Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-30-2020, 09:03 AM   #16
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Great idea to start this up again Jenna, shame the last one stopped, I was really hoping nova would finish the last one, maybe post in that thread about this one and bring everyone over?

But I am in,

Name James
Age Early 30'2
Sex M
And a brief description of your appearance: Tall & chubby white male with short red hair. I wear a chastity cage on my small cock and have both nipples pierced.

By order of M.A.D

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:19 PM   #17
MSE
Account Banned

Def worth a try, am in

Name: MSE
Sex: Female
Appearance: Light ebony gal, tall, curvy with 38D tits, tendency to dye hair (currently not - well this week anyway)

Will get my gf onboard as well
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:57 PM   #18
ViSE
Account Banned

Thanks love.....guess am up for more risk & mess

Name: Vi
Sex: Female
Appearance : Ebony with curvy medium height body and African ass (i.e. big) & 36D tits, braided black hair

re-offered for summer
ViSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:48 PM   #19
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to join in as well
Name: Strangerthings / J
Sex: Male
Appearance: Average built body, tall, pale skin, brown eyes, black hair, small cock, big ass

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:54 PM   #20
Sluttyjenna

Alright ladies and gentlemen the time has come for the first episode of our new game show! We have a lot of contestants who need to get nice and messy so let's bring them out shall we? First off in orange we have Griffin in green fenel in red diaper darer in purple amber in yellow Monica in pink we have curious In white dan and then in maroon james in black drocket in gold dareslag then in blue wamgirl in emerald strangerthings in violet vise and in turquoise mse. Now all of our contestants will start with 5 items of clothing for the boys shoes and socks pants a shirt and their underwear-diaper and then for the ladies sandles pants a shirt and their bra and panties.
Now victims sorry pardon me contestants for our first round you are going to be split into pairs and that will be your opponent for this round. Now we have a total of 10 eggs for each pair 5 for each contestant some raw some hard boiled and some very stinky rotten eggs. Now their is a little twist should you be hit by a rotten egg but we will get to that later. The first person to hit their opponent with 3 raw or rotten eggs wins and earns themselves 100 points.
Our first group is fenel and Griffin! Fenel picks his egg first smashing it over griffins head griffen picks his and finds it be hard boiled as fenel smashes another raw one into griffens hair griffon finally hits fenel with a raw egg but ends up losing the round as fenel picks 3 raw eggs in a row. Oh and griffin since you lost the round please take off your shoes.
Our next group diaper darer and amber! Diaper darer chooses the first egg and slams it over Amber's head but it's hard boiled amber is next and slams a raw egg over diaper darers head. Diaper darer again picks a hard boiled egg as amber hits him with a second raw one. The next egg diaper darer hits amber with is quite smelly as we have our first rotten egg. Amber please take off your sandles as punishment I inform her. As amber chooses her first hard boiled egg. The next egg diaper darer picks is oh no another rotten egg! As amber is then informed she must remove her shirt. Before she finally hits diaper darer with a raw egg causing him to lose the round as well as his shoes.
Our next group Monica and curious curious hits monica with a raw egg right away while monica picks a hard boiled one. Curious then delivers a very smelly egg over Monica's head as she now loses her sandles. However monica returns the favor with a rotten egg of her own as curious loses her sandles. Monica then gets hit with a raw egg losing her the round as she is forced to take off her shirt.
Our next round is Dan and james! James hits the first egg over Dan's head and oh no its rotten which means dan loses his shoes while dan hits james with a raw egg. James picks another egg and oh no it's another rotten one so dan you lose your socks. He then hits James with a rotten egg and james loses his shoes. However dan is then hit with another rotten egg and is left in just his boxers as he loses the round
Our next round is drocket and dareslag! Drocket gets hit with 2 raw eggs in a row as he has no luck and just picks hard boiledHe then finally picks a raw egg as dare slag picks hard boiled this time. They both pick rotten eggs next making drocket lose the round as well as his socks and shoes and dareslag I didnt forget about you take off your shoes please.
Our next round is wamgirl and stranger things! The two of them go back and fourth picking a raw egg and a hard boiled egg until wamgirl finally receives her 3rd raw egg and is told to remove her sandles.
And last but not least we have our beautiful couple mse and vise! Vise slams a rotten egg first teasingly over MSEs boobs as she must remove her sandles however she gets some revenge by slamming a rotten egg over vise beautiful ass which means she loses her sandles as well. MSE then hits her girlfriend with another rotten egg and immediately rips off her shirt. As shes hit with a raw egg herself. For their last eggs MSE slams a raw egg right into vises now exposed bra as she loses the match as well as her pants leaving her in just bra and panties.
So after the first round our scores are as follows with 100 points fenel amber curious james dareslag strangerthings and MSE and with 0 points griffin diaper darer monica Dan drocket wamgirl and vise. For the next round please pick and post a number 1 through 14.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttyjenna for this post:
Old 02-03-2020, 10:07 PM   #21
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As they walk us on stage I see a few old faces and new faces. We get divided up and are given a basket of eggs to pick out of. I smack the egg on the forehead of my opponent, but find it raw as mine is raw. Both of us pick raw for the next round, but another raw egg seals me at 0 and eggy hair.

As I sit back down and watch our new host continue the game, I'm glad to not only be smelly with rotten egg, but not nearly as stripped as the others. Some even don't bother to smash the eggs on each other heads, but other body parts.

Overall an easy start, but I'm interested to seem how messy we will get.

I'll pick number 8.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 02-04-2020 at 05:49 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:31 AM   #22
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Ah it feels great to be back. Its a different place but the feel of the show is the same. Cannot wait to get going. It felt so good to see all the regulars back, as well as the irregulars, haha.

I am shown to my dressing room and provided with my uniform. As with previous versions, there seems to have been a bit of confusion with my size request. I wanted an XL, because of my height and build, for some reason I have a medium! I squeeze into the maroon t-shirt which doesn't quite reach my waist. I also didn't realise that we had been given diapers to wear instead of underwear, ah well, I may as well. Still locked in my chastity cage, securely fit the diaper, before pulling the yet again extremely tight shorts up over, not that you can tell much different. Put on my socks and trainers before heading to the stage.

After being introduced, I can tell not everyone is wearing a diaper, WTF! I hope I stay clothed.

Frist game is eggs. I am drawn up against Dan. First up I break a rotten egg on his head, which see's him lose his shoes before he completes the round by breaking a raw egg on my head. 1-1. My next egg for dan is another rotten one, so he loses his socks, before he hits me with a rotten egg as I lose my shoes. its now 2-2. My 3rd egg for dan is another rotten one, meaning he loses his shorts and winning me the round.

I end up winning the round, so I end up with 100 points and only losing my shoes.

I'll choose number 4

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Last edited by js_2912; 02-04-2020 at 05:40 AM.
The following user says Thank You to js_2912 for this post:
Old 02-04-2020, 03:53 PM   #23
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Walking out onto the stage is exciting and I can't wait to see what messy hi-jinks await us. We are off to a quick start as we are separated into pairs and armed with a basket of eggs. Eager to win I pick my first egg and smash the thankfully raw egg right against her egg. I do love the sound and the sight of the runny eggs dripping. Monica's turn isn't as successful as she smushes a hard boiled egg against me which has me hopeful that I'll win. That excitement only ratchets up when I crack a stinking egg right over her head. I feel a little bad as she's already lost her sandals and reeks, but that's the game right. Of course my sympathy doesn't last as Monica also has picked a rotten egg. Talk about rotten lucky two stink nasty eggs in the same basket. I grimace at the smell and the feel of the slimy egg dripping down from my head the smell only getting worse. Having to get of my sandals doesn't improve my mood any. But that also changes quickly as I smash one more raw egg over Monica's head winning the game. I do admit to feeling a little bad for her bad lucky to already be down to her bra, but someone has to lose so I don't feel too bad.

Of course the one I feel really bad for is the poor girl already down to her panties and bra. It's not looking good for her. But with a hundred points to my name I'm excited and hopeful for what the game will bring.

I'll go with 7

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616

Last edited by callmecurious; 02-05-2020 at 02:09 PM.
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:57 PM   #24
dandushma

After a hiatus and under new management, the new show is full of people! And it's all one big battle Royale as there are no teams this time. The first game is the egg roulette, but with the added forfeit of stripping for a rotten egg. As if the smelly, gross egg wasn't enough...

For my first round, I'm up against DJR. First egg for me is a gross rotten one. It feels horrible and I can hear the crowd grown but laugh as I take my first loss. I strip off my shoes and somehow, I'm hit with another rotten egg! Everyone is staring now and clearly enjoying my horrible luck. Off go my socks. "Third time's the charm" I think to myself, hoping for a win, but I'm struck with my third rotten egg!! What a horrible start. I've lost the round, only 2 items of clothing left, I'm already smelling like garbage and it's just the first round

I'll pick 12
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 10:15 PM   #25
Sluttyjenna

I think I'm going to make this show a two week event and post every other day due to the number of players and the fact that I am fairly busy this week at my job. So please everyone try and get your posts in as I really hope to make this page a success.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sluttyjenna for this post:
Old 02-06-2020, 06:58 AM   #26
Sluttyjenna

Please make your posts everyone in order for the game to work properly I really need your participation also those who dont make the weekly posts will also be banned from joing the next game to keep it fair to the people that do want to play and make their posts.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 02-06-2020, 02:33 PM   #27
the_diaper_darer

As I walk up on stage, I look around and breath in the familiar sights, maybe I won’t get as messy this time. I stand face to face with Amber, eggs in hand, as I’m instructed to smash the first egg. WHACK! Damn, hard boiled. The announcer instructs Amber to hit me, and I brace for the egg. SMASH! I wince as egg guts poor down my face, I’ll get her next time. I grab my next egg, and reel back. BAM! Hard boiled again, this isn’t looking good. I brace for impact. SMACK! Another raw one?! I’m not winning this. I grab my next egg. CRACK! Not raw, but definitely spoiled by the smell, at least I won’t be the only one losing cloths. Amber kicks her shoes off to the side as she readies her next egg. SMACK! Finally a hard boiled one! I immediately prepare my next egg. BAM! Rotten again, as we both gag from the smell. Amber grudgingly strips to her bra. I’m full of delight that I may win this until she hits me with her next egg. CRACK! I kick off my shoes as egg pots down my face for the third time. Looks like I won’t be keeping my diaper secret for long.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 10:19 PM   #28
Sluttyjenna

Alright all next round goes live tomorrow night I apologize I have had a super busy week

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 02-08-2020, 10:00 AM   #29
wamgirl69

(Sorry for the delay, my week's been busy!)

As I walk onto stage, I bite my lip, nervous about what will happen. I had a lot to be nervous of! Dripping with egg, I remove my sandals... it's an easy start but I know it will get much messier...

Loves: Messy, hidden public, humiliation,
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pictures, private info, eating, family
wamgirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:40 AM   #30
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyjenna View Post
Alright all next round goes live tomorrow night I apologize I have had a super busy week
Can't wait for part 2!!!

Don't worry about the delay, i'm sure its giving everyone who is playing more time to complete their parts.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk