Old 03-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #16
Ice Shadow

Default yea

its mainly a night dare
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:25 PM   #17
dmoney
getDare Devil

Hide under the bleechers at a game. Have her wear nothing but a spandex sports bra and spandex bike shorts... no bra under, and no panties. Make out with her to get her nipples hard and her pussy wet. Make sure she has a cameltoe in her shorts and a wet spot that shows. Before the game ends, walk with her in front of the bleechers on the way out. When you return to the car, she is to take her shorts and top off and wipe off her pussy with them. She is not to put them back on until you say so.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #18
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
Hide under the bleechers at a game. Have her wear nothing but a spandex sports bra and spandex bike shorts... no bra under, and no panties. Make out with her to get her nipples hard and her pussy wet. Make sure she has a cameltoe in her shorts and a wet spot that shows. Before the game ends, walk with her in front of the bleechers on the way out. When you return to the car, she is to take her shorts and top off and wipe off her pussy with them. She is not to put them back on until you say so.
I am guessing you are not from the UK. Because I have never heard of bleechers. And whats 'the game'. Good dare but maybe a little bit too public. We are more comfy with dares we can do in the house.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #19
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
I am guessing you are not from the UK. Because I have never heard of bleechers. And whats 'the game'. Good dare but maybe a little bit too public. We are more comfy with dares we can do in the house.
Bleechers/stands/where people sit during a sporting event outdoors. This is a semi-private area because no one usually goes under them. Most people who do are usually making out anyway.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:34 PM   #20
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Oh right. Sorry but will not be doing that dare. With tight money at the moment can't afford to go and watch something like that. But willing for more dares? Any good long petplay ones?

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #21
dmoney
getDare Devil

If not at a sporting event, maybe a library? Find a secluded aisle that no one is in. Then, have her walk out of the library like that.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #22
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Okay that sounds good. Will go on the maybe pile. Any good/long/good and long petplay dares to be done at home. Preferably not involving me. Or like giving her a petplay dare and setting up a hidden camera in the room so I can use it for future blackmail.

Including that into one would be amazing!

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #23
dmoney
getDare Devil

Set up a hidden webcam in her room... use a hosting service like tinychat that will allow you to check in without having others peer in. She is to sleep naked and on top of her sheets. If you find something interesting on the cam, take a screen cap and print it. When the dare is over, show her the pics and tell her what you would like to do with her when she is like that.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #24
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoney View Post
Set up a hidden webcam in her room... use a hosting service like tinychat that will allow you to check in without having others peer in. She is to sleep naked and on top of her sheets. If you find something interesting on the cam, take a screen cap and print it. When the dare is over, show her the pics and tell her what you would like to do with her when she is like that.
Another amazing one from dmoney. Thats a will do. 6 spots left.

Petplay or toilet one or both for the next one. Preferably long.

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #25
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Find some stale fruit(how stale it is, id up to you. Nothing that looks dangerous), mix it up with your cum, some vinegar and pepper and make her et it from a bowl on a floor.

Have fun!
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #26
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Pretty good dare Petter. But I am a bit scared for her health on that one so it will go into the no pile sorry.

Any toilet/petplay/ toilet and petplay dares. Long and detailed are my favourite.

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #27
dmoney
getDare Devil

I see she's having a sleepover. This might be a good time to get the webcam going. LOL!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #28
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Any more? Seriously my brain has gone dead for dares. Still 6 good ones needed.

Be creative
Old 03-27-2011, 01:23 PM   #29
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Toilet and petplay dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
Pretty good dare Petter. But I am a bit scared for her health on that one so it will go into the no pile sorry.

Any toilet/petplay/ toilet and petplay dares. Long and detailed are my favourite.
Ok. Then I got a new dare.
Every time she needs to pee, have her do it like a dog, leg in the air and all that. Outside if weather allows for it.
Petter Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #30
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

dmoney: I know! I will be putting on the cam then. Maybe on Tinychat!
Petter Ivan: Good good. But for my liking it needs expanding. Like a routine.

Be creative

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
10 dares, bet, domination, girlfriend, lost bet