Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2014, 07:22 PM   #16
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to post a picture of you in just your underwear outside during the day, make sure to show enough so that we can see you're not wearing anything else.
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:30 PM   #17
Zachwilliamson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literally View Post
I dare you to post a picture of you in just your underwear outside during the day, make sure to show enough so that we can see you're not wearing anything else.
Ill do this tomorrow during the day! Thanks

Likes: Humiliation, cbt, control, 24/7, cum eating, denial, edging, pain, bondage, outdoors, public, anal, webcam, blackmail<------ want to try this

Limits: poo, blood, extreme pain, family & friends, pee, anything too gross (use common sense)

Give me a picture dare, and i will do it and post it in my public photo album as long as it respects my limits, and doesnt require face!
CLICK THE LINK

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179640
Zachwilliamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #18
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachwilliamson View Post
Ill do this tomorrow during the day! Thanks
No problem. I'm excited to see all the pictures get approved.

Do you have a set time limit for this thread? I don't remember you stating one. (Like, are you just going to take all requests forever lol)
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #19
sportslover88

give yourself a hanging wedgie

Limits - pain, family, friends, permeant, public, scat
sportslover88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:20 PM   #20
Zachwilliamson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportslover88 View Post
give yourself a hanging wedgie
Hm, never done this before but will definitely try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literally View Post
No problem. I'm excited to see all the pictures get approved.

Do you have a set time limit for this thread? I don't remember you stating one. (Like, are you just going to take all requests forever lol)
Actually no not at all, i want to see how big this thread can get. So inv anyone u want to add onto this!

Likes: Humiliation, cbt, control, 24/7, cum eating, denial, edging, pain, bondage, outdoors, public, anal, webcam, blackmail<------ want to try this

Limits: poo, blood, extreme pain, family & friends, pee, anything too gross (use common sense)

Give me a picture dare, and i will do it and post it in my public photo album as long as it respects my limits, and doesnt require face!
CLICK THE LINK

Old 05-26-2014, 08:42 PM   #21
dynamite2

wear some females panties, while by a window showing off to the world
dynamite2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #22
Zachwilliamson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamite2 View Post
wear some females panties, while by a window showing off to the world
Will do in the morning! Thanks

CLICK THE LINK

Old 05-26-2014, 08:56 PM   #23
dynamite2

how about a nude body shot tonight
dynamite2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:14 AM   #24
SMslavelimbo

Send a message via Yahoo to SMslavelimbo

make a nice picture of you naked outside

Dislikes: scat, public humiliation, cross dressing

Limits: Scat, urine, public, family, extreme pain
SMslavelimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:21 AM   #25
quadripalz

a simple picture of the soles of your feet
quadripalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:40 AM   #26
Zachwilliamson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMslavelimbo View Post
make a nice picture of you naked outside
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadripalz View Post
a simple picture of the soles of your feet
Thanks, will do both today

CLICK THE LINK

Old 05-27-2014, 06:46 AM   #27
Herr November

This is much more involved than any of the other requests you've received so far, but I am hoping it hits enough if your likes to be considered!

Visit a nearby gym which offers a free day trial of their facilities. (You're welcome to go to a gym you use normally, if you're comfortable doing this dare there.) Bring a gym bag containing your tightest pair of briefs or boxer briefs, a jock or other briefs, some athletic shorts and a light colored top. In the locker room, change out of your street clothes into the gym clothes. Don't change into the tight briefs yet, use the jock for the workout itself. Unless you decide to work out commando. :-)

Do a good workout with aerobic elements (at least 30-45 minutes). Work up a sweat. Then go back to the locker room and take a photo of your sweaty self in front of the mirror. (This will be anonymized, of course.) Undress fully at your locker and take just a towel (around your neck) with you to shower.

After you're clean, dry off just your feet and hair with the towel and go back to the locker. Put on the briefs, leave the towel and take your phone to a mirror again. Take a few more snaps in various poses, and choose your favorite for us. Have a chubby for extra credit. :-) Then go into a stall and jerk off into the briefs. (Want more extra credit? Edge in every stall before cumming in the last one. Wear the briefs as you move between stalls.) Wait until you're decent again and return to your locker naked and take a picture of the briefs with your cum on them hanging on the locker door. We should be able to see down the row of lockers and the bench.

Then dry off, get changed and leave. Once you're outside again, eat the cum you produced in the locker room. And then upload those pics. :-)
Dislikes: Pain, diapers, wedgies
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, poo, tasting or in any way ingesting pee, pictures/video
Toys: Various dildos, Fleshlight, straps, buttplug, cockring
Herr November is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:01 PM   #28
Zachwilliamson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr November View Post
This is much more involved than any of the other requests you've received so far, but I am hoping it hits enough if your likes to be considered!

Visit a nearby gym which offers a free day trial of their facilities. (You're welcome to go to a gym you use normally, if you're comfortable doing this dare there.) Bring a gym bag containing your tightest pair of briefs or boxer briefs, a jock or other briefs, some athletic shorts and a light colored top. In the locker room, change out of your street clothes into the gym clothes. Don't change into the tight briefs yet, use the jock for the workout itself. Unless you decide to work out commando. :-)

Do a good workout with aerobic elements (at least 30-45 minutes). Work up a sweat. Then go back to the locker room and take a photo of your sweaty self in front of the mirror. (This will be anonymized, of course.) Undress fully at your locker and take just a towel (around your neck) with you to shower.

After you're clean, dry off just your feet and hair with the towel and go back to the locker. Put on the briefs, leave the towel and take your phone to a mirror again. Take a few more snaps in various poses, and choose your favorite for us. Have a chubby for extra credit. :-) Then go into a stall and jerk off into the briefs. (Want more extra credit? Edge in every stall before cumming in the last one. Wear the briefs as you move between stalls.) Wait until you're decent again and return to your locker naked and take a picture of the briefs with your cum on them hanging on the locker door. We should be able to see down the row of lockers and the bench.

Then dry off, get changed and leave. Once you're outside again, eat the cum you produced in the locker room. And then upload those pics. :-)
Hmmm. This doesnt go agaisnt any of my limits... So i guess ill have to try it out. Ill do my best!

CLICK THE LINK

Old 05-27-2014, 01:23 PM   #29
Mythdare

Do a self-facial with your mouth closed, aim for your lips.
>> In short : cum cover your own lips.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:31 PM   #30
tremagne
getDare Sweetheart

Each time you have sex, snap a picture naked, covering your genital with your hand, write masturbation, oral, vaginal, anal on your chest with female or male signs next to it depending of the sex of your partner(s). The signs are cumulative (so first pic might show one, next pic will show 2 etc).
Do it until one of the counter reaches 5.
If that happens and one of the section is empty, you must masturbate and cum once for every sex you have had since the beginning of the dare.

Likes: you performing for me, you suffering for me, you begging me for release
Limits: no pee, no poo, no public, no pics (unless I want to reward you for some reason), no pain, no penis insertion, no printing on my body
tremagne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cam, request, slave, tord