitely do this!

Ok guys, it's still a bit before my parents go to bed and I can do a lot of stuff, but I went on cam with Ridecar, we made a zipper line, and we had fun ripping it off me. They got stuck on my nipples and clit though, ouch! The extra pulling was not fun.

I will do a bunch of these dares tonight when I can.

Especially Mayfly's dare! It sounds so fun! Mayfly, don't worry about your dares, they are quality

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #299
ridecar2
Account Banned

Quote:
I will definitely do this!

Ok guys, it's still a bit before my parents go to bed and I can do a lot of stuff, but I went on cam with Ridecar, we made a zipper line, and we had fun ripping it off me. They got stuck on my nipples and clit though, ouch! The extra pulling was not fun.

I will do a bunch of these dares tonight when I can.

Especially Mayfly's dare! It sounds so fun! Mayfly, don't worry about your dares, they are quality
You did amazingly well though, and we learnt a few things.

I love the dare by Mayfly, very creative!

Old 06-18-2012, 06:23 PM   #300
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Most of what we learned was concerning my limits about pain.

I took a good deal more pain than I think would be considered "mild" and did not even necessarily consider it a punishment. I was still wet and aroused afterward.

My Kinktalk Profile

Advertisements
Kink Talk