Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-25-2023, 02:49 PM   #16
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissivelittlefox View Post
Of course ^-^

Not too long; about 3 or 4 days.

I have…so many lol
Ropes, plugs, vibrators, tails, cuffs, bondage tape, clamps, a dildo, a gag, several collars, paddles/whips/floggers, several vibrators.

You come prepared lol

What's your favorite toy among all of them? And how often do you cum? What are your thoughts on a much longer period of denial?

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 02:51 PM   #17
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
I have…so many lol
Ropes, plugs, vibrators, tails, cuffs, bondage tape, clamps, a dildo, a gag, several collars, paddles/whips/floggers, several vibrators.
Nice collection
How do you use the collars when on your own? Do they have any special meaning for you?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 02:54 PM   #18
submissivelittlefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
You come prepared lol

What's your favorite toy among all of them? And how often do you cum? What are your thoughts on a much longer period of denial?
My favorite toys are probably the remote controlled vibrators and the rope
I cum probably 3 or 4 times a week, 2-4 times per “session”

Longer periods of denial scare me a bit; I orgasm to help me deal with stress so I am a little reluctant to lose that outlet completely. But I’d be willing to try it for gradually increasing spans of time and see how it goes!
submissivelittlefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 02:56 PM   #19
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
My favorite toys are probably the remote controlled vibrators and the rope
I cum probably 3 or 4 times a week, 2-4 times per “session”

Longer periods of denial scare me a bit; I orgasm to help me deal with stress so I am a little reluctant to lose that outlet completely. But I’d be willing to try it for gradually increasing spans of time and see how it goes!
Of course the denial will start slowly lol

Have to ease you in and not scare you away. But when you realized what is happening it might be too late hahah.

So what are you looking for here when you register? Since you mentioned session, are you looking for casual play partner online? Just dares and tasks? Full time d/s? If haven't decided that's more than okay haha.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 02-25-2023, 02:56 PM   #20
submissivelittlefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Nice collection
How do you use the collars when on your own? Do they have any special meaning for you?
Thank you

I use them for bondage; hooking an anal hook to or chaining myself to a bedpost. Sometimes I put them on just to get myself into the headspace.
I enjoy them as a symbol when I am owned, as well It can be a nice reminder.
Old 02-25-2023, 02:57 PM   #21
Come-Here

I think you'll fit in here again just fine by the sounds of it.

You sound very inventive and creative! You've experimented with a lot of things... What's one thing you think you want to do more of?

Now I just need to find where a redhead likes you hangs out exhibiting herself online and put my name down to be in your fantasy room full of people!
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 02:59 PM   #22
submissivelittlefox

Quote:
Of course the denial will start slowly lol

Have to ease you in and not scare you away. But when you realized what is happening it might be too late hahah.

So what are you looking for here when you register? Since you mentioned session, are you looking for casual play partner online? Just dares and tasks? Full time d/s? If haven't decided that's more than okay haha.
I mean, giving up control is definitely a big kink of mine 😂 All the sweeter if I suddenly realize I’m in it deeper than expected.

Right now I’m not sure, definitely some casual play/dares, being used by the community. Possibly more committed d/s if I vibe with the right person
Old 02-25-2023, 03:02 PM   #23
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I mean, giving up control is definitely a big kink of mine 😂 All the sweeter if I suddenly realize I’m in it deeper than expected.

Right now I’m not sure, definitely some casual play/dares, being used by the community. Possibly more committed d/s if I vibe with the right person

I am glad you like my idea. Let's hope things would happen to you really soon lol

That to be said, no rush and I hope you have fun along the way, regardless of who you chat with lol.

That's enough of denial, what are your thoughts on post orgasm torture as well as forced orgasm? The opposite of things. Do you enjoy them?

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 02-25-2023, 03:03 PM   #24
submissivelittlefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come-Here View Post
I think you'll fit in here again just fine by the sounds of it.

You sound very inventive and creative! You've experimented with a lot of things... What's one thing you think you want to do more of?

Now I just need to find where a redhead likes you hangs out exhibiting herself online and put my name down to be in your fantasy room full of people!
It’s a fun place to be!

Thank you! Definitely more in person bondage and play, there’s nothing like it, but that will come one day. For now, I’m interested in seeing how much of myself I can give online. Been interested in light blackmail/giving total control of my life and schedule over to someone, but that would require a lot of time and trust.

I’ll be sure to add you to the list 😂
Old 02-25-2023, 03:06 PM   #25
submissivelittlefox

Quote:
I am glad you like my idea. Let's hope things would happen to you really soon lol

That to be said, no rush and I hope you have fun along the way, regardless of who you chat with lol.

That's enough of denial, what are your thoughts on post orgasm torture as well as forced orgasm? The opposite of things. Do you enjoy them?
I enjoy pain and consider myself a masochist; so I’m definitely interested in post-orgasm torture. Extremely interested in forced orgasm, though I’ve never been able to experience it, it sounds very fun,
Old 02-25-2023, 03:08 PM   #26
Come-Here

Don't any or many people in person know about your kinks? Is it hard to keep this side of you a secret? (do you even want to?) Maybe that's where some blackmail may come in?

What can we do to help you have as much fun here as you deserve?
Old 02-25-2023, 03:10 PM   #27
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I enjoy pain and consider myself a masochist; so I’m definitely interested in post-orgasm torture. Extremely interested in forced orgasm, though I’ve never been able to experience it, it sounds very fun,
I think one way of doing forced orgasm easily would be insert a vibe in your pantie, when it is on high and leave it there. If it comes with the remote then you leave it away. Don't take off the toy when you have cum. Hopefully you will cum more than once when you are extra sensitive. It also helps if you were edged to very sensitive before hand lol

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 02-25-2023, 03:19 PM   #28
Come-Here

Quote:
One way may be to do some form of self bondage, where you are fixed in a harness. Possibly with either a time lock or key in ice so there's no way of shortening the time you'll be tied. Then position yourself so a wand vibrator is constantly stimulating you. Or if you like a bit of uncertainty, set the on/off times for it with a timer so you don't know how long you'll be stimulated for each time it's on.

I realise this is supposed to be an AMA... So the question is, would you like that? 😁
Old 02-25-2023, 03:35 PM   #29
submissivelittlefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come-Here View Post
Don't any or many people in person know about your kinks? Is it hard to keep this side of you a secret? (do you even want to?) Maybe that's where some blackmail may come in?

What can we do to help you have as much fun here as you deserve?
Some of my ex-boyfriends do but that’s about it. It can be difficult, but not impossible! I enjoy opening up to people about it when I think they won’t mind but I never want to make someone uncomfortable.
Hmmm not sure, perhaps. I’ll have to think about that. 🤔

I’m not sure! Just excited to participate. Once I get my signature set up I’ll put my snap/kik in there so you can engage with me on there, too ^-^
Old 02-25-2023, 03:36 PM   #30
submissivelittlefox

Quote:
I think one way of doing forced orgasm easily would be insert a vibe in your pantie, when it is on high and leave it there. If it comes with the remote then you leave it away. Don't take off the toy when you have cum. Hopefully you will cum more than once when you are extra sensitive. It also helps if you were edged to very sensitive before hand lol
Oooo that’s a good idea! I definitely think edging beforehand will help a lot.

Advertisements
Kink Talk