Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #16
Caseopia

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels?
Yeah I just had to air dry instead .
2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late?
Yeah and I missed my boat and had to take a three hour later one ...Birthday was still awesom though ;p.
3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up?
I've had FAR worse than just getting dressed up then having my hair mess up. I'm generally a hazzard Lol.
4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether?
No.
5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off?
yeah and it's usually been to do with course work.
6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted?
No.
7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it?
Yeah but usually i'm holding it when it's lost XD.
8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home?
I usually go to a shop go to the cash machine then realise I have no money.
Caseopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #17
hockey_sticks

I have done all of these several times! Gutted!
hockey_sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #18
secretone55555

Send a message via MSN to secretone55555 Send a message via Yahoo to secretone55555

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels?
Yes
2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late?
Yes
3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up?
No, i'm a guy, i don't care about my hair
4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether?
nope
5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off?
yes
6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted?
yes
7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it?
yes
8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home?
yes
Likes:Clothes control, underwear, Bondage, anal, pain, public, humiliation, public restrooms, shaving, bathroom use/control, masturbation denial, some degradation, hygiene(shower/washing/brushing teeth/nail clipping/deodorant use/shaving/wearing clothes without washing etc.) and everything else.

Limits:No illegal, family, drinking pee, poo.

[email protected]
secretone55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #19
Nick
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels? I don't think so, but it'll probably happen someday.

2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late? I get REALLY excited fro xmas like a little kid. But I always sleep in too late cause I never fall asleep fast enough.

3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up? I HAVE HORRIBLE HAIR DAYS!

4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether? I have my alarm set for weekdays. So sometimes I wanna sleep in a day but forget to turn my alarm off so yeah, kinda relates to the question.

5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off? Yes, all the time. My computer has a horrible battery and I always forget to plug it in. This happens a lot when i'm playing computer games since that just drains the battery even more.

6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted? Sometimes I forget to save stuff but normally I save things like 20 times just in case. But i don't think i've ever deleted something when i shouldn't have.

7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it? yes, I have a terrible memory.

8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realized you left your money at home? I have done this once when going to a fast food restaurant. My parents had given me money and so I went over to the place and walked inside (I hate drive throughs) and I knew the girl taking orders. I go through my whole order, and I had forgotten the money... ugh.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #20
Qwertypop911

1. Yes.
2. Luckily not yet.
3. Yes, damn wind.
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Multiple times
8. No
Limits: Risky, Pain, Dangerous, Involving Others, Messy~, Anal~
Qwertypop911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #21
softeyes
Account Banned

Dialog

yes, when we didn't keep our towels in the shower. >=(

yesh. =(

all. the. freaking. time.

yeah.. but i don't mind that, means i have a whole day of do-stuffs ahead of me. =)

a few times i guess?

yessum.

can't say i haven't.

actually, i think last time was last week. 0:<

*god.. all these things are fucking annoying. >.<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #22
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

nice survey by the way...

I think that's happened maybe twice in my life...

hmm... I think it has, not sure what it was though.

No, not dressed up, just happens in normal clothes...

Not yet.

Something very similar... typing an assignment online, and page refreshed and I lost it all.

Not yet.

Nope.

Nope... I always check before.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #23
Teeks
Distinguished Member

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels?Yes. Happened with paper toilet too, when i need to pee so bad I forget to check before I go >.<

I think I have, as it reminds me of something, but can't recall what though.

Yeah ... my hair mess up all the time!

Yes, unfortunately ... sleep's so precious <33

Yeah. I hate my computer for crashing in the wrong moments!

Yes ... more than once =(

7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it?Often happens to me, yes.

Mhm ... I have never had that problem, if I go to a shop and can't buy anything, it's most likely because my debit card hasn't worked ... agaaaaain.

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #24
katiex
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to katiex Send a message via Yahoo to katiex

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels? yes
2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late? yes
3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up? all the time
4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether? not yet
5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off? yes, very annoying.
6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted? yes
7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it? lots of times
8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home? yes
katiex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #25
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever had a shower and then realised there were no spare/fresh towels? yea haha fun times

2. Have you ever been really excited for a day and then woken up on that day an hour too late? nope

3. Have you ever got dressed up to go out somewhere and then your hair decided to mess up? all the time...damn wind lol

4. Have you ever set your alarm to wake up for something, woken up early and then realised it was the wrong day altogether? not that i remember, but knowing me i probably have

5. Have you ever typed something out and then your computer randomly crashed/went off? yeessss...so freakin annoying. new computer now though so no crashes *yay*

6. Have you ever forgotten to save something, or accidentally deleted something you should never have deleted? yea a freaking report id been working on all day

7. Have you ever put something down (ie your phone) and forgotten about it when you desperately needed it? yea my shades...and in the airport...before i went to australia. god i hated that, i loved those shaedes to....

8. Have you ever got to a shop till and then realised you left your money at home? i probably did lol

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fucksake, have you ever, question, rawrrrrr, truth