Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-29-2019, 01:58 AM   #16
littleone19

I’m afraid another master has already claimed control of my pee schedule for today. I will try to do this another day. I do apologise sir. But I will drink that water.

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 05:45 AM   #17
littleone19

Please give me more tasks to complete!

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 11-29-2019, 09:04 AM   #18
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

you only allowey to pee completly naked.
before you can pee edge one time and spank your puss 25 times with your hand.

write your reports here in the thread and not only ss pm.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 11:27 AM   #19
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleone19 View Post
Please give me more tasks to complete!
Loosen up your asshole with a stick of frozen butter! Insert all the way in, let it melt out
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 12:21 PM   #20
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Thank you so much for your dare, the only problem with it is, is that it’s absolutely freezing outside! Am I allowed to wear tights? Or a coat? Sorry for being such a useless slut sir, feel free to add anything else
First things first, this style of replying won't do. Instead of pressing the Q.R. button, press the Quote button and then do not erase the quote at the top. That allows us to know exactly who are you talking about.

Here, I am guessing it is to me... Because of the contents of your reply plus what I told you. But you should not have let me guess.

You are allowed to wear a coat. However, under your coat you must be dressed exactly as I have told you. By the way, tights count as underwear, so no tights.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 01:56 PM   #21
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
First things first, this style of replying won't do. Instead of pressing the Q.R. button, press the Quote button and then do not erase the quote at the top. That allows us to know exactly who are you talking about.

Here, I am guessing it is to me... Because of the contents of your reply plus what I told you. But you should not have let me guess.

You are allowed to wear a coat. However, under your coat you must be dressed exactly as I have told you. By the way, tights count as underwear, so no tights.

I apologise sir for my stupidity. Thank you for your dare. Please feel free to punish me for being such a useless slut

PM ME DARES

Old 11-29-2019, 07:48 PM   #22
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I apologise sir for my stupidity. Thank you for your dare. Please feel free to punish me for being such a useless slut
Good.

By the way, I understand that you are stupid, but don't you know how to use a spell checker? Case in point, the you misspelled "apologize".

Your punishment is this, take a small sugar bag among your things for an entire day, and a tablespoon. Just after you wake up, spread one tablespoon over the soles of each stiletto.

Each time you start to get like kind of used to the feeling, go to the bathroom, get naked (yes, including your stilettos, but remove those at the very last). Wipe your feet (with your tongue if you are flexible enough). Wait for 5 minutes inside the stool). Get new sugar into your shoes and dress up again, starting with your shoes.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 01:47 PM   #23
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Loosen up your asshole with a stick of frozen butter! Insert all the way in, let it melt out
I am hoping to try this soon. Thank you sir. Any more dares anyone?

PM ME DARES

Old 12-04-2019, 03:04 PM   #24
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I am hoping to try this soon. Thank you sir. Any more dares anyone?
Any updates on doing this?
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:14 PM   #25
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Any updates on doing this?
I tried it for the first time, used a very small stick as my ass is very tight, the feeling of butter oozing out of my ass made me very horny and also very messy! Thank you for your dare, open to other suggestions!

PM ME DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, dice, hidden public, pee, punishment