Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2022, 03:47 AM   #16
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Let me clarify 'every hour' a bit, see if that helps.
'Every hour' <> 'On the hour'.
'Every hour' = 'at some point during each hour of the clock'.

So, say if you fuck yourself at 12:01, that is 12-1. You then have until 2pm to complete 1-2, so can potentially squeeze in an almost 2hr gap if you plan carefully. This is partly to help with tracking, but also to allow for some elements of real life like running errands or having something that starts on the hour or whatever.

There are times when i will use 'on the hour' when part of the objective is to be extra awkward, but in this case i just want to fuck your asshole up.
Just wanted to update.

Report inbound for SilverDarkKnight and a fun twist from last night too.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 06:58 AM   #17
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Well done.

Now, let's do it again shall we?

Oh, you get to go fuck yourself this time as well. You will find out why shortly...

This was absolutely sublime. I love this dildo and a warmup turned fuckfest always feels amazing. I wish I had a machine to use with it….

Nothing i need to add here i guess. Tho, err, what selection of dildos do you have?

You get to drink piss this time.

I read the post before starting and drank tons so this was nice and easy. Morning piss is ultra strong so I took a couple of antacids way before starting as this will be challenging on the throat.

After gulping it back (nasty taste!) I plunged my face into the 6” dildo over and over and over, leaking out of literally every hole (precum as well) into a towel.

I finished and lifted off, drool and piss down my chest. What a great start!

Piss again here.

This was 2000ml of piss (lucky I stored some!) for 10 minutes. I took it on my knees, head on the floor. Bracing because retention is my worst quality of all….

I got to 6 minutes and really really began to cramp and ache. I hung it out until 8 minutes and then began to leak, leading to an eruption on the toilet about 39 seconds later…. This was a fail.

Number 5 again, now with piss instead.

This felt super easy (to begin) after the 2000ml. This was also the end of my pee and much much lighter and weaker than the earlier stuff.

1000ml went in, expelled into the bowl nice and easy. No horrible bits thanks to multiple enemas already. I then facefucked but I decided to warm up just with fingers….. surprisingly easy despite the dildo being so much longer.

Anyway, lots came back up, I then re-filled the enema bag probably with about 700ml, back inside again and finally onto my face in the bathtub…. This is actually not as bad as milk weirdly!

Fuck yourself up the ass. 60bpm, full thrusts, for 5mins. Using toothpaste as personal lubricant.
Every hour.
All day.
Yes, bitch. That means waking yourself up through the night just to fuck yourself painfully.

This became quite uncomfortable after about the second hour. Toothpaste tends to dry in a sort of crust and also it stings like a fucker…

I managed to do about 2-3 more of these but I admit I was hating it the more it went on. I took an enema after about hour 6 to wash me out but I had to stop purely because it felt like inside was dry as can be and I wasn’t sure if I was cutting or damaging the inside.

I fully washed myself in the bath and opted to wear the medium plug throughout the night. Unfortunately due to work and everything getting up hourly or even 2 hourly is too disruptive and I just can’t function.

No reason not to do this again.

I finished on 2 minutes and 30 seconds before ejecting some pretty horrible fluids. That’s about as much as I can hold my breath and control the reflex.

Luckily the tunnel plug didn’t eject - having that tunnel empty allows whatever reflex gagging causes to eject the plug are null and void here.

Oh, remember how you said you were going to try and do all the tasks from each poster simultainously? Yeah. That sounds good. Do that.
...does mean you are going to have to save up quite a bit of piss for this tho, so i guess it's going to be a bit stale and stinky by the time you can actually start using it...*shrug* oh well.

So, err, if we manage to properly break you and you start crying...what happens then? you won't just quit on us, right?

This was TOTALLY brutal. Hopefully you enjoy the report.
Old 06-10-2022, 05:46 AM   #18
A2M2
Distinguished Member

New updates to be shared soon.

Sunday is a free play day so if anyone has ideas/wants toys or anything bought please let me know
Old 06-10-2022, 08:47 AM   #19
sissysub69

i have rolled: 5,3,3,1,6,6,2,3 and 2

section 1
I rolled a 5 so stretch that ass out with 4 fingers, make it gape.
Section 2
SWALLOW - 6" Dildo (Hold For 2 Minutes x 3)
Section 3
3. MEDIUM - 750ml - Hold For 10 minutes
section 4
1. PINS - Tongue (2 pins) - 5 Minutes
section 5
6. Poster's Choice - Anything like the above, you can select anything within limits.
section 6
6. Cruel
section 7
2. Hood/Complete Silence
section 8
3. Edge x 5
section 9
2. Pegged Nose - Deepthroat 6" Dildo (balls deep (hold for 3 minutes)

So during each these section you must drink a glass of water before starting them. you must also have an audio of listerning to waterfall running in the background during the whole tease apart from with the hood on of course.

So start with laying on your back on your bed with your fingers in your ass. make sure that you keep fingering yourself deep and spend at least 2 mins massaging you prostate with the fingers deep inside you.
Then you may go and get a drink make sure to crawl on your way there and back. Then drink the glass of water and put your head of the back your bed and the swallow the dildo, make sure that you got a bowl under you to catch all the leaky spit.

make sure you have another drink. Then take the enema make sure that it is nice and warm you may also use a large buttplug to hold it in place. but you must do 25 jumping jacks, 25 sit ups. I bet thats going to feel good.
You now can put the clothes pins on your tongue and then drink the glass of water, this will be messy so be prepeared for the mess it will make.

Now you have your silence time, to just listern to nothing, though i presume at this point you will desperate want to pee. Make sure to have a glass water nearby where you will put your hand in to remember the water. Also pour all the spit you collected all over your head.

Now you must do the deepthroats. If you need to pee you must wait for 15 mins after the deepthroat where you either collect it for a dare or you will give yourself a golden shower

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissysub69 for this post:
Old 06-12-2022, 12:35 AM   #20
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Caged and ready! Just quickly preparing for a full day. If anyone wants any custom or horrible tasks completed please drop me a line.
Old 06-19-2022, 12:33 AM   #21
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissysub69 View Post
i have rolled: 5,3,3,1,6,6,2,3 and 2

section 1
I rolled a 5 so stretch that ass out with 4 fingers, make it gape.
Section 2
SWALLOW - 6" Dildo (Hold For 2 Minutes x 3)
Section 3
3. MEDIUM - 750ml - Hold For 10 minutes
section 4
1. PINS - Tongue (2 pins) - 5 Minutes
section 5
6. Poster's Choice - Anything like the above, you can select anything within limits.
section 6
6. Cruel
section 7
2. Hood/Complete Silence
section 8
3. Edge x 5
section 9
2. Pegged Nose - Deepthroat 6" Dildo (balls deep (hold for 3 minutes)

So during each these section you must drink a glass of water before starting them. you must also have an audio of listerning to waterfall running in the background during the whole tease apart from with the hood on of course.

So start with laying on your back on your bed with your fingers in your ass. make sure that you keep fingering yourself deep and spend at least 2 mins massaging you prostate with the fingers deep inside you.
Then you may go and get a drink make sure to crawl on your way there and back. Then drink the glass of water and put your head of the back your bed and the swallow the dildo, make sure that you got a bowl under you to catch all the leaky spit.

make sure you have another drink. Then take the enema make sure that it is nice and warm you may also use a large buttplug to hold it in place. but you must do 25 jumping jacks, 25 sit ups. I bet thats going to feel good.
You now can put the clothes pins on your tongue and then drink the glass of water, this will be messy so be prepeared for the mess it will make.

Now you have your silence time, to just listern to nothing, though i presume at this point you will desperate want to pee. Make sure to have a glass water nearby where you will put your hand in to remember the water. Also pour all the spit you collected all over your head.

Now you must do the deepthroats. If you need to pee you must wait for 15 mins after the deepthroat where you either collect it for a dare or you will give yourself a golden shower
This is going to start off the day. 24 hours of free house today so please throw anything you like at me!
Old 06-19-2022, 03:06 AM   #22
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to roll but I can't promise if I won't cheat :P

5. STRETCH - 4 Fingers - 15 minutes
1. WORSHIP - 6" Dildo - 15 minutes
4. HARD - 1000ml - Hold for 10 minutes
5. FACE SLAPS - Hand - 50 Slaps Per Cheek
1. FapRoulette - (Poster chooses) - ID: 12522

Detailed:

Strech your ass and worship the dildo at the same time. only worshipping, look at it very close, smell it, maybe some short licks.

When you get the enema in and start the timer, you also have that much time to do the slaps. If you fail, you will expel the enema over yourself and then finish the slapping.

The roulette for you: https://files.faproulette.co/images/fap/12522.jpg
But as an addition I want you to store the dildo in your ass when you are not using it.

Then you will do some corner time to focus and relax that mind. Get the Edge inside you. Then, open the lovense app in the sound setting. Adjust the sensibility so it triggers if you breathe soundly.

Set up a 20 minute timer and get in position ( your choice, but keep the mic in a suitable place ). Count how many times the Edge triggers. When the time is done, with the hood and the Edge still in (and active) perform the edges.

Be careful not to trigger the Edge or you'll have to do even more. As a minimum do 5 edges. As a maximum 35.

You can get caged again. If you did 30 or more edges, add nipple clamps.
Then finish this by washing your face: Breathless - Hold Breath underwater (2 minutes).

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, denial, enema, torture