Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 04:38 AM   #16
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
I agree. Besides the lounge has been rather slow as of late. A lot of regulars just havn't been on as much recently, so sitting in the lounge waiting for people who just aren't going to show up seems rather useless. I also don't see why anyone should have to sit for hours in a room by themselves when there is another room with pleanty of people to talk to.
If a mod doesn't like it they we make thier opinion known, and deal with it in a rational way.
I have to agree with nelly (and with others with the same idea). At the moment the site, and the chatrooms especially seem painfully slow, even compared with what they can be usually. No one wants to sit in a room by themselves waiting for members that are rarely even online.

This problem has been the same across ALL the rooms, not just this one anyway. Banning people is likely to just stop even more people from going in chat. I know I for one wouldn't want to be sitting on my own when my friends are in another room talking happily. So I just wouldn't bother. You seem to be the only one it is doing serious harm to.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 07-15-2010, 04:53 AM   #17
busted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
I have to agree with nelly (and with others with the same idea). At the moment the site, and the chatrooms especially seem painfully slow, even compared with what they can be usually. No one wants to sit in a room by themselves waiting for members that are rarely even online.

This problem has been the same across ALL the rooms, not just this one anyway. Banning people is likely to just stop even more people from going in chat. I know I for one wouldn't want to be sitting on my own when my friends are in another room talking happily. So I just wouldn't bother. You seem to be the only one it is doing serious harm to.
Thats what happens everybody goes to the room with the most people init. *(Goes into dream world ))* Along time ago i suggested like a facebook chat thing as well as the current chatroom so people could talk to their friends while surfing the forums.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by busted View Post
Thats what happens everybody goes to the room with the most people init. *(Goes into dream world ))* Along time ago i suggested like a facebook chat thing as well as the current chatroom so people could talk to their friends while surfing the forums.

They do go to the room with the most people, and I don't really see the problem with that. Right now there aren't really enough people at points to have two or three rooms going. Therefore I don't really see the harm in having one room were people can talk. Besides, it gives people a chance to talk to others they normally wouldn't have the chance to, make new friends. Isn't that one of the main reasons a lot of people go into the chatrooms regularly?

I like the facebook style chat idea, though it would probably be a ton of work to set up so I see why it isn't around, sadly.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
Old 07-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #19
Blank
Account Banned

Loke you recently came of a 1 month ban and I believe Depp said he wont tolerate your "bitching" anymore and he told you to think weather you want to stay here. Did you listen to him? because if you keep doing this you will end up going bye byes forever and I dont think you would like that so please stop and think about stuff please.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #20
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post
Loke you recently came of a 1 month ban and I believe Depp said he wont tolerate your "bitching" anymore and he told you to think weather you want to stay here. Did you listen to him? because if you keep doing this you will end up going bye byes forever and I dont think you would like that so please stop and think about stuff please.
Depp already read this. And as I said before, I am not whining or bitching this time.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #21
keykitty
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think you are whining and bitching so much as you are trying to attention whore as usual. If you want to do that please create your own site and leave Depp and the other mods to their job.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:56 PM   #22
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by keykitty View Post
I don't think you are whining and bitching so much as you are trying to attention whore as usual. If you want to do that please create your own site and leave Depp and the other mods to their job.
Ahh key, doesnt anyone who post on any site want attention? If not, then no one will ever vist their site/forum/post/thread and see what they wrote.

So please, next time, think before you reply in a thread.

Last edited by lokelake; 07-15-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #23
getDare Sweetheart

You guys... are just flaming one another now. I think this has gone way off topic?

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
and we're in a relationship.
So, advances towards softeyes would very much not be appreciated.
TQTQTQ
Old 07-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #24
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Well oh well. Everyone knows where I stand on this.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #25
mistressizzy

Default Find something worthwhile to complain about!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokelake View Post
@MG

Well yeah, because people who goes to the lounge doesn't stay long before they head over to the ds room.
OH so its okay when YOU talk off topic because everyone else does it first and somehow you have no choice, but if there's non-dare talk in ds room done by anyone else BANZOR
Um...This whole topic stinks. If you were so awesome and knowledgable about running sites you would have been made into a mod already, and thank goodness you're not - the insta-ban thing is retarded, do you have an allergy to warnings and asking nicely?
Wait wait- even a non-mod can do that!!!
SHOCK

Believe it or not some banter between tord games makes it more fun - to know more about likes or dislikes, or just the person generally to know what they're into. And you know what? Sometimes topics change back and fourth, between dares if your slave is off hanging himself in the closet using his mother's pantyhose, what am *i* supposed to do, sit there silently? Course not. I chat in the meantime.

Check out my new story http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...180#post303180
Old 07-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #26
LilAngel
getDare Addict

This thread is becoming 'redder' by the second and I feel that the mods who wanted to comment on this has already done so.

Closed.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Closed Thread