Old 05-04-2014, 06:57 PM   #1
Mythdare

Pencil Jenna and Lela

Jenna is sitting at the front row of the classroom, she has a urge to pee badly. The vibrator goes on again *bbzzzttt*, the girl sitting next to her looks up with a weird expression on her face. She starts to build up for her second short squirt, her skirt is soaked a bitt already and the damp and warm smell of pee is around her. She can't control it any longer now, Lela looks at her from the back of the classroom. She sends a message to her boyfriend to wait at the public toilets on the second floor with a naughty smiley behind it shepresses send.
She looks back up and sees Jenna shaking, a small flow of pee is falling of her chair, Lela knows that Jenna is about to burst. She had drank 3 bottles of water and a soda 6 hours ago.
She looks at the clock and notices it is almost time to leave. She quicly turns up the vibrator even more when the bell rings, Jenna tries to flee the classroom quickly but because of the vibrator she freezes and stands up straight letting out a loud ahhhh everyone is looking at her, Jenna looks around to find Lela and spots her at the classroomdoor she smiles and lays the vibratorcontroller in the doorway and walks out. Just then Jenna runs up to the door drawing everyones attention. She bends over and then the pee bursts out of her panties through her stockings and skirt, she stays still while eveyone is watching and recording it.
When the stream stops, she kneels and sits down in her dampy pee puddle letting the parts that were not soaked in piss yet get drenched in it.
Lela has reached the 2nd floor in the meanwhile and sees her boyfriend Tom standing in front of the girls toilet. She pushes him inside and tells him to do it.
He pulls his cock out and starts pissing on her shirt and light blue jeans, the piss smells strong and is dark yellowish, she softly starts moaning. The stall door next to them opens its Jackie, a shy but sexy girl with tight jeans and a short sweater which shows her c-cup tits extra well. She looks at Lela and quicly runs out of the toilet. Tom quickly puts his cock back in his pants soaking himself for 5 seconds making his crotch a huge dark spot.
Jenna her white shirt is a bitt yellow and reeks like piss. Her perky tits show through it as she is not wearing a bra, her jeans are completely soaked in piss.
She stands up and she pulls his warm cock back out, it is rock hard.
She wraps her lips around it and starts licking the top of it in her mouth.
He moans and grabs her head. She feels the warm ooze in her mouth and sucks harder.
Her mouth slowly fills up. She swallows a bitt and spits the rest of his cum in his boxershorts. Lela looks at herself in the mirror, Tom walks out and immideatly goes home.
Lela walks down the stairs, a few people point at her while she walks past.
At her car she undresses herself showing her wet, tight and shaved pussy around.
She opens the door and throws in her clothes and car keys. Lela looks around nervously, she pushed the door lock in and closes the door, now there's no way to retrieve those clothes eventhough they were piss soaked. The walk back home is atleast 10 minuts and it is only 5 o' clock which means it is still quite crowded on the streets. She shakes her head ignoring any bad thoughts and starts to walk back home.

( want to read PART 2 sticky public problem? )
Leave your thoughts below and I will upload part 2

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

Jenna and Lela : A story about fetishes and extreme humiliation.
READ MY STORY
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177584

My Title : Sissy ( will upload pics soon )
EARN A TITLE !
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179895

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-04-2014 at 07:04 PM.
Mythdare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mythdare for this post:
Old 05-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
COol!@

Yes, I will read it. Very good.
COol!@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #3
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 2 A sticky public problem

Lela is half way home and it is starting to get quite cold, her nipples are hard and her pussy is wet as the only thing she likes to think about is a warm, thick cock.
She is thinking about walking on the street instead of hiding in alleys, she knows she is completely naked, but she doesn't care.
She runs up to a streetlight and starts rubbing her clit and finger fucking her tight and wet cunt. She closes her eyes and shouts, I am a cumslut cum on me!
She feels a few hands, one is grabbing her tits real firm, another is going to her pussy and the third one is spreading her ass cheeks. They drag her into an alley and she feels one cock going straight up her ass pounding harder and harder. Then she gets blindfolded and forced to lay down, they tied her hands up and now they are fucking her like she had never been fucked before. She gets double penetrated and one cock also starts to gag her. She moans and screams, she squirts and gets her 4th orgasm. She looks around now there are 9 guys banging her in an alley. She feels the first load splashing in her face, then the second and third and so on. A warm goo has covered her body, she is feeling ashamed of herself for the first time. She stands up and continues her walk home. Several people follow her and take pictures to hold on to this extrodinary sight which this young women had made in this calm and quiet neighbourhood.
She arrives at the appartment, she opens the door and sees Jenna sitting on the couch still in the same outfit that she wore at school. Jenna softly says to Lela, you can be such a fucking cunt did you know that? This is the second time you embarrase me in front of a big crowd with people I know, I thought you had said to stop doing that? Sorry.... Jenna looks up and sees Lela covered in cum which is dripping of her face and tits. She stands up and walks up to Lela, she undresses herself and she presses her body against Lela's.
The warm cum molds them together, she bites Lela her lips and slowly rubs her wet cunt. Lela grabs Jenna tight and holds her tits while licking them.
They lay down on the carpet and start scissoring. Jenna squirts over Lela while her wet pussy rubs over Lela her cunt. They moan and play with the cum that Lela had brought with her. Lela is at the point of cumming now, Jenna quickly stops and whispers ; save it for tomorrow. Lela looks up suprised ; what are we doing tomorrow then? Jenna looks at her and smiles, we will go to the mall and see if we can make you look like a whore, don't forget to bring Tom with you.
Lela laughs and pulls out her phone ; I can't wait she says.

( want to read PART 3 daily costumer )
Part 3 will be released together with Part 4 the dirty cheater
Leave your thoughts down below.

Likes : underwear control, piss, cum, cei, joi, humiliation, semi-public, anal, crossdressing

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-05-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:44 PM   #4
Mythdare

Thumbs up

Part 2 is out now, if i get another 200 views, which I hope I will, this shall be made a small book with atleast 3 new parts coming out each week.

Also, you may give suggestions about what or where Jenna and Lela should go or try.

WOW!600 views thank you guys !!!!

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-08-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #5
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Very nice story can't wait to read more.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #6
Mythdare

Thumbs up

Thank you ^^ I hope you will enjoy the upcoming parts too c;

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !
Old 05-06-2014, 05:08 AM   #7
Mythdare

Post [Fiction] Jenna and Lela PART 3 Daily costumer

Lela wakes up and slowly turns on her back. She touches the bedsheets which are still a bitt wet of all the cum she had sticking on her body. The thong she had put on last night before she wenr in bed has white stains on them. Jenna seems to have woken up too.
She grabs Lela's tits and rolls over onto her. She starts kissing Lela and licks some of the cum stains off of her. Lela grabs her tight and starts to release her piss from her bladder slowly. She feels the bed sheets are getting moist and damp, the smell of her urine is strong.
Jenna feels her panties are getting soaked too. She moves up to Lela her chest and sits down. Then she lets it all go too, a large stream going all over Lela's body.
The bed sheets, now drenched in it turn light yellow. Jenna drops her panties and stuffs them in Lela her mouth ; I'm going to take a shower, get yourself ready for the mall!
Lela replies with a short mhmhmm. She pulls the panties out of her mouth and calls tom.
Hi Lela : Hi Tom, would you like to go to the mall with me and Jenna or do you have other plans? Well, I need to help a friend out.. I am sorry Lela, I had promissed that I would come.
Alright then.. speak to you later Tom, bye bye ; Bye Lela.
Jenna ! Tom won't be coming with us ! What a shame, it would have been so much mpre exciting.. however, we can always do it another time? Nah, I need some new shoes anyway Jen. In that case ; lets go.
(One hour later in the mall)
Lela come, over here! Lela walks towards the changingroom pulling away the curtains of the 4th room, she says Jenna has set up some sort of bondage device. Lela come and sit here.
Take off your clothes first. She obeys and sits down naked on the bench while looking at the device which seems to make her stand up straight.
And.. done, stand here Lela ; she walks to the wall and gets tied up against it.
Now what she asks, Jenna looks up and starts smiling, she opens her purse and gets a waterproof marker out of it and a gag. NO! Jenna this is too, mhhmmmrrmm She uses the gag first and then writes SLUT and CUMRAG all over, she starts laughing and writes Lela her phone number above her pussy. Now they can always contact you for a second time she fully opens the curtains and leaves.

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-06-2014 at 05:40 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:37 AM   #8
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 4 The dirty cheater

Lela looks around, these 5 minuts had already been terrifying and she doesn't know if Jenna will come back soon, she hopes she does.. Suddenly, there is man trying to change clothes but 1 and 2 were already in use, he has reached the third room ; damnit, closed too!
Now she knows for sure that he is going to walk into hers ! Jenna takes the skirt off and puts on a pair of jeans that she had just picked in the store, she opens the door of the changing room and starts to make a walk through the store, whilst doing so she pisses herself till the jeans are soaked, she takes them off in the store, anyone could see her taking off these pissy jeans. She hangs them back up iin the store and walks in her thong back to the changing room. The thong is taken off and gets stuffed in her pussy, she puts the mini skirt back on and decides to check up on Lela. Lela sees the man coming around the corner walking right onto her room. He sees her and walks in fast. He closes the curtain and immideatly pulls his cock out. She looks at him with eyes that beg him to stop.
He starts finger banging her, you slut! Ahh you like it when I fuck you? Don't you?
She squirts over his cock, his cock slides in and pushes all the way in, she moans.
Jenna walks in the store where she had left Lela, she opens the curtains and sees Lela with cum dripping out of her vagina looking at her gladly.
She releases Lela from the device and asks where her clothes are..
Lela looks around, they took all my clothes. Doesn't matter I bought a coat sneakers and I still have a thong in my pussy for you to wear. The coat didn't cover her ass and pussy but the thong partly did. They walked out of the store, the shop assistant looking at them as they leave. There's a larger crowd in front of the exit of the mall.
When they got closer to the exit, Jenna takes off Lela's coat and drops the poor girl her thongto her ankles and shouts ; LOOK A NAKED CUMSLUT ! The crowd turns around and are all looking and Lela now, Lela stands up and shuffles with the thong on her ankles through the crowd letting them picture her, film her and call her names.
She had never been so humiliated! Never ever! Jenna's phone buzzes, she takes it out of her purse and looks at the screen, its a mp4 file send by a friend of hers...
She opens it up and sees Tom getting fucked by a girl from school.
She looks at Lela who is far from the crowd now ; I'll talk to her back home she whispers.

(want to read Jenna and Lela PART 5 revenge is sticky?)

Leave thoughts down below

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-06-2014 at 05:43 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:55 PM   #9
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 5 Revenge is sticky

Jenna opens the door, she walks into the livingroom. Lela is sitting on the sofa with a magic wand between her legs ; Jenna please, we must do this again soon I got turned on so bad!
Jenna smiles and walks to the sofa and sits down ; Lela... you might want to take a look at this.. Lela looks at her and takes the phone out of her hands. WHAT! Is that Tom!?
Wait.. that girl? You know who that is? ; replies Jenna with a big frown on her face.
Thats Jackie!! She screams.
I will make him pay. Jenna looks at her ; and how are you going to do that?
You'll see..
The next morning there's no Lela in bed. Jenna gets out quick as she hears weird noises from the livingroom. She walks in and sees Tom tied to the small table in the middle of the room, Lela is behind him fucking him with a strapon, his underwear is in his mouth and seems to be soaked in piss, his hands are tied up beneath the table.
What the fuck Lela! Lela looks up with a smile on her face.
I am trying to widen his asshole, Jenna laughs and goes under the table, I see you made a hole in our table? Yeah so his dick won't be missing all the fun! She replies.
His cock was duct-taped against the table with the magic wand against it.
It was already wet and sticky so he must have cummed atleast once...
Jenna removes the magic wand and starts jerking as hard as she can.
Tom moans and grunts, cums again! Jenna catches the cum and rubs it on his face, she bends over and pulls his piss soaked boxershorts out of his mouth, she puts in a device to keep his mouth open. YOU TWO ARE INSANE! She starts to piss on his face and in his mouth, Lela removes the strapon and does the same. Then Jenna puts on the strapon and starts throatfucking him. Lela starts slapping his balls real hard and pinces his cock.
She gets out a marker and writes Sissyboy all over him.
She tapes his dick back underneath the table with the magic wand on medium against it.
She also gets a vibrator, puts it on high and shoves it up his arse.
Now thats done, we should pay Jackie a visit, shouldn't we Jenna ; With a laugh in her voice she replies ; can't wait!

( want to read Jenna and Lela PART 6 Forever a slave? )

Leave thoughts down below.

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-06-2014 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:31 PM   #10
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 6 Forever a slave

Jackie walks around the streetcorner she looks on her watch and sees that its almost 8 o'clock. Tonight she would be alone again, mom and dad were going to visit grandma and stay there for one day, Jackie was left behind to watch the cat.
She is almost home now, someone is walking towards her from the other side of the street.
The girl stops and looks at Jackie, without any thinking Jackie says loudly ; Hey! You are that girl who peed herself during class. Jenna looked at her and smiled ; yes.. that's me.
I have to pee bad and I happen to walk into you.. is it okay if I can use your toilet, I need to walk very far and I have bad bladder control. Jackie thinks for a quick second but then answers yes. Jenna walks with her towards her house. Jackie opens the frontdoor and point through the hallway ; second door left .. uhh what is your name anyway? Jenna, and you?
Jackie :she smiles and goes into the livingroom. Jenna opens the frontdoor again and lets Lela in. Jackie opens the door to the hallway and gets jumped by Lela, Jenna quickly uses the handcuffs that Lela had taken with her she also uses duct-tape to tie up Jackie's legs.
Well well if this ain't the dirty slut that fucked my boyfriend.
What are you doing here! Let me go! Calm down Jackie we are here to make you look like a slut, you already know how to act like one. Jenna, call your friends so we can start. Alright Lela. Lela puts a gaping device in Jackie's mouth. She sits down on Jackie's face and starts pissing ; swallow it you slut. Jenna starts to record. Lela uses a scissor to cut Jackie her clothes so they can be removed. They are here Jenna walks up to the door. Hi guys! Hi Jenna which girl is it? The slut laying down in that puddle of piss.
Lets start guys, 6 guys walk in and pull their cocks out. They make her put her ass up in the air and Lela spreads the girl her ass cheecks and puts a funnel in.
The guys start to piss in the funnel till they are empty. Jackie tries to scream and starts making spastic movement. Lela puts a buttplug in and then turns her over.
The guys start gaping her mouth and banging her pussy. Jackie screams and stutters ; aahh fuck aah my ass aahhh, make her shut up Lela, Lela takes her thong off and stuffs it down the poor girl her throat. Hold her down! guys put her some yoga pants on.. now rip it open at her pussy and bang her hard till her pussy is red. They fucked her 50 minuts long and her pussy was in agony, Jackie could barely breath from the orgasms and the thong made it worser. Take her outside guys, Jackie is scared now she tries to resist, that small bridge next to her house should do said Jenna. They tied Jackie to the bridge, you can bukkake her guys ; said Lela smiling. Aahhh yes you slut, Jackie feels the warm cum touching her lips and breasts, she feels humiliated, a real disgrace.
Then one cums on her pussy, Jackie shrieks! She tries to yell but the thong refuses her.
Bye guys see ya next time ; bye Jenna! Lela takes one last look at jackie laughs and walks to her car. Jenna looks at Jackie, she kneels and whispers ; I will send you this video for your presentation at school tomorrow, then we will have some more fun after the break.
Hope someone releases you soon.. bye Jackie! Jenna opens the car door and sits down on the passangers seat, Lela has undressed herself and looks at Jenna.. Wanna walk home naked?

( want to read Jenna and Lela PART 7 A night to remember? )

Leave thoughts down below

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !

Last edited by Mythdare; 05-08-2014 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #11
Mythdare

Post Jenna and Lela PART 7 A night to remember

Ah, fuck.. Lela it is still not dark and I am getting cold ; Shut up slut, lick me harder and faster!
Calm down mmm, Jenna's ass was going up and down against a rainpipe, her pussy was wet.. almost dripping. Lela slips out a long ah ah aahh of satisfaction.
Jenna stands up and looks at her tits, when is it my turn Lela?
When we are home ; she replies with a smirk on her face.
Or.. you need to ask someone else to help your wet cunt out.
Jenna looks around.. there's a group of boys playing football in the distance they look around 18.. youngest maybe 16.. She starts walking up to them. A few of them left while she was coming closer. She walks up to a tall boy, he turns and starts gazing at her tits. She reaches at the boy his jeans and grabs his cock. He is more confused then ever before.
The other guys go stand around her and unzip their pants, she starts sucking their cocks slow and deep. She feels a hand touching her ass and another forces his fingers up her cunt.
She starts moaning so the boys get an extra hard one. She asks one of the boys to call more friends or a brother. Five minuts later.. the boys had shot their hot goo all over Jenna.
All 10 of them are now going home. Jenna sees 4 boys coming up the field.
She looks at her watch.. 9:48 A boy with black hair grabs her and ties her up to the footballgoal. She is now laying in the grass with her ass up in the air and her hands are unable to move. A guy with a bucket full of milk sits down besides her.. he takes a funnel out of his bag and shoves it in Jenna her ass, he starts pourring the milk in the funnel till the entire bucket is empty. Jenna feels cramp everywhere, her ass is about to blow, her bladder has an insane high pressure on it and her face is covered in cum.
The guy with the black hair pisses on her and then cums right on her asshole.
The rest of the guys do the same and the last on shoves a 25 cm long dildo up her ass, she screams and moans. She sees they had caught Lela too! Lela is laying a few feet away from Jenna, Lela gets picked up and her face is duck-taped against Jenna's ass and pussy.
Jenna gets pulled up so that Lela is sitting on her knees with her face against Jenna her ass and cunt. The cum from Jenna her body drips on Lela, one guy is recording it all with his phone. The dark haired boy slams his cock and balls all the way down Jenna's throat.
He whispers in Jenna's ear ; I will pull it back out if you let some yellow out.
The boy with the phone kneels and zooms in on Lela's face.
A dampy yellow stream splashes against it and soaks the poor girl completely.
Lela moans and Jenna feels a warm sticky load in her mouth.
The cock is slowly sliding out of her throat.. the boy grabs his phone and starts dailing..
9.. 1... 1... is shown on the screen, Jenna shrieks, noo! Don't! One of the guys duct-tapes her mouth closed.
Hello, yes.. I would like to report someone commiting sexual intimidation and rape.
It took place at the big footballfield on James Vetana avenue... thank you, bye.
The guys grab their bags and leave immideatly.
Jenna feels the dildo sliding out, she is about to release an enema all over Lela.
She can hear a cop car in the distance, oh god! She can feel the milk push! An officer points his flashlight at her. She tries to tighten her butt cheeks.. too late now! Aahhhh !

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !
Old 05-12-2014, 07:11 PM   #12
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Keep it up these are really good.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:51 PM   #13
Mythdare

PART 8 A backdoor full justice : coming up right now

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !
Old 05-22-2014, 03:34 PM   #14
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

I've merged all your parts into one thread, could you update this instead of post new parts as a new story?

Great story though

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 02:32 PM   #15
Mythdare

Thumbs up

Yeah sure, thank you for doing this. I will continue to work on it with pleasure ^^

READ MY STORY

EARN A TITLE !
The following user says Thank You to Mythdare for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bukkake, cheater, cum, disgrace, enema, feminism, fiction, gag, gangbang, humiliate, humiliation, lesbian, lesbians, pee, play, police, public, slave, slut, story, tied up, underage