Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2019, 09:13 AM   #16
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Traffic Ideas

8 hours Alone
You will be before you BF had left put in a circle inside you living room. With only water. You may not leave this circle. You will be cuffed, fully covered in clothes, recommend leggings 2 layers, long sleeve top, your hood, gloves and ear plugs. You may not leave the the circle.

It is a psychological torture as you have no stimulation or anything really. When your BF gets back he will let you out when it's time.

If you fall asleep or leave you will be punished
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LeeXi for this post:
Old 10-25-2019, 09:38 AM   #17
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
It's quite alright. Have you already had your morning bath yet today?
Yes it will be part of a later blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
You can only wear either a bra or panties, not both. When your boyfriend is choosing your clothing, he chooses which one. But you must tell him first, which one you don't want to lose and why. Then, he can be kind and let you have it, or not and choosing the other.

For your boyfriend:
Thank you for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
8 hours Alone
You will be before you BF had left put in a circle inside you living room. With only water. You may not leave this circle. You will be cuffed, fully covered in clothes, recommend leggings 2 layers, long sleeve top, your hood, gloves and ear plugs. You may not leave the the circle.

It is a psychological torture as you have no stimulation or anything really. When your BF gets back he will let you out when it's time.

If you fall asleep or leave you will be punished

Sir really likes this idea

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:40 AM   #18
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Alright, just make sure the brush is used for tonight's bath then...
I look forward to reading your reports
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 12:03 AM   #19
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Currently Cunt's rules/tasks are:

Not allowed to use personal pronouns(I, she, her) only it. Cunt is Cunt's new name and the only name to be used
BF determine Cunt's clothing
At night Cunt to wear latex one-piece, with blackout mask on and ankles tied spread open for easy access
Cunt must beg BF for any food and drink in a position decided by BF
Call BF Sir at all times
Have a collar and lease on at all times (whilst at home)
Be Sir's alarm clock
To wash Cunt must lay in bath with pussy beneath tap and fill up bath. Then scrub pussy with liquid soap, then asshole, then soak for 10 minutes both morning and night
To be completely clean shaven the entire time
Can only wear a bra or panties, never both
8 hours alone
Must keep vibe in panties whilst posting any reports or while on GD
Must post in at least 3 GD threads whenever Cunt logs in

Report so far

Following it's first report Cunt logged off GD and headed to the bathroom to begin its new washing technique. It wasn't any easier than before and it was really exposing and humiliating for Cunt to complete, which made Cunt's cunt extremely wet and leaky. The water was again very hot and made Cunt moan in both pain and humiliation, causing more wetness to appear. It took about 8 minutes to fill the bath full enough this time. Instead of Cunt washing its dirty whore holes, Sir decided he wanted to do it. So he took the soap and poured it directly onto Cunt's clit. Cunt shuddered in pain as it tingled so much. He left it on without touching it for 5 minutes before he viciously used the palm of his hand to scrub violently across Cunt's clit and cunt. It hurt so much and Cunt was crying in pain and begging for Sir to stop. He continued for 5 minutes at which point Cunt was sobbing in pain. Cunt was then asked to turn onto it's knees and expose its arse. Again Sir placed the soap down Cunt's crack, left it for 2 minutes and then used two fingers to scrub and lather up the soap. This was less painful. Cunt was then told to lay down in the water whilst Sir washed it's hair. He then left Cunt in the water for twenty two minutes before telling Cunt to pull the plug out. Instead of repositioning its cunt underneath the tap and letting ice cold water run out, Sir then held ten ice cubes to Cunt's clit and pussy, letting them melt to rinse off the soap. Cunt was then allowed to get out the bath and without drying off and forced into a Sports bra and sports training shorts, as well as a collar and leash. Sir then dragged Cunt to the kitchen and pointed out a mistake in its first report when Cunt had used the word I. Sir told Cunt he would be punishing her. He grabbed the ring gag and forced it into Cunt's mouth. Sir then made Cunt beg for a drink. Cunt tried but all that came out was a mumble, and saliva. Cunt continued to try to beg for five minutes until Sir had mercy and gave Cunt a drink. Sir had made Cunt an apple and blackberry smoothie/juice. He told Cunt to sit on his lap which Cunt did. He then poured the drink in small mouthfuls into Cunt's open mouth like Cunt was a baby. It was really hard to swallow but eventually Cunt managed to finish the drink. Then Sir started spoonfeeding porridge into Cunt's mouth. Usually Cunt likes porridge when it is really sticky and stodgy but Sir had made it quite milky which makes Cunt feel a bit sick. It was very hot and even harder to swallow than the smoothie. Eventually the bowl was finished and Cunt was allowed to remove the gag.

The rest of the day passed quite smoothly. We went climbing, of which Cunt was happy that Sir had chosen sport wear for Cunt that day. It was very tiring but a nice day. Whilst out climbing Sir told Cunt that it did not have to beg for water as Cunt needed to keep hydrated whilst climbing. At lunchtime, Sir made Cunt beg quietly for its lunch. Cunt pleaded and begged and eventually Sir gave in and let Cunt eat.

In the evening Cunt made dinner - a fajita risotto. Sir made Cunt beg in the ready to please position for dinner and when he agreed to let her eat he made Cunt eat out of a bowl on the floor only using Cunt's mouth to eat. It was difficult and before long Cunt was covered in orange sticky fajita mix. It was a good job that the next thing was the second wash of the day. As normal, cunt got into the bath and positioned its pussy in the right place before letting hot water rush out and fill the bath. This time however Sir had got the scrubbing brush from the kitchen and placed the soap on that. He spent 5 minutes scrubbing Cunt's clit and pussy - making Cunt cry and scream, before spending 10 minutes on its arse until Cunt was crying. Cunt was told to lay in the water and after ten minutes the plug was pulled. Sir then put the plug back in, dumped a load of ice cubes in the bath and then filled it with cold water. Cunt had to lay in the freezing water for 5 minutes without complaining before it could get out.

Cunt then towelled off and got ready for bed in the latex one piece and mask. Sir tied Cunt's ankles again then taped Cunt's pussy lips open to Cunt's thighs. Cunt was told if the tape came off over night, then Cunt would have to answer the door to the food delivery driver the following day in the latex onesuit, with the vibe taped to Cunt's clit and a dressing gown over the top but not tied up. Cunt did not sleep well again, and woke up to find the tape had come off. The driver arrived just after 7 and Sir worked quickly to strap the vibe to Cunt's clit and put the dressing gown on. It was so hard to focus on talking to the driver and taking out the groceries when your clit is constantly being stimulated and you are trying hard not to let the dressing gown open and reveal anything. It was managed though.

Cunt has been told that later today it will be completing the 8 hours alone task given to it.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following 2 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 10-28-2019, 07:14 AM   #20
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

I've been very happy with the quality of your reports, slut. Are you still taking baths in the ordered method?
Old 11-07-2019, 11:53 PM   #21
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default I failed

Unfortunately I failed at completing the rules for the 5 days. The reason for this was after just one and a half days after posting this thread it was my time of the month which as a result made a lot of the tasks impossible to do as well as removed all desire to complete them.

I appreciate all your tasks and I do want to thank you all again for sharing them with me and reiterate that I am sorry that I failed to complete them.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 11-08-2019, 06:20 AM   #22
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
Unfortunately I failed at completing the rules for the 5 days. The reason for this was after just one and a half days after posting this thread it was my time of the month which as a result made a lot of the tasks impossible to do as well as removed all desire to complete them.

I appreciate all your tasks and I do want to thank you all again for sharing them with me and reiterate that I am sorry that I failed to complete them.
It's ok, mother nature's a bitch haha

But you still failed. As punishment, take a bit of deep heat/ icy hot and put it in four places: a dime sized blob on each labia, one on the clit, and one on the asshole, then rub it all in, and enjoy
The following user says Thank You to AnonBull1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk