Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-08-2021, 01:13 PM   #16
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Try and do my edgy workout sometime that you are alone if the dice would allow you to have an orgasm I would be willing to give you permission to enjoy it if that would be allowed or would more then one need to give you permission?

If it would be too long I can come up with a quicker version if you would like
I'm not sure what an edgy workout means, can you please elaborate?

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 01:18 PM   #17
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Keep them coming!

In some time, I'll go out to do the public dares. I might not be able to complete all of them together today so I'll try my best and complete the rest tomorrow.

Any specific dress codes for those dares?

Right now, I'm naked in my dorm room, alone. I've edged and spanked my ass a lot since morning and this is really turning me on!!!

Keep them coming 🔥

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 07-08-2021, 01:41 PM   #18
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
I'm not sure what an edgy workout means, can you please elaborate?
It’s a task that I have in my signature

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 01:42 PM   #19
Nextsoft2000

Think I suggested two public dares — sitting legs apart with no panties in a cafe, and topless in the library—and I think your outfit could be the same for both: a short skirt, no panties, tight top. Whether or not you wear a bra is up to you, but both are coming off in the library regardless.

Limits: face, anal, exposure, toilet stuff, blood, permanent
Nextsoft2000 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nextsoft2000 for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 02:01 PM   #20
cj07
Distinguished Member

Next time you are alone, go through your roommates things looking for any sex toys and lick them clean before using them. After your use lick them again.

If you can, you should try to wear roommate used bra and underwear for the day after, even better if they are very sexy ones.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 02:19 PM   #21
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Hi again!

You have a chance to win my permission to cum, are you happy and ready yet?

I hope your anal skills are already better. Find something such a size of your finger that you can slide in your ass. (may be sharpie or something similar)
Some day you will be alone in your room and have at least one hour for yourself, wear what you like but skirt and panties is your must-have. Before you go to a library, play with your pussy and nipples to get your pussy wet. Don't bring yourself to an edge and rub your pussy through panties. When you can feel you have wet and nice spot on your panties, go to a library. Don't forget to bring your "anal toy" with you.

Find some quiet space in a library.(may change if you hear someone else is about to catch you during a dare and continue) Kneel in front of a bookcase, just like you are looking for something on the lowest shelf. In this position you have to edge once through your panties. Remove panties and put them in your mouth, holding by your teeth. Then pull up a skirt and get on all fours. You have to walk like a dog with your ass exposed well to the fourth bookcase next to this. In this area you have to edge twice having your mouth still gagged.You are in library, so open random book when you finish edging. Page 34, verse 6, word number 3. You have to spank each asschick as may times as many letters have this word. Of course do it on all fours. Then hide your panties somewhere, but don't wear them yet. Next book - page 57, verse 8, word number 4. Slap your pussy as many times as many letters have this word.Last book - you can't pee for as many hours as many chapters this book have. After that you have to insert your new anal toy in your ass. I know you rather want to play with your ass carefully, so this part may be done outside a library (but don't have to :P), use a condom if you need. When you will hold "something" in your ass, wear a panties, but just beneth your asscheeks, rather on your thighs. From now, your goal is to return back to your room, having limited movements on your legs and an object to hold tight in your asshole, not letting it fall down. If you have one - wear a stockings and high heels when you back (or one of this[or fully naked if you don't have any]), remove that what you have in your ass, edge 3 times and write a report in this thread. Then roll a d6 - even numbers allows you to cum NOW, odd numbers will give you another [number] of edges and 10 minutes break between last edge and trying to cum. I remember that you love to kneel opposite to the door, being horny, wet and a little terrified, so it is your position for cumming. Kneeling opposite your room door, hoping no one want to come inside. Hope you want to challange for your orgasm!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pepsilg for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 04:08 PM   #22
Dude 404

‘Steal’ a used panty from your roommate, use it as a gag during a edge, then make them wet with your pussy and use it again as gag for 5 minutes, put them then back where you pick them.

Messy / Bondage / Humiliation / Piss / Saliva / Humiliation / forced
Dislikes
Scat / Anal / Pain
Limits:
Temporary / Videos, / Outdoors / Enema

Toys:
Small metal buttplug / s,m,l siliconen buttplug / small and big dildo / vibrators / blindfolds / nipple clamps and a lot more
Feel free to pm me
Kik: dude.404
Dude 404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 05:49 AM   #23
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Talking

Quote:
Hello GD! I'm back again xx

I failed a pm dare and this is the punishment thread for it xo

Basics for those who haven't seen my threads:
I'm back in uni so now I live in a dorm room shared by 2 other girls. We have a single big room with individual beds and share a washroom.

Humiliate me, truths questions dares tasks rules edges, anything within my limits xo

I dont have classes for a few days but my roommates do. So sometimes I'll be alone in the dorm and other times not. I also have library access and pretty much entire uni campus, cafes and all.

The dares can be difficult but should be doable. Can't just walk around naked xx

I need to get permission on this thread to cum

I'll report to everything! Thread will be declared closed only when the dom who gave me the punishment feels that I've been humiliated enough 😈

Scared already xo
Ask your roommates to thrash you with a belt or whatever whenever your Dom wants.
Old 07-09-2021, 05:58 AM   #24
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Oh that's nice when the weather is good.
And your exams were good?

Do you remember on my public dare?
Is something like this to long or you like it again?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 06:06 AM   #25
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 1 report

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Well, this is interesting..
First the classic ones:
1)when you are alone you have to stay fully naked with the door not locked. So if someone came in...
2) keep a buttplug in during one lesson at day, or at least an hour everyday in public.
3)tell us how often and how you masturbate and what do you think while doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitionboy View Post
Go to as busy a place as your dare outside on campus find a secluded spot to sit down (in a hedge behind a wall ect) and then drop your bottoms exposing your self and edge 5 times before re dressing
Let me how daring this is for you I have more if you want
Happy to kik as well if easier
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
1. Go somewhere on uni where people are im a nice skidt ot dress. Remove your panties and leave them on the floor. Sit somewhere you can see them. Now remove any footwear too. If you are really daring...open your legs. Now wait. At least 5 people have to go past your panties. Then, and this is the fun part, you have to get your panties back...if no one else has picked them up...but you have to pick them up with your toes.

Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextsoft2000 View Post
Two dares:

-Wear a short skirt, no panties. Go to a café or coffee shop, order a drink, sit down (outside if possible) with your legs spread apart, and remain that way until you finish your drink.

-Go to the library and head to the least-trafficked floor. Go to a quiet corner at the end of the room and remove your top and bra. Leaving them there, proceed to walk topless to the other end of the library then walk back to your clothes.

-Bonus dare: Masturbate yourself to orgasm in bed while both of your roommates are present.
I was too tired to write the report at night so I slept and am writing it now that I've woken up.

Continued from last report:

I had completed spanks for 7 posts on this thread. Before going out for public dares, I spanked myself 80 times again for the next 4 posts. (Upto 11th post)

I was naked and alone in the dorm and spanking my ass with the door unlocked. I was on razor edge the entire time. Just then I heard the door move and I jumped around and wrapped a towel around me just in time when my roommate walked in!!

I had almost been caught and my heart was racing. She must have found it weird that I was in a towel without having a bath but she took her stuff and left. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even look at her.

Then I dressed in a short navy skirt which was about midthigh, panties and a green top without a bra. I was already so turned on and the thought of doing those public dares excited me even more.

I combined 4 of the public dares.

I don't have a butt plug but I have a plastic cork which I use. So I lubed it up and inserted it in my ass. Walking around campus with my ass plugged but no one knew about it was so hot 🥵

After an hour was completed, I used a public washroom and took it out and kept it in my bag.

Next I had to leave my panties and I found a lawn type of area. I discreetly took off my panties and left them on the grass and sat down at a distance taking my shoes off as well.

I couldn't make myself to open my legs as the lawn was full of people and I could feel my juices leaking down my thighs. After 5 people walked past my panties, I took the opportunity to get back to them and pick them up with my toes.

I didn't wear them back for the next tasks and was naked under my skirt.

I was so turned on walking around the campus without bra or panties in such a short skirt that I couldn't even think properly. I found a fountain area which was pretty secluded and hidden but still in public.

Hiding behind the wall, I finally gathered the courage to drop my skirt to my ankles and started to edge. I was so scared that I would get caught half naked and touching myself that it took me no time to reach the edge.

I had to squeeze my nipples hard over my top to stop myself from losing control. Twice I heard a noise behind me but I couldn't see anyone.

As soon as I finsihed 5 edges I put the skirt back and ran out of there panting but very very horny.

For the last dare then I went to a cafe in campus and ordered a coffee. I was naked under my skirt and sat on a chair that was relatively at the corner but still could be seen. I spread my legs apart and pretended to watch something on my phone the entire time not even daring to see if anyone could see my wet pussy 🥵🥵

I raced back to my dorm being so turned on due to the entire evening that I knew I would cum if I touched myself again.

My roommates were in the dorm. I went into the washroom, started the shower so that it would cover the sound of my spanks.

I felt so naughty spanking my ass with my roommates just outside. I could spank my ass 60 times before the pain became too much to handle. But it calmed my arousal down a lot. (Upto 14th post)

I had to masturbate in bed with both roommates present and I called the night early and covered myself with a blanket. I was asked to masturbate to an orgasm but I wasn't sure if I had to ask for permission so I just edged as much as I could and stopped before cumming.

I have done this edging under my blanket with my roommates in the same room before so I'm good at not making a noise now. I had shorts and tshirt on without any underwear.

I was so turned on and exhausted by the day that I slept.

Day 2 morning:

I've woken up an hour before. I'm gonna do the library tasks today in a few hour. I'm very very nervous about them xx

I was alone again and after breakfast, I have just completed another 60 spanks, naked in my dorm room (upto 17th post)

I'm still alone in my dorm, naked and I haven't cum since the start of the thread yesterday.

Waiting for more 🔥

PM DARES

Old 07-09-2021, 06:15 AM   #26
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Next time you are alone, go through your roommates things looking for any sex toys and lick them clean before using them. After your use lick them again.

If you can, you should try to wear roommate used bra and underwear for the day after, even better if they are very sexy ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude 404 View Post
‘Steal’ a used panty from your roommate, use it as a gag during a edge, then make them wet with your pussy and use it again as gag for 5 minutes, put them then back where you pick them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Ask your roommates to thrash you with a belt or whatever whenever your Dom wants.
I'm skipping these 3 because even though they are really humiliating but I don't have roommate's consent for these and my dom agrees w the same.

I will still spank my ass for each of these posts.

Would love more tasks or rules, but those that don't involve my roommates.

PM DARES

Old 07-09-2021, 06:22 AM   #27
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
I'm skipping these 3 because even though they are really humiliating but I don't have roommate's consent for these and my dom agrees w the same.

I will still spank my ass for each of these posts.

Would love more tasks or rules, but those that don't involve my roommates.

OK Write a note to your Dom to thrash you instead. Two dozen on each inside thigh with an implement of Dom's choice (Dom can acquire new if wishes).
Old 07-09-2021, 08:32 AM   #28
happyhungry

Perform a 20 minute yoga session in a public park wearing only a bikini.

You may not pee on the hour ever again. You must wait for 3:01 if it is exactly 3.
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 10:35 AM   #29
trenho
getDare Devil

Well done. Since it was so hot re-do the buttplug in public task everyday till the thread is active. Everyday 30 mins more than the previous day. So tomorrow 1.30hours

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 10:41 PM   #30
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Because of your reports are so good and I like your threads. I will give you the Chace for an orgasm.

Roll a six sided dice.
Before and after each roll you must edge 1 time.
You are allowed to roll after one hour of your last roll and the task of the last roll must be done
When you roll a...
1 you are not allowed to pee until your next roll and drink at least 250ml
2 have your vib into your pussy for the hour on lowest level
3 have you nipples and pussy Lipps clamped for this hour.
4 spank your clit, pussy titts and ass (each titt and cheek) 20 times with a wooden spoon.
5. Two of your 3 holes must be stuffed. You can switch the it so often you like.
6 you can orgasm but before you must do one of the other 5 points. For this roll the dice again. Every time you roll a 6 is an extra edge before you can orgasm.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, dare, edging dare, permission to cum, punishment