Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2016, 09:18 AM   #16
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Look great so far. I really need to come up with SOME ideas....
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 09:27 AM   #17
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

http://content4.coedcherry.com/kiss-...139018/004.jpg

Always liked these types of poses.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:06 AM   #18
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

They look great so far!

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:31 PM   #19
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Shadow's "oiled up" photo has been uploaded and I should hopefullllly get to a few others later on tonight.

In the meantime, enjoy a bonus gif of me getting distracted during the oiling.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 06-04-2016, 12:42 PM   #20
SluttyPenguin

Wow! Very nice. I'll think of a pose for you.

Likes~ Humiliation, Public, Bondage, Pet Play, Soap Tasting, Forced Orgasms
Soft Limits~ Pain, Scat, Family, Denial (ONLY as a punishment)
Hard Limits~ Pics/Audio, Blood

Toys I have: I have 2 vibrators, one's smaller and has a remote control, and the other is bigger, with low-med-high settings. I have a few clamps for my nipples as well. I also own a sybian and a butt plug.

Dare me
PM Dares
SluttyPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:46 PM   #21
ksoma
getDare Succubus

We greatly appreciate your distraction!

Try a whipped cream bikini. Shaving cream might work better, but you should be able to eat it when the pic is done!
Old 06-04-2016, 02:09 PM   #22
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

I think your bum needs the same oily treatment!

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:

Old 06-04-2016, 02:16 PM   #23
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Just go somewhere interesting and scenic outdoors, get naked and take some photos. Remember to have a bush or something in front of your privates or GD won't allow them. But good scenery makes the photo. There may be rocks or other things to sit on or put a foot on to vary the pose. You can do some with the camera pointing up between your feet or some with you bent over.

Or get sort of daring. Do it in the very early morning when most people are in bed. Then take nude photos in places where you should not be nude - public places.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 02:24 PM   #24
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I didnt even see that gif until just now thats just absolutely amazing and a huge bonus Thanks for being awesome and sharing your distraction with us!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:31 PM   #25
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely stunning. I'll have to think of some more poses

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:17 PM   #26
Ice20
Account Banned

the gif is mesmerising,

its not the most wild or exciting suggestion but ive always wanted to see someone recreate the kink talk cartoon on the kink talk home page, the girl is sitting down in her red thong browsing the web (presumably kink talk haha). An exact match minus the face of that picture would be great, maybe then a male would have to do the male one haha
Ice20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:53 PM   #27
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I'm still working on a bunch of them since I don't have as much free time as I'd like, but I may have to skip the public ones.. I'll try to attempt some semi-public, but even then they won't be done very quickly.

As for the kinktalk suggestion, I'm not sure where that example is? I can try to do my own interpretation of that based off what I think you want since I don't see that image.

Unfortunately, I don't have shaving cream/whipped cream [I use a weird expensive shaving lotion that I don't think would work and I don't want to use that up for a photo . I also don't have suspenders or proper stockings.. but I do have knee socks. I also don't have any skirts, but I do have dresses. So for photos involving those I'll have to make some substitutions. I also don't have shiny leggings, but I could try to sub them out for yoga pants instead.

I tried to do an oil shot of my ass, but it was an afterthought and my computer was getting way too messy! I'll keep that one on my to-do list though.

For the people that have messaged me privately/kik'd me, I haven't forgotten about you! This goes for everyone whose photo suggestions that I haven't gotten to yet. I'm going to try to do them all, or at least tweak the bits I don't like for some photos and attempt them in my own way.. but I also don't have a ton of time to spend on photos at once. I'll do my best to update as frequently as I can.

ALSO, for those of you messaging me saying I'm a slut/whore/etc. and those of you who message me solely because you see my kik in my signature without bothering to read anything else about me.. you guys are the reason why girls don't often post photos or want to play casually. You're lucky I already know I'm too good for you and don't value your opinion, otherwise you'd ruin the fun for everyone. Mind your manners gentlemen.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 06-04-2016, 08:02 PM   #28
ksoma
getDare Succubus

If you are willing to do wedgies (if not, disregard) you could so a suspenders wedgie using a thong. If not your thing, then not your thing. If it is, the suspender pic could still happen, in a way!

For the shiny leggings, you could go with wetlook. Soak the leggings in your sink before you put them on. Gives a similar effect.

Do you own a trench coat? You could do a nude flash with the coat. Of course, because we can't have nudity... hmm... ah, set camera on timer, face away from it, and pull the coat open and down to your lower back/butt. We see bare back and proof that you are flashing. If pull low enough for some crack we see you are bottomless too. Best done outside, nice sunny day. Don't actually have to flash anyone. It can be private. Just the flasher image works.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:00 PM   #29
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

a nice and easy one, just a thin white t shirt, completely soaked it works on boobs and bum lol

Do you have any silk ties or belts? Like from lingerie?

Limits:

Old 06-04-2016, 10:07 PM   #30
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Wear a belt horizontally across your tits, covering your nipples. Wear another belt starting at the horizontal one and going down between your legs, covering your pussy. Make them both tight for added effect.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samdiatmh for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
albums, photos, request thread, suggestions