Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?
Labour 10 17.24%
Conservative 11 18.97%
Liberal Democrats 29 50.00%
Other 8 13.79%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #16
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Quote:
Britain has a growing birth rate even among people who were born here.
Britain does not have a growing birthrate from its own population. Any one who is remotely associated with geography will know that it is Immigration which is increasing the UKs population. Britain in rapidly becoming an aged population and a pyramid would show its not a pyramid at all but more like a wall. IN actually fact the Death rate of UK citarzans has increased. The only reason it is increasing is due to immigration. This is caused by higher standard of living and education of women.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #17
Pingu
Be afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Harkness View Post
Britain does not have a growing birthrate from its own population.
It does actually - see this document from the Office of National Statistics: Recent increases in births have been driven by two main factors – increasing fertility rates among women born in the UK...

Quote:
. Any one who is remotely associated with geography will know that it is Immigration which is increasing the UKs population..Britain in rapidly becoming an aged population and a pyramid would show its not a pyramid at all but more like a wall.
No-one has said that immigration hasn't caused an increase in population, the figure isn't in the 10s of millions that you earlier posted. The point is that banning immigration isn't the solution, a cap or more stricter entry requirements are the way forward.

Quote:
IN actually fact the Death rate of UK citarzans has increased. The only reason it is increasing is due to immigration. This is caused by higher standard of living and education of women.
Are you saying that more people are dying than beforehand? Because if you then you're wrong again. Age-standardised mortality rates.... are the lowest rates ever recorded in England and Wales
Old 04-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #18
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
[B]
POLICIES
- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

- I do believe Australia has a similar system that they only allow people to move and live in their country IF they have a job which that country requires. And THEY are NOT called racist, so why should England be?

"Immigration is out of control. Britain’s population is now over 60 million and rising, solely due to immigration. Not only is Britain increasingly overcrowded, but the fact is that a country is the product of its people and if you change the people you inevitably change the nature of the country.

We want Britain to remain – or return to – the way it has traditionally been. We accept that Britain always will have ethnic minorities and have no problem with this as long as they remain minorities and do not change nor seek to change the fundamental culture and identity of the indigenous peoples of the British Isles."

^^ Britain has a growing birth rate even among people who were born here. And the way Britain originally was, would be believed to be Romans, who came from... ROME... therefore immigrants...

- Yes we may have started as Romans, like today's Australia started out as BRITISH CONVICTS. And today's America started out as Minorities from ALL OVER THE WORLD who were pretty much forced out of their country. But your not saying that are you.

POLICIES
- Make all benefits and social housing only available to British citizens;
HOWEVER
•All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

^^ Equality implies that something should be available to everyone or no one within reason. If they pull their weight where is the problem. Many immigrants do the low paid and demeaning jobs that the British will not.

- Okay fair enough that is a little extreme, HOWEVER why should it be that soebody who HAS lived here ALL THEIR LIFE and HAS paid Taxes ALL THEIR WORKING LIFE, be DENIED a service OVER somebody who has lived in the country for 3 weeks and has NEVER paid taxes. Tell me HOW that is just?!

Yes the rate of immigration is alarming but there are quite frankly a lot of far more pressing issues that this country is facing, for example the economy is still in a dyer state just to start. So I think that the BNP is wrong. But your opinion is what it is and you are entitled to it.

- Yes however the point i'm making is that a lot of immigrants ONLY go on benefits for all their life in this country which is only Withdrawing money from the government and putting NOTHING in. And if you bother to look MOST cases of financial fraud such as Disability fraud where there is no disability, etc are from immigrants.

And DUE to the fact of all this fraud innocent people are being denied THEIR rights to this aid because of all the legality and security checks they now have to do.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/
The website of the Universal Declaration of Independence.
And JUST to add as St.George's day has passed, i bring you BACK to the case a few years ago where an ENGLISHMAN was ARRESTED and CHARGED WITH RACISM for wearing the St.George's Flag on his back through London because some immigrants found it racist and against THEIR culture.

If you want to live in a country respect IT'S culture and don't try and take it over. For i'm sorry if a Race/Culture/Religion come over to a Country and try to change it to THEIR way, it is an Invasion and is as bad as Nazi's trying to make Countries become how THEY wanted.

Loves: Semi-Public, Masturbation, Little Pain

Hates: Permenant, Lot of Pain, Other Guy, Anal, Faeces, Urine

I Do NOT Do Webcam
Nor do I want a Master, and no I don't want a slave either

>>>>>>>Ask Me Anything<<<<<<<
Matt Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:06 PM   #19
Star Shadows
Prodigy

[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"]
Quote:
I am going to admit now, I don't have any qualifications in politics or law or anything like that, but I do have an interest and an opinion, so just telling you now, all I say is opinion or my interpretation of written evidence so don't get wound up at me if you disagree.
Matt please don't get irate at me. Like I said I am voicing an opinion I am entitled to just as you are entitled to your own opinion. I do not mind if your opinion differs to mine as long as you did not get angry at me for mine which is what you would appear to be doing. I am not looking for a conflict I am looking to vocalise my opinions and take in other peoples in relation to them.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 04-25-2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: tags issue
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:15 PM   #20
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Comparing it to the Nazi war machine is a bit far. However i completely agree with the culture aspect. Even in the least immigrated area in the UK the North East A man was told to remove his Christmas decorations or he would have been prosecuted. I also disagree with the Vale things that some cultures wear to cover there faces. In the same school as that a girl was taken to court for wearing a crucifix. Then there was the incident that saw two people arrested for having sex. This is an expression of our culture in there country which saw them arrested. How can they demand a certain level of tolerance towards themselves when them themselves have none for us?
I personal aren't that bothered by immigration as long as it slows down before it gets over crowed and we start building on the RUF which is a massive asset to a necessity in the UK
Old 04-25-2010, 02:20 PM   #21
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"]

Matt please don't get irate at me. Like I said I am voicing an opinion I am entitled to just as you are entitled to your own opinion. I do not mind if your opinion differs to mine as long as you did not get angry at me for mine which is what you would appear to be doing. I am not looking for a conflict I am looking to vocalise my opinions and take in other peoples in relation to them.
I was not angry, I was voicing my counter-opinion, I apologize if it came over as anger but I can assure you that it was intended that way.

I do feel everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether it is the same or different to my own, but I also feel that aslong as people as quoting me and counter-opinionating me, I have the right to do so to others .

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 04-25-2010, 02:35 PM   #22
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I dont beleive I have quoted you as of yet but I do aggree that some aspects go a bit far

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
Pingu
Be afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Uk View Post
And JUST to add as St.George's day has passed, i bring you BACK to the case a few years ago where an ENGLISHMAN was ARRESTED and CHARGED WITH RACISM for wearing the St.George's Flag on his back through London because some immigrants found it racist and against THEIR culture.
Haha, got a link to the news article for that? Or is that part of the BNP propaganda brigade. The funny thing is that being charged with racism isn't a crime so I am pretty sure you've made something up on the spot. Also, I hate to tell you think but do you realise that St George was actually born in modern day Palestine. If he came to Britain now, he would be an immigrant.

Quote:
If you want to live in a country respect IT'S culture and don't try and take it over. For i'm sorry if a Race/Culture/Religion come over to a Country and try to change it to THEIR way, it is an Invasion and is as bad as Nazi's trying to make Countries become how THEY wanted.
Exactly who is trying to take over your culture? Tell me this, do you eat Chinese food or Indian food? Are you happy to "take" that part of other peoples cultures?

The funny thing is that immigrants (my parents are - I was born here) don't actually give a monkeys about most things whether it be Christmas, religious symbols or nursery rhymes but silly politically correct idiots make these decisions because they think they're appeasing immigrants. They're not and the fact that people actually believe the likes of the BNP or the Daily Mail is really quite depressing.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:51 PM   #24
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
The funny thing is that immigrants (my parents are - I was born here) don't actually give a monkeys about most things whether it be Christmas, religious symbols or nursery rhymes but silly politically correct idiots make these decisions because they think they're appeasing immigrants. They're not and the fact that people actually believe the likes of the BNP or the Daily Mail is really quite depressing.
Well then you and your parents are the exception and do not cause a fuss, in which case you should not be affected in the BNP were to come in power, so what's the problem?

However like Captain Harkness said about other countries having no tolerance on other cultures/religions, WHY should we have tonnes of tolerance?
I'm sorry but what gives other religions and cultures the right to expect us to put them first and to change for them. When they are not prepared to change for us in their country.

If people liked their countries so much, and wanted to live like their country lives. DONT LEAVE IT. End of really.

(Asylum seekers are the exception to the above; however if they pass 5 "safe" countries on their way to Britain, WHY should they be allowed Asylum here? If my life was in danger here, I wouldn;t be too fussy as to where i took refuge, let alone pass 5 safe countries to get to a particular one.

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 04-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #25
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Haha, got a link to the news article for that? Or is that part of the BNP propaganda brigade. The funny thing is that being charged with racism isn't a crime so I am pretty sure you've made something up on the spot.
I feel cheated- I was about to post exactly the same question/ point.

It's interesting how everytime anything political is discussed here- it always devolves to the level of the crazies- facts and reason seem to give way to wild, unfalsifiable stories and narrow-minded ranting

I hate elections- such a waste of time and money- they should just be announce and held a day after- no one would be any more informed or better equipped to vote than they are after all the media farce and inane chatter.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:04 PM   #26
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
I feel cheated- I was about to post exactly the same question/ point.

It's interesting how everytime anything political is discussed here- it always devolves to the level of the crazies- facts and reason seem to give way to wild, unfalsifiable stories and narrow-minded ranting

I hate elections- such a waste of time and money- they should just be announce and held a day after- no one would be any more informed or better equipped to vote than they are after all the media farce and inane chatter.
For that I am sorry that I was mistaken however I DO know someone was arrested however obviously not charged. Also it was about 3-4 years ago, so sorry if my memory isn't exactly the best regarding politics when I was 13 at that time.

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Old 04-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #27
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Also If your passing 'safe' Countries they are using up resources or there own which is frankly stupid. I would like to point out however Racism itself is not a crime but discrimination is. In addition to the tolerance issue If a white concision of an culture is called a 'Chicken' It is racist as you only get white chicken and it has connotations of Cowardliness. In reverse though some is called the name of a country in Africa. It begins in N has the river Nile running through it i believe is close to Nigeria and is mentioned in there. However due to the thing a saying i will not say it in case i get wrong for it been a naughty word. But chicken is not? And that's not just UK that's global.
Also i don't think the BNP realistically has a chance of been voted in because they are misunderstood. If you believed everyone stereotype then the Conservatives are posh and the working class are doomed! If you go with the stereotype that Labour are for the working class then the middle and upper will have all there money taken away.
Also is the Communist Party still around in the UK
Old 04-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #28
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Ha i just realised i set the poll up well all the colours match!
Old 04-25-2010, 03:10 PM   #29
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Well then you and your parents are the exception and do not cause a fuss, in which case you should not be affected in the BNP were to come in power, so what's the problem?
Shouldn't be. But that's not always the case.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #30
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ha i just realised i set the poll up well all the colours match!
Ha ha I actually looked up to see for myself
Coincidence or on purpose?

I Do NOT Do Webcam

Advertisements
Kink Talk