Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2019, 06:59 AM   #16
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimPussy View Post
Whaou ! perfect and so simple.

Sure I do that soon. Today I go to buy a small chain (maybe 2m long ?).
For the first time, I think I do it in woods (near park).

Thanks.

More like that ?
Hello,

Did you achieved this one?
A report would be enjoyable ^^

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:06 AM   #17
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Hello,

Did you achieved this one?
A report would be enjoyable ^^
Not yet. But I'll make it. maybe this evening if I am brave enough.
In this one I have to be full naked outdoor
I have chain and padlock, so material is ok.
I'll report here.
Don't like: all that not involve simwsuit
SwimPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:36 PM   #18
SwimPussy

Hi everyone.
Sorry for long time, but it was a weekend a familly, no place for dares.

I'll try to make some quiclky.

This week will be very hot (near 40°C, rare here) and thunderstorm in middle.
The following user says Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 07-03-2019, 04:59 AM   #19
SwimPussy

Heart mix dare

Sorry for this long time off, but I had a very hard week.

This morning, I try a mix of dares.
Last week I’ve asked my friend to set the code for the padlock, and give me without telling me the code.
I’ve prepared a scenario with 3 padlocks.
7h30, I drive to the woods. I wear a tight blue swimsuit, t-shirt, skirt, sneakers and geisha balls. I park my car at the opposite side of the car park. I take all I need in a small backpack and close the car.
Near the car was a wooden chalet using as snack open at 10am. On the back of the chalet, I found a nail to hook a key of padlock 3, about 2m10 from the ground. I need to be on tiptoe to fix the key.
I walk to the wood.
about 30m from the entrance, I hide the bag and chain it to a tree with padlock 3 (I can’t open the bag without the key). In the bag, my car keys, key to padlock 2, t-shirt and skirt. I was now only in swimsuit. I keep with me my phone, a chain, padlock 2, the code padlock and a red swimsuit.
I start running in the woods. I’m very excited and balls in my pussy works well. At the middle of the way, I found a small tree in the middle of the way, with no hidden place around.
I loop the chain around the tree, pass the crotch of red swimsuit in and lock with the code padlock. I roll it in ball and put it on the ground against the tree.
I continue my running in my blue swimsuit, my phone and only the last padlock.
At the end of woods, I stop, I’m now sweating and my pussy very wet. I found a hidden place, remove braces of the swimsuit, and put each foot in the arms hole. I pull up to get the braces at my crotch, and quickly without thinking, close the padlock 2 around swimsuit crotch and braces.
Now, I’m only with my phone, swimsuit rolled around my waist, padlock against my pussy, and my breast on view.
So, if I want to cover my breasts, my only option was to go to the red swimsuit chained to the tree.
I start running back to the tree, hiding my breasts with hands. By chance no one on the way.
At the tree, I stip off the blue swimsuit with padlock, and throw it as strong as I can in the wood. It fall about 10m where I can’t see it (I’ll get it back later).
I quickly put on the red swimsuit to cover my body. A small comfort. I feel the chain on the crotch which reminds me that I can’t go nowhere like that. I can just turn around the tree, in 1m round.
I send a message to my friend to get the code and wait. The red swimsuit is very visible and I’m in the middle of the way. I can’t stay here too long.
After 2min, no response, I try to call him, but no response.
It take some more minutes to convince myself to get out of the swimsuit, and go naked to get the key at the wooden chalet.
The woods were easy, but pass through the car park was more difficult. Five new car was here and I can’t see anyone, so I made my way running fast.
As I’ve place the key very high, I need to tiptoe, naked, and can’t cover my body.
Another time to pass through the car park to get my pack in the wood as fast as I can. The situation and geisha balls had excited me so much, I can’t wait, rub my clit and cum very fast, just here, naked.
Now, I can get the bag, put on skirt and t-shirt, get material (except the red swimsuit as I had not the code, I hide it with leaves, and I'll come back later to get it) and return home.

It was very exciting. I love it so much. I don’t sure I want my friend respond. If he had done, I will not be gone naked.

Thanks all for ideas.

If you have more, tell me.
The following 5 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 07-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #20
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Great report!

1. Ask a friend to prepare three bags for you: one with a swimsuit, one with a T-shirt that just barely covers you, and one with nothing in it.

2. Pick one bag randomly, without looking inside the bag.

3. Wear your white swimsuit to the park. Go early. Bring your bag, key, padlock, chain, and water bottle.

4. Open the lock and put the key in your bag. Do not look inside the bag! Hide your bag somewhere in the park.

5. Find a park bench that will be moderately visible once the park gets busy. Lock the swimsuit you’re wearing to the bench. Do it so the chain and lock is not visible to other people. It should look like you’re just sitting on the bench.

6. After at least 10 people see you sitting on the bench in your swimsuit, pour the water bottle on yourself and edge once. (Unless the park is super busy, in which case you can skip edging)

7. Strip naked and run to your hidden bag. Open it to get the key to your white swimsuit and discover what outfit you will be wearing.

8. Retrieve your white swimsuit while wearing your new outfit.

9. Fin!
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:58 AM   #21
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Great report!

1. Ask a friend to prepare three bags for you: one with a swimsuit, one with a T-shirt that just barely covers you, and one with nothing in it.

2. Pick one bag randomly, without looking inside the bag.

3. Wear your white swimsuit to the park. Go early. Bring your bag, key, padlock, chain, and water bottle.

4. Open the lock and put the key in your bag. Do not look inside the bag! Hide your bag somewhere in the park.

5. Find a park bench that will be moderately visible once the park gets busy. Lock the swimsuit you’re wearing to the bench. Do it so the chain and lock is not visible to other people. It should look like you’re just sitting on the bench.

6. After at least 10 people see you sitting on the bench in your swimsuit, pour the water bottle on yourself and edge once. (Unless the park is super busy, in which case you can skip edging)

7. Strip naked and run to your hidden bag. Open it to get the key to your white swimsuit and discover what outfit you will be wearing.

8. Retrieve your white swimsuit while wearing your new outfit.

9. Fin!
Nice, thanks.
I don't sure to be brave enough to do it on purpose, but I'll try.
I need to choose the good place, and good moment. If too busy, I can't get nude, so must wait long time.
Maybe along the way, at a sun place, with a book, it may be credible, and people don't stay.
The following user says Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 07-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #22
redcamel
getDare Addict

Prepare your white swimsuit by applying some zip ties (the ones used to bind the electric cables, like these) at the swimsuit crotch band, about a couple of cm far each other and tightening them well so that the crotch band becomes a sort of narrow strip of fabric. Wearing the swimsuit the effect should be to expose your crotch (are you shaved?) and ass more, having this zip fastened strip passing between your inner lips and ass crack (I hope it's clear enough).

Go jogging wearing only sneakers, the white swimsuit and shorts, and, obviously, geisha balls. Set an alarm on your phone, every 10 minutes and start jogging. The first time it sounds, you'll take off your shorts and will go on jogging keeping the shorts in your hand, ready to hide your almost naked cunt if you meet somebody, next time it sounds you will pull out the geisha balls and continue jogging keeping the balls in one hand and the shorts in the other. The third time you will put on balls and shorts, edge twice and will start the routine again. I think a couple of hours of training could be enough. If somebody will be lucky, it will be a great show to see you running with your crotch and ass practically exposed, your white swimsuit almost transparent 'cause of the sweat and keeping your geisha balls and shorts in your hands.

Have fun.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:25 AM   #23
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Prepare your white swimsuit by applying some zip ties (the ones used to bind the electric cables, like these) at the swimsuit crotch band, about a couple of cm far each other and tightening them well so that the crotch band becomes a sort of narrow strip of fabric. Wearing the swimsuit the effect should be to expose your crotch (are you shaved?) and ass more, having this zip fastened strip passing between your inner lips and ass crack (I hope it's clear enough).

Go jogging wearing only sneakers, the white swimsuit and shorts, and, obviously, geisha balls. Set an alarm on your phone, every 10 minutes and start jogging. The first time it sounds, you'll take off your shorts and will go on jogging keeping the shorts in your hand, ready to hide your almost naked cunt if you meet somebody, next time it sounds you will pull out the geisha balls and continue jogging keeping the balls in one hand and the shorts in the other. The third time you will put on balls and shorts, edge twice and will start the routine again. I think a couple of hours of training could be enough. If somebody will be lucky, it will be a great show to see you running with your crotch and ass practically exposed, your white swimsuit almost transparent 'cause of the sweat and keeping your geisha balls and shorts in your hands.

Have fun.
Very nice one and imaginative.
I can try this as it was not to extreme.
Thanks redcamel
The following 2 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 07-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #24
Everill
getDare Devil

was meant to post this in this thread so oops.

How about a game of chance.

Bring the 3 padlocks and keys with you to the park as well as the balls and the chains

Write down the code on a piece of paper without looking or get a friend to do it.
Find a way to lock your balls away (in a bag or something) as well as the code.

Mix up the 3 keys and put them in seperate places.
Then make a crotch rope with the chains and lock it with the coded padlock. (something like this but with the lock on the front).
Then find a spot and lock your swim suit up as well as the balls. Now you have to collect a key which will unlock one of the items.
Repeat retrieving the keys until you unlock all of the items.
  • If you unlock the code then remove the crotch rope.
  • If you unlock swimsuit then put it on.
  • If you unlock the balls then insert them.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:47 AM   #25
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
was meant to post this in this thread so oops.

How about a game of chance.

Bring the 3 padlocks and keys with you to the park as well as the balls and the chains

Write down the code on a piece of paper without looking or get a friend to do it.
Find a way to lock your balls away (in a bag or something) as well as the code.

Mix up the 3 keys and put them in seperate places.
Then make a crotch rope with the chains and lock it with the coded padlock. (something like this but with the lock on the front).
Then find a spot and lock your swim suit up as well as the balls. Now you have to collect a key which will unlock one of the items.
Repeat retrieving the keys until you unlock all of the items.
  • If you unlock the code then remove the crotch rope.
  • If you unlock swimsuit then put it on.
  • If you unlock the balls then insert them.
Interresting.
I imagine I must be naked at start.
thanks for this.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:31 PM   #26
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Nice, thanks.
I don't sure to be brave enough to do it on purpose, but I'll try.
I need to choose the good place, and good moment. If too busy, I can't get nude, so must wait long time.
Maybe along the way, at a sun place, with a book, it may be credible, and people don't stay.
Yes exactly! The idea is that once you lock your suit, you’re committed to being naked. It’s just a waiting game then. Definitely bring a book. Maybe stay in the shade so you don’t get burned. How long will it take? Only one way to find out

Another option is to lock your suit to the bench with a zip tie, and leave scissors in your hidden bag. Smaller and easier to hide than a lock and chain.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:52 PM   #27
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Yes exactly! The idea is that once you lock your suit, you’re committed to being naked. It’s just a waiting game then. Definitely bring a book. Maybe stay in the shade so you don’t get burned. How long will it take? Only one way to find out

Another option is to lock your suit to the bench with a zip tie, and leave scissors in your hidden bag. Smaller and easier to hide than a lock and chain.
ok
You are the second to suggest zip tie, so tomorow, I go buy a pack.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:23 PM   #28
Everill
getDare Devil

Quote:
Interresting.
I imagine I must be naked at start.
thanks for this.
You only wear the swimsuit until you find a spot where you can take it off and lock it.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:02 AM   #29
SwimPussy

Quote:
ok
You are the second to suggest zip tie, so tomorow, I go buy a pack.
So I've buy some zip ties. A pack of 15cm long and a pack of 30cm long.
Open to all to suggest how I must use them.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:09 AM   #30
redcamel
getDare Addict

You can use them mainly to modify the swimsuit shape. I already suggested one to modify the crotch strip to make it more revealing and stimulating, but using fantasy, and depending on the type of swimsuit, you could use them to make it more tight (working on the braces behind your back) or more tits revealing (working on the front part). An interesting option, i.e., would be, if you own a swimsuit with a similar side cut

to work with one or two coupled zip ties to modify the waist width to expose some boobs side/base, or shrink the upper part of the cups to barely cover (or expose) your nipples.

I know that pics are a limit, but a pic of your collection of swimsuits could be of help.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, outdoor, scenario, swimsuit, trapped