Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-11-2009, 04:47 PM   #16
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

An old story concept/idea but presented in an awesome way, with interesting plot points and characters. Keep up the great story!
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #17
Male Master

Smile Sorry

Hey guys, I realized after I posted that last segment that it wasn't as clear as it should be. I made a few changes in the way I worded it, and if you read the segment on July 11 I suggest you quickly reread it.
Thanks for understanding
Male Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #18
Male Master

Smile Part VI

Part VI
“Truth.”
“Um…what do you think of John?”
John was hoping to be left out of this game, at least for a while. Didn’t look like that was going to happen, though.
She blushed, “He’s kinda cute.”
John felt his cheeks heat up as he heard this unexpected but welcome answer. Sarah turned to Michael and asked, “Truth or dare?”
“Dare.”
“Kiss me on the lips.”
“What? Again?” Asked Michael, he then scooted over to Sarah and quickly kissed her. Had they kissed each other so often that it wasn’t a big deal? John felt a bit of hope returning as he realized that Michael might not be a lot of competition. If they were so used to each other, maybe he would get to do a lot of the fun stuff.
Michael continued the game, and Amy chose dare. Michael said, “Give me a handjob.” Jennifer coughed loudly and when Michael looked at her, she very pointedly looked at John.
“I don’t mind.” John said, feigning confidence, “That’s what this is all about, right? It’s going to happen eventually so why not now.” Jennifer looked a little surprised, but nodded in Michael’s direction. Amy then reached over and unzipped the jeans.
John felt blood rushing to his face again. He suddenly seemed far out of his depth. Everyone here seemed used to the idea of watching a handjob, but he had never seen anything even approaching this.
After unzipping Michael’s jeans, it soon became apparent that he had a boner. Amy then reached into the hole made by the unzipping, and unbuttoned Michael’s boxers. Then she moved so that she was across from him, and proceeded to slide her hand up and down his shaft.
After a while, Michael seemed in a realm of his own, and he started moaning. Amy, realizing what was happening, started moving her hand faster and faster until, finally, Michael’s cum shot onto her chest. The rest coated her hand in cum.
Amy was wearing a very low-cut shirt, and the cum landed right in between the tops of her breasts, right above the cloth. Amy started rubbing it into her skin. She went beneath the cloth, and that made it apparent that she wasn’t wearing a bra. The fact that her nipples were clearly visible confirmed it.
Before that point in the game, John must have been too nervous to get a boner thinking about the things to come. This put him over the edge, however. He suddenly became conscious of his pants. He hoped that no one looked in that direction for a while.
Emily chose dare, and Amy tasked her with masturbating until she came.
“Pants, or no?” Asked Emily. John was really, really hoping that Amy would say “no”. She seemed to consider it for a while; she then looked at John, and said, “No pants.”
Emily was looking at Amy this whole time, but when she saw Amy looking at John, she looked at him and smiled, “Okay.”
John’s heart was racing. He had made out, and felt up his ex-girlfriend, and she the same to him, but he had never seen a girl naked in person before.
Emily stood up, and unclasped her belt. She then let out the slack in the belt, and let her jeans fall to the floor. She was wearing a pair of plain white panties. Emily turned around, facing exactly opposite of John. She then bent over, without bending her knees, and pulled her panties down her legs. She gave John a perfect view of her pussy and ass, and for the first time in John’s life, he was afraid of cumming in his pants.

Sorry this was such a short segment, I will put up a longer one tomorrow.

Last edited by Male Master; 07-17-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #19
Mascot
Account Banned

I love it! Please put up the next part ASAP.
Mascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #20
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

i agree it is sweet
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:35 PM   #21
Male Master

Smile Part VII

Part VII
At this point, John’s boner actually hurt a little, and he could very clearly feel it throbbing. Emily turned around and laid down on the floor. She had a neatly trimmed blonde landing strip. At first she just teased herself, letting her finger trail around her pussy. After a minute of this she stuck one of her fingers into her vagina and started slowly moving in and out. After a few minutes she put a second finger in, and continued.
John was excruciatingly turned on; he was on the verge of just whipping it out and jacking off, and not worrying about the consequences. The only reason he didn’t was because there were so many opportunities that would get ruined if he weirder everyone out right now.
After about five minutes, her hips started bucking in ecstasy, and after she was still for a few seconds before she sat up again. It became clear that she wasn’t going to put on her pants again as she said, “Truth or dare, John?”
“Truth; and I am okay with being involved in dares now, just to let you know.”
“Have you masturbated while thinking about anyone here? And if you have, name your favorite fantasy about each person.”
John had hoped for an easier question. He didn’t want to reveal the truth, but considering the dares, this was them letting him off easy.
“I’ve thought about you, Jennifer, and Amy.” He said grudgingly, feeling his face heat up. “For you and Amy I think about…you guys catching me watching you in the showers…” He looked around, this was really embarrassing information and he expected people to be laughing at him for it. The only person that laughed, however, was Amy who giggled when he finished.
“With Jennifer I think about a lot of different things, no particular thing.”
He looked at Jennifer then, expecting some kind of disgusted reaction. She seemed pleased if anything, and John hoped that some of his fantasies could come true tonight.
“Truth or dare?” he asked Jennifer.
“Dare!” she answered.
He spent a bit of time wondering what to tell her to do. He wanted to get the most out of it he could, but he didn’t want to scare her away, either. He decided to go with something daring.
“Give me a lap dance…naked.”
After saying that, he looked around quickly. He kept expecting someone to shake their head, or say he was going too far, but no one did. There was a catcall from Michael though, and this made him remember the situation he was in. One of his fantasies was coming true; a girl much sexier than his ex was actually going to give him a lap dance! He was going to get to see her naked!
He had completely missed the fact that she was wearing the same clothes as he had seen her change into. Because of this it look less than five seconds to go from “fully” clothed to completely naked. Her breasts were the perfect size, not big enough to sag when she got older, but big enough so that if she hugged you, you would notice.
It looked like she had shaved her pussy somewhat recently, so there was the beginning of hair, but nothing substantial. Once this was done, and John was busy staring, Michael got up and grabbed a chair, and John got up and sat down on it, without taking his eyes off Jennifer.
She proceeded to give him a fantastic lap dance. It was obvious that she had some considerable experience. She would constantly grind down on him, and the resulting feeling would be a mixture of ecstasy and the pain from his constricted penis.
After a few minutes of this, he had his eyes closed and was just managing to hang on, desperate not to orgasm. He was so involved in this struggle, that he didn’t hear the door open. It was only when he heard, “Enjoying yourself?” that he realized that someone new had joined the group.
The sound of the star of all his fantasies entering the room was enough to push him over the edge. He had the most massive orgasm he had ever had, coating himself and his underwear in sperm.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #22
Male Master

Smile Part VIII

I'm sorry it took me so long to post, any comments good or bad are appreciated!

Part VIII
Mrs. Barrows was in her lingerie again, and she looked as sexy as ever.
“John, do you mind if I strip a little more? I’m still hot…”
“Ya…no problem.” He replied as he got up to leave.
“Where are you going, John, afraid of me?” asked Mrs. Barrows, halting her unveiling.
“No, no.. I just have to… go to the bathroom.” John could feel his face heating up yet again.
Jennifer laughed, “Not to pee, I could feel the deflation as soon as he saw you, Darlene.”
“Oh, is that all it is,” said Mrs. Barrows, “you don’t have to go to the bathroom for that!”
“What do you mean?”
“Well…I can take care of you right here, if your okay with it.”
John could already feel his penis hardening again.
“Okay!” he replied.
“Just give me a sec…”
Mrs. Barrows reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She then simply let go as the tension was released and the bra snapped off, curling toward her breasts. Her breasts were fantastic. They were huge, and the nipples themselves looked a little like pencil erasers. He felt the compulsive need to bury himself in those enormous breasts. Mrs. Barrows then slid down her panties, revealing a little bit of pubic hair.
John watched, mesmerized. It was like something out of a dream. She was still at the door, and she walked over to where John stood, near the chair. Mrs. Barrows smiled as she undid John’s belt, letting his jeans fall to the floor.
Mrs. Barrows then pulled his boxers all the way down, bringing her mouth close to John’s penis. Before his mind could catch up, he grabbed Mrs. Barrows face and shoved it into his crotch. He closed his eyes. She started by licking all around his package. The wet touch was ecstasy. She then started sucking on his ballsack, and John opened his eyes, remembering all the people in the room with them.
Everyone in the room was looking at them. Michael, with longing, Amy and Emily with neutral expressions. Jennifer and Sarah were the most interesting by far. Jennifer was looking like she was enjoying the sight about as much as Michael, and Sarah was actually masturbating.
Mrs. Barrows finally took him in her mouth. He didn’t think that the ecstasy could increase, but the moment she started the blowjob, it was on another level altogether. He was actually glad that he had already came once, if he hadn’t this would have made him blow his load in ten seconds flat!
It was a few minutes later that Sarah let out a few sounds that John could relate to. Everyone but Mrs. Barrows turned to look at this and upon seeing it, Michael and Jennifer started masturbating as well.
Five minutes after that, Jennifer started letting out screams, and those screams combined with the amazing blowjob made John cum again. He was both disappointed and relieved. The feeling was fantastic, and he half wanted it to go on forever. At the same time, he was kind of nervous being the center of attention.
Mrs. Barrows swallowed it all, and stood up, licking her lips. John, following Emily’s example, decided to leave his pants off. After all, they had seen it all already, right? What was the point? John moved the chair against the wall, and they all resumed their circle. Mrs. Barrows sat to John’s left, and he was ecstatic. His two biggest fantasies were sitting on either side of him in a game of truth or dare! How could this get any better?
Old 07-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #23
Norse Fire

Cool Great Story

Dude, you're an evil GENIUS!!! Where did you come up with this idea?
Norse Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:00 PM   #24
blueboy

Shield

Awesome story. I like all of the little twists and side stories that go along with it. I would have to boost the previous rating to an 8.5/10
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk