Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-25-2023, 07:38 AM   #16
Hansabcd

Daily: Drink water every hour,till you are full , then get yourself in a bra connection wedgie . Stay like that in that. Then roll a dice, if even hold the pee and wait for another half hour, if odd releive yourself in a hanging wedgie after removing the bra connection wedgie. Crotch roped while in hanging wedgie

Limits:
Showing face
Anal
Scat

Kik hansabcd

Last edited by Hansabcd; 11-25-2023 at 07:48 AM.
Hansabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 08:39 AM   #17
Wedgdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansabcd View Post
Daily: Drink water every hour,till you are full , then get yourself in a bra connection wedgie . Stay like that in that. Then roll a dice, if even hold the pee and wait for another half hour, if odd releive yourself in a hanging wedgie after removing the bra connection wedgie. Crotch roped while in hanging wedgie
Thank you for completing the daily task amount, can you please specify how long I must be in the hanging wedgie after I have relieved myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttinup View Post
(requested by Daremaster04)
For a weekly task... which looks like it needs to activate after one other weekly task is bought out??

Each <time period, in case this gets stuck in monthly>, roll a 1d4. Each time you get the same wedgie again, you have to do it for double the time you roll that time compared to last. So, the first would match the time, the second double, the third quadruple.

1: Atomic
2: Bra connection
3: Shoulder
4: Hanging

Roll a 2d6 + 5. This is how many minutes it must stay in without picking it out.

Have fun!!
Thank you so much this looks really exciting to complete so I will add it to weekly as an extra task ☺️

LIKES and LIMITS
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97824

Vulnerable in if you don’t reply.. (harder) until January 10 2025.
PATHETIC WEDGIE LOSER WHO DESERVES TO GET BULLIED PM ME AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE TASKS EVERY 10 tasks I get a diaper roll
Wedgdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 09:25 AM   #18
Smooth_Bet

Daily: While in any wedgie you like
I think 5x 10 body weight squats.
And 3x 10 burpees should both really help take your mind off of the wedgie
Smooth_Bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 11:06 AM   #19
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

Monthly:
get 5 pair of underwear (preferably thongs, g strings, etc.). pull first thong into a front and back bra connected wedgie and do 5 squats make sure it’s deep in ass and pussy. do 5 minutes of yoga (youtube if needed. make lots of stretches). pull second thong on and do a shoulder wedgie complete 10 jumping jacks. pull third thong into another shoulder wedgie and do 10 squats (deep wide squats) followed by 15 jumping jacks. pull fourth thong on and complete 25 squeaky cleans (should make all wedgies nice and deep) pull into shoulder wedgie and touch your toes without bending knees 15 times. lastly pull fifth thong into a atomic wedgie for 10 minutes and then move to shoulder wedgie. enjoy

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 11:51 AM   #20
Hwrd
Dare-hearted

Weekly: once each week, get into a shoulder wedgie and follow along with a yoga video for at least 30 minutes.

PM me EDGE to make me edge 5 times
PM me DENIAL x 3 to add 3 days to my denial

Edges completed: 2,589/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until November 24, 2024

My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 3,746 times

PM Dares

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial
Hwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 02:15 PM   #21
SluttySarah

I was asked to post here, hope you'll like it!

Daily: Each day you will pick a pair of panties and attempt to give yourself a shoulder wedgie for 15 minutes. If you succeed, that pair will be considered "used" you can't use that pair of panties for any wedgies anymore. If you can't stretch the panties far up enough, it must go inside your body for 15 minutes (your pick how to do this, it should not be visible from the outside). After failing 3 days in a row, you can refresh all your panties and re-use them for wedgies again. Hope you have plenty of stretchy underwear!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 07:09 PM   #22
Wedgdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post
I was asked to post here, hope you'll like it!

Daily: Each day you will pick a pair of panties and attempt to give yourself a shoulder wedgie for 15 minutes. If you succeed, that pair will be considered "used" you can't use that pair of panties for any wedgies anymore. If you can't stretch the panties far up enough, it must go inside your body for 15 minutes (your pick how to do this, it should not be visible from the outside). After failing 3 days in a row, you can refresh all your panties and re-use them for wedgies again. Hope you have plenty of stretchy underwear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwrd View Post
Weekly: once each week, get into a shoulder wedgie and follow along with a yoga video for at least 30 minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aforapple View Post
Monthly:
get 5 pair of underwear (preferably thongs, g strings, etc.). pull first thong into a front and back bra connected wedgie and do 5 squats make sure it’s deep in ass and pussy. do 5 minutes of yoga (youtube if needed. make lots of stretches). pull second thong on and do a shoulder wedgie complete 10 jumping jacks. pull third thong into another shoulder wedgie and do 10 squats (deep wide squats) followed by 15 jumping jacks. pull fourth thong on and complete 25 squeaky cleans (should make all wedgies nice and deep) pull into shoulder wedgie and touch your toes without bending knees 15 times. lastly pull fifth thong into a atomic wedgie for 10 minutes and then move to shoulder wedgie. enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth_Bet View Post
Daily: While in any wedgie you like
I think 5x 10 body weight squats.
And 3x 10 burpees should both really help take your mind off of the wedgie

These have now been added to the list and are being put in their correct places (daily, weekly, monthly)
Thank you so much!!!

LIKES and LIMITS
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97824

Vulnerable in if you don’t reply.. (harder) until January 10 2025.
PATHETIC WEDGIE LOSER WHO DESERVES TO GET BULLIED PM ME AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE TASKS EVERY 10 tasks I get a diaper roll
Wedgdm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliate girls, rest of the year, wedgie girl help