Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-08-2023, 04:06 PM   #16
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
You can stop whenever and move on while stripping but you need to edge once for each item you don't take off before you leave

Is that fair?
Edging is on the limits

Dislike (punishments): more pain, risky nude, long term, tortures, rules.
Soft Limits: involving friends (in certain situation i can involve some of them)
Hard Limits: scat, poo, pee, photos and videos, sexual stuff, edging, insertions, messy stuffs, enemas, family, blood, mutilation, stuff involving animals.

I have no toys, just normal housestuff
is me sabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:10 PM   #17
grannyd16
Prodigy

Ah shit, I'm so sorry about that, I read the limits but must have missed that

Instead, for each you don't take off, you must hide that number of minutes wearing the clothes before you leave(e.g. if you only had bra and panties, then wait 2 minutes in bra and panties (one for the bra and one for the panties))

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:24 PM   #18
is me sabi

that's ok, i can do it

Soft Limits: involving friends (in certain situation i can involve some of them)
Hard Limits: scat, poo, pee, photos and videos, sexual stuff, edging, insertions, messy stuffs, enemas, family, blood, mutilation, stuff involving animals.

Old 03-10-2023, 01:33 AM   #19
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director Wolf View Post
So.

You need a bag you can lock with a padlock, some lenght of chain, some padlocks.

You need also a wild area with a trail.

Go there, and at start of the trail leave one padlock key, you can choose:

Easy: hide it somewhere.
Medium: close you eyes and drop it but in a place you have cover
Hard: hide it but in a full display area (like a pic nic area with no covering)
Very Hard: close your eyes and throw it in a full display area.

(remember to open said padlock)

After that you must walk the path for a while, at least half an hour at a good pace.
Once you find a suitable place you have to start stripping yourself of something.

Easy: remove shoes and socks
Medium: remove shoes and socks and everything you wear on your torso, until you are naked to the waist and of curse with tits on display
Hard: take off your shoes and socks and any other clothes until you're only in your panties.
Hard (variant): strip completely naked and wrap a towel around your hips
Very Hard: stark naked.

now take everything you took off and put it in the bag, then chain the bag to a tree or something immovable, put the key of the lock you used to tie the bag in the bag, then lock the bag with the padlock who has the key at the beginning of the path.

now if you want to get your things back you have to retrace the path to the beginning and find the key, then go back to the bag.

there are some bonuses:

1: with a piece of chain and padlocks chain your ankles so that there is only a small piece of chain and you are forced to take small steps.

2: Carry some clothespins with you and place them on your body where you feel best

3: tie a crotch rope on you.

4: if you have one, tie a bell to your neck, so if you move the noise will attract spectators.

Enjoy
I'm leaving home to do this dare, see ya soon with a report!

The following user says Thank You to is me sabi for this post:
Old 03-10-2023, 04:32 AM   #20
is me sabi

Report!

So, I prepared all the things that were needed, padlocks, backpack chains, etc.
Then I took my car and went to a place where I know there is a path that goes up through the woods, I had repeatedly fantasized about having to walk barefoot along that path, for the main reason that it is full of sharp rocks and edged from thorny bushes, even if other times I had walked barefoot it's not that I'm very used to it and that path would have been a real challenge.

The day was gloomy and not exactly hot, so I'd have less chance of meeting someone.
I parked at a picnic area with tables and fire stations, and the first choice presented itself there, where to put the key?

Taken by the enthusiasm I decided for the Very Hard solution, in the middle of the picnic area I closed my eyes and threw it behind me.
Then I set off on the path quite defiant.

After more than half an hour of walking I arrived at a place where there was a clearing and there I put the second point of the challenge into action.

The idea that I had before leaving contemplated the Hard and Very Hard solutions, therefore, according to my plans I would have had to strip naked and at the most put a towel around my hips.

But I'm a chicken

At the time I was scared, also because the weather was getting worse and a few droplets of rain were starting to fall.

So I decided to take off my shoes and my socks, then I also took off my sweater, underneath it I had a very tight crop top, which I had only put on because the wool of the sweater tickled my nipples, since I was going to undress naked I didn't put on my bra, my idea was to put on just my sweater, but I couldn't resist tickling my nipples all the time (I'm very ticklish).

That top however a bit because I had sweated walking a bit because it is very tight and clear, however it clung to my skin and left little to the imagination.
Then I took a piece of chain and two padlocks and created ankle cuffs that allowed me only short steps.

I put everything in the backpack, including my belongings (and the mobile phone), then I chained everything to the tree and finally closed the backpack with the padlock that had the key in the picnic area.

Now it was done, I had no hope but to walk all the way barefoot, find the key and then go back.
I began to walk defiantly but after a few minutes it was torture, the chain prevented me from choosing the less sharp points or avoiding sharp stones, but above all I had to constantly balance myself by changing the pressure of my feet and often having to press on very painful points.
I could not hold on to the trees on the sides of the path, because I would have had to go barefoot among the brambles or other thorny plants.

A good while before the halfway point it also started to rain heavily and the rivulets of water started running along my skin, especially my back, in a few minutes every cloth I was wearing was soaked, especially my shirt had become transparent.
Luckily being barefoot I had a good grip and didn't risk slipping.

By the time i got to the picnic area i was miserable, soaked through, every step had been torture and my feet were sore, i was cold and shivering, and in this condition i had to bend over on all fours to look for the key in the ground which was becoming waterlogged.
But at least the inclement weather guaranteed that no one had been there to see me.

Another thing I've discovered is that walking barefoot down a stony path is more painful than walking it uphill.

however the key was not found, I kept searching desperately in the rain, until I started crying with frustration, only then I put my hand on a metal object and it was it.

A few seconds after the key was found, the rain stopped, and an annoying cold wind began to blow.
I began my painful ascent to the tree with my bag with the wind freezing my wet clothes and the stones tormenting my bare feet which by now had reached the limit of endurance.
I was tempted to take off my wet clothes, but still I didn't dare because indeed, after the rain had stopped I had heard the sound of a car passing in the street below, and although it was highly unlikely that I would be seen or that the person in the car would decide to go up the trail, like I said, I'm a chicken.

When I got to the backpack I was desperate and so cold that I had trouble opening the pack with numb fingers.

The original idea of performing the challenge naked with a towel on my hips turned out to be useful, because I had a towel in my bag, which I used to dry and clean my feet (and then completely muddy it became useless), but the only thing I wanted was to wear the socks and shoes.

The only striptease moment of the day was when I took off my sodden shirt and put on my sweater, for half a minute I was effectively topless (although anyone who saw me in that wet shirt wouldn't need the imagination).
I was tired when I started walking down to the car, and the sweater tickled and pricked my nipples which were quite erect and hard, but at least it kept me warm (and then it didn't take much to get him away from them, I don't have many boobs).

I've decided that this challenge will do it again, but this time it will be less chicken, I want to try to be naked for real this time.

Now i'm going to have a warm shower, i'k still wet and freezing!

The following 3 users say Thank You to is me sabi for this post:
Old 03-10-2023, 05:08 AM   #21
Director Wolf

Very good, and i'm glad you wanna try again but more naked, i hope you enjoied it.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Director Wolf for this post:
Old 03-10-2023, 08:46 AM   #22
TenderTentacle

Thanks for the detailed report. Glad you had fun and can't wait to hear about you pushing it even further
TenderTentacle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TenderTentacle for this post:
Old 03-10-2023, 08:51 AM   #23
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Do you have a barn or shed or other building on your property in the countryside?

Would you find it exciting for your girlfriend to find you naked and tied up?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024

Last edited by Phaedo; 03-10-2023 at 08:53 AM.
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 09:00 AM   #24
is me sabi

there are a lot of barn here ,I don't own one but there are enough of them, I think if my fiancée finds me tied up there's no escape for me

Old 03-10-2023, 09:29 AM   #25
Phaedo
getDare Devil

OK, here's one you can do either during the day or at night depending on how daring you are.

Wear only clothes you either have to pull over your head or up your legs (so likely no bra). Get a chain and a padlock, and leave the key to your padlock in your house. Go inside the nearest barn and feed the chain under all of your clothes between them and your skin, probably something like through the neck of your shirt, through your panties, and out you pants leg. Then lock the two ends of the chain together around something you can move, like a post in the barn. Now the only way to get free is to strip, and you'll have to get back to your house naked to get the key to free your clothes.

Has your fiancee ever tied you up?

Old 03-10-2023, 09:46 AM   #26
is me sabi

ohhh... cool.. i will do it this weekend (probably sunday).
no she never tied me up, but she can be bitchy

Old 03-10-2023, 10:59 AM   #27
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Here's another idea. Go to a movie with your finacee, wear a skirt, go the to bathroom and remove your panties, and give her a kiss and your panties when you return. You're not allowed to stop her from touching you if she wants to. I'm curious how much of the rest of the movie you will remember.

Old 03-10-2023, 11:28 AM   #28
is me sabi

is not so daring... we do already stuff like this

Old 03-10-2023, 12:25 PM   #29
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Glad to hear it!

So you do you think she'd react if she found you naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed?

Old 03-10-2023, 01:03 PM   #30
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Glad to hear it!

So you do you think she'd react if she found you naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed?
i think probably i will stay like tis for looooooong time

The following user says Thank You to is me sabi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk