Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #16
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Hilarious, yes, but I find it hard to believe it's accuracy. Here's what they did: spend about a month in NYC, the second biggest city in North America (Because as many people fail to recognize, the largest in North America is Mexico City, and the largest in the world is Tokyo.) In that month they interview at least 40 people a day, and end up with around 1200 interviews. From those they collect the worst.

Just to clear things up, I'm American and knew all the answers to those questions. I is really smart.
no they spent a few hours and asked a handful of ppl, you can tell who the americans are in this thread they are in such denial
Old 07-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #17
dfwchris

Send a message via Yahoo to dfwchris

one of the best quotes from A Fish Called Wanda (yeah, with that John Cleese, Monty Python Guy)

"Oh, you English are *so* superior, aren't you? Well, would you like to know what you'd be without us, the good ol' U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's what! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking *German!* Singing "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles...”

Otto (Kevin Kline)
Old 07-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #18
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwchris View Post
one of the best quotes from A Fish Called Wanda (yeah, with that John Cleese, Monty Python Guy)

"Oh, you English are *so* superior, aren't you? Well, would you like to know what you'd be without us, the good ol' U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's what! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking *German!* Singing "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles...”

Otto (Kevin Kline)
lol the usa did next to nothing in the world wars they were to pussy to even go in them until after like 3 years and still got their asses kicked, the number of their troops on paper was their main contribution
Old 07-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #19
dfwchris

Send a message via Yahoo to dfwchris

"we didn't lose Vietnam. It was a tie."
Old 07-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #20
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwchris View Post
"we didn't lose Vietnam. It was a tie."
no you lost, you lost bad
Old 07-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #21
whereswaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomed_soul89 View Post
lol the usa did next to nothing in the world wars they were to pussy to even go in them until after like 3 years and still got their asses kicked, the number of their troops on paper was their main contribution
Honestly? How can you work a computer while still being that historically uneducated?

Looking for a mistress, PM me
Old 07-04-2009, 10:53 PM   #22
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
BULL SHITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we may have not actually gone to war in the beggining but we DID supply other countries at war and no we didnt get oiur asses kicked WE KICKED ASS the ALLIES were gettijng their asses kicked UNTIL we came along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And WHO was it that invented the Atomic bomb and used it to end the war? THATS RIGHT the United States of America! (and yes i know the japanese were the only enemies left but it still ended the war) and as I recall canada wasnt even IN THE WAR so even if we had done next to nothing we still would have done more then you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.

Last edited by dragonator; 07-04-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #23
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
BULL SHITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we may have not actually gone to war in the beggining but we DID supply other countries at war and no we didnt get oiur asses kicked WE KICKED ASS the ALLIES were gettijng their asses kicked UNTIL we came along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And WHO was it that invented the Atomic bomb and used it to end the war? THATS RIGHT the United States of America! (and yes i know the japanese were the only enemies left but it still ended the war) and as I recall canada wasnt even IN THE WAR so even if we had done next to nothing we still would have done more then you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you supplied them for a price lol, and yea the US did get your asses kicked at the battles you actually fought. And a German scientist invented the bomb you guys just used it to kill innocent women and children and Canada was in the war way before the US both times lol learn your history retard we just don't brag as much we did way more then you guys lol fuck Americans are stupid
Old 07-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #24
dragonator
getDare Devil

and btw Americans as a whole arent stupid we have our dumbasses like everyone and yes wer ignorant of the world once again in general im not saying every single American is ignorant just the majority as we just really dot care no offense but what you do is your buissness and what we do is ours and theres no real reason either of us needs to know about it but ignorance and stupidety are NOT the same thing. And here is all the proof I feel I need If we were stupid would we have been the first society to obtain the mnost powerful weapon that has been invented to this day?

I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #25
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
you supplied them for a price lol, and yea the US did get your asses kicked at the battles you actually fought. And a German scientist invented the bomb you guys just used it to kill innocent women and children and Canada was in the war way before the US both times lol learn your history retard we just don't brag as much we did way more then you guys lol fuck Americans are stupid
i did learn my history and we didnt steal it from a german scientist he may have invented it first (i dunno like i said tho ignorance and stupidity are not the same thing) no we didnt get our asses kicked in the battles we fought we kicked ass you need to learn your history and also would you be willing to give millions of dollars worth of equipment away for free? i thought not and in every history book i have seen i have never read the word "Canada" in relation to the world wars i have read plenty of other countries but i have never read the word canada
and my firm beleive is that in war there are no innocents

Last edited by dragonator; 07-04-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #26
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

while I find this video fucking funny, and I also see a part of the people of the USA being not very educated concerning matters that are outside the USA... the video is of course cut in a way to make the point clear and does not represent all Americans...
Old 07-04-2009, 11:21 PM   #27
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
i did learn my history and we didnt steal it from a german scientist he may have invented it first (i dunno like i said tho ignorance and stupidity are not the same thing) no we didnt get our asses kicked in the battles we fought we kicked ass you need to learn your history and also would you be willing to give millions of dollars worth of equipment away for free? i thought not and in every history book i have seen i have never read the word "Canada" in relation to the world wars i have read plenty of other countries but i have never read the word canada
and my firm beleive is that in war there are no innocents
lol no you got your asses kicked there were like only two major battles you guys fought in that you actually won between both World Wars, the scientist deflected to America because it was the safest place for him at the time that was willing to pay for him to continue his research and frankly if he left you wouldn't have nukes which is the only power you have ever had and the reason you have never seen Canada in relation to the world wars is because your American lol

In 1915, the second Battle of Ypres established the reputation of the Canadians as a fighting force as they held their ground against chlorine gas attacks.

The Battle of Beaumont Hamel on the opening day of the Battle of the Somme was a slaughter for the Allies, and the 1st Newfoundland Regiment was virtually annihilated.

Battle of Vimy Ridge
Massive preparations led up to the successful capture of Vimy Ridge by the Canadian Corps, the first time Canadians fought as a national unit.

Battle of Passchendaele
Arguments over strategy, heavy rains, and mud marked the controversial three-month battle at Passchendaele, also known as the Third Battle of Ypres.

Battle of the Somme
This World War I battle nearly annihilated the Newfoundland Regiment and gave the Canadian Corps a reputation as shock troops. From Veterans Affairs Canada.

Here's the link were I got that info there are links for more info http://canadaonline.about.com/od/ww1..._I_Battles.htm

Here's some for WW2

http://www.secondworldwar.co.uk/canada.html

Last edited by doomed_soul89; 07-04-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:25 PM   #28
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

you two calm down!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:26 PM   #29
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Hey I'm just setting the record straight, educating the ignorant if you will (he admitted that Americans are ignorant not a flame)
Old 07-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #30
dragonator
getDare Devil

Quote:
lol no you got your asses kicked there were like only two major battles you guys fought in that you actually won between both World Wars, the scientist deflected to America because it was the safest place for him at the time that was willing to pay for him to continue his research and frankly if he left you wouldn't have nukes which is the only power you have ever had and the reason you have never seen Canada in relation to the world wars is because your American lol

In 1915, the second Battle of Ypres established the reputation of the Canadians as a fighting force as they held their ground against chlorine gas attacks.

The Battle of Beaumont Hamel on the opening day of the Battle of the Somme was a slaughter for the Allies, and the 1st Newfoundland Regiment was virtually annihilated.

Battle of Vimy Ridge
Massive preparations led up to the successful capture of Vimy Ridge by the Canadian Corps, the first time Canadians fought as a national unit.

Battle of Passchendaele
Arguments over strategy, heavy rains, and mud marked the controversial three-month battle at Passchendaele, also known as the Third Battle of Ypres.

Battle of the Somme
This World War I battle nearly annihilated the Newfoundland Regiment and gave the Canadian Corps a reputation as shock troops. From Veterans Affairs Canada.

Here's some for WW2

http://www.secondworldwar.co.uk/canada.html
like i said ignorance and stupidity are not the same thing! do you know how many times a day he average cat poops? no? then by you logic your stupid. the reason you dont know isnt that your stupid its THAT YOU DONT CARE!!!!!!!!! and yes we won multiple major battles throught both wars i only know about world war two very much as its the only one i casre about because my Granpa fought in it

the Battle of Iwo Jima
the Battle of the Middway
Operation Overlord
and the battle in Africa (cant rember the name my hypothyrodism gives me a bad memory)
just to name a few

also the bit about us not having anything else? WRONG did you forget about our hydrogen bombs? you know the little things that are as powerful as 100 atomic bombs?

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk