Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: How many pictures, videos and live shows?
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented picture nor videos of myself on the internet. 26 16.56%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented videos of myself on the internet, only a few pictures. 36 22.93%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented videos of myself on the internet, but lots of pictures. 11 7.01%
I have never disclosed any sexually oriented pictures of myself on the internet, only videos. 3 1.91%
I did disclose lots of sexually oriented pictures of myself and a few videos on the internet. 17 10.83%
I did disclose lots of sexually oriented pictures and videos of myself on the internet. 7 4.46%
I have done a few sexually oriented live shows, but did not disclose any picture nor videos. 4 2.55%
I have done a few sexually oriented live shows and disclosed pictures or videos of myself of myself. 31 19.75%
I have done lots of sexually oriented live shows and disclosed lots of pictures or videos of myself. 22 14.01%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2015, 04:50 PM   #16
Tiwim54

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know? No

2. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to strangers? Yes (no face)

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know? No

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers? Yes (no face)

5. Have you done any live shows being naked for someone you know? No

6. Have you done any live shows being naked for strangers? No

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?) Masturbate and cum

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF) I would be so ashamed

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)? Yes

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here. No, I chicken out.
Tiwim54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:25 PM   #17
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know? yes

2. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to strangers? yes

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know? no

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers? yes

5. Have you done any live shows being naked for someone you know? no
6. Have you done any live shows being naked for strangers?no

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?)anal dildo while in bondage

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF) I would be embarrassed and not sure how they would react

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)? yes

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here.
No face for me.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:45 PM   #18
Cherry Sunic

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know?
Yea

2. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to strangers?
If xHamster counts

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know?
Nope

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers?
Nope

5. Have you done any live shows being naked for someone you know?
Yea

6. Have you done any live shows being naked for strangers?
Yea

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?)
Ate my cum off my hand (I rarely do that because I hate the way my hand feels afterwards)

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF)
I've had a friend who tried using it over me, but I just don't care and he gave up

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)?
No

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here.
No, never face pics unless I know someone for a while
Cherry Sunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 02:52 PM   #19
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

yes I have
yes
3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know?
No only because I have no digital videos
4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers?
No
Yes
Yes
7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?)
Masterbate oral sex and yes I sent it
8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF)
So what they have seen me nude and more
9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)?
No
ok
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 05:44 PM   #20
slavepuptx

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Hard to say what was most kinkiest. Probably the time I gunged myself with lots of custard, chocolate sauce, and oatmeal while wearing a diaper, chastity, and chain collar.

I would be mortified but don't think he would judge

Most are publicly available, but none with my face or any real identifiers

No, I've shown my face and sent photos to a select few though

Punishment: drink piss,spanking,cbt,messy,plug,chastity
Limits: permanent,scat,public,family,anal,face
Toys & Fun Stuff

PM me Padded and i will immediately put on a diaper and wear it until it leaks.
PM me Exchange and one of your PM dares for me to do
PM me KikStrip and your kik, and I will send you a nude pic
PM me bounce and I will do 30 naked jumping jacks
PM me ReUse # (1-5) and I will wear the same underwear for # days
slavepuptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:31 PM   #21
DevilsPlaything

Yes

no

yes

no

yes

yes.

Perverted sex involving my dog. My girlfriend took the pics/vids and she has them. I haven't sent them to anyone though.

I don't even know. I would be beyond humiliated.

Obviously my girlfriend has some so they aren't completely secure but I keep the ones I have of myself encrypted.

I'm not really brave enough.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:47 AM   #22
lifeisaflower69

Yes and no, I've sent pic to a mistress, I've met few times

Yes often, on getdare, and other kink web site

No

no

no

Yes on chaturbate, 10 times at least

Cuming on my gf boots and lick it (sended to a master)
Fuck me doggy style while crossdressed (online on fetlife and kinktalk)

It will be the worst day of my life, I really don't know wall I will do, leave my country, kill him, kill me ...?

Not really, try to hide my face only

Not at all
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:28 AM   #23
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Heart Amy's Answers

Yes to my boyfriend
Nope
Yes to my boyfriend
Nope
Nope
Nope
On picture: a picture of his toothbrush in my pussy
On video: naked, only wearing nipple and clit clamps telling him that I'm waiting
I would be ashamed
Yes, I'm carefull about that

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:27 AM   #24
gbdare

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know? Yes, to my girlfriend, and a few pics to a small circle of friends I've met at clothing-optional beaches.

Yes, but unlike a lot of guys who send unsolicited pics, I only send them to people who request nude pics.

Yes, same as with pics.

Yes, same as with pics.

Yes, for my girlfriend and past women I've dated.

Yes, I've stripped in front of gay and bisexual men and masturbated for them to watch. I also used to do a lot of live webcam shows.

Fucked myself in the ass with a flashlight - and yes, I sent it.

I kind of have two best friends, one of whom is my long-time girlfriend. She's seen my kinkiest pictures and it's fine. My other best friend is kind of a prudish guy, so it would definitely be awkward for him to see my kinkiest pic. I doubt he'd say anything about it to me though.

Well, a lot of my pics/videos are completely unsecured as they are posted online where others could download and spread them. But I keep my pics and videos very secure at home on an external drive in an encrypted file in case something ever happens to me and my family goes through my computer, lol!

I almost feel bad about posting my pic on the same page as that gorgeous shot of Amy, but since you asked...

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:45 PM   #25
Allykat

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Probably bondage and yes I did

Meh, good for her I guess. I don't really care if someone were to come across it and somehow recognize it's me

No

Pass

Likes, dislikes and limits
Allykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:02 PM   #26
Twins

1. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to someone you know? Yes

2. Have you ever send a picture of your naked self to strangers? No

3. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to someone you know? Yes

4. Have you ever send a video of your naked self doing sexually oriented things to strangers? No

5. Have you done any live shows being naked for someone you know? Once

6. Have you done any live shows being naked for strangers? No

7. What was the most kinky thing you ever did on a picture or on video? (did you send it?) losing my virginity and no

8. What if your best friend found your kinkiest picture of you somewhere on the internet? (WHAT IF) wouldn’t be surprised

9. Did you secure all your sexually oriented pictures and videos (as far as you know)? Yea

10. Are you daring enough to post a (non sexually oriented) picture of your face or whole body and post it in an album or in this thread? If so, do it and post the link to your picture or post the picture here. No

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:12 PM   #27
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

Nipples clamped with clothes hanger, connected to chastity belt with dildo in ass and hands locked with hand cuffs behind back
i did send it

i imagine it would be the same as when he found them on my PC by accident, pretend he didnt see them

NO

no

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:41 PM   #28
despard

Yes

Yes, a great many times.

No

No

No

Yes

A high-angle shot of myself hogtied and naked (yes)

Just in case, I keep an updated plan on how to disappear from contact with everyone I know and live amongst wolves for the rest of my days.

No

Already done, it's my avatar. I can't seem to get a pic that does justice to just how magnificent my moustache is, though.
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:02 PM   #29
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

At least vote in the poll above and if you are a honest person, then answer the questions written below also.

No

Yes using Kik

No

Yes

Not that I know of, as didnt know who was watching

Yes

Masterbating for both

I would be very embarassed

Nope

No I would not do any pictures or video that shows face

Last edited by exhib1; 02-18-2018 at 04:13 PM.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:12 PM   #30
Just_a_subguy

No

No

No

No

No

Yes

Used a dildo in my ass on a live cam. Recorded me sucking my own cock, but didn't send it anywhere.

I'd be extremely embarrassed and humiliated.

Yes

Probably not

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cam, questions, truth