Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-01-2020, 10:13 PM   #16
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Looks over hi I run up and hugs kayhan yahhhhh I'm glad u made it I hope they don't put us up against each other

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 11:20 PM   #17
Victoria85
getDare Devil

NAME: Victoria
SEX FOR CLOTHING: Female
DESCRIPTION OF APPEARANCE: Americans and their feet uhhh, 5'9", slim build
AND A VOTE FOR THE THEME OF ROUND 1 THE THEMES
HOLDING CONTEST
ATTACK OF THE DICE
AND CARDS AGAINST CONTESTANTS <-- My vote
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face pics, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work, Long term/perm
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Help with Bambi's training
Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:29 AM   #18
SHM96
Account Banned

NAME: Shemmie
SEX FOR CLOTHING: Female
DESCRIPTION OF APPEARANCE: Short colored gal, round ass and too big tits for height
HOLDING CONTEST
ATTACK OF THE DICE
AND CARDS AGAINST CONTESTANTS Cards
SHM96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:32 AM   #19
Matildachi

Guess am in for these games as usual

NAME...........Mati
AGE.............mid 30s
SEX FOR CLOTHING......Female
DESCRIPTION OF APPEARANCE.......Well proportioned ebony gal, with braided hair
HOLDING CONTEST
ATTACK OF THE DICE...........Dice..............XXX
AND CARDS AGAINST CONTESTANTS

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 12:41 AM   #20
BetaPupAngel

looks at who's hugging me omg Emily I hope so too

Permanent Rules
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90752

Clothes and Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95672

I just realized that I don't have my gender in my sig. I am male and I am gay
BetaPupAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 06:14 AM   #21
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I kiss u lovely as where in my room in the back

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Old 04-03-2020, 09:02 PM   #22
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyjenna View Post
Alright everyone first round goes live tomorrow morning I wanted to try and get it up today but I just got home and I dont feel the greatest so please make sure if you want to join you have and that you vote for the theme.
How have you been feeling? Is everything alright?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:33 PM   #23
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I was going to ask to u ok

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Old 04-05-2020, 05:44 AM   #24
Sluttyjenna

My apologies to everyone I'm so sorry I had to have surgery to remove my appendix as it burst on me Wednesday night. Thank you everyone for the well wishes it means the world to me I will post first thing tomorrow morning when I can get home.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:31 AM   #25
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
My apologies to everyone I'm so sorry I had to have surgery to remove my appendix as it burst on me Wednesday night. Thank you everyone for the well wishes it means the world to me I will post first thing tomorrow morning when I can get home.
Well I'm glad u ok but I still thank the girls shud get diaper because none of the girls can keep this game going so girls your new out fit is a diaper and a onsie have fun

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Old 04-05-2020, 07:55 AM   #26
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well I'm glad u ok but I still thank the girls shud get diaper because none of the girls can keep this game going so girls your new out fit is a diaper and a onsie have fun all the girls get there new outfit I go in my dressing room and I see a new outfit I golp at how thick the diapers

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 04-05-2020 at 08:05 AM.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:03 AM   #27
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Holy crap! That's a 100% acceptable reason to delay. I'm glad they were able to clean out the mess. Having it burst is no joke and take at much time as you need to recover.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 04-05-2020, 06:19 PM   #28
Sluttyjenna

Change of plans everyone the doctors told me it would be about 2 weeks before I was feeling well again so Griffin is going to be taking over for me as the host this game so I dont have to work as hard and try to come up with new idea for you guys and in the event I cant make it on as I'm going to be very tired I apologize again and I look forward to hosting for everyone during the next game that being said I hope everyone enjoys the game and has fun with what griffin has planned.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:54 PM   #29
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default And the show BEGINS!

Ladies and gentlemen after binging your entire Netflix cue, finishing off everything on your DVR, and streaming all of the new direct to digital movies, we're glad you stopped flipping through your channels to watch us as we proudly present a new season of
MESSY ROLEPLAY GAMESHOW!
Featuring your host the one, the only, J- wait what? Really? What is the first show always cursed? So who do we have? He's here? Good. Just, no he doesn't have time to change. Just get him out there! (ahem) Featuring your guest host for our debut episode, Blue Griffin

I stumble out as some one pushed me into a spot light. I am wearing a white shirt and skirt with sandals. As I look out I see we don't have a live studio audience, but there's still digital applause as some cameras point my way.

"Hi-Hi there folks, as you can see this isn't a case of deja vu. I'm helping out hosting while our true host recovers from being sick. So I guess without further ado let's see what our contestants picked for our first game. The board lights up with "CARDS AGAINST CONTESTANTS", "HOLDING CONTEST", "ATTACK OF THE DICE". They swirl around as CARDS AGAINST CONTESTANTS pushes the other our of the way.

"With our first game picked let's meet our contestants. The back stage lights up as a large round table is shown with the contestants around it. As always all of our contestants will start with 5 items of clothing: For the boys shoes, socks pants, a shirt, and their underwear (or diaper). For the ladies (similar to my current clothes) sandals, skirts, a shirt, a bra and panties (or diapers). Each set is in a specific color.

Mati clothes female reg RED
Shemmie clothes female reg ORANGE
Victoria clothes female reg YELLOW
Kayhan clothes male reg GREEN
Nolon clothes male reg BLUE
Jeopardy clothes male reg PURPLE
Becky clothes female reg BROWN
Kaity clothes female reg BLACK
Tiffany clothes male diaper BABY BLUE
Curious clothes female reg PEACH
Emily clothes female diaper PINK
Jennifer clothes female diaper SILVER

Welcome all of your now in this game you each will be drawing 3 cards. After those cards are draw I will ask you each a question and you will be playing one of your cards in response. Of course above you lies a pipe and with this game I bet you can guess not everything on those cards will be nice. But the choice is your's! Will you be nice? Will you be mean? Let's find out as you draw your cards.

Your first question:
"I really want ___ to pour over the person on my left."

Some smiles, some winks, and a few frown are given the player look at their cards and submit them. Now going around the table let's see what everyone got:

-Mati looks at her card gives a smile as it shows 100 points!
-Shemmie reveals her card that read STUFFING. Glops of mushy bread mix come rain down as she makes the mistake of looking up at the pipe getting her a face full.
-Victoria laughs as how messy Shemmmie is and shows her card revealing 100 points.
-Kayhan Crosses his fingers and reveals RANCH. He tenses up and lets out a squeal as the white liquid pours over his green outfit.
-Nolon shows his card with BLUE CHEESE DRESSING. Another stream pours out of a pipe adding to the smell coming off of Kayhan.
-Jeopardy show his card and cheers as it shows 100 giving a thumbs up to Becky.
-Becky smiles back, but that turns into a frown as she gets STUFFING
-Kaity Looks at her card, frowns and looks up, but then sticks her tongue out as she shows 100!
-Tiffany gets another round of STUFFING as it seems to be getting a bit runnier.
-Curious hoping Emily gave her points looks at Emily as she reveals RANCH. Bending forward, but only make it cover her back.
-Emily squirms in her chair as see picks up her card and see BEANS! A brown wave comes from her pipe as the beans tickle her sliding down her body.
-Jennifer is last as she slowly reveals 100! ending the first round.

OK people time for the next question:
After that round can you believe that ____ is going to fall over the person on my right?

A lot of people immediately grin a sinister smile with a few friendly ones and a couple apologetic faces as the next round card's are submitted.

-Mati She picks her card up as it reads RANCH. It dumps over her covering her hair as the first mess she gets.
-Shemmie smiles as she sees the 100 on her card giving a thankful nod to Mati. Then gives a smug smile to Victoria.
-Victoria seems this and nervously picks up her card as BLUE CHEESE rains down for her first mess.
-Kayhan also reveals a BLUE CHEESE card as a second coating of dressing mixes with the ranch.
-Nolon makes a hat trick as BLUES CHEESE is shown once more.
-Jeopardy is glad to another 100 as he stays clean for another round.
-Becky is shocked to see BEANS as they dump all over her face and down her top. As she cleans her eyes and looks at Jeopardy, he just shrugs.
-Kaity is happy with 100 points also staying clean for another round.
-Tiffany Also gets 100 as he grins towards curious.
-Curious knows she's not going to like this as Tiffany gets revenge giving STUFFING right back to Curious.
-Emily braces for mess, but is surprised to see 100 points on her card, bounces in her chair.
-Jennifer rounds out the round again with a smile as she gets 100 points.

Ok two rounds down one to go. Hope you're ready to use that last card for this question:
After giving cards to other I like to treat myself with _!

Only 4 people smile as everyone else realizes that the card they held on to wasn't the best to keep for last.

-Mati: Revealing STUFFING the now bread slurry add to the dressing in her hair.
-Shemmie hold her nose as BLUE CHEESE covers her with a lot landing in her lap.
-Victoria Grins as she shows the 100 as she gave out her mess to others and kept the points.
-Kayhan also reveals a 100 adding more to his score.
-Nolon Frowns as STUFFING is his last card leaving him with no points.
-Jeopardy gets a face full of BEANS as his first mess covers him.
-Becky laughs only to be cut off as BEANS enter her mouth. Still she starts having fun throwing them at the other near by her.
-Kaity joins Jeopardy as BEANS become her first mess too, but takes it in good fun.
-Tiffany Smiles for holding on to a 100 card.
-Curious is furious that no one was nice to her and she's left with BEANS as they mix with the other 2 messes over her.
-Emily receives a BLUE CHEESE covering, but seems more like she's ready to leave for the next round.
-Jennifer stands up as the last contestant and triumphantly shows a 100 card and leaves the table clean.

Well well well, that was a messy round, but at least no one drew a lose a piece of clothing card. Let's show our standings before we cut to commercial

Jennifer, 300. Victoria, Jeopardy, Kaity, and Tiffany, 200. Mati, Shemmie, Kayhan, Emily, 100. And Nolon, Becky, and Curious with 0.

With that our next game is going to be picked by our contestants again. Please pick one:
HOLDING CONTEST
QUIZ MASTER
SPLAT SPLAT REVOLUITON
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-06-2020 at 04:19 AM.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:10 PM   #30
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I get covered in beans and squirm I'm very happy to get 100 points and i bouncy like a small child then i get blue cheese and i kinda mes my self and ready for a chagebut I'm happy
I blush at the end cuz some of the other players crinkle their noses do to the smell of my accident I just hope they thank it's the food and not me

Up for the holding

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 04-05-2020 at 11:33 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk