Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-22-2019, 04:00 PM   #16
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Bloxo is awakened by a small alarm in his room...there is another guest...he springs out of bed and looks out of the window to see the young athletic girl running around naked...she doesn't seem to know where to go...perhaps her welcome note was missing the map of the village?

He takes some time to admire her slim figure before picking up his mobile to call the guard house, he asks them to pick her up and take her to the shop so she can buy herself some clothes...

Soon they speed around in a little Golf Buggy type vehicle and calm her down before carrying her off to the shops...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:10 PM   #17
Kiny sarah

Money to start: £20

Suddenly Sarah hears a vehicle being driven towards her and before she can react some men dressed in guard uniforms approach her. Not knowing what’s going on Sarah starts to run but is no match for their buggy. When Sarah is finally apprehended they explain what they have been sent to do and take her back to the housing block to pick up her money and take her to the shop.
While in the buggy surrounded by guard while still naked Sarah fidgets uncomfortably the whole way.
Upon reaching the store Sarah walks in while still trying to cover up. Walking inside Sarah is amazed by the amount of items available but heads straight for the tailors and looks through his wares.
Eventually Sarah decides not knowing what will happen in the future it would be wise to save her money and not get anything to nice and choose the one piece swimsuit for £5 . Upon paying Sarah quickly puts it on and feels a lot more relaxed. As she heads outside one of the guards hands her a map and leaves her to her own devices.

Sarah decides to use this time to explore the grounds and see if there is a way t escape as well as get familiar with her new home.

Money left :£15
Clothes: one piece swimsuit

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 04:28 PM   #18
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Bloxo was slightly bemused...the new entrant was acting differently, not only had she not spent the minimum £15 on clothes as specified by the note...but she hadn't signed up for a job as instructed...if this behaviour continued there would need to be punishment...but he would go easy on new inhabitants...for now...

She had opted to explore and was walking around the outskirts examining the walls of the Village, she would find no clues there...they are very high and quite impenetrable.

She kept walking and walking, her feet starting to hurt from being barefoot, she decided to go to the park and sit down watching some ducks in the pond...darkness was closing and the air began to grow cold, her nipples hardened and stuck through her tight swimsuit...she was about to go back to her room when she spotted something on the ground...it was an old worn steel key...

Item Found: Steel Key (Sarah)

She picks the key up and walks back to the warmth of her room

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 09-22-2019, 04:38 PM   #19
Kiny sarah

Money to start:£15

Getting back to her room Sarah decides it would be best to hide the key as to not make trouble if she was caught. Sarah searched the room for a suitable hiding spot and after some time finds a little hole that she can cover up and places the key inside.
Next on her mind was the fact it was getting cold and her feet hurt from walking around barefoot so she decided that after she got some rest she would head back to the store and get something warm and some shoes.
Warmed up and her feet feeling better Sarah walked back to the store it now dark and the temperature dropping even more forcing her to hug herself for some warmth while wondering if it will still be open.
Reaching the store and seeing it open Sarah searches again for some more clothes and picks up some flipflops (shoes) for £5 and some black leggings for £5 . Now feeling warmer Sarah decides to go and look for a job.
Upon finding the job list Sarah decides that to start she will pick to work in the park to begin with.

Clothes: one piece swimsuit, leggings, flip flops
Money left:£5

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:52 PM   #20
KatieS

Katie couldnt believe she bad actually won the game... she was soaked in oil and her shoes we full of custard but she couldnt wipe the silly grin off her face that she had actually managed to win... and then what had happened started to sink it.

She had just got drenched in oil almost certainly on camera and then enjoyed it all and it must be so obvious to everyone she started to go bright red a d quickly left the studio... her shoues all squish and full of custard as she walked hom and she didnt even remember to speak to the other victim but atleast it was nice to know some other people were in the village too.

On the way home katie decided she might as well stop by the shops as everyone was clearly gonna see her messy might as well get used to it.... hoping to find some stuff to maybe get revenge on the mayor after the restaurant even she pics up some jam, but before she gets anything else a cute bunny cosume catches her eye in one of the shops, barely anything more than a cotton leotard with some bunny ears and an attached bunny tail but so cute, then a thought comes to her mind maybe i can flirt with some of the guards with this, not like i got any dignity left that this costume can take so might as well... she grabs the costume and jam and heads home and decides the fair might be a good place to go tommorrow to try out her costume and maybe flirt with some of the guards.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:57 PM   #21
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

After today I will have completed my pantyless day and spankings, generally it was fine. I stayed home most of the day. The spanking were okay, I took it easy on myself. I also completed my edge, blindfolding myself like told. Never really doing anything like this before, but I brought myself as close to orgasm as I could hope that suffices.

As I got to the hotel, All seemed eerily quiet. Why is there a hotel with nobody in it? I think to myself as I go about cleaning up the dust. The receptionist seems like someone that might open up, even though she is quiet. I wonder is she a worker like one of the guards, does she live here, very curious. I look out at the manor, trying see what goes on there but I don't, I do see someone going through a hedge which I plan to check out the following day. I ask the receptionist when I hand back the supplies if she lived in the village but she doesn't reply, just seems to write something down.

I go and purchase a black bra and a black dress that is tight and goes down to about mid-thigh with my earnings. really confused with how quiet the village is, do people visit? Are there millions of cameras watching us, like some kind of human zoo? I eat dinner and head back to my room. As I strip down to clean my clothes for the day I all of a sudden wonder if there is a camera in my room. I start looking around, trying to scour for one while I am naked but don't see a things

I still have so many questions. wondering if anyone is looking for me from my family, feeling so isolated and confused.

I have a restless sleep, around 5am I get up putting on my tank top, shorts, bra, thong and flip flops. I head out to explore, going by the hedge where I saw the guard. I stand there for a while, before I hear someone coming. maybe it was a smoking area. As I move quickly away and behind the studio I end up by the cinema. A guard looking at me, I feel like I have to agree to work there for the day or else he might suspect something.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 09-22-2019 at 05:08 PM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 05:01 PM   #22
Kiny sarah

Money to start:£5
Clothes: one piece swimsuit, leggings, flipflops

Now with some extra clothes to keep her warm and some footwear to protect her feet Sarah notices someone else in the shop that she didn’t notice before. It was a girl soaked in oil and with custard leaking from her shoes. Wanting to get to know this new person Sarah decides to wait outside for them to finish before talking to them. Ur not to draw attention Sarah hides in the shadows waiting for Katie.

Upon them leaving Sarah jumps out from behind them and drags Katie into the shadows with her.
Now alone Sarah starts the interrogation of Katie. “Who are you, what is this place, why do you have such nice clothes and what are you doing here.” Sarah shouts while gripping Katie’s shoulders.

Last edited by Kiny sarah; 09-22-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-22-2019, 05:49 PM   #23
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Bloxo is amazed...the Village is now a hub of activity! He watches intently through the cameras at all the slaves running around, exploring...working...he is happy to see things going well now...

Sarah now has more clothes and feels more comfortable exploring, this is good...he hates to see everyone suffer too much...having discovered the key, obviously she thinks the park may contain more interesting things...
She is handed a rake by the guards and told to tidy up the dead leaves that have fallen from the trees...she prods around and suddenly her rake hits something harder than the floor...she clears away some leaves to discover a door in the ground, she tugs this but it is locked, the keyhole looks like it may work with the key that she found earlier...

Task: Gather some mud from outside, at least half a buckets worth, fill your swimsuit with it, you may only clean yourself with a cold shower...(Sarah)

Katie is leaving the shop after buying herself a cute bunny costume, and some jam...and is ambushed by Sarah!...Bloxo wishes he had installed microphones with the cameras, he would love to hear what they are talking about!

Items Acquired: Jam and Bunny Costume (Katie)

After this, she goes home and finds an envelope containing £20 from her time at the fair, sleeps and the following day she changes into the Bunny outfit and heads to the fair...she finds a lot of stalls selling snacks, a number of games on offer...however it is not long before a guard grabs her and drags her to some stocks...she is to staff a pie throwing booth, she is chained to a large target symbol and one after another the stall holders throw pies at her...She is covered from head to toe...

Task: Receive a Pie Sandwich, Sit on a pie, take a pie to each breast and smash a pie hard in between your legs, you cannot clean up until you have edged twice (Katie)

She tries to flirt with the guards...but they can't stop laughing at her covered in pie...

Erin takes her time to explore the hedge she was looking at earlier...she doesn't seem to find anything...but wait...there's a hatch...before she gets a chance to open it she hears a noise, a guards coming! She makes a dash for it and ends up by the hotel, another guard on patrol sees her there and she dashes inside not wanting to get in trouble...she is promptly given an apron and asked to staff the Hot Dog machine, she is bored as of course there isn't really anyone to serve, she looks at the films...old classics like Gone with The Wind and Casablanca are playing currently...

Task: You will be a human Hotdog, pour Ketchup over your right side, Mustard over the left and then wash yourself down with some cold Cola (Erin)

PM DARES!

Old 09-22-2019, 08:41 PM   #24
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Going to the studio had seemed like a good plan. She thought she would learn the most there. The office may have seemed like the obvious choice, but she thought they'd be much more closely monitored there boy had she been wrong. To make matter worse Curious had barely managed to look around the studio when she had been whisked off to some horrible obstacle course against some woman she had never met before.

Curious had stared shocked for a long moment as the situation was explained to her. She was shocked that they truly expected her to demean herself in such a way, but it was obvious there weren't many options. She could resist, but her alter ego was a demure little mouse. She wouldn't fight and she couldn't let them know what she was really made of not yet. So hesitating she made her way across the balancing beam. She was pleased to find it wasn't really a challenge despite the nerve wracking pool of pink slime taunting her. But she made it across without incident and then things got harder. While she was a bigger girl athletics weren't all that unfamiliar to her she had never tried to climb an oiled wall. And to make it worse she had to remember to look uncomfortable as the oil soaked into her clothes making them fit her body more than she would normally allow.

Then came the stupid tires. Naturally Curious was a competitive girl so she had been in a hurry to catch up. She wouldn't want to loose on a regular basis much less with the threat of some nasty mess hanging over her head, but that haste only ended with her face planting into a nasty custardy mess. Her cheeks reddened not in a blush but anger, but that was hard to see under the custard. Curious never one to quit scrambled up sure she could make up the time, but only moments later thanks to her oiled feet fell face first into another time this time some pink sludge she couldn't even begin to guess what it was. Disgusted she wiped it away only to discover she had lost. She almost refused to finish, but reminded herself one of her biggest advantages was the fact that they didn't know who she really was and she couldn't let on that she was anything other than a mild mannered librarian. So looking uncomfortable and embarrassed she meekly finished the course and with gritted teeth let them dump a disgusting clumpy bucket of beans over her head.

The hardest part of the shame might have been walking back to her room like that covered in gunk, custard and beans. Or perhaps the hardest part was pretending to look embarrassed and upset when she was truly furious. She would find out exactly who was responsible and she would make them pay. But that meant she couldn't just hide in her room. So after cleaning up, a load of laundry, and a night of rest she ventured out of her room trying to look worried rather than determined as she decided it was time to try a new approach. She would try working at the hotel. It couldn't possibly be worse than the humiliation she had experienced at the Studio and maybe she'd learn something about the staff staying at the hotel. Or even better over hear some real information that would help her not only escape, but bring down the bastards who had dared humiliate her.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:05 AM   #25
Kiny sarah

Money to start£5
Clothing: one piece swimsuit, leggings, flipflops

Not getting a response from Katie Sarah decides she isn’t worth it but also that for now she can’t be trusted to know about the key so Sarah walks away leaving Katie to her thoughts.

As Sarah was walking away she remembered it was about time to start her first day of work at the park. Sarah hurries over to the park where she is stopped by a guard at the entrance who hands her a rake and tells her what she will be doing. Not knowing what kind of punishment might befall her if she doesn’t do a good job Sarah quickly starts raking the leaves up without any thought of what she will be doing next. Suddenly without warning Sarah falls into a deep pit of mud that was concealed by the leaves. Climbing out her blue swimsuit has now been coated in mud as well as being filled to the brim coating her body to. Liking the feeling of the mud against her skin Sarah starts rubbing her body to feel the mud shifting around and before she notices it she has climaxed from rubbing her pussy though the swimsuit and leggings. Before she could recover a guard had pulled her to her feet and told her to get back to work and not even giving her time to empty her swimsuit.
As Sarah finished up raking the last pile she noticed a small hatch and upon closer examination she noticed the key she found should fit it but it wasn’t the right time to give it a try. As she was now finished Sarah handed back the rake to the guard and headed back to the housing block to get a shower.
As she arrived Sarah slipped out of the swimsuit and leggings and put them into wash to clean them up as she went for a shower but upon entering she found out the water was freezing cold and let out a little shriek.
Getting out of the shower Sarah lay on her bed thinking of what her next move should be before closing her eyes for a bit

Old 09-23-2019, 11:56 AM   #26
KatieS

Katie was still in shock from the random woman that had grabbed her on her way home, she had been too terrified to even utter a word to this woman, was she a victim as well or something else... maybe the idea of meeting people in this villages wasnt a good idea afterall, who knows what sort of people are around.

The next day at the fair katies plan did not go the way she intended at all, it hadnt taken long for her daily messy event to happen and unfortunately it had happened before she had managed to flirt with anyone. She was absolutely coated in both whipped cream from the pies and so much of it had gone down her cleavage it was as if people had been intentionally aiming at her tits... however even with all the pies she was so turned on by the mess and was really struggling to fight the urgh ti play with herself in the mess but this place had already taken so much from her it wasnt gonna have her play with herself on camera too.

When she was finally released she did try to flirt with some guards but the mess had completely messed up her outfit and clearly they found it more funny than sexy... so she decided to head home clean up and try again tomorrow, she knew the fair layout now and she had seen some guards that looked interested before the pies had started so maybe if she could get get to them in the bunny costume before they messed it up again she might have a chance of getting some information.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:52 PM   #27
Kiny sarah

Coins to start:£5
Clothes: naked

Waking up from her nap Sarah decides to pick out what she will pick for her next job. Looking at the pay for each and thinking having more money might be beneficial Sarah goes with working in the studio also thinking it might be a safe job and she might be able to learn more about this place.

Looking outside and seeing it starting to get dark Sarah grabs the key she hid away in her room before running while coving her naked body to check on her only clothes. Reaching the washers she sees that her clothes have still not finished cleaning and knowing she would most likely have to interact with people for her job she decides to leave them and continue naked.

Sarah runs to the park in just her flipflops trying to conceal the key as she heads to the hatch she found while working. One reaching the park she slows down to a walking pace and makes sure to avoid the mud pit she fell in earlier on her way to the hatch. Once there she has one more look around to make sure Katie or any guards aren’t around.

Old 09-23-2019, 07:45 PM   #28
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I scamper to the cinema, reluctantly agreeing to work in fear of being caught. It is insanely boring the whole time. I have on my apron watching the hot dogs spin, they look pretty old. Any thought of trying one quickly fades when I think about it. The movies playing are old classics which seems odd, like an old creepy man picked out some of his favorites. I haven't really spoken to anyone since arriving, starting to feel isolated. Noticing nobody around except for some guards that check up on me in intervals. Its become pretty obvious they rotate around the park at scheduled times. Roughly every 15 to 20 minutes. I've also noticed an increase in guards and while I haven't seen anybody else, I've noticed some messy pathways, so clearly something has been going on. My whole shift I wonder why I was brought here and why would someone want me here doing random dull jobs. It seems pretty odd, I keep looking around for cameras, but at work its tough to tell what would be a security camera and what wouldn't. I never found one in my room.

After the cinemas I head back to my room to give the day some thought, I then head back out to get a bite to eat before the buffet closes. Things look a bit out of place like someone must have eaten at the restaurant earlier. Wishing now that I went straight after work, maybe I would have seen someone.

After eating I head back to the hedge area, waiting a bit away until I see the guard make his round. Figuring I have 15 minutes, I find a handle but the door doesn't budge. Is it a doorway out? A doorway into the manor or guardhouse? Seeing a keypad, wondering what the code might be. I leave after about 10 minutes and go back to my room after trying 0000 as the code. Maybe I'll go by each day and try a new code.

I get to my room, hoping to find some money from previous jobs at the hotel, factory and todays job at the cinema. undressing and cleaning my clothes as I think birth years might be the way to start guessing codes. I look over the job list.

I decide to work at the restaurant, it has the most windows and I really hope to see someone outside of the guards. Maybe I'll meet a chef who won't be a drone like some of the guards and receptionist at the hotel as chefs tend to have a fun way about them and are usually pretty salty against their employer no matter the circumstance. I put on my black dress, thong, bra and flip flops and head to the restaurant. I stroll past the park and wonder what the arena is as I haven't walked on that side of it before and seen the sign arena. This place is definitely bizarre, almost like the Truman show. I am convinced there has to be cameras out and around. Hopefully there isn't one in my room catching me naked.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 03:55 PM   #29
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Curious feeling humiliated, tired and angry at this point was determined to plot her escape from this place and get back to a normal world, after the time at the Studio she returned home and received an envelope through the door

Cash £20 - Curious

She now had some more money to spend around the park...where would the money go we wonder?...

She was determined to learn more, so the following day she would try the hotel for work and see if she could reveal any secrets...Erin had not learned much before...and in truth after a very dull conversation with the receptionist she was put to the same work routine, going from room to room, changing sheets, dusting, watering plants and other dull chores...suddenly while busy in one of the rooms she starts to hear a conversation downstairs...a guard has popped in to speak to the receptionist...the two appear to be flirting, you hear the guard tell stories of the park, how no one knows who they are working for, that no one knows how this park was paid for...a lot of secrecy surrounds this place...but he also spoke of the secrets...this place had so many hiding spots, secret tunnels and storage cashes...it was almost like some kind of military operation...though the guards had no live rounds...

Task: Edge 3 times, with 50 spanks in between each edge - Curious

Sarah had finished her task in the park, and done it to a good level of satisfaction...however the corporation were trying to incentivise the jobs that did more for the village, she got home to find an envelope in her door

Cash £5 - Sarah

Not the most money, but she could still buy some more clothes...

She opted to give the studio a go this time...albeit naked apart from her flip flops! But first she went to inspect the hatch in the park she had the key for...
It was raining a little today and the guards had taken shelter, she made it to the park relatively without notice and made it to the hatch...alone and a bit cold she cleared the hatch head quickly from dead leaves and fallen branches and tried her key in the lock, occasionally looking around to make sure no one was around...

The key turned and she heard the lock click...taking the key back and slowly pushing the hatch door upward she starts to see a dark set of stairs...she listens but there is no noise...she cautiously enters and goes down the stairs...
She makes her way down the wooden steps fairly quickly and at the bottom it is very dark...she lets her eyes adjust, but having nothing but the ambient light coming from the hatch doorway it was hard to see...she reaches forward and she feels a cord hanging down...she gives it a small tug and a light flicks on, just a basic spotlight but enough that she could now see in the room, it was a little dusty at first glance...it was a bit like a small cave really, she sees some crates stacked around, some cages and some boxes half opened...
She ventures further in to explore and finds a desk and a chair at the end of the area...there a notebook left on the desk, covered heavily in dust...she picks this up, blows some of the dust off and opens it up...

The notebook is mainly empty, but the first few pages have a few points written:

"Construction order phase 1 completed, forest area cleared.

Beginning phase 2, village construction"

"Abandoning this tunnel, rocks in the ground are make it hard to dig further, will have supplies picked up and moved to site bravo"

She looks at the boxes and crates left behind...they are mostly empty but she does find a few supplies that got forgotten or missed

Items acquired: Substance: Yoghurt, Weapon: Paddle, Clothing: White T-shirt and Light Blue shorts - Sarah

She decides to wear the items and satisfied that she has seen everything she can here makes her way out of the hole and locks the hatch, covering it up as she leaves, she heads over to the studio, keeping an eye out for guards on the way and looking for other people here...

At the studio she entered into a small room with a gunge tank, she is asked to sit in the tank...it is tall, classic design with clear glass exterior, a tank at the top contain an odd mix of foods ready to be dropped down into the booth.
She is hesitant but walks over and takes a seat on the beige slightly padded chair and looks upwards...

She is put to a quiz, she does her best to answer the questions...but only gets 3 out of 10 correct...the questions were quite hard...she is told she has won nothing and will be gunged...the lever at the side gets pulled by the masked man conducting the questions and the mixture above her begins to drip down...slowly and clumpy at first, splatting down on her head and lap...and then a steady stream of the thick mess, covering her from head to toe...

Task: Pick 5 items of a savoury nature from your kitchen, i.e. Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Eggs x 3, etc...and one after another they go over your head, you may either go naked or t-shirt and shorts - Sarah

Katie was quite surprised by the amount of pies the fair threw at her and feeling a bit embarrassed with all the guys laughing...her flirting attempt failing...
She trudged back to home to clean up and decided to try the same strategy the next day...
At home she finds an envelope waiting:

Cash £7 - Katie

Waking up early and feeling determined, she strides over to the Park in her newly acquired Bunny Costume! She was going to flirt with those guards for sure!

Getting to the Fair she is stopped at the entrance to be given her task and told where to go, her greeter departs...she's sure he turned back to stare at her before he left...

She looked around a bit...trying to find some loan guard to talk to...she spots one...definitely staring at her, she walks over and gives him a smile...he smiles back...
she gets a small conversation of flirting exchanges before the guard whispers to her...

"You want to enjoy your time more at the village, try looking in the pie shop, I remember glancing at a discarded sex toy down some hatch in there..."

He also muttered some other things better left out of polite conversation, grabbed her ass and pointed her towards the destination for the job, she is given a game to play...

She has to pick cards from a wall, there are 20 cards, and she has to pick five numbers...if she gets 3 Star Cards from those 5 cards she wins £30...if she doesn't she will find there are messy forfeits on the other cards...

She gulps and picks 7, 9, 14, 18, 20...the results are as follows:

7 - Star
9 - Put 6 eggs into your clothes and smash with a wooden spoon.
14 - Pour a bottle of ketchup over your head
18 - Star
20... the tension was high...Sit in a Cake

Task: Replicate the above in your bunny costume and then hop around for 3 minutes (if safe to do so) - Katie

Erin bored and tired for the long days slog heads back to her room to find the standard envelope

Cash £5 - Erin

Owed Task: 1 - Erin

She goes out to eat the daily buffet and finds it quite picked at, she just missed the other captives...were they talking? Did they know what was going on? What have they seen here? She started to think that maybe she should find out what was going on...
She goes to try that hedge again...staying out of the sight of the guards she reaches a door in the wall tucked away, the door is locked and she doesn't have the combination to the keypad she finds she can't get in, she needs to keep exploring this park, maybe she can find the combination, or other secrets...in the meantime she would keep trying sequences on the off chance...

The following day she decides to work at the restaurant, perhaps find some people to talk to...nicely dressed and showing off her tanned legs she wanders over to the Restaurant...

She finds Bloxo sat at a table waiting patiently reading a paper, he hears her coming and stands up to greet her...

"Welcome Erin, you've done a few jobs here now and are really settling in, I came to handle your job personally today and let you know you are valued here, this park can be fun as well as all work, enjoy your free time here, any amusements you choose to go to won't give you a task if you want to look around more..."

She's about to speak but he stops her...

"Now for your task...you will take my order for Breakfast, then later on lunch, then perhaps dinner...now off to the Kitchen, your first order is beans and eggs"

She wants to speak...but he has turned his attention back to the paper, she decides to get on with it...

She heads to the Kitchen and the Chef grins at her and shows her the ropes, goes through health and safety and sets her up to her cooking station. Even though he is a little quiet outside of work chat he does tell her a bit about his life there, he works the same as her then goes to an underground chamber where some of the staff have bunks, he has food and clothing provided here, before he was actually in a New York deli for a while and suddenly got offered a big pay check to come and work here...even though the situation is a bit weird for him...that money will actually make a big step towards his dream of opening an ice cream stand in Central Park...This isn't the kind of information that Erin wanted from the Chef...but then he slipped out this...

"After dark I go looking around some of the buildings, sometimes the guards see me and ask me to move on...like I was going to find something they didn't want me to see...but I saw lots of random things hidden around town...hatches that lead to who knows what? The underground chamber he and the staff lived in actually had tunnels leading all around, as it was part of a bigger network under the village...he didn't really know more than that though, as the staff had strict orders not to explore the tunnels..." He advised her to stay out at night if she wanted to explore, the darkness would help her keep out of the guards sight...

The day away from the Chef went like this...

She was asked to fetch the dishes one after another, first the eggs and beans for breakfast...lunch was Mayonnaise on chips, with a cherry pie on the side...dinner was Pasta...

She tried to engage in conversation, but Bloxo was taking a slightly arrogant stance, and simply explained simple conversation, dodging her questions about the park and singing the praises of the place...like a dodgy sales pitch...but more eloquent in speech...he did flirt a little and would often inspect the clothes she'd chosen with his eyes...

Once all the food was on the table...each one untouched despite the intervals of cooking in between...she was made to stand...

Bloxo told her she would earn something special today...she would get a bonus £5 as he would be testing the quality of her garments with her today...
She looked puzzled...but all was clear once he had grabbed the beans from the table...lifted her skirt up and filled her thong with them, he smashed the 2 eggs on her chest, the extra mayo he poured over her head...The Cherry Pie she took to the face...finally the Pasta sauce was poured over her face and down her front...

Task - emulate the above

PM DARES!

Old 09-24-2019, 04:59 PM   #30
Kiny sarah

Money to start: £10
Clothes: white tshirt, blue shorts, no underwear

Reading through the notebook again any trying to figure out what she could Sarah tried to think of other places that she could look to find more clues. Maybe somewhere where the ground was a bit softer. Moving on Sarah searched the boxes and crates for anything else useful and finds a few items. Pulling out the paddle Sarah decides to test how effective it would be for use in the arena and gives herself a smack to the butt which hurt more than she thought it would and left a nice red mark on her cold, wet skin. Next finding the clothes she decided that it would be a better idea to put them on than run around in the rain naked more. Lastly finding the yogurt she puts it away and gets ready to leave. Turning around once more thanking it would be better to take the note book with her as not to leave and information behind.
Emerging from the hatch now cleaned with a few items that might come in handy Sarah locks the hatch and takes the key with her before returning to her room to get ready for her job.

Apron reaching the studio Sarah is whisked into another area without time to find anything out and being placed into a gunge tank. Knowing what was bound to happen made Sarah a bit nervous which made it harder to answer the questions and they just kept coming. As the last question was answered Sarah was told of her fate. She sat there knowing that her new clothes were about to be ruined. The first item splatted down right onto her face and as she lent back it started pooling around her chest before flowing into her tshirt. The next thing to come down went straight down her back and was cold which resulted in a gentle moan from Sarah. Not having time to rest half a carton of eggs came crashing down onto her head shattering one at a time as they hit and blocking Sarah from see what the last two substances were. For the next one Sarah was told to stand up before a member of staff pulled the front of her shorts out to pour another cold item this time into the front which leaked out down her legs But as she wasn’t wearing any underwear there was nothing to stop her pussy getting coated. The final one was tipped down the back of her shorts for the same result. Lastly before Sarah could get up to leave in defeat a large jug was used to scoop up the mess and tip it over her head one more time.

Now getting a chance Sarah left the studio learning nothing and winning nothing either so she retreats back to the dorms to get cleaned up and prepare for what’s to come later

Advertisements
Kink Talk