Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2018, 03:34 PM   #16
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

My Dear painslutnicole,

Since you do not have any sandpaper, here is an alternative. Take a quart of very hot water and pour in a cup of salt. Stir until the salt dissolves completely. Keep adding salt slowly until it will no longer dissolve. Your salt solution is now saturated. Place a wash cloth in the water and allow the water to evaporate (low heat is possible, but you have to watch so that it does not burn!).

The idea here is to get the salt to form crystals on the washcloth and make it rather rough and scratchy. Now wrap this around the crotch rope, paying special attention to the clit. For added effect, you can use clothespins at 15 minute intervals (15 on, 15 off) on your pussy lips (3 to 4 per side) to spread your pussy open wide while wearing the crotch rope. 3 to 4 hours should make that clit rather sensitive and painful, longer if possible.

I suggest TJ finish up with you by wrapping the washcloth around a dildo, adding some hot sauce or Icy-Hot and having you fuck your cunt with it while he fucks you in the ass.

Enjoy the pain!

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JulieKEames for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain dares, pain slut, pussy pain, slut control, slut punishment