Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-15-2010, 09:22 AM   #16
Stix
getDare Devil

Default Part 4

After I had finally reached her, she reached out and attached a collar to me and then clipped the chain to the collar. It was just long enough for me to sit upright, but not long enough for me to lie down. She stepped back and looked at me with the same pitiful look she had used before.

“Well...at least now I’ll know where you are!” She laughed loudly and walked out the room slamming the door behind her, leaving only the darkness behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was left in her basement for what felt like hours, still unable to decide whether it was more comfortable crouching with a slack chain around my neck, or whether to sit with my neck strained against the tight chain. My neck felt stiff, but my leg muscles ached. Suddenly, a foreign pain rushed through the back of my leg. As I fell to my knees my neck was jolted back towards the wall where the chain had become taut. I felt just like a dog whose owner had just pulled the chain, and it hurt. While I was on my knees, the chain pulled tightly at my neck and I felt myself needing to gasp for air. As I was gasping for air the door swung open and smashed into the wall creating a deafening crash. I backed as far back as I could get without my neck being ripped off by the chain.

Amy approached me with two bowls in her hands. She placed them both down in front of me. One was a bowl of what looked like really murky, dirty water, and the other looked like Weetabix mixed with water which went to form a mushy paste.

“Eat up”, she said unsympathetically.

I looked at her, then at the mush she had given me, and then back at her. I had two choices, option 1 was to bite the bullet and just eat what she had given me. Option 2 was to starve. So...I didn’t really have much choice at all. I bent down to try and eat my “food” but the chain pulled tight and tugged my neck back against the wall. I looked at Amy with a pitiful gaze.

“Aww can the poor doggy not reach his food?”

She unbuckled the chain from the wall and strapped it to a ring on the floor instead. The bowls were in such a position that I had to really strain to be able to reach them. I looked up and Amy and she just smiled and watched. I stuck my head over the bowl of food and sniffed at it. It smelt...bland. I was trying to pluck up enough courage to eat the foul mess she had placed in front of me when something hit the back of my head and shoved my head straight into the bowl. I looked up at Amy once again and she just laughed harder than before and walked out the room. It tasted quite salty, but apart from that it was extremely bland. I was just finishing off my “delicacy” before the door swung open once again and Amy walked down the stairs. In one hand she carried a small tray, and in the other she carried a dog bed. She placed the dog bed on the floor just in front of the ring where my chain was attached and place the tray next to the bed. She walked to the other side of the basement calmly and picked up a bag of kitty litter. She walked straight past me without paying any attention to the foul noises I was making whilst trying not to gag on the texture of the mush.

“I know it’s not made for doggies, but it should help anyway!” she chuckled as she filled the tray with some of the kitty litter.

I struggled to force down the last bit of food and moved on to the water. I took one lick of the water and decided I wasn’t thirsty. I didn’t take much persuading to be honest!

“Come and try out your new bed!” She said as she crouched down and patted her legs.

I slowly crawled over to where she was stood and sat in the dog bed.

“There! Now you’re sorted for the night. I’ll leave your water here in case you get thirsty in the middle of the night.”

“Bu...” The sting that ran across my face this time was more severe than any before.

“Don’t you dare say a fucking word!” She bellowed into my face as she pulled it close to hers

“And if you need to use the toilet, your tray is here. Well...it looks like you have everything you need! I’ll leave you alone for now”

I felt like a loyal dog sat there in the bed watching her leave the room. Part of me was glad she was gone, but...I missed her already.

Last edited by Stix; 09-16-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #17
kenneth.s

lovelove~ <3
Stix, you are a marked target now.
kenneth.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #18
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Loving it~ More!
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:07 AM   #19
Loman

MOAR!
Loving it Twixy

Loman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #20
MeasinToday

Great work, Keep it up!

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #21
black out

very good story u can always write more
i am a male

Leadership is not magnetic personality—that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not "making friends and influencing people"—that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.
black out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #22
Stix
getDare Devil

Default Part 5 - The switch

I felt like a loyal dog sat there in the bed watching her leave the room. Part of me was glad she was gone, but...I missed her already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay in the doggy bed thinking. Contemplating what was going to happen to me. Everything had just happened so fast, I didn’t know what to think, or what to do. My head was being filled with so many thoughts, and “what if”s I felt like it was going to explode. I looked down at the leash chained to the floor, looked at the two bowls in front of me, looked at my hands. They were so dirty from being on my hands and knees it felt like they had accumulated an extra layer of skin. They felt tough, like I could walk on glass and not feel it. I clenched them tightly.

“What would my Dad think if he saw me in this position?” I thought to myself. I was such a disgrace. He would be so disappointed with me, and appalled. With that moment, my way of thinking was flipped upside down. I didn’t want to sleep in a dog bed, I didn’t want to drink from a bowl, and I didn’t want to have to smell my own shit if I just so happened to need one. I was human, I was ME, and I didn’t have to put up with the way I had been treated.

I looked around the basement of Amy’s house, wondering if there was any possible escape, but nothing looked plausible. I stared at the chain attached to the floor, and remembered the time when my keys had all fallen off my key ring because the gap in the chain had become a little bit wider than it was originally. I looked around wondering if there was anything I could possibly use as leverage to widen the gap in the chain. There had to be something. I threw the bed across the room out of desperation; I tried to find something, anything that was thin enough to fit into the gap in the chain. As I threw the bed, the chain pulled on my neck and I was snapped back to the floor, tipping over the bowls and the “toilet” I had been given. I lay there gasping for breath, struggling to get it back. I looked up, blowing the dust from the floor away from my face and staring up at the bowls I had knocked over. The water bowl was metal and the food bowl, which had “dog” written on the side, was made from pot.

The water bowl had a very thin metal base. It was possibly thin enough to fit into the gap in the chain. I picked it up, throwing whatever water that was left in it across the room, and dashed over to the ring on the floor where “my?” chain was attached. I slipped the bowl’s base into the gap. It was a little bit thin, but it fit. I twisted the bowl in an attempt to free myself from the floor, but the bowl just bent. I twisted it so much that the bowl’s base was bent back on itself, doubling up the depth of the metal. I placed the bowls new thicker base against the gap in the chain, but it was a little bit too thick. I needed a hammer of some sort. I quickly grabbed the food bowl and slammed it down hard on top of the metal bowl. Pieces of pot went everywhere, cutting my hands, my knees and one even sliced my face.

I stumbled backwards and fell further than I expected. I sat up with the blood trickling down my face and stared at the loose end of the chain. I was free...

I was finally free...
Old 01-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #23
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

very good story really enjoying it

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:53 AM   #24
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

nice little twist im sure shes gonna come down to the basement after all that noise cant wait for the next chapter
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #25
Stix
getDare Devil

Default Part 6 - Escape

I stumbled backwards and fell further than I expected. I sat up with the blood trickling down my face and stared at the loose end of the chain. I was free...

I was finally free...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tugged at the chain around my neck in a feeble attempt to remove my collar. A sharp pain ran through my fingers and across my palms as I realised the pot from the food bowl was shredding my flesh. I almost let out a scream, but for some reason my brain stopped me. I reached around to the back of the collar and touched the padlock with what was left of my torn hands. The metal device was thick and heavy. Heavier now that I had felt how big it was. Heavier than before. I felt like it was tugging at the back of the collar, pressing at the front of my neck. I felt choked.

Suddenly a feeling of claustrophobia crept over me. I panicked. I thrashed about, the chain in front of my flew around the room, destroying anything in it's path. Glasses were smashed, paint tins were knocked onto the floor spilling paint everywhere. Reds, Blues, Yellows, Greens all ran across the floor, mixing together to create a vile, murky brown colour. I slipped, falling to the hard floor with a 3 simultaneous claps - Hand, Face, Hand. My face landed in the brown goo. The sting was immense. I lay there for a few seconds. My breathing was heavy, every breath pushed the paint away from my face, but it just ran back to it's original position.

I looked up, first at the window I had entered in. It was shut. Locked. Amy locked it, ensuring there was no escape for me. I turned my attention to the door at the top of the wooden stair case. Staring up at the very stairs I had watched Amy come and go with the various items of pure humiliation. I picked myself up off my feet, placing my palms in the brown mess, forgetting the pain that ran up my arms from the shards of pot still stuck in my flesh. My still naked body was covered in a liquid mixture of blood, sweat and paint. My legs slowly carried me to the bottom of the stairs where I stood staring up at the door to my ultimate freedom.

My foot fell heavily on the first step, creating a sound that echoed around the basement. A sound that struck memories of Amy's heels on the creaking steps. The second step was quieter. So much so that I paused. The silence was extraordinary. I would have assumed Amy would have heard me creating such a racket downstairs. I had basically destroyed her basement, and yet she hadn't come down to see what all the commotion was about. My foot landed heavily on the 3rd step, and a creaking sound similar to the first step echoed throughout the room.

Eventually I reached the top of the staircase. I reached for the handle, twisted it. It wasn't locked. Clearly she wasn't expecting for me to escape.
"Locked securely with a chain, probably enjoying a well deserved rest in his doggy bed", I imagined her thinking. I pushed the door open and was greeted with a slender, brown haired figure with deep brown eyes.

So maybe she was expecting me to escape...
Old 04-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #26
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

You have been caught

Guess theres no escaping.

Great story at present, lot of description. Love the way you know how a female would act lol

Would like to know how / if get punished, and how / if eventually escape.

Keep up the good work and thank you

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #27
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Don't normally reply to/comment on stories here, 'cause frankly, I'm lazy and most of them make my eyes bleed...

However. This is very very good Stixxy. As Leo said earlier about the literally walking all over him line - beautiful.

More please!

CB x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:29 PM   #28
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Nice Chapter I figured she had a set up for him just in case plus I figured she had a dog since she already had the bowls basically.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #29
Stix
getDare Devil

For those who have been reading this story....after much thought (and time), I have decided to keep going with it. HOORAAY!

For those who haven't read this story....

READ IT NOW!
Old 07-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #30
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Finiiiiiiished, great story stix, now i just have to remember to annoy you whenever i want a chapter up, sorted

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk