Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2015, 07:21 PM   #16
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMonki View Post
Well if you're dying to turn it up, turn it up to 2. Put on the collar with the clamps and go find two random household objects (spoons, markers, idk get creative) that you can put in your ass. Once you find your new "toys" you can take off the clamps, but leave on the collar.

Put in your first toy and turn up the vibe to 3. Fuck yourself with the "toy" and edge yourself with your other hand. Once you've edged, lower the vibe back to 2, switch to the second "toy." Now put your vibe up to 4 and edge again! when you finish, put the vibe back on 1 and tell us about the objects you used and how it went.
I really suck at edging, so I would prefer not to get too close to the edge. And I am already wearing the plug and I would prefer not to fuck my ass (Yes, I know I'm being picky, but I like just having the plug sit inside of me)

And does that mean I can take off the leash and dog collar?

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
[23:52:04] RiskyFlame: techiegirl is very real
#modapproved

techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:35 PM   #17
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesterr86 View Post
yes then go back to 1.

one cycle
stand 1 , hump 1minute,different object
stand 2 , hump 1minute,different object
stand 3 , hump 1minute,different object
stand 4 , hump 1minute,different object
REPORT:

Cycle 1:
So, the first object I humped was a door handle and the vibe was on the second speed. It was kind of hard as I had to stand on my toes for the door handle to hit my cunt.

Second object (3rd speed) was the leash between my legs (yes, I essentially humped the air, shut up)

Third Object (4th speed) was my bathroom counter. This one was pretty embarrassing as I was in front of a mirror

Cycle 2:
1st speed: a dinning room chair leg
2nd speed: The dinning room table
3rd speed: a pillow
4th speed: The arm of a sofa

Cycle 3:
1st speed: a bookshelf
2nd speed: a nightstand
3rd speed: the doorhandle of my closet
4th speed: a pillar near my front door

All in all, I'm horny beyond belief and I almost came a few times (but I didn't) I'm back to sitting in the office chair, but I turned off the vibe

Thank you so much for the dare

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 07:48 PM   #18
meesterr86

i only count 11, shouldnt there be 15?

Limits: extreme public, extreme pain, scat, family

Loves: Dirty talk, orgasm control, getting joi, playing online
meesterr86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:53 PM   #19
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

You said to do the cycle 3 times and I did..? And there are only 11 instead of 12 because I didn't have to hump an object for 1 minute on the lowest speed in the first cycle

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 07:54 PM   #20
meesterr86

Quote:
Put it on Stand 2 ,find yourself something else in your room. Hump it for 1 minute. Put it on stand 3 . Hump something else in your room for 1 minute. Put it on stand 4. findsomething else to grind inyour appartement. Repeat this for cycle 3 times. So 15 times change then stand ,15 times humping different object. No TOUCHING WITH YOUR HAND IS ALLOWED and NO ORGASM EITHER. At least not yet.

good luck
i think its pretty clear

Limits: extreme public, extreme pain, scat, family

Loves: Dirty talk, orgasm control, getting joi, playing online
meesterr86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:56 PM   #21
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
i think its pretty clear
It isn't to me, so I only humped 11 objects. Sue me

Besides, I was running out of objects to hump

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 08:06 PM   #22
LilMonki

Quote:
Put it on Stand 2 ,find yourself something else in your room. Hump it for 1 minute. Put it on stand 3 . Hump something else in your room for 1 minute. Put it on stand 4. findsomething else to grind inyour appartement. Repeat this for cycle 3 times. So 15 times change then stand ,15 times humping different object. No TOUCHING WITH YOUR HAND IS ALLOWED and NO ORGASM EITHER. At least not yet.

good luck
This is the confusing part, it would have been more clear if you had said "repeat this cycle 3 more times.

It seems like maybe you would like to cool down, possibly play with some of your other likes for a while. (Ice/Wedgies/Humiliation)

Keep in your plug, put on a pair of panties. Use the leash behind your back tied to your panties to give yourself a nice wedgie. Put several ice cubes down the font of your panties. Watch yourself in the mirror as the ice melts giving the appearance that you've wet yourself like a little kid.

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/P1z6Bt8.png

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki

Last edited by LilMonki; 05-23-2015 at 08:22 PM.
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 08:12 PM   #23
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This is the confusing part, it would have been more clear if you had said "repeat this cycle 3 more times.

It seems like maybe you would like to cool down, possibly play with some of your other likes for a while. (Ice/Wedgies/Humiliation)

Keep in your plug, put on a pair of panties. Use the leash behind your back tied to your panties to give yourself a nice wedgie. Put several ice cubes down the font of your panties. Watch yourself in the mirror as the ice melts giving the appearance that you've wet yourself like a little kid.
Thank you so much! I'm a little confused about how I should give myself a wedgie with the leash and should I stop using the vibe?

Any preference to the number of ice cubes?

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 08:17 PM   #24
LilMonki

Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
Thank you so much! I'm a little confused about how I should give myself a wedgie with the leash and should I stop using the vibe?

Any preference to the number of ice cubes?
give yourself a break from the vibe, save it for your grand finale of the night. What I've envisioned with the leash is taking the end up one leg hole and out the other, then pulling up on the end pulling the back of the panties up.

As for a number, 4 or 5 should be enough to make the front nice an embarrassingly wet

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 08:45 PM   #25
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
give yourself a break from the vibe, save it for your grand finale of the night. What I've envisioned with the leash is taking the end up one leg hole and out the other, then pulling up on the end pulling the back of the panties up.

As for a number, 4 or 5 should be enough to make the front nice an embarrassingly wet
REPORT:
Fun dare, although I get bored easily.

I was wearing a dark purple pair of panties, but those wouldn't really show how wet they got, so I changed into a simple bright red pair of panties.

I put 5 ice cubes down the front (because I was not gonna wimp out with 4) and I audibly gasped when they hit my bare skin.

The wedgie was kind of difficult as the leash is pretty long. So, I wrapped it around my panties a few times before securing it off to the collar, leaving me very very wedgied haha

I am currently sitting on the a towel in the office chair in my very wet panties with the wedgie leash combo still in.

Thank you so much!

UPDATE: I removed the leash and collar as I was kind of being choked, although the wedgie is still in

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Last edited by techiegirl; 05-23-2015 at 08:50 PM.
Old 05-23-2015, 11:45 PM   #26
missygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Soak some underwear in cold water and freeze them for a little while, just long enough to make them really cold. Preferably use some small, tight underwear or a thong. Choose a spot when you can hang from the front of the underwear easily enough (if you can't hang then dangle, but you must have considerable pressure) and place the vibrator in an area that is reachable but you have to apply an almost painful amount of pressure to yourself to reach it. You cannot remove the wedgie until you've cum (or alternatively edged) using the vibrator.
Limits: pics/vids,public,extreme pain,messy,master,changing/pushing limits
Currently not for looking for any long-term slaves so stop asking!
Do not PM me random dares. I will simply ignore you.
I have an electric toothbrush, hair brush, clothes pegs and other household materials available but do not live alone.
missygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:09 AM   #27
lonelypunishment
Distinguished Member

put a thong on backwards and give your self a wedgie now rub your clit till orgasim wile cumming you must pull on your thong till it rips

likes: pee play, bladder control, bondage, pain, hidden public, body writing, love being submissive and used

limits: Family, cam, poo, public, perment, illegal, edging
lonelypunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:11 AM   #28
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missygirl View Post
Soak some underwear in cold water and freeze them for a little while, just long enough to make them really cold. Preferably use some small, tight underwear or a thong. Choose a spot when you can hang from the front of the underwear easily enough (if you can't hang then dangle, but you must have considerable pressure) and place the vibrator in an area that is reachable but you have to apply an almost painful amount of pressure to yourself to reach it. You cannot remove the wedgie until you've cum (or alternatively edged) using the vibrator.
Okay, well I can't hang or dangle anywhere so I'm not really sure what you're talking about?

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-24-2015, 12:13 AM   #29
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelypunishment View Post
put a thong on backwards and give your self a wedgie now rub your clit till orgasim wile cumming you must pull on your thong till it rips
I really like my thongs, so I'm not going to rip any of them and as I've already stated, once I orgasm I'm kind of done playing, so I'd prefer to just edge or tease myself

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-24-2015, 01:42 AM   #30
Thundereye

For this you will need:
-One of your collars, which of them you may chose what you would prefer.
-Your black suction anal plug and one of the princess, here again chose which one you do prefer.
-The egg vibrator and you should prepare a few icecubes.

Now that you are hopefully prepared with everything we can start. First of put the collar on if you are not all ready wearring one, use the black suction anal plug to get your butt stuffed nicely, lube it if it is necessary. Take a position that is exposing, that if you were to be cought and some one were to walk into your room that person would be able to see your most private spots, your pussy, your ass perhaps even your breasts. Doggystyle, bent over on your knees should work good for those, here again chose what you would prefer.

Now that you are in position, go ahead and start enjoying yourself, use your hands to your extend to pleasure you, I want that you completly enjoy yourself, but yet you are not allowed to orgasm. So everytime you get close edge yourself, it is important for you to remember how many times you edged in total until this point. Your goal for this task is to edge atleast 6 more times, take the time you need to complete it without cumming. After you done that I want you to tally all the edges up, now divide this numer with 2. If the number can not be divided by two, take the next higher number that can be.

Now you should have your number X, X will be the amount of icecubes you are going to need now, so go ahead and get those icecubes. I want you to equally distribute them into your holes, so if you ended up with the number 4 for example, 2 mouth, 2 pussy.Keep them in as long as you can preferably until they melted. When they melted you should be "cooled" down a little bit, now that you teased yourself that much you can either chose to wait for more dares or tasks or you may just continue here and receive your orgasm.

Spoiler:
Now if you chose to continue with mine, get your vibrator egg and keep it on your clitoris, you now may chose to pleasure yourself how ever you desire, if you are close to cumming I want you to say: "I could not handle to tease my aching pussy" just for some added and soft humiliation. Then you are allowed to cum:p

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
Thundereye is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, fun