Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-14-2009, 07:58 AM   #16
yours_truly

totally. i hope i can serve someone like that someday
yours_truly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #17
masterlucifersbitch

Send a message via AIM to masterlucifersbitch Send a message via MSN to masterlucifersbitch Send a message via Yahoo to masterlucifersbitch

i tried this today in the town with my master its soooo fun! this isnt a punishment at all...embarasing but sooo not punishment

Last edited by masterlucifersbitch; 05-29-2009 at 02:00 PM.
masterlucifersbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #18
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlucifersbitch View Post
ooh id love to try this and be walked around on a leash! if only i had a master evil enough...
Been there, done that.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #19
CJR3000

Another addition which has on brushed on but not said outright is to only allow the puppy to pee/poop outside on the grass. Then use the hose to clean them off since dogs, of course, don't use toilet paper. (Or could lick their "paw" with their tongue and use that, if their into that)

Limits: Heavy Pain, definite exposure,
CJR3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #20
Psychoclaw

Would love to have someone do this to me, maybe with additional dogs?

Yes: Nudity, Public, Humiliation, Slavery, Bondage, Leashes, Pet Play
No: Excrement, Injuries, Family, Dangerous, Permament, Minors
Psychoclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:22 AM   #21
Jslave
getDare Sweetheart

I adore puppy play, I would love to use a cage and a novelty butt plug in the shape of a dog's tail. One thing, however, that turns me off is when real dogs are thrown into the mix.

To me this is cruel and dangerous. However, puppy play as a punishment may not work, as for some people it's a reward
Old 05-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #22
sunnystreet88
Account Banned

Makes me horny
sunnystreet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #23
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

Young slave pups are the cutest, they are agile and light enough to enable them to jump around like a real pup. I saw one on youtube that was so real you'd think the boy was raised with dogs all his life, I think he must have been hypnotised as he yelped and whimpered and played so lifelike. This vid, if I can find it, would be a good one for a slave pup to model from. I'll add it as an edit when I see it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2PJC1G333w

Last edited by EnigmaNZ; 08-03-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: add url.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #24
bi_chicka_381
Account Banned

I very much so would like this. I would definitely be iffy about anything public, but everything else I would enjoy.
bi_chicka_381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #25
dragonator
getDare Devil

i would LOVE to do this

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #26
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

This would be a blast to do with a slave, if and when I get one, as a reward or punishment depending on their inclinations. I doubt I'd want her to do this 24/7, but making her do it occasionally or for a weekend would be awesome. The first dare I posted earlier today would be a good way to help them get used to crawling on all fours, and would give you the added pleasure of watching them yelp (pun?) in pain if the clothespins came off. You could also make them wrap up their hands in duct tape so to simulate paws. Alernatively, by some of those fuzzy, claw-shaped slippers. If you used tape, your slave could get the tape off using some scissors or a knife that would have been set out on the ground in advance. This isn't an issue if your slave lives with you or near you, however, as you can just release them yourself.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #27
whatup

i would love to do this properly
i have only ever drunk out a bowl with out using hands

dislikes(but will do)-all other wedgies ,

limits-friends,family,public,pictures,anal(exept for pee holding,swirlies
not sure about bondage
whatup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #28
primo the beast

haha i haven't been on in a while so i havent been able to c all the comments so sorry for bringing it back up but o welllll... thatnks for all of the comments. as far as actually making them walk on all fours u can take their havends as paws, and another thing that is a little hrder to get to stay but if u find a way to tie their feet to their thighs as if they were squatting it forces them to walk on all 4's. and another thing as far as food goes would b good to feed them once a day or twice a day like a dog, and this would only be effective if done for multiple days so they r hungry enough to where they almost have to eat the dog food.

if there is a girl that reads this and does gymnastics then pm me because there are some things i would like to know that could be used for dares for that and if you need insentive then you can give me any gymnastics/x dressing related dare
primo the beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #29
dan1mal

this sounds really fun! i love petplay :3
dan1mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:57 PM   #30
primo the beast

well for those of u liking pup play i started a person above dare thread for it so go check it out its near the top atm

if there is a girl that reads this and does gymnastics then pm me because there are some things i would like to know that could be used for dares for that and if you need insentive then you can give me any gymnastics/x dressing related dare
primo the beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doggyslave, puppyslave