Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-30-2017, 06:36 PM   #16
DareFiend
getDare Addict

A great thread. I'm still eager to know if anyone has actually done one of these. I've done a lot of naked public dares. One time the person I was with who was giving me the dares told a person nearby that we were about to do this, and that he might want to step away if he wished. He did.

The thing that concerns me about these dares, though, is that it brings other people into your kink whether they want to be there or not - simply giving them the note does this. I know a lot of exhibitionists like to be seen by people who were not expecting to see a naked person. I prefer not to involve others who aren't explicitly there for the same purpose as I am. I do enjoy the risk of possibly being seen, but my goal is to get away with naked in public without being seen or disrupting others. Or at least not confronting them directly.... Sorry for the long comment. Possibly some will find it helfpul in thinking about this dare?

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:47 PM   #17
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

It would be nice to read some reports if anyone does do some. I like them because although you're involving a stranger you're asking their permission and they can say no.

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:34 PM   #18
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default A slap in the face

I am glad that this thread was bumped. I had been thinking about doing something like this for a long while. The idea I have was for something too complicated. It will take a while to compose it with its options and detail. So, for now, I will deliver a simpler short one.

Situation
Any public area, best if it is normally quiet, but it does not have to be. A library or a quiet restaurant would be great. Approach a woman of about your age that does not look to be physically threatening, even frail.

The Note
The person who has handed you this note is completing a Dare from the forums on GetDare.com. He is asking that you help him in completing this dare to have a woman slap him on his face. Will you lend your hand to help him?

If you wear glasses...
If you agree nod your head and allow him to remove my glasses. Then think about about a time when you really wanted to slap someone, but didn't, and smack him across his face.
Otherwise...
If you agree then think about about a time when you really wanted to slap someone, but didn't, and smack him across his face.

If you don't agree please have a wonderful day.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #19
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Post The high heel shopping letter as promised

High Heal Letter

This is an example of the letter to be given to a lady helper at a shoe store. There would be many options. One would choose various options and create at least six letters in identical envelopes. One of them would be very easy and not so embarrassing, one would be very embarrassing and the rest on between. The deliverer of the letter will not know the extent of the letter he is giving. If the letter I'd rejected he won't be getting it back, so he won't know if he still has the tough one. He must continue on to the next shoe shop.
I had originally thought of doing this while on a long drive (about 8 hours). It would be tough to walk into the hotel or to fill the gas tank with high heels locked on.
Hello,
The man that has presented this to you has been dared to perform this adventure. You are being asked to help. Please read this letter in full. The ten dollars enclosed is yours for your participation. If you feel you cannot help and another in your establishment might, please pass this on. If there is a better time in the day or week tell him that he will need an appointment.
He does not know exactly know the details of this letter. I have discussed many possibilities. Much of what he will experience will be a surprise. Note the name written over the seal of the envelope. This is to show that he has not peeked inside.
He is to buy a pair of high heel shoes. He has little experience in wearing or walking in heels. He may have to try on several pairs in order to find a suitable height. Please begin with a very high heel and work your way down slowly.
He needs to be able to walk 20 steps without teetering. You need not tell him 20. Having him walk to the far end of the store and back will be fine. Have fun.
You may select the style. But I would prefer a T top and not a platform. Choose any color but a white or pastel.
He has a target price of $xxx dollars to spend. But his budget is twice that. You may persuade him to buy two pairs with his budget. If so he ought to wear one of the pairs leaving your store.
He ought to take your instructions without grumbling. If he does grumble or is uncooperative in any way call him "Martha". This first time you can do this in a low voice. After that feel free to speak as loud as you wish so others may hear plainly. If he continues any bad behavior say something like "If you continue this bad behavior you're going out of here wearing your new shoes home." If he does, can you hold his old shoes until closing or until the next day?
If there are other sales people available who may find this amusing call them over to help.
He will likely be wearing long pants. You may have him roll the hem up to above his calves so you can "see how great they look" on him.
If the shoes have open toes you can comment about painting his nails to match the shoes.
Lastly, please write any comments you have, including any amusements, on the back of this paper. If you have nothing to add, discard this letter. If you do have a note for me put this letter in the enclosed envelope, seal it, and write either your first name or mine across the seal. I would like to content of this letter to remain a secret.
Thank you for your time
Jenny
Options:
Target price and budget for the shoes
Also buy polish
Also buy hose (if available)
Wear the new shoes home
Have the girl hold the old shoes until near closing or the next day.
Have the girl discard the old shoes
Walk a London distance without teetering
When you have narrowed the selection down to two or three pairs. Ask him to select the pair he wants to take home. He is to show you by kissing the toe of the shoe. If it is only a peck, tell him "you can do better than that. Make it a sloppy one." If you enjoyed that "Better do the other one to be fair. They are twins." Then "you have to buy them now after putting all that slobber on 'em".
Calling him Martha, Nancy or some other woman's name.
Have the girl decide the color of the shoe.
Have the girl schedule an appointment for the next day. Then share the letter with others, coworkers and or friends who may be there to help or just to be entertained.
Have him roll up the legs of his pants to his knees.
Include a loop of cable or chain and a padlock to lock the shoe on his left foot. He may remove his right shoe for driving. The letter should say that the writer has the keys.
Punish any grumbling, talking back, or disrespect. With calling him xxxx in a voice that others may hear.
Have him thank the girl by kissing the toes of her shoes, her behind, wherever she likes, if she likes.
Have him spend part of his budget on a gift card to be used next time.
Have her to tell him to wear a skirt next time he visits.
Wear seamed stockings under socks and shoes.
Pay with a credit card. Have the girl repeat his name as he leaves. Ex: "Come again soon Mister Smith." So you know she knows your name.
I am reasonably certain that I had more options when I thought of this several years ago. Perhaps the reader can send their options to me. I will compile them and republish when I have significantly more.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk