Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-14-2019, 05:43 AM   #16
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

i spend as much time as possible nude in the locker room at my gym...
Old 09-17-2019, 01:57 AM   #17
2shy

I'm rarely in changing rooms but when I am I'm really shy so get changed as quickly as I can and make sure nobody sees me.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 08:39 AM   #18
Sexenclaw

It depends. I go to a public gym used by both adults and kids. If there's kids under 18 in the locker room then I try to stay as hidden as possible, and nude for as short a time as possible. I will even shower in my swim suit when there's kids around. But if there are no kids around, then I'll take my time and enjoy being nude.

DISLIKES: Severe Pain, Scat, Heterosexual Dares

LIMITS: Photos/Videos, Full Public Nudity*, Blackmail, Pemrmanent Damage

*my full public nudity limit applies to places with 2 or more people other than myself, except for locker rooms and public restrooms
Sexenclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexenclaw for this post:
Old 12-20-2019, 09:21 AM   #19
Maleslut92

Neither...... I just get naked and go to the shower then get out dry off and get dressed... I am not trying to drag it out but not trying to rush either. When going to the shower from locker I am naked and carrying towel because I don’t want to deal with clothes at the shower and don’t want sweat on my towel. When done with shower I typically wrap towel around me to walk back to locker. I do take time to air dry under towel some while putting on deodorant etc. Not trying to show off — just don’t like to be wet when I put clothes on.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 12:39 AM   #20
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Do you spend much time being nude in a changing or locker room or do you prefer to just get dressed as soon as possible?
I drag it out as much because I just don't like clothes as any exhibitionism
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 01:44 PM   #21
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Yes, I do enjoy being nude in a locker room.

Since I was young I have enjoyed people seeing me naked in a controlled environment... not huge crowds but selected people, usually girls. However I do get a thrill of being naked in a locker room. I used to purposefully have a shower at my gym even though I lived around the corner just so I had the excuse of walking around naked. It's not quite the same thrill as being seen by girls but it just feels naughty so I enjoy it.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:03 PM   #22
NicoleDaniels

I prefer to dress as quickly as possible because there are some really creepy people in the lockers sometimes.
NicoleDaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 02:34 AM   #23
ClaireScott

I dry myself off and go around naked doing my things. Like drying off my set clothes etc. Basically I don’t rush to get dressed, but neither am I deliberately delaying getting dressed just to stay naked. I just take my time

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 01:57 AM   #24
321tt
Distinguished Member

You mostly have only communal showers and lockers where I live (separate sex, but no curtains or changing cubicles). Still many guys shower in their swimming trunks and walk around in these or with towel wrapped around them. I don't do that, I simply go nude when the locker/shower space is male-only.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 12:34 AM   #25
giulel

I prefer get dressed as soon as possible

Likes Exhibitionism (yet trying yet, maybe some form of it)

Dislikes: Edging/masturbation

Limits: pics, insertion, poo, blood, pee, family
giulel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:21 AM   #26
matt94matt

I always try to be naked as long as possible. I really enjoy staying naked.

KIK | matt94matt | KIK
PM DARES

Likes: nudity, comparing dicks, edging, denial, sph, ballbusting, cbt, pics, cmnm, outdoor, hidden public, exposure

Limits: anal, permanent, scat, vomit, social suicide, body writing, blood
matt94matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 01:27 AM   #27
kingsam

In the open showers i take my time. Also in Locker rooms. I have no problem to be seen naked there and no problem seeing others naked.

--------------------------------
Likes: underwear, underwear controll, pee, chance games, stripping games (on cam), edging, some pain (Clothpins, spanking)
Dislikes: drinking pee, pics (no face), cbt
Limits: permanent, public, family+friends, food, scat, blood, crossdressing, poo, diapers, denial, video.

PM-Dares
kingsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 05:16 PM   #28
rockroller69

I don't hang around long on purpose but I don't rush either. I'm comfortable naked pretty much anywhere and a locker room is one of the most usual places to be naked in public so I don't think too much about it really.
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 12:16 AM   #29
HazelArcher83

Haven't done that since school, but neither really. I was always conscious that some girls were obviously embarrassed and got changed really quickly and got laughed at, and others seemed to proudly walk around naked as long as possible and proudly walk about as if to prove how confident and better they where. so I think I just tried to be casual, without rushing
HazelArcher83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 06:35 AM   #30
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Great question!

In high school... I never took a shower after gym class.

At the gym, I used to wear my shorts to the shower, use one of the 2 private shower stalls instead of the communal one and then wore the towel back and put my underwear and pants on under the towel.

But now, after a certain dom taught me some basic rules... I go towards the locker and strip to my underclothes as the first thing I do. Once everything is folded and put away, I take out my outfit, or finish undressing for the shower or bathroom, no exceptions whether I'm in underwear (rare), panties or diapers. I no longer try to cover up my small penis or my chastity device which is pretty much a permanent thing these days. I no longer try to shower at home. Or wear shorts to the private shower stall. I only use the communal showers now. I carry my towel, as someone else mentioned, why wrap a clean towel around your sweaty body? And bringing the shorts is just clothes you have to deal with at the showers. Even after showering, going to the sinks with deodorant and doing my hair is all done naked, someone else mentioned how their body is completely dry by waiting a bit to put clothes back on, and it is true, but that person I believe wore the towel at least. So there are some pluses to staying naked as mentioned. I was told I should help teach others that it is ok to be naked in the lockerroom as too many people won't even shower at the gym or have to use a towel while changing, it is expected and you don't need to shower with clothes on. The last thing I do is to get dressed as I was told I'm not in there to stare at any of the men getting changed.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk